• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Lesbian Sex
  • /
  • Mittens
  • /
  • Page ⁨6⁩

Mittens

They laughed together until Samantha put a hand on her belly and Nina's eyes started to stream.

"Talk about - hnk-" said Samantha, in between fits of giggles, her breasts jiggling deliciously with every exhale - "talk about a release of tension!"

Of course, this was the funniest thing that Nina had ever heard, and it set the two of them off again.

At one point, Samantha managed to get out "It wasn't even that funny!" before dissolving back into joyous giggles.

Finally the laughter died down - after one or two flare-ups caused by Samantha and Nina looking at each other - and Samantha stood naked in front of Nina, teeth visible, eyes wrinkled.

She glanced down, then looked at Nina again. She raised an eyebrow, and held up one breast, bigger than Nina had expected, her nipple soft and tan.

"Like my boobs?"

Nina laughed. "Yep."

Samantha stroked a finger through neatly-trimmed, dark brown pubic hair. "Like my cooch?"

Nina grinned, and winked. "Best damn cooch in town, Sam."

"Good. C'mere."

With that, she pounced, shaking the bed as she landed on top of Nina, taking her own weight on her toes and fingertips, and pressed her lips to Nina's.

Nina kissed back, wrapped her arms around Samantha as Samantha settled in, letting her weight down bit by bit - first her breasts touched Nina's, then they pressed softly against her, then Samantha's belly made contact and her hips slid between Nina's thighs. Nina parted her lips and pushed her tongue urgently into Samantha's mouth, sliding her right hand down to Samantha's smooth, firm left buttock and giving it a hard, meaningful squeeze.

Samantha moaned appreciatively into Nina's mouth - delicious little vibrations - and drew back, deep smiling hazel eyes looking brightly into Nina's.

"God I love you, Nina."

Nina smiled back, and ran a finger through Samantha's hair, down her soft, smiling cheek, under her gorgeous chin. "Make love to me, Sam."

"Get those undies off right now, Nina."

"Faster if you do it."

"Right you are," said Samantha, and within one second she was tugging on Nina's underwear.

Nina arched her back, watched Samantha's greedy eyes as they scanned her, took her in - a tug, and her panties were around her knees, her genitals exposed to her best friend and new lover. Another tug, and they were gone, Nina shaking them off her ankle and into Samantha's fingers like a farewell.

Samantha locked eyes with Nina, grinned, and tossed the underwear over her shoulder.

"No more waiting," she murmured, sliding up Nina's body, her breasts soft against Nina's belly. Their noses touched, slid to the side, Samantha's lips pressed against Nina's, and then Nina felt a hand on her breast.

"Mmmph," said Nina.

"Mmm-hmm," said Samantha, and pulled back. "God, do you have any idea how hard it was for me not to do that?" Her splayed fingers stroked across Nina's nipple, making her cry out. "I had to stand there and be all 'No, can't touch your boobs because you'll like that,' and there they were, being all..." she grinned, looking at Nina's chest. "Mmm."

Nina smiled, feeling Samantha's fingers stroke firmly over her left breast. "All 'mmm?'"

"All..." Samantha leaned down. Nina felt hot breath, sudden wetness, her nipple sucked into Samantha's mouth. "Mmm."

"Oh God..." Nina slid her fingers into Samantha's hair as Samantha's hand settled on her right breast, stroking, squeezing gently, her fingertips finding Nina's pert nipple. She felt Samantha's tongue slither around her left areola, flick across the very tip of her nipple, suck more of her breast upwards, pressure, gentle teeth on her breast. With a quiet, wet sound, the seal broke, and Samantha licked Nina's left breast, once, from her ribcage over her nipple to her collarbone to her neck to behind her ear.

Nina's thighs rose of their own accord, her hand slid downwards without her conscious knowledge, and smooth, bare Sam-butt touched Nina's palm. She gripped. She squeezed. She moaned.

"As if I could stand there and not make you come," murmured Samantha into Nina's ear, her grip tight on Nina's right breast. "I was born to make you come." She kissed Nina, forcefully. "God your hand feels good on my ass. Squeeze, love, I like being squeezed..."

Nina took hold of Samantha's bottom in both hands, and tightened her grip; soft skin over firm muscle, toned, undeniably sensual.

"Mmm, yes... Harder..." Samantha's hands were on Nina's face, her eyebrows arched upwards in the center, her eyes closed, moaning, stroking Nina's cheeks, her hair, her grip tightening. Another urgent, pleading kiss, her tongue pushing deep into Nina's mouth.

Nina squeezed as tightly as she could, feeling Samantha's hips slide backwards so that her bottom pressed firmly against Nina's grip, Nina's fingers delving into the warm place between Samantha's buttocks. Samantha pulled back, moaning.

"Give me your tits," breathed Nina, Samantha's saliva trickling from her lips.

"Okay..." said Samantha, similarly breathy, shifting onto her shoulders, arching her back.

Nina's hands left Samantha's bottom and slid up her sides. Samantha's full, round breasts swayed three inches from Nina's eyes and lips, Samantha's nipples pert and wrinkled. Nina gripped with her right hand - soft, heavy, warm, shaking in time to a racing heartbeat - and opened her mouth. Samantha, obligingly, lowered - Nina took a deep breath and felt Samantha's warmth and softness envelop her face, lie heavy on her nose. She sucked, greedy and urgent and indulgent, feeling Samantha's labored breathing, hearing her moans of unabashed pleasure. She found Samantha's nipple - Sam's nipple is in my mouth! - and slid her tongue over it, around it, gave her other nipple a playful tweak between her fingertips, felt Samantha shudder, heard her squeak.

Suddenly this is all happening so fast.

Also, I can't breathe. I am literally drowning in Sam's boobs.

Nina chuckled - the beautiful sound of laughter through a mouthful of breast.

Samantha pulled back. A droplet of Nina's saliva dripped from the tip of her nipple onto Nina's lips. "Are you choking?"

Nina laughed. "What is it with me today? Why is suffocation so funny?"

Samantha smiled, and rolled onto Nina's right side. Nina rolled to meet her, Sam's left hand under her waist and gently gripping her left buttock, her right lying across her hips.

"I'll choke you sometime, if it'd do anything for you," murmured Samantha. "I know some people like that. Once you show me how, I mean."

"If today's anything to go by, it'd probably just make me laugh," said Nina. They kissed - tender, this time, Samantha's hand gently stroking Nina's ass. Through some complicated physical negotiation, Nina got her right arm around Samantha's shoulders, leaving her left hand to fondle and caress Samantha's chest.

Nina pulled back from the kiss, and looked down. Samantha's glorious breasts, of which she had one overflowing handful. Samantha's tummy, still lickable. An inverted triangle of dark pubic hair. Samantha's thighs - her right thigh rising.

Nina looked up, into Samantha's eyes. They were wrinkled at the edges, full of joy and dawning love. "Touch me?" asked Samantha.

"Yeah," agreed Nina, stroking her left hand down Samantha's belly.

Her fingertips touched Samantha's pubic hair - already she felt the heat, the humidity. She slowed, felt the inward curve of Samantha's vulva, the softness of it. She slid her hand underneath her best friend, and cupped Samantha's pussy. Her palm wettened against a hot, slippery inward fold.

"Oh..." moaned Samantha.

Nina curled her middle finger, just the slightest touch - she put pressure just behind Samantha's vulva. She brought her hand upwards and her finger slipped in between Samantha's labia, instantly soaked in warm, slick fluid. Samantha jumped and shivered in Nina's arms. Nina applied pressure with the inward joint of her mid knuckle, burying her middle finger vertically in between Samantha's wet, aching lips, slithering slowly upwards until she felt Samantha's clitoris slide over her finger.

"Ah!" cried Samantha, her eyes closing, her grip tightening almost painfully on Nina's bottom.

"You're so wet," murmured Nina.

"F-f-" Samantha screwed her eyes shut, looked down, bit her lip, held Nina close. "For you, m-my love..."

Nina smiled, and began to move her hand back and forth, coating it in Samantha's wetness. She watched Samantha squirm and wriggle, listened to her moans and cries. Samantha's pussy was hot, slick, intimate. She fondled Samantha's clitoris, ran her fingers through her labia, stroked gently around her vagina - not yet penetrating her, just teasing, saying hello. Within a very few strokes, Samantha was incoherent, her cries growing louder and higher.

Nina continued stroking between Samantha's lips, the soft bump of Sam's clitoris on her palm. Samantha opened her eyes, her eyebrows raised in agonizing pleasure, and locked eyes with Nina.

"Yes," said Nina, looking deep into Samantha's eyes, "watch me. Watch me watch you. I want to make you come. I want to watch you come, this time."

Samantha bucked, her head moving back and forth, her teeth visible and shining, her eyes wet. "Djh!" she said. "Nnn - s-so c-c-"

Nina smiled. "Come for me."

Samantha's eyes widened. Her grip on Nina's buttock tightened, her fingers digging in between. Her thighs shook, her tummy trembled, and still she did not close her eyes or look away. "Oh!" she cried, her eyes glistening, her thigh closing and tightening on Nina's hand. "O-o-OH!" Her breasts shook, swayed, trembled with her convulsion. Nina's hand wettened. "Oh! M-my! Goodness!"

"Oh my goodness?" She says "Oh my goodness" when she comes?

Awesome!

Nina watched her best friend orgasm in her arms. And it was a big one. Samantha shook and trembled in waves, her whole gorgeous body rhythmically spasming, still looking earnestly into Nina's eyes.

"Hunuh!" said Samantha. "Nuhnuhnuhnuhnuh!"

"Really?"

"Hebene!"

Nina grinned. "That so?"

Samantha's teeth clenched, her buttocks tensed, her thighs clamped painfully onto Nina's hand, encasing it in hot woman - Nina felt the ring of slippery muscle at the entrance to Samantha's vagina clenching, almost trying to envelope Nina's fingertip.

In there, next, thought Nina, as Sam said something like "Jhst!" and sprayed Nina's lips with a fine mist of hot saliva. Inside Sam. All the way inside.

Nina watched, looking deeply into Samantha's eyes, feeling touched deeply herself.

"I love the noises you make, Sam."

"Hurrurrurr... rrr..."

Finally the convulsions spread out, faded, leaving behind only little tremors and aftershocks. Samantha exhaled, still looking into Nina's eyes.

"Than-" her hips spasmed, and she tried again. "Thank you."

Nina grinned. "Any time, Sam." She closed her eyes, leaned in, touched Samantha's lips with her own, bringing up her wet left hand and hugging as close as she could, pressing herself deeply against Samantha, warm and supple and damp with sweat.

The kiss broke, and Nina felt Samantha's head go to the side of her own, Samantha's embrace tight, almost painful. "I haven't come like that since..." Samantha laughed - Nina felt every chuckle as though they were her own. "Oh God, I don't even know how long!"

Nina grinned. "Want another?"

Samantha pulled back, looked into Nina's eyes, grinning herself. "Definitely. But I want to make you come, too."

Nina freed her right hand from underneath Samantha, and with it, took hold of Samantha's left breast. "Together?"

Samantha smiled. "If I can concentrate, while you're doing that to me."

Nina parted her thighs. Samantha looked down.

"Door's open," said Nina, and kissed Samantha, briefly, tenderly. "Come on in."

Samantha's hand found Nina's abdomen, between her navel and her pubic hair. "I - Nina, this..."

"What is it, Sam?"

"This may not be the best time to mention it, but..." she looked up, into Nina's eyes. "Well, I..." she looked down. "You might have to be patient with me. I'm..."

Nina looked into Samantha's eyes. "Is this your first time with another woman, Sam?"

Samantha chuckled - to Nina, it seemed a little nervous. "Well... yes."

Nina hesitated. Careful, Nina. She's made herself very vulnerable to you. Don't screw this up.

"And you made me come that hard?" said Nina. "And you'd never done this before?"

Samantha smiled - a little modestly, perhaps.

She's smiling. Keep it up.

"My God, Sam," said Nina, playfully squeezing Samantha's left breast, "what're you going to be like once you've figured out my buttons?! That was the baseline, without any practice?"

Samantha's cheeks, already reddened, began to flare. "Really, though, I wasn't even trying to make you come, that time..."

Nina laughed. "'I wasn't even trying,' she says!"

Samantha chuckled. "You know what I mean. It's hard sometimes to repeat something you did by accident. I don't know how to... y'know, how to touch you."

"Then don't worry about making me come, Sam," said Nina, quietly, stroking her left hand downwards over Samantha's tummy. "Explore me. Get to know me, down there, and if I come, I come - and if not, then I'll come later." She touched her lips to Samantha's. "Even if you don't know what you're doing, you'll get the idea and I'll come sooner or later. Are you in any huge hurry?"

Samantha giggled. "It is only midday."

"Wanna make love to me for hours, Sam?"

Samantha looked at Nina, lovingly, her eyes softened. "As long as either of us has the strength to move."

"Touch me, Sam." With that, Nina slid her fingers through Samantha's pubic hair, and buried her middle finger between Samantha's labia.

"Oh..." breathed Samantha, and moved her fingers downward, slowly. Nina raised her knee a little higher, languorously moving her hand back and forth from Samantha's vagina to her clitoris and back again, watching her face.

"Feel me," breathed Nina, tingling, as Samantha's finger stroked delicately over her clitoral hood. "Every inch."

Samantha's fingertip slid between Nina's labia, gentle, cautious. Nina's breath caught - "Mm. Yes..." she closed her eyes, moving her finger back and forth in Samantha's wetness. "That feels good, Sam. Keep going."

"You're so wet," murmured Samantha, her fingertip circling the entrance to Nina's vagina. "Can I go inside a little?"

Nina opened her eyes, stroking a finger over Samantha's erect nipple, watching her tremble. "Yes." She slipped her own fingertip a little lower, pushed gently against Samantha's opening. "May I touch you inside too, mistress?"

Samantha shivered. "Together."

"Mmm..." Nina pressed her lips to Samantha, straightened her index finger, and pushed slowly into Samantha's vagina. Samantha let out a happy sigh into Nina's mouth, and Nina felt herself penetrated, Samantha's finger sliding through her opening and deep inside her, delightfully full.

Two quiet squelches, two soft moans.

"Oh..." breathed Samantha.

"That feels wonderful," said Nina, dreamlike.

"You're all... You're..."

"Tell me, Sam. What do I feel like?" Nina felt Samantha's finger begin to move inside her, timid but curious.

"Warm, and..." Samantha let out a funny little squeak, and Nina felt Samantha tighten around her finger. "And soft, and slippery, and, and alive..."

Nina clenched. "Feel that?"

Samantha only moaned in response, and clenched down herself, tightening and gripping around Nina's finger. Nina curled her hand around Samantha and pushed in deeper, up to her knuckle. She felt Samantha do the same, feeling slippery friction inside and out, tingling, warming.

Samantha looked down. She smiled. "I'm up to my knuckle in you... I've never been inside someone like this." She looked into Nina's eyes. "I can feel your heartbeat."

Nina grinned. "Isn't it awesome?" She slid backwards inside Samantha, felt her smoothness and her textures, then curled her fingertip towards Samantha's navel.

Samantha's eyes widened. "Ah!"

Nina laughed, kissing Samantha's smooth neck, her fragrant hair tickling Nina's cheeks. "Nice?"

Samantha giggled into Nina's ear. "Very. Where's yours..."

Nina felt Samantha's finger wriggle around inside her, searching, probing. She moaned, and began to buck her hips, the glow intensifying inside her. "It's somewhere in there... Back out a little..."

With a tiny sucking sound, Nina felt herself empty.

"Whoops," said Samantha. "Too far... but what's this?"

The sun rising inside Nina gave way to sparks as Samantha's fingertip slid upwards over her urethra to touch her clitoris. She cried out, and squeezed Samantha's breast.

"A button!" said Samantha, ecstatic, her fingertip moving.

Nina's eyes closed as she moaned, her hips writhing, something building inside her. "Oh God, Sam..." Her left hand curled, her finger inside hot, pulsing Samantha, the knuckle of her thumb gentle on the nubbin of Samantha's clitoris, her thumbtip touching moist pubic hair, her palm slick and warm.

"Am I doing it right?" asked Samantha, her breathing fast and heavy.

"Yes!" cried Nina.

Samantha's fingertip accelerated - and Nina felt the wet lips of her pussy gently pushed apart, and two fingers sliding up inside her, a third finger gently gripping between her buttocks.

"It's like a little joystick!" cried Samantha.

Nina burst into laughter - which tightened her around Samantha's fingers, brought a rush of oxygen into her lungs, threw the first wave of her orgasm against her like a tsunami of rocket fuel, and hurled her merrily into orbit.

Blast off.

***

She's coming! thought Samantha. I'm making her come!

Samantha gazed lovingly into Nina's closed eyes, watched her writhe and jerk, listened to her joyous cries.

I did that! On purpose this time!

Samantha watched a droplet of sweat run between Nina's shaking breasts. Her vision blurred a little.

This is so beautiful. Look at the redness in her cheeks. Look at the way she's moving. Look at her eyes, closed in ecstasy...

Nina's eyes opened, her hips bucking, and she gazed back at Samantha as she rode her orgasm.

Oh!

Say something! Say it sexily, too!

"Come for me, love," purred Samantha.

Nina screwed her eyes shut, threw back her head, and let out an inhaling yell - her grip tightened on Samantha's left breast, and Samantha felt her finger moving inside, deep and firm.

Samantha clenched around Nina's finger, remembering how good it felt when Nina did the same to her. She squeezed Nina's buttock tightly, hoping that she liked that too.

Keep up the stimulation, Sam - keep touching her like that, that's good, no need to vary right now. She's happy.

I'm happy.

Slowly, the spasms faded out, decreased in both intensity and frequency, and Nina panted against Samantha. She twitched, around Samantha's fingers. Samantha kissed her tenderly on the top of her head.

"Wow," panted Nina, and swallowed.

Samantha rested her face on top of Nina's head, and breathed in the scent of her hair. She gave Nina's finger a little squeeze - feeling deliciously full and content.

She sniffed.

Nina moved against her, looked up. Her expression changed.

"You okay, Sam?"

Samantha sniffled some more. Oh, don't be silly now, Sam...

"I'm better than okay," she said, her voice unsteady. "That was the most beautiful thing I've ever seen."

Nina smiled. Her hair was messy, her cheeks were red, and she was sweating. It was a good smile. She leaned towards Samantha and kissed her tenderly just below her left eye, removing the tear before it went further. Then her lips were against Samantha's - soft, tender, slow.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Lesbian Sex
  • /
  • Mittens
  • /
  • Page ⁨6⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 60 milliseconds