• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Lesbian Sex
  • /
  • Mittens
  • /
  • Page ⁨3⁩

Mittens

Samantha closed the door.

Different now, though.

The hallway was narrow. Samantha stood just inches from Nina - she felt almost close enough to feel Nina's body heat.

They looked at each other's eyes, for a long time.

"You're so beautiful," said Nina, quietly.

It's really happening, thought Samantha. She wasn't saying that in a casual way.

"Thank you," said Samantha, so quietly she almost didn't hear herself, her voice breaking.

Then Nina was stepping forward, looping her arm around Samantha's waist, coming close, touching, chest to chest and hip to hip, Samantha's arms knowing what to do without Samantha herself needing to.

The two hugged. Not their typical letter-A, hips-apart hug - this hug was shaped like an I. Samantha noticed, clearly, that Nina's face didn't go against her shoulder like it normally did; Nina stood on tiptoe, her eyes an inch away, her lips even closer.

I must have hugged Nina thousands of times, thought Samantha, and never noticed her curves.

That's because she's not just hugging me. She's pressing herself against me. There's a big difference.

"You're shaking," said Nina, her breath warm and damp on Samantha's lips, smelling of mint - smelling of a Nina who knew that she was about to be kissed by her best friend, and had prepared.

"You too," said Samantha, conscious of her arms full of warm Nina and squeezing, bending her knees a little so that they were roughly eye-level.

"Please kiss me, now, Samantha," whispered Nina, her nose touching Samantha's.

Yes.

"Yes," whispered Samantha, turning to let her nose slip past Nina's, watching Nina's eyes close as her own pupils widened.

I'm about to kiss Nina.

Samantha's lips brushed against Nina's. Their breath stopped, and Samantha became still, as if electrified, for just a moment - then life, breath, movement resumed. Lips slipped gently, tenderly together, warm, wet, quiet. Two bodies, aware of each others' heat, pressed against each other as close as clothing will allow.

I love her, thought Samantha, slowly closing her eyes. I love Nina. I want to know every inch of her, and give her all the pleasure and happiness I know how.

Samantha felt Nina's breath, warm on her top lip. She felt Nina's accelerated heartbeat, through her back. Samantha's fingers found their way into Nina's hair, and across her scalp, and her shoulders, and across her upper back, her mid back and waist, lower... Samantha's hands, just as in her fantasy, found the soft curves of Nina's behind, and gave a gentle squeeze.

Nina sighed happily, and squeezed Samantha, close and tight.

I'm touching Nina's butt, thought Samantha, with something like wonder. And she feels... wonderful.

Her lips are so soft... Should I...?

Samantha parted her lips and, cautiously, slipped her tongue into Nina's mouth. Nina made a tiny noise, like how a moan or a sigh would sound if your mouth was full of someone else's tongue - little vibrations running through Samantha's mouth, a rush of warm breath on her top lip - and ran a hand up into Samantha's hair, gentle pressure on the back of her head.

She really wants me to kiss her. Samantha tightened her grip on Nina's buttocks, then released, sliding upwards. Her left hand found the back of Nina's head, her right hand tightly gripping Nina's left hip, feeling the pockets and belt loops and warm, soft Nina underneath, as Nina's tongue, hot and wet and moving, gently slid against her own.

Samantha opened her eyes, just a fraction, to peek at Nina. Her eyes were closed, and held an expression of joyous relief and disbelief - the same expression Samantha wore now. Samantha's image of Nina shifted slightly as Nina bumped her glasses, moving them around on Samantha's nose. Samantha held Nina tightly, and tasted deeply.

Slowly, as it must, the kiss ended, and Nina opened her eyes.

Hazel looked longingly into green. Green looked longingly back.

"Do you know," whispered Nina, every syllable pronounced close enough for Samantha to feel - the exhalation on her lips, the soft, heaving movement of Nina's chest - "how many hours I've spent, just aching for you to do that to me?"

The words sent a warm thrill up Samantha's spine. "No," breathed Samantha, a little dizzy now, conscious of her own thumping heartbeat - "how many hours?"

"Hundrefph," said Nina, touching her lips to Samantha's, eyes open. They kissed, briefly, sweetly. "Hundreds of hours," said Nina, her face easing to Samantha's left, "thinking about you kissing me." Her breath, hot and damp on the left side of Samantha's neck, ticklish, tingling. "Thinking about you touching me." Her lips, barely touching Samantha's neck, little sensitive kisses upwards, behind Samantha's earlobe.

A whisper, hot and breathy and secret, in Samantha's ear. "Thinking," said Nina, slowly and distinctly, "about you fucking me."

Samantha moaned.

Nina gently closed her lips around Samantha's earlobe, sucked, and let go. "Would you like to fuck me, Samantha?"

"Yes," breathed Samantha.

"Would you like to make love to me?" asked Nina, as Samantha felt a warm hand on her cheek.

"Y-yes," said Samantha, feeling Nina's hair in her fingers as Nina's face came back into view.

And then Nina was grinning, her eyes just slightly narrowed. "Would you like to make love to me," she asked, quietly, and licked Samantha's lips - "and then fuck me?"

"That," said Samantha, and swallowed - "that sounds wonderful." She took a ragged breath. "I love you, Nina."

Nina smiled. "I love you too, Sam."

"And I want to do all those things," said Samantha, her hands sliding down Nina's back. "All those things that make you excited. All the naughty things."

One of Nina's eyebrows raised. "What sort of naughty things?"

Samantha cleared her throat. "Well," she said, her hands at Nina's lower back, "If you'd like me to... slap you, and such, well... I can do that. But..." Samantha looked at Nina's lips. "You might have to be patient with me, because I've never done that before. I want to learn it from you."

"I can teach you." Nina's lips touched Samantha's. "What would you like to do to me?"

Samantha smiled. "Anything you want."

"What do you want to do to me?"

Samantha swallowed. "Um."

Nina stroked Samantha's cheek. "Listen. Sam, I've seen you do your thing, and I know that you think about a hundred things at once, and that's just what you do."

She knows me so well.

And it was true. She knows me so well was just at the forefront of Samantha's remarkable mind - beneath the surface, scores of other tiny trains of thought ran their course. Some were heading nowhere in particular. Others were on track to a realization or an idea that was yet days or weeks in the future. At the present time, nearly all of them concerned Nina - thoughts of boxing gloves, mittens, humiliation, thumbs, engineering, sewing, psychology, biology.

"But this is important," continued Nina. "You know how you can quiet all those little thoughts and just concentrate on one thing? Can you do that for me, now?"

With a practiced mental flex, Samantha brought herself to the immediate present and focused every ounce of power she had on paying attention to Nina. Every other train of thought ran down and stopped, discarded, forgotten.

Samantha took a deep breath, and locked eyes with Nina. She saw Nina watch her, saw the tiny widening of the eyes that told Samantha that Nina had seen her focus and was maybe a little unnerved to see it happen up close.

I hope I don't scare her.

Nina leaned in. "I will never think ill of you for experimenting, or telling me about what makes you excited." She squeezed Samantha. "Never, Sam. If you suggest something, and I'm not all that into it, then I'll most likely give it a go because I know it makes you happy. I'll try nearly anything once. But even if what you say shocks me, Sam, which it won't - but even if it does, I will never, ever laugh at you. And I won't go away and think "What a weirdo," Sam. I love you."

"I love you too, Nina." Samantha grinned. "Doesn't it feel wonderful to say that?"

Nina grinned back. "Yes, it does. I love you, I love you, I love you. And do you understand what I'm saying to you?"

Samantha nodded. "I understand." She kissed Nina on the cheek, relaxing, letting the hundreds of thoughts return to the background of her mind - most of them now having to do with Nina. "And I want to make you come."

Nina gave Samantha a tight squeeze and a happy sigh. "That sounds nice. May I make you come, too?"

Here's your opportunity, Sam. Here's where you let her know how you can make her happy.

Samantha narrowed her eyes, and placed a finger on Nina's lips. "Maybe. But only if you ask me very politely."

Nina smiled. "Would that be okay? If I were to, just..." She shrugged, blushing. "Ask you things? Ask for your permission to do things?"

Samantha grinned. "Yeah. Should I make you beg me, Nina?"

Samantha felt Nina shiver in her arms.

I did that. Just with words, I made her shiver.

"Yes," breathed Nina. "Maybe a little. Shall we leave it at that, for today? Take it slow?"

Samantha leaned into Nina's neck. "I bet there's lots of talking involved," she whispered, her lips close to Nina's skin. "Lots of negotiation and such, talking out each others' limits." She bit Nina, gently, on her neck.

Nina shuddered. "Yes, there is."

Show her, Sam. Show her you can do this. Show yourself that you can do this.

"That sounds like it'll take a lot of time," said Samantha, leaving little kisses up to Nina's ear. "But if you're okay with vanilla," she breathed, sliding her right hand up Nina's side, "maybe with just a few extra sprinkles -" her hand settled on the soft warmth of Nina's left breast - "perhaps a marshmallow or two..." She gripped, gently. "Then I can take you into my bedroom and fuck you right now."

Squeeze.

"Oh, God..." moaned Nina.

"Shall I take you upstairs, Nina?"

"Yes please..."

Samantha grinned, and gripped Nina's wrist, tightly.

***

Samantha's bedroom smelt of incense and fresh laundry. Nina allowed Samantha to pull her in. She looked past Samantha to the bed.

She's going to put me on her bed and fuck me, thought Nina. Just like she said she would. It's actually happening.

Samantha looked at her with narrowed eyes and a grin. Nina watched Samantha reach up to her glasses, take them off, fold them carefully, place them on her dresser, step out of her shoes.

Samantha turned to smile at Nina. "No ropes, no whips, no pain - not until we've had time to talk about it. But for now..." she stepped closer. "Would it make you happy if I say some very impolite things to you?"

Nina grinned, blushing. "Yes, ma'am. Thank you, ma'am."

Samantha curled a hand around Nina's waist. "Can I move you around, and maybe restrict your own movements a little bit? Pull your hair, like you said on chat?"

Nina nodded. "A little bit," she said, nervously.

"C'mere," said Samantha, in a low, lusty voice Nina had never heard before - she had no time to reflect on this new sound, because hands gripped her and the world spun and she landed, breathless, on soft sheets.

Samantha stood over her, grinning down.

"Look at what I've caught," she said, quietly, almost a growl.

Nina shivered. Oh God.

"If you want me to dominate you, then that's exactly what I'll do," murmured Samantha, leaning down to Nina's feet. "I'm going to have such fun with you, little Nina." Nina's right shoe left her, and she heard the thump as it hit the floor. "I'm going to learn all about your buttons and switches." Her left foot was tugged on, exposed to the sock, the same little thump. "I'm going to play with them all, and see what happens."

With a ghostly, fleeting rush of cotton on skin, her feet were suddenly bare. "Cute little cotton socks," said Samantha, grinning, the articles in mention dangling from her fingers. "You won't need those." The socks dropped to the floor, and the bed shifted and creaked as Samantha's knee crept onto it.

"Do you realize, little Nina, that you're on my territory?" asked Samantha, her eyes locked on Nina's as she crawled up the bed, her face approaching Nina's thighs. "You didn't know what you were doing, and now you've wandered into my domain like a silly little rabbit." She reached Nina's shivering belly, one arm ahead of the other, creeping, the bed groaning under her muscular weight. "Didn't you notice how this place smells of me? Of something much, much bigger and stronger than you?" She passed Nina's heart, her teeth edging close to Nina's throat. "What on Earth were you thinking? This is my lair. Do you know, little one," she said, and suddenly she was right there, her face a thumbnail away from Nina's, her wet breath hot on Nina's lips, her weight settling in, pressing Nina into the bed - "what happens to silly little rabbits, in this place?"

Nina gasped as Samantha's weight immobilized her, Samantha's nose touching hers. "What will happen to me, ma'am?"

Samantha's left hand moved behind Nina's head, and Samantha gripped Nina's hair in her right. The pillow disappeared and Nina's head hit the mattress, her throat exposed. Samantha leaned down, slowly, tension on Nina's hair, and growled. That was the only word Nina had to describe the sound - the hot, wet, vibrating breath on her vulnerable throat. She shivered, again, and gripped the bed.

"Awful things," whispered Samantha, and licked Nina's throat, from collarbone to chin, along the left side. "Cruelthings," she said, and then another long, wet, sensuous lick up the right side, as Samantha's saliva cooled on her left. Then, before the lick was quite completed, she moved with sudden, frightening speed and her teeth were on either side of Nina's throat, little points of gentle pressure.

Nina's breath stopped.

Samantha breathed, heavily, growling, into Nina's throat. They stayed like that for a moment, then the bite melted into a kiss, the pressure receding, Samantha's tongue gently stroking.

The kiss ended, and Nina realized, as her breathing resumed, that Samantha's hands were pinning her wrists to the bed. When did that happen?

"But mostly," said Samantha, looking into Nina's eyes, "what happens to little rabbits is whatever I damn well please.You are mine, now, to deal with in whatever manner my whims take me. You're helpless, and completely at my mercy." She smiled, a threatening, condescending smile - and Nina felt shockingly at home with being condescended to. "Do you understand what I'm telling you?"

"Y-yes, ma'am," squeaked Nina.

"Then repeat it to me, little one, so I'm sure it's sunk in."

Nina swallowed, took a breath. "I'm helpless. You're stronger and faster and cleverer than me and I can't overpower you or outsmart you. No one will come and save me." A warm, insistent glow from beneath her navel. "I'm yours to do with as you wish."

Samantha smiled, her eyes narrowing. "You're amusing. I like that. But it's early in the day, yet. If you're to survive this boring Sunday afternoon, here in my domain, you'll have to remain amusing for quite some time." She knelt up, straddling Nina's hips, her hands gripping Nina's shoulders.

She's going to be good, thought Nina, gazing into Samantha's expression of mild, casual ownership. "What are you going to do to me?" whimpered Nina, overjoyed.

Samantha's expression suddenly changed. "Oh God, I'm sorry -" she stammered. "Did I really scare you? Did - am I doing it wrong?"

"No!" Nina said, "no, you're doing it right! Sam, you're doing it so right, believe me! Was I too convincing?"

Samantha exhaled, her smile slowly returning. "I've got a lot to learn, haven't I?"

Probably time to talk about safe words, thought Nina. Well, this serves me right for thinking that we wouldn't need them so soon. She smiled back. "Samantha, you've got me this hot just from talking to me."

"You know I'm only pretending to be scary, don't you?"

Nina nodded, smiling. "Yes, Sam, and that's exactly what I want. That's perfect. And I'm only pretending to be scared. Well," she added, "mostly, anyway."

Samantha's eyes widened. "Did I really scare you?"

Nina reached up and took gentle hold of Samantha's hips. "A little bit. Good scared, though. Rollercoaster-scared, not dark-alley-scared. That's good, Sam, that's kind of the point. I know in my heart that you'd never deliberately hurt me."

Samantha looked confused for a moment. "But I would, though, Nina. If that's what you wanted. If that's what would make you happy."

Nina shook her head. "Even then, you'd never deliberately hurt me more than I wanted to be hurt. I meant that you'd never hurt me in my heart."

Samantha smiled. "I love you, Nina, and I hope you're right."

Nina smiled back. "I love you too, Sam. I love you so much, and you're going to be so good at this, and I am so turned on right now."

Samantha's smile spread wider. "Good!"

"So here's what we'll do," said Nina. "Your scene, with the scary-Sam, we can continue that, or you can just kiss me and take off all my clothes and make love to me." She grinned. "If we continue, then assume I'm pretending or acting unless I say "Redden," or give you two squeezes like this -" she squeezed Samantha's hips, twice, in rapid succession - "in which case, we stop right there, and talk about what happened and what happens next, okay?"

Samantha nodded, grinning. "Redden or two squeezes and we take a break straight away, gotcha." Then, her expression changed again. "Damn it, I'm already fucking up, aren't I? I held your hands down so you couldn't squeeze me."

"But you didn't cover my mouth. That's why we have the squeezes and the word, so you can cover my mouth or pin me down sometimes, just not both at once." She looked carefully at Samantha. "And Sam, if I'd have said "stop" right then, you'd have stopped." Nina saw Samantha angle her head and begin to think about it. "No, really, Sam, you'd have stopped, safe word or no. You stopped the moment you thought I was frightened."

Samantha nodded. "You're right. I'll try to keep it in mind. So I'm really doing okay?"

Nina grinned. "Sam, you're doing better than okay."

"Do you want scary-Sam, or kissy-Sam?" Nina took a breath - "And before you answer," interrupted Samantha, "I really,honestly just want to do whatever will make you happy." Samantha smiled. "Whatever will make you come." She laughed, joyous, her eyes wrinkling. "God, I want to make you come, Nina."

Nina smiled. "Frighten me, Sam. Tell me what happens to silly rabbits."

Samantha leaned in and kissed Nina, tenderly, on the lips. "I love you so much, Nina."

"I love you too, Sam. And after this, I want to make you happy, okay? I like giving too."

Samantha's nose crinkled up in an almost-laugh. "I love meta-selfishness." Then she pulled back from Nina, and her expression changed - it was like watching a cat suddenly turn malicious. "Now, where were we?"

"What are you going to do to me?" asked Nina. "Are you going to do horrible things to me?"

Samantha grinned, slowly, teeth peeking out, her fingernails sliding down Nina's T-shirt like claws. "I'm going to do whatever I feel like, little Nina. I might not even tell you what I'm going to do to you. But right now, I will, because it might be entertaining to watch your face, knowing what's going to happen. I won't even punish you for asking silly questions."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Lesbian Sex
  • /
  • Mittens
  • /
  • Page ⁨3⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 20 milliseconds