MILF and Chocolate Blue Eyez

To achieve the right angle, he decided to squat rather than kneel.

The bulbous head of his cock came into contact with her anus. To him, it looked a physical impossibility but he slowly applied pressure and, helped by the oil, he felt some give, though he could see his prey grimacing.

He kept pushing in and with surprising suddenness, the head passed by the outer muscles.

"HHhhhhgghhh!!"

Jilly let out a scream through her ball gag, her body stiffening.

Chocolate waited a moment before pressing on. His cock was slowly disappearing inside her and it felt as though his meat was in a weird, all encompassing soft vice, the muscles of her anus gripping and tightening around his hardness.

He had fed in about 4 or 5 inches.

"HHHUUUUGGGGG!!"

Chocolate stopped again, withdrew a little and then started applying pressure into her. It was becoming easier but he had no way of knowing how far she'd be able to go. Judging by her earlier performance, this was a woman with super-MILF capabilities.

In he went and the moaning continued.

For the next few minutes, he fed in then withdrew, fed in and withdrew, applying oil both onto his cock and into the open chasm of her exposed anus. Each time he went further but he was becoming impatient.

He withdrew and he could feel her breathing becoming easier through the gag. With a sudden and unpredictable cruelty, he thundered in, sending his hot cock all the way, his pubic bone smashing against the cheeks of his MILFY's arse.

"UUUUUUUURRRRRGGHHHH! UURRGHH...URRGHH...URRGHHH"

He paused for just a moment, withdrew and then repeated.

"UURGGGH...MMMMMMMM...MMMMMM!!"

"And THAT, viewers, is 12 inches of Black meat buried in this MILF's ass!"

Now he started to fuck her tight, delicious arse. It was such a solid fit that he was sure that there would be a 'pop' sound if he withdrew completely.

Now he was properly inside her, he knelt between her legs and turned her slightly to her side and lifted one of her legs for better access. She was spread wide for him and he thundered into her, his pelvic bone painfully smashing against her skin.

His pace was quickening further and he started to let out guttural noises with each thrust, adding in words of encouragement for himself along the way.

"Hhnnphh, hhnnphh...Yeah, fucking the bitch MILF...fucking her tight, white arse...This is what happens...TO FUCKING...WHITE...BITCH...MILFS...WHO DISRESPECT...A BLACK COCK!"

His hips were a blur and the mixture of sensations, the touch and the visual were bringing him to a climax much faster than he thought possible.

"I'm cumming, bitch. I'm going to cum in your arse...Arrrgghhh!!"

With that, he started spurting another gallon of his seemingly endless cum into her arse. The tightness of the fit meant that it was forced out around his cock, causing a great collar of cum juice to form around the entrance to her arse, white creamy liquid filling every crack.

He kept pumping for a few seconds and when he'd recovered his breath, he rolled her back onto her front, and slowly pulled out his cock. When it was out, he was fascinated to watch her sphincter go from looking like she had a giant hole blown out of her ass to visibly regaining its original shape.

After they'd recovered and he'd released her from her shackles, they showered again, this time separately.

After Chocolate left the shower, he wondered what the reception would be in the bedroom. It felt as though he'd played his part but had perhaps overstepped the mark.

He stepped into the room, still glistening from the shower, clean and fresh and naked. She too was naked.

"Well MILFY, I've probably outstayed my welcome. You probably want to clean up and get some sleep and..."

She walked calmly to him, bent down and grabbed his semi soft cock and started licking it and sucking it, her other hand caressing his balls. His cock was responding as he knew it would. She looked up at him.

"You can go if you want!"

She kept staring into his eyes as she returned to sucking his cock as she had ten or so hours ago, her tongue darting out.

"You are one hot, fucking MILF!"

"Daniel. I am a woman who likes to get what she wants. And if that means getting you hot under the collar by comparing you to a dirty dog, so be it!!"

Daniel started laughing. Impressed and amazed that he'd found this woman who (it appeared) he could not outrun.

They spent the night making love, falling asleep and making love again and again until, at dawn they lay in each other's arms, completely spent.

In the morning (and to his astonishment) Chocolate awoke with his usual 'wood' and used it on his sleeping MILF who barely opened her eyes but simply allowed him access to her bruised and puffy pussy.

Chocolate finally left almost exactly 24 hours after he'd arrived. He walked home and went to bed to try and catch up on the sleep he'd missed so that he'd not be nodding off at work on Monday.

Over the next months, the visits were frequent, though none matched the intensity of their first meeting until one day when she emailed asking him if he, perhaps, had a friend...

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 28 milliseconds