MILF and Chocolate Blue Eyez

He punctuated the last words with a re-enforcing thrust deep into her tight pussy.

"AAAARRRRGHHHHH...FUCK...I'M CUMMING...OH...OH...OH...OHHHHHHH!"

She let his MILFY have her orgasm but didn't give her time to recover.

He withdrew, a satisfying suction sound emanated as he did so, and turned her around again.

"Right, fucking climb on! This should be fun!!"

She didn't know where to begin and in her dazed state of orgasm she was a virtual prisoner to his demands.

He picker her up.

"Wrap your legs around me then lower your pussy onto my cock!"

She did as she was asked and with very little adjustment ('as though it was meant to be', she would confide to him later) she sank onto his unrelenting black meat.

He dug his fingers into her perfect arse cheeks, clutching them hard and painfully and started to lift and drop her onto the hard shaft.

"Oh...Oh...Oh...Uh..."

Her eyes were open but were rolling back in her head. She was becoming delirious and he could almost feel wave after wave of pussy cum juice sluicing around his cock making it easier and easier to fuck this MILF slut whilst at the same time, causing less friction meaning that his orgasm would take a little longer. An perfect orgasmic storm.

Chocolate quickened the pace and with every thrust, her moans became louder and louder.

"OH...Ohhh...OH...OHHH...OHHHHH..."

Until she was just continually moaning.

"UUUUUUUUHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!"

He was thundering into her and could feel his own orgasm now building again.

Faster and faster he fucked this tight, MILF. Grunting his approval at her body and performance.

"Get ready, MILFY! I'm going to spray this cum inside you. I want my fucking seed inside my MILFY."

Faster still he went until he suddenly felt the dam break and he flooded inside her pussy with his hot sticky cum. He continued pumping to 'milk' himself dry. He could feel great globules of their combined cum juice running out, down his legs. The enormity of his cock in such a confined space leaving his jizm with nowhere to go but out.

His pace slowed until he stopped, Jilly still impaled but his cock starting to soften.

They were both breathing deeply. Jilly had her arms around his neck, her forehead on his shoulder gasping for air. Eventually, she pulled her head up and looked at him. 'Was that awe and wonder at what they'd done together already?' Chocolate pondered.

She brought her head forward and they kissed deeply, their tongues still searching but not with the urgency of before.

After a minute or so of deep kissing, he let her down, his cock now only semi-erect, hanging loosely but still impressively in-between his legs.

They showered, taking care of themselves and Jilly left the shower, wrapped a towel around her perfect body. put her hair into another towel and left the room, returning shortly with another large white towel for Chocolate.

He stayed in the shower for a few more minutes, giving himself a good soaping down and testing the resolve of his cock. As Rick had said, it felt as though he could fuck her for two days. But mentally, he felt calmer and therefore his cock was able to relax. But he could feel that it would spring into fully-engorged life as soon as it was required.

He turned the faucet off and after a few minutes of towel drying, he left the bathroom.

He padded up the stairs, noting from the clock on the landing that it was now 2 O'Clock. My, how the time had flown.

He pushed open the door and was surprised to see that the curtains were drawn across, the room dark and peaceful.

Jilly was under the covers of her bed, her hair still in a turban, her legs curling around the covers. She was sound asleep and, though he'd never seen her sleep before, he was sure she was going to be out for a while.

He did not know what to do.

He was tired also but wondered whether it was not in the rules of the game for him to get into bed beside her. But with her sound asleep, and no guidance on offer, he decided to follow his instinct. With a final flourish with the towel, he threw it on the floor and climbed into bed, naked. The covers were white, fresh and clean. He breathed in and out deeply, a sudden wave of exhaustion overcoming him and he was asleep within a few short minutes.

His dreams, when they came, seemed to roll on and on. They were all sex related but the last one really started to turn him on in his post-coital doze.

He pictured himself in a huge bed, the covers were pulled back to reveal his torso but his lower half was under the covers. There was movement. The covers were bobbing up and down seemingly by themselves and he could feel that his cock was unfurling to an even greater length than usual. He watched as the covers started to rise as his cock, which in his dream had reached three or four feet, acted like a tent pole, yet the covers remained resolutely around his waist which made no sense.

Finally, the covers started to unravel and a woman was standing beside his over-sized cock, hugging it like a drunk holds a lamppost.

He looked at her and realised that he was staring at his mother! But this version of his mom had the body of his MILFY. He watched as she started to lick his enormous manhood, occasionally spitting on it and rubbing her hands up and down, the meat glistening with her oral attention. Then she turned and stared at him with a look of pure lust. She opened her mouth wide and started to feed the gigantic cock into her mouth, forcing it down and down, into her throat. He could see the outline in her neck but she kept going. Part of him felt she should stop, (after all this was his Mother!) But his insatiable libido wanted her to take it all, to face fuck her until she had his entire cock in her mouth.

He could feel how wet her mouth was and his hardness was almost painful.

"Oh beautiful Chocolate cock." He heard. When he looked his mother was still sucking. He heard hungry slurping and felt her mouth all over his cock and felt her playing with his nut sack.

"So big...MMMmmmmmmmmmm."

His eyes flew open. After a moment's confusion, he remembered where he was.

He was staring at the ceiling but with the light now gone from the day, it was a grey outline. Orange light from the streetlights found its way through a gap in the curtains.

He then felt it and looked down. The covers were off him and Jilly - his MILFY - was slowly and very erotically sucking and milking his cock. From the small amount of light in the room, he could see that her spit and the wetness from her mouth had made his black meat glisten. She had softened her mouth and was giving him a sloppy, wet blowjob.

"Chocolate got any more white creamy centre for Momma?" she said to herself quietly.

'Coincidental 'mom' reference'? Chocolate thought and smirked as his dream briefly returned to him.

She was kissing and slobbering and he could see that she was letting his pre-cum mingle with the juices from her mouth, the mixture dribbling down her chin and onto his legs.

At the same time, she was masturbating him furiously, unaware that he was awake.

"Yeah... (Slurp)...this big truncheon's gonna blow some cum...(spit)...all over Momma's big tits (suck)."

He could feel himself building, the blood pulsing.

He could resist no more.

He leaned forward and grabbed at her hips. She gasped. Spinning her round, he lifted her over his mouth so that they were '69ing'.

He started to work her pussy and clitoris furiously with his tongue, placing one arm around her tiny waist and clutching her tightly. She was bucking furiously as an amazingly fast orgasm ripped through her and he felt a flood of pussy juices invade his mouth. He kept working at her, not allowing any time to recover and she felt her tongue, mouth and hands working like crazy to bring him off as though this would be the only thing that could release her from her pleasurable prison.

She was bucking again with amazing force as another orgasm immediately ripped through her body.

Chocolate's amazing staying power meant, almost, that he could choose his moment to cum and he decided now was that moment.

He took his mouth away briefly.

"Get ready, MILFY. Get ready, bitch!"

He felt her adjust herself, getting ready for the stream of cum and he let it go. Her mouth was all over the head of his cock and he heard her gag and gasp before sucking some more and then felt her lick the shaft.

She continued to stroke his cock, slowing down the pace over the space of a minute as his manhood started to lose its hard ferocity.

He was breathing hard.

"I love this pussy, MILFY. Nice and juicy."

With that he licked it and kissed and started to jab at the clitoris, again pulling her tight to him. He felt her stiffen again and heard her moan as yet another orgasm rippled through her.

"Oh my god...Oh my god..."

She was breathing heavily now, collapsed on top of him, his cum still on her face, her hand still holding on to the semi erect shaft.

"No one can do that to me. Oh my god..."

After laying for another minute or two, they got up and showered again, this time just lathering one another in a slow erotic but sexless manner. They were both full of admiration for what the other had done.

They dried themselves and Jilly pulled on some torn denim shorts that would fit most 8 year olds, the bottom of her arse showing at the cut offs. She found a light pullover and Chocolate watched her as she pulled it over her head, struggling to pull it over her mammoth chest. Even in these simple clothes, she looked as sexy as fuck and Chocolate felt his cock unravelling again, ready to pounce. He pulled on his loose tracksuit bottoms and didn't bother with a t shirt.

She offered to make him some dinner.

It was 8pm.

After they ate (just a light, chicken salad) they sat in her kitchen and drank wine. Though they'd already shared one another in such a raw and physical way, the conversation was a little stilted. Separately, they realised that there was a chasm of difference between them in terms of their ages, in terms of their upbringing, friends and with one exception, their interests. That they'd been able to completely fill that void for an entire afternoon with pure animal lust was a testament to the strength of natural, testosterone-fuelled desire they'd both felt.

After more wine, they started to talk more freely and openly.

"So, how come a boy like you doesn't have a girlfriend. You must have your pick?"

"Well, I've had a few. But, to be honest, most of them are scared once they see me naked. And if they don't leave me after the first..." he hesitated. "Fuck, then once they see my 'moves', the things I really like to do, only a few come running back for more."

"That's a shame. Younger girls are complicated. They don't seem sure what they want but they get advice from everyone about getting a good job, marry someone rich and all that. I know I got that advice but I knew that there was something deep within me that needed something that my rich ex-husband could never give me!"

She smiled and looked pointedly at his crotch.

She poured more wine and complimented him some more. Chocolate felt his pride and cock swell but he felt he had to say something.

"I do other things too." Chocolate offered. "I mean, I'm not dumb. I'm not just some bone-headed piece of BBC meat that's just here for horny, white MILFs to bounce their tight pussies on."

"Of course you're not!" Jilly said but with more than a touch of condescension in her voice.

"It's just that us MILFs, when given the chance, LIKE to bounce on Black Cock. We don't admit it to one another over coffee mornings or even on a girls' night out, but EVERY woman secretly wants to experience, young, hard black cock." Jilly was warming to her theme.

"And to be honest, you could be an award-winning Physicist or you could clean the toilets at the local railway station and we wouldn't care. We yearn to meet someone of your type, Chocolate. We ache for your stiff cock. You may not feel like BBC meat but, being brutally frank, to me, that's exactly what you are. Beautiful, over-endowed, black cock. And what you are today is MY Black Cock. No other pussy can have you today, so that makes you mine. You black guys are like dogs..."

Daniel was starting to get angry at her diatribe. He was brooding and if he didn't look it, he felt menacing.

"A dog sees a ball or a stick and just HAS to run after it because that's just the way they're made. You guys love MILF sluts like me. And in the short time I've known you, Chocolate, I'd be willing to bet that you'd come running after my skinny white ass time after time after time. Throw the ball, and you come running..."

Daniel considered his options in a few short, intense seconds.

On the one hand, this was a perfect specimen of a woman. She was right. He wanted her and he wanted her time and time again. On the other hand, in his mind he knew he was more than a cock and she was making no secret that that was the only way she perceived him. He could walk away right now, he thought, and prove her wrong (but, a combination of anger and horniness was pulsating through his veins.) Or he could tear into her now and show her what he was capable of physically but that, he assumed, was something she wouldn't be averse to. He had to get some leverage.

Suddenly, he had a thought and started fumbling in his pockets while responding to her assertions.

"So basically I'm nothing but a dog. I'm just a Big Black Cock to you with no feelings. I have no real worth apart from what I keep in my trousers, is that right?"

"Well, it's not very poetic, but..."

"Well, let me show you what I keep in my trousers"

With that, Daniel pulled out a black mask from his left pocket.

"I decided to follow your advice and brought along something to hide my face."

"It's a bit late for that, I had cameras set up in my room. I even had one or two in the shower."

"Mmm Hmm." He agreed.

Out of his other pocket, he pulled his phone.

"I also have this."

Jilly looked quizzically at him.

"And..."

"And it has a camera. And I'm going to set it up, fuck your little white arse until you're pleading with me to stop and then I'm going to post it on to every MILF website I've ever visited. And I've visited a LOT of MILF websites, trust me."

"But you agreed..."

"Shut the fuck up, MILFY. The last question I'm going to ask is whether you want me to fuck you here in the kitchen or shall we go back to where we started?"

Jilly paused for a moment and then bolted for the stairs. Chocolate let her go. it would be easier to catch her at the top of the narrow stairs than have to carry her up there.

When she reached the hallway, she ran for the front door but Chocolate was too quick.

He grabbed her around the waist and carried her, kicking and screaming up the next flight of stairs back to her bedroom.

When he got to the door, he let her down and she ran inside. He stayed outside for a second and pulled the mask over his face. If things got 'ugly' he thought, he didn't want to be identifiable. He pulled it over his head quickly.

He stepped back into the room where he'd already proven his sexual prowess. He was now going to prove...what? That he was in control? That he was a Master of Desire?

One thing was for sure, this time there would be no safe words, nowhere to hide and no mercy. She'd disrespected him big time and now she'd pay.

He burst into the room only a second or two after delivering her there and found her on the other side of the bed, looking trepidatious but still with attitude.

"Right MILFY. I've fucked your pussy. I've face-fucked you. Now, I'm going to see how your arse likes Big, Hard, Black Cock. And bad luck for you, I've cum-dumped so much, this could go on for some time!"

With that he jumped on the bed and ran at her. She stepped back but didn't attempt to escape, it would have been futile.

He threw her on the bed and tore at her jumper, roughly pulling it over her head, her beautiful, fulsome breasts bouncing as they were unleashed. Next, he pulled the fly buttons to her shorts and they sprayed across the room onto the wooden floor. Feeling power surge through him, he yanked the shorts down and threw them on the floor. There she lay, naked and exposed.

He knelt down across her, if he hadn't been wearing his loose bottoms, his cock would have sat perfectly in her cleavage.

He took out his phone and effortlessly opened the camera application.

"Say 'cock', MILFY!"

"No!!" She tried to turn away and hide her face but he was fast.

"Ooh. That's a good one. I got your best side and some nice tit action too!"

He climbed off her, making no effort to hold her down as he knew he could out-power her and out-run her.

He set his phone up on a small corner table and lined the shot up until he was happy.

"Right, for the viewers of 'MILFs on Heat', "MILFs go Black' and all of my other favourite MILF sites, this one's for you!"

He yanked down his bottoms and his cock sprang out like a giant spring-loaded baseball bat. He gave the camera a profile pic to show his enviable length, gave a couple of experimental tugs and climbed on the bed.

"Where's your oil, MILFY? We are definitely going to need oil."

He spied it on her bedside table and was about to apply it to himself when he stopped and gave her the bottle.

"I think you better decide how much you need because this cock is going into that arse one way or another."

She hesitated, wondering what to do.

After a brief moment, she uncapped the bottle and applied the lube to her hand. She turned herself over and started smearing it into her arse, her fingers diving into her anus. She applied another load. She looked at Chocolate's cock and decided to apply more still. The fourth lot, she smeared directly onto his penis, massaging it deeply, not wanting to leave anything that would roughen his entrance into her.

"Please. I've never...not one so big. I just..."

"Aw, bless." Chocolate said, dripping with sarcasm before turning nasty.

"You probably should have thought of that before you started calling me 'meat' and saying I'm a fucking dog! If you really think I'm no better than a dog, I'm going to act like one. And let me tell you, my bite is worse than my bark!!"

He turned her over and pulled her into position so that her face was near his phone camera and roughly pushing her onto her front, slapping at her arse cheeks twice when she didn't fall straight into the position he wanted her.

"Fucking push it UP!"

He grabbed her hips and twisted them so the arse cheeks sat up invitingly.

"Arrgghh!"

Chocolate jabbed his thumb into her anus. My god she was tiny down there, he thought. His thumb worked at the muscles of her sphincter and it slowly opened, his thumb gliding in and out easily with so much oil.

But he wondered if he was making this too easy for her.

He climbed off the bed and found her box of tricks in the wicker basket. After a quick scan, he pulled out some items. A ball gag, hand restraints and a large, rabbit style vibrator.

"Oh, you know how to play, you dirty, fucking bitch!"

He climbed back onto the bed and sat on her legs, his cock resting on the crevice of her arse. He leaned forward with the ball gag and forced the large ball into her mouth. She tried to resist but the fight, it seemed, had gone out of her.

"Mmmmm..mmgghh...mghhhhff."

He held her head up and brought his own masked face next to hers.

"Say hi to the camera, you fucking slag. You're going to be a fucking star of MILF and Screen!"

Chocolate ignored her grunted protestations.

Next, he grabbed her arms and pulled them behind her back, fastening the wrists.

He grabbed the shaft of his penis.

"Right. Hold still. It'll be a whole lot worse if you're wriggling and if I have to push it in fast and furious."

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 56 milliseconds