MILF and Chocolate Blue Eyez

"Mmmmm!"

Though Chocolate was enjoying the sensation of the oil and the adulation, he had a role to play.

"Enough with the fucking oil, MILFY. Get your fucking mouth round my cock now before I throat fuck you hard!" He enjoyed the control and calling her 'MILFY' was another way of showing his mastery of his new, MILF slave.

She immediately left the oiling of his torso and her hands returned to his waistband.

She slowly started to pull it down and the shaved pubic area was now exposed.

"Oh my god. It's so thick. Oh my god!"

She pulled down his bottoms further and his black cock, twitching with excitement at what he'd already seen, was half exposed.

"Fuck! How big is this...Oh my god!!"

She was still pulling down his trousers and still hadn't reached the end.

Finally, the head sprung back, hitting her in the jaw.

"Oh my..."

He quickly leaned down, both hands around her throat, threatening.

"Stop fucking talking and start fucking choking on this black dick, MILFY!"

She looked genuinely scared. He wasn't sure if it were his violent act or the size of his cock. Either way, he WANTED her to be scared. Scared; but at the same time begging for more.

He stood up and watched as she took his giant member in both of her tiny hands, it looked like an oiled Baseball bat. Even he was impressed with the level of engorgement and thanked Rick for his magic pill.

She started kissing it and licking it, her tongue strokes becoming bolder with each lick. She raised it up and ran her tongue from the balls to the tip, a trick that had Chocolate releasing some pre cum but he was sure that there'd be plenty more lubrication available on both sides of this partnership. Her mouth returned to the underside of his cock and she buried her face into his balls, sucking on the giant testicles and teasing them with her tongue.

Finally, she got her mouth to the bulbous end of his cock. One of her tiny hands was wrapped around his shaft (he noted that the fingers didn't meet) and one hand was cupping his heavy balls. She stared for a moment at the prized cock then raised her eyes to Chocolate's. Holding his gaze, she opened her mouth as wide as she was able and fed the head of his enormous, black cock into her mouth, swilling her tongue around the head as she did so.

"UUuuuhhhh!" Chocolate let out a gasp as his cock felt the warmth of her wet mouth.

"That's it. All the fucking way, MILFY!"

Even Chocolate knew that she could take only a small amount of his cock in her mouth. She was petite all over so it followed that she'd have a small mouth. But he didn't want to let her off too easily.

He grabbed the back of her head with both his hands, gathering up the blonde hair, and started forcing his cock forward. She took another inch before she started to gag loudly, his cock 'popping' from his mouth.

"Suck on it, bitch!!"

She took it again and he could see her trying to open wider. As the cock went past her lips he could see her almost trying to dislocate her jaw to feed more in; her lips coming forward to make it look as though she was taking more.

"Yeah, that's it. You're so fucking hungry for hard, black cock aren't you, MILFY? You fucking dirty cougar slut."

He started to fuck her face and she made a good job of handling him.

"Good MILF slave. Good fucking MILF slag's so hungry for my black cock. You dirty, fucking MILF bitch!!"

After a few minutes of constant verbal abuse, Jilly was sucking and - using both hands -masturbating his cock with ever-increasing vigour, eager to please her new master and he was enjoying it but decided to return to character.

"Is that all you've got? There's no way I'll cum with what you're doing, MILFY. I may as well go down to a nightclub and pick up some other slag 'cause you're fucking not doing it, you fucking MILF slut. Get on the fucking bed you useless fucking tart. Let's see what you've got, MILFY..."

As he spat out the words, he was pulling her roughly to her feet. He gabbed the bottom of her stretchy top and yanked it over her head. She was now naked apart from her sexy, high heels.

Chocolate picked her up as if she wasn't there and threw her onto the bed while he spoke.

"Let's see...what...you've FUCKING...GOT!"

Before he pounced, he marvelled at her impossible figure. She was tiny framed, skinny even but with a cartoon sized chest.

He pushed her legs wide, and forced them back towards her ears, raising her pelvis up. He leaned forward and spat another huge globule of lubricating spit in the general direction of her pussy lips.

"Right. I hope your fucking cunt's got more than your fucking mouth. Let's see if you've got the pussy to take my black cock, bitch!"

He let her legs fall back down and grabbed the shaft of his monster cock, giving it a couple of experimental tugs, more than happy at its firmness and length.

This was the moment. This was the moment he loved. This was the moment he ALWAYS loved. The moment when his cock disappeared into the pussy hole. He loved the sensation, he loved the view and most of all, he loved the reaction he always got from his female conquests. They always varied in reaction, but it was always along the lines of, 'No! I can't take it' or 'It's too fucking big.' And he REALLY loved fucking petite, hungry, dirty MILF sluts.

Jilly, he was sure, would be no different and she didn't disappoint.

As the enormous head came into contact with her lips he saw her visibly flinch, trying to move up the bed away from the monster cock. Though he had to remember she was clearly a woman of the world, her petite frame suggested she would be small 'down there' and therefore would be trepidatious about his over-sized manhood.

With the head at her puffy pussy lips, he moved his thumbs to either side of her vagina, spread her lips, and pressed forward. Luckily, she was wet and he started sliding in with reasonable ease.

"Fuck! You're tight. It feels like you're a fucking virgin! But we both know you've had more pricks in here than a second-hand dartboard, you fucking MILF slut!"

He pressed on. Looking down he estimated he was halfway.

"Oh my GOD!! FUCK! THAT'S...SO...BIG...PLEASE...!!"

"TELL ME IT'S THE BIGGEST COCK YOU'VE HAD!!"

"UUUHHHHH, OH GOD!! YESSSSS! IT'S THE BIGGEST...FUCK!!"

Chocolate pressed on and Jilly let out a scream.

"AAAAAAHHHHHHH!! You're too deep!! You're touching my cervix. So much...FUCK..."

He kept his cock in place, filling her but used his thumb to press down on her clitoris.

"Ooooooohhhhhhhhh..."

Jilly started twisting and bucking, another orgasm ripping through her body. Chocolate was happy that he appeared to have found a sure-fire short cut to immediately control his MILF slut.

He withdrew, noting how his cock was glistening, a mixture of her pussy juices and more pre cum clinging to his cock.

"You'll have to put up with the pain, Milfy. I need to get my fucking kicks!!"

With that, he plunged in, faster and harder and she screamed anew even though she was still recovering from the previous orgasm. He plunged in again, each time it felt as though he were discovering new parts of her pussy, each time she screamed or gasped.

He started fucking her slowly and steadily and noted that his cock was getting close to now being fully inside her. 'Impressive' he thought to himself.

His rhythm was slow and steady, his cock solid and heavy. He marvelled at her tiny frame and flat stomach and wondered if he could make out the outline of his cock as it burrowed deep inside her.

He grabbed her ankles again, spreading her legs painfully wide, allowing his pelvis to do all the work, displaying his body to her peacock-style, still glistening from her earlier attentions with the oil.

Chocolate started ratcheting up his speed and the combination of her magnificent body and the sensation of his cock, pounding into her ,was starting to bring him to a climax.

He quickened his pace further and an array of different noises were emanating from Jilly's mouth.

"Oh...Oh Yes...Oh Fuck...Uh, Uh, Uh."

Her arms came up, covering her face as though the pleasure was too intense; too much to bear as she threw her shoulders from side to side, ecstasy seeping from every pore.

His hips were a blur now as he pummelled her pussy with his giant meat, his balls smacking against her butt with each thrust.

He noticed her grimacing; gritting her teeth, air being forced through them as she struggled to catch her breath.

"Ssshhhh...Ssshhhh...FUUUCCCKKKK...Oh Yeahhhhhh!!"

Her expressions varied from seeming pain, to ecstasy to defiance and back to pain. All quick, micro-gestures that told the story of what was happening to her.

She was cumming hard again but Chocolate felt in control and wondered about stopping; taking away her pleasure.

"YYYEEESSSSSS! OHHH FUCK YES..!!"

She was fully in the throes of her third orgasm and from her reaction, she had never felt it coming from such a deep place inside her.

He gave a couple of extra deep thrusts and stopped, his cock still fully inside her. His hand came down and his thumb pressed hard on her clitoris again, slowly turning and rubbing.

"OOOOOHHHHHHHH...OOOOOOHHHHHHHHH...YYYYYYYEEEEEESSSSSS!!"

More bucking and twisting as a massive orgasm ripped through her body. She was so lost, Chocolate was almost concerned she was having some kind of seizure.

She finally started to calm down, though tiny spasms would jolt her body for the next 30 seconds.

He allowed her to calm down. All was quiet.

He pulled out of her, still hard, still erect and still fully in control.

"Right Slut, let's get fucking serious!"

He grabbed her hips and, marvelling again at how petite and light she was, flipped her onto her stomach. He slapped her hard on the backside.

"Push it up, show me you want some black cock you fucking dirty, MILF slag!"

Jilly pushed her butt high in the air, she clearly wanted more; much more.

Chocolate's ritual began again. He placed his hands swiftly between her legs, and lifted her arse up, spreading her legs just by the force of his thumbs, her exposed anus and pussy were inches from his face, her own face now buried into the covers of her bed. Again, Chocolate spat a great globule of spit in the general direction of her anus and pussy and watched as the natural lubricant slowly dribbled into the cracks and orifices of her most intimate parts.

He lowered her down and smeared his own spit into her, roughly jabbing his middle into her over-moist pussy.

His cock was twitchy and active, almost with a mind and nose of it's own as it sought a haven inside her.

He brought the head to her pussy lips and then stopped. He quickly got off the bed and found the bottle of oil that Jilly had used earlier. He squirted a load onto her back and she flinched at the coolness and shock of it.

"You're such a dirty MILF slut, you don't need any extra lube but I want to see your fucking body oiled and ready to be fucked, yeah?" It wasn't a question, merely a statement of intent.

He roughly rubbed the oil in and applied some more, rubbing it into her arse, pressing his fingers close to the anus before rubbing his oiled hands down her legs. He put some more into his hands and pulled her back so she was upright and kneeling, her back to him, both of them facing the headboard of her bed, his cock in-between her legs. He rubbed the oil onto her massive, pert tits and felt her nipples respond to his touch. He rubbed more over her torso and shoulders before pushing her back down.

She was on all fours.

"Bring your hands back and spread your own arse-cheeks. Show me you want my black fucking meat in you, MILFY you fucking slag!"

After a moment's hesitation, she brought her hands back, forcing her head back into the bed covers and raising her arse further in the air. Her hands reached for her own greasy butt, and she pulled the cheeks apart.

"Wider, you slag!" Chocolate barked.

She pulled wider and her anus was a perfect 'O'. 'Very inviting' he thought. 'Maybe later'.

His hand came down to his cock and he pinched the base and guided it to her pussy lips. It sunk in easily at first but his length and girth at this angle was a challenge.

"Uhhh, Uhhh...Oh, fuck...SLOW...PLEASE...FUCK!!"

Chocolate kept pressing and guided his cock into her. She was gasping for breath; a combination of pain and pleasure.

He pulled out and immediately rammed his cock back in and started slamming into her without mercy. At first, Jilly was screaming, but after it became a kind of resigned grunting. He wondered if she was delirious, faint even.

With his cock fully inside her, he grabbed her upper arms, her hands forced to leave her butt, and pulled back, lifting her head and body from the covers. He used her arms as leverage to hammer his over-sized prick into her with renewed energy and vigour.

The volume of her screams and pleasure went up.

"OHHHHHH...OHHHHHH...OOhhhhhh!"

Another orgasm had started, but this time he wasn't going to let her recover. He wanted one to roll into another. Light-headed wouldn't cover it when he'd finished with her.

She was helpless with desire. He was totally dominant and the sight of her petite frame, her perfect butt and his cock ramming into her were bringing him close to shooting his load.

When he felt he was close, he let go of her arms, released his cock from her greasy pussy and grabbed her ankles, spinning her over. She looked fearful as though she'd done something wrong.

"Get ready and keep frigging yourself..."

She immediately brought fingers to her pussy, finding her clitoris and massaging furiously while her upturned face waited for his cock to shoot its load, her mouth open, her tongue darting out ready.

Chocolate was masturbating his cock furiously.

"Fuck...here it comes. Here it fucking comes..."

His hot cum shot out and covered her cheek and nose, the second load, harder, thicker and faster blasted her nose and forehead. He directed his cock to her tits and two or three more loads deposited their creamy texture onto her huge breasts.

She was already licking her lips and brought her hand up, taking his cock and sucking it hungrily to taste the last of his cum. She kept sucking and his cock began to lose its firmness and he noted she was trying to regain some pride by taking as much as she could of the softening cock.

"Good MILFY. Good girl. So hungry for the black cock, aren't you?"

After a couple of minutes, she let him fall from her mouth. She got up, grabbed some tissues from her bedside table, took a couple of sheets, wiping her face and threw the box at him. She left the room, heading for the shower.

Chocolate took a couple of sheets of tissue and wiped himself down, looking around for a bin to deposit the used paper.

He laid back, thinking of what had just happened. Thinking about being allowed in to the house, into her bedroom and into her!

Chocolate's powers of recovery were amazing anyway but he could feel power like he'd never felt before thanks to the pill Rick had sold him. While his mind pondered what he'd just been a part of, he looked down and saw the unmistakeable 'green shoots' of another erection building. He wondered whether to wait for MILFY to come back from the shower and then take his own shower by which time he'd be fully ready. However, the thought of getting wet and soapy with his MILF was too tempting.

He leapt up and padded out of the room. He could hear the shower running. He padded down the three or four steps to the landing shower room. The door was ajar so he boldly opened it. The room was quite small but a double shower was housed at the far end. Jilly was in the shower, her eyes closed, letting the water cascade over her, keeping her hair dry in the hope, no doubt, of it keeping its artificial straightness.

Chocolate stepped forward and pulled the door open.

"Move over!"

She jumped and was wide eyed as he stepped into the cubicle, looking down with even wider eyes as she realised he was hardening rapidly and ready to fuck her anew.

The difference in height was nearly a foot. He leaned down and they kissed, their tongues urgently searching one another's; their hands massaging and rubbing as the water cascaded down. Her hand found his cock and she marvelled again at the sheer size of his penis. Her hand stroked and pulled and she felt it twitch to her touch. She cupped his balls in her hand and with her other hand she brought it to the crack of his bum, sliding her middle finger down, briefly touching his anus and rubbing (she wouldn't insert anything due to the length of her nails!)

She moved down his body so her mouth was hovering over his cock. She was aware of Chocolate adjusting the angle of the water and she felt it begin to cascade over the hair she'd so carefully straightened. Being a power-shower, there seemed to be gallons of it as though a bucket was being thrown over her, finding it hard to catch her breath.

"Suck it, MILFY!"

She obeyed, taking the slippery meat in her hands and guiding her mouth as best she could into her mouth. She was petite and a former partner had always complained about her inability to give serious, throat-fucking head because her jaw wouldn't open wide enough. But fitting this giant into her mouth was like a normal person trying to cram in a Snooker ball (attached to an over-sized cucumber.) But she had found workarounds and her lips and tongue were very skilled. She could quickly find the 'spots' of greatest sensitivity and zone in. Many less able men had been reduced to 'spurting' unexpectedly and with great speed when faced with her expert approach.

But she already knew that Chocolate was different. He was an enigma. She had been stunned to find him climbing into her shower so soon after shooting a bucket-load of cum and not only was he here, but he appeared to be fully loaded and ready to shoot all over again whenever he chose to.

She licked and sucked and massaged his cock, the veins now sticking out dangerously. She felt his balls tighten - a sure sign he was preparing to cum. Though she was unsure whether another load of 'cum-dumping' would stop the Chocolate train, she didn't want to risk it so she held his balls and pulled them down, away from his body. She felt the tension go out of him and got him back to an even keel.

"MILFY knows her stuff! How many cocks have you milked in your time, you dirty fucking slut?"

He pulled her to her feet and they kissed again with increased passion and urgency.

He turned her around and she obliged, pushing her arse toward him and his waiting and hard cock.

He held his penis and guided it to her waiting pussy and it glided in with ease as she was fully self-lubricated with the thought of his monster cock delving into her once more.

"Oh, MILFY. You're so fucking wet for me, aren't you?"

She started to moan.

"Oh GOD! Fucccckkkkk...NNhhmmmmm...hhhmmmm.."

He was fucking her with ease now, They had truly found one another and this was effortless ecstasy.

He was satisfied with all he could see.

He looked down and saw his massive cock, hard and veined, pumping its full length into the beautiful, petite woman. Her bubble arse was spreading apart with every thrust. Her hands were on the wet tiles, water cascading down over her head and down her back. He grabbed her hair, gathering it in two hands and handing the two bunches to his left hand, holding it close to her scalp and pulling her head back. His other hand moved to her breast and started to tease at her nipples before coming down between her legs and searching for the nub of her clitoris, rubbing furiously.

He started to quicken his pace and ram into her with increasing vigour.

"Uhhh, Uhhh, UUUHHHH, UUUHHHH!!"

"Yeah, MILFY. I can fuck you in the bed, I can fuck you in the shower and I'll fuck you anywhere I fucking want. You're my fucking MILF slut now because you're so HUNGRY... FOR...THIS...BLACK...COCK!!"

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 57 milliseconds