• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Lesbian Sex
  • /
  • Mittens
  • /
  • Page ⁨4⁩

Mittens

"Yes, ma'am."

"I'm going to do to you what I do to all the little wanderers who don't know what they're doing." She took hold of the bottom of Nina's T-shirt. "I'm going to skin you alive, little rabbit, and watch you hop around denuded."

Nina grinned. "No, please, don't!"

Samantha looked up into Nina's eyes, suddenly startled - then her face went through a series of expressions. First, shock and shame - then, confusion. Then, Nina saw the realization blossoming in Samantha's head as clear as day. Her mischievous grin returned. "Does it amuse you, little rabbit, to play Simon Says with me? I know you didn't use your special word, so I'm just going to go ahead and -"

"No! Please, ma'am, don't take my clothes!"

"I'm going to take your clothes, Nina," said Samantha, pushing the T-shirt up and over Nina's head. "And if you really wanted to, you'd say the word, or try to stop me, but you certainly wouldn't be helping me to get that shirt off, like you're doing now, naughty bunny."

Nina grinned, her hair ruffled, and dropped the T-shirt to the floor. "Just trying to ease you into it slowly, Sam."

"That's ma'am, to you, little rabbit," breathed Sam, her eyes on Nina's chest. Nina looked down too.

She saw her best friend looking at her breasts, encased in the lacy white special-occasion bra. "Are you going to take my bra too, ma'am?"

Samantha swallowed. "Yes," she said, breathily. "Yes, little rabbit, I'm going to take your bra too."

"But whatever shall I do without it?"

Samantha's hands slid up Nina's sides, settled on her shoulders. "You'll do," murmured Samantha, stroking downwards, "whatever pleases me."

Nina watched Samantha's fingers trace across her breasts. Her hands were warm, her fingers slender - the skin was a little dry. A tiny imperfection.

Her hands are so beautiful. "What pleases you, ma'am?"

Samantha's hands stroked down Nina's belly, settled on the button of Nina's jeans. "Taking your clothes," she said, quietly, manipulating button and zip - Nina saw her eyes widening as she realized what she was doing - "that's what pleases me."

Nina arched her hips. Her jeans slid down and off. Matching panties.

Nina watched her best friend, kneeling on the bed, look up and down her body. She saw naked desire, constrained only by Samantha's dwindling efforts to stay in character. She saw Samantha's eyes settle between her legs. She knew that Samantha would be able to see a soft crease through her underwear, dampened with her excitement.

She saw the pulse in Samantha's throat. Samantha, her eyes between Nina's legs, slowly let the jeans drop to the floor.

Nina squirmed, letting her left thigh come up, revealing just a little more. "Can you see my pussy, ma'am?"

Samantha swallowed, and took a deep breath. "Yes," she whispered. "A little bit. You're very wet."

"Oh no!" said Nina, bringing her hands up to her mouth, squirming a little more, revealing a little more. "Please don't look, ma'am! I'm shy!"

"You shouldn't try to tell me what to do, little rabbit," said Samantha, but distractedly, her arm shifting, putting gentle pressure on Nina's left knee, pushing her legs further open. "I might just do the opposite."

"I'm sorry, ma'am. How wet am I, ma'am?"

Nina felt the tip of Samantha's index finger against the soft bump of her mons. Samantha applied just the gentlest of pressure, and ran her finger in a long, slow line down the crotch of Nina's underwear, between her labia. Nina squirmed and moaned, breathy and low.

She watched Samantha bring her finger up to her face. "You're soaking through your underwear," said Samantha, breathlessly, almost in disbelief.

Nina watched her friend breathe, knowing that she was breathing Nina's scent from her fingers. "Do I smell, ma'am?"

"Like prey," whispered Samantha. "Like scared, excited prey, with a hot, wet cunt."

Nina shivered, thrills of arousal running through her, from below her bellybutton out over her thighs, racing up her back, a wet aching between her legs.

Tell her. Tell her, and make her understand.

"I'm wet for you, ma'am."

Samantha looked up at Nina. "I think I prefer "Mistress," Nina."

"Yes, mistress."

"Whatever will I do with you, little rabbit?" murmured Samantha.

"Are you going to eat me up?" whimpered Nina, wriggling.

Samantha smiled, eyes narrow, incisors visible and glistening. "Yes," she whispered. "First, I'm going to strip you bare." She began crawling up the bed. "Then, I'm going to touch you, in all of your secret places." She reached Nina's chest, and settled a hand on her left breast. Nina felt her trembling - a betrayal to her cool, malicious air. "And then," said Samantha, squeezing gently, "I'm going to have a little taste of you. And perhaps," she said, her right hand sliding behind Nina's back, her mouth descending to Nina's neck, a quiet thump against the bed and a sudden release of tension around Nina's chest - "I'll eat you alive, little Nina."

Teeth, hot and breathy, on Nina's neck. Weight, pressing on Nina's body. Nina shrugged, and her bra dangled from Samantha's right hand - a trophy, stripped from Samantha's prey. Samantha held it for a moment, regarded it - then it fell, forgotten.

Samantha's lips against Nina's, forceful, pressed her head into the pillow. Samantha's tongue, slippery and soft, pushed into her mouth. Nina felt a hand grip her bare right breast, stroke upwards over her nipple. She felt one of Samantha's thighs, between her own. Her knees raised, almost unconsciously - the sensation of Samantha's warm, firm body between her legs.

Nina's tongue found Samantha's, and stroked. She wrapped her arms around Samantha and squeezed, and moaned into Samantha's mouth. Samantha closed the kiss, pulled back, looked down.

Nina watched. Samantha was looking at her naked breasts. She watched Samantha slowly run a finger across her right breast, pausing to circle her areola.

"Look at you," murmured Samantha. "With your little freckles."

Nina moaned as Samantha stroked gently over her firm, pert right nipple.

"Do you like that?" asked Samantha, smiling.

"Yes," said Nina, breathlessly.

Samantha's fingers shifted, and she tugged gently on Nina's nipple. "Yes what?"

"Ah! Y-yes, mistress!"

"Are your nipples sensitive, Nina?"

"Yes, mistress!"

"Would you like me to play with them some more?"

"Yes, mistress!"

Samantha grinned, loosening her pinch. "Beg me, Nina."

"Please!" moaned Nina. "Please, mistress, I beg of you, please touch me! Please!"

Nina looked into Samantha's eyes. Samantha looked back, and said, quietly, calmly, the sweetest word Nina had ever heard from her lips.

"No," she said, smiling, her pinch loosening to nothing, leaving Nina's nipple hard and cold and sensitive. "No, I think I'm going to torture you instead."

"Please!"

"Absolutely not." Samantha stood up on the bed, one foot on either side of Nina's waist. Nina looked up at Samantha, grinning down at her as her hands went to her waistband, unbuttoning. "No, you've had your five seconds of slutty little thrills," said Samantha, sliding down her pants, revealing turquoise panties and long, pale, muscular thighs. Samantha's pants puddled around Nina's tummy; she stepped out and flicked them off the bed with her foot.

"Five seconds for you," said Samantha, kneeling down, her bare inner thighs brushing Nina's sides, "and then as long as I like for me." Samantha shuffled upwards, her thighs sliding up Nina's ribcage, pressing against the sides of her breasts, Samantha's crotch approaching closer and closer - "That's fair, isn't it, Nina?"

Nina's gaze fixated between Samantha's legs, her crotch over Nina's heart - she could swear she could feel its heat. As Samantha shuffled upwards, detail came into view - the weave of her underwear, the shape of her pubis, the visible muscles of her thighs.

"Look at me," said Samantha. Nina looked up, to see Samantha looking down at her, head bowed. She spoke slowly.

"Listen carefully, Nina," said Samantha, "because I could give a little squeeze and put you in the hospital."

Nina shivered, thrills running down her spine, because it was true. Samantha had her pinned, helpless, and she contemplated the muscles on her friend - as if on cue, Samantha's thighs twitched, tensed for just a moment.

They turned from soft, warm, hugging pillows to iron girders, and back again, in a heartbeat.

I never thought of that, thought Nina. She mentioned what she does on Monday and Thursday nights, but the karate or aikido or whatever it is she does... she never really spoke of it, so I never thought of what it'd do to her body. I never made that connection.

I didn't see this coming.

"You've been very stupid and let me pin you, now," said Samantha, watching Nina's eyes. "So, while I have you like this, I'm going to use your face like a cheap sex toy, and I don't particularly care whether you like it or not."

Oh, God. She really is. She's going to use me...

"Now pay close attention, Nina, and do exactly as I say without question or hesitation. Do you think you can do that?"

Nina, shuddering, looked into Samantha's eyes. "Yes, mistress."

"Your right arm is outside of my left thigh. When I tell you, I want you to put your right hand, Nina, on my left buttock, applying respectful pressure. Do you understand?"

"Yes, mistress."

"Good. Go ahead, Nina."

Nina did as she was told, gripping gently. Samantha's butt was warm and unexpectedly firm.

"Good girl," murmured Samantha, inching closer, so that her gusset was directly in Nina's view as she looked up into Samantha's deep hazel eyes and breathed in Samantha's warm, dark musk. "Keep your eyes on mine, Nina. You may look between my legs in a moment, so that you can see what's going to happen to you. But only when I give you permission. Do you understand?"

"Yes, mistress," breathed Nina.

"Now, put your left hand on my right buttock."

Nina did as she was instructed, warmth in her stomach, her hands full of Samantha.

"What do I smell like, Nina?" asked Samantha, her crotch an inch from Nina's mouth and nose. "You smell like scared, delicious prey, shivering and terrified and waiting to be eaten. What do I smell like, to you?"

Nina closed her eyes and breathed deeply.

Like heaven. Like a warm summer's day spent with my best friend and my new lover. Like the hottest, wettest, most intimate part of a sexy, excited woman who is as in love with me as I am with her. Like realizing that someone you love deeply is willing to do everything in her power to press your buttons and give you everything you've ever dreamed of, and what's more, she's good at it. Like my fantasies coming true so fast that I can't believe any of this is happening.

"Like my predator," whispered Nina, opening her eyes again and looking up into Samantha's. "Like a huge, powerful beast who can do with me whatever she pleases, and I'd be powerless to resist."

Samantha smiled down at Nina. "You have a good sense of smell, Nina. And you're right - I could do anything to you, right now." She slid a hand behind Nina's head. "I could be nice to you, if I wanted to. I could play with your nipples, suck on them a little, make your silly little cooch all wet and happy. I could lie down next to you and kiss you for hours, hold you tight, have you fall asleep in my arms. Make you feel loved."

Samantha's grip tightened painfully in Nina's hair. Nina gasped, did not cry out. "Or," continued Samantha, "I could be very cruel indeed. I could skip treating you like an animal and go straight to treating you like an object. I could grind myself against your face until I come, not caring at all about your pleasure." Samantha hesitated. "I... could be even crueler than that, Nina. It all depends on my whims."

Nina looked up at Samantha, unsure. Samantha was clearly struggling with something for a moment, just then. She looked as though she thought she was testing a limit.

But what limit could she test? She's just told me that she could put me in the hospital, and it got me even hotter, and that was true. She knows we're limited to talking and gentle restraint, this first time with each other - what fiction could she come up with that would push my boundaries?

Knife play? Blood? Guns? Does she have a collection of weapons stashed somewhere, from her fighting class? Does she want to bring them out and show them to me?

Do I ask?

...I do.

"But mistress," said Nina, timidly, "What could possibly be crueler than that?"

Samantha hesitated. Then, she appeared to reach a decision. She looked down at Nina, smiled evilly, and whispered "I have to visit the little predator's room."

Nina shivered, her grip tightening on Samantha's buttocks, her breath ragged, warm pulses flowing from her vagina through her abdomen, her nipples standing on end.

"Does that scare you, Nina? Being drenched in my scent? Being marked as mine? Being so utterly humiliated?"

Nina, keeping her eyes on Samantha so that they didn't roll around in her head, shivered uncontrollably. HOW DOES SHE KNOW?! Even after three bottles of wine I wouldn't have told her that!

"Yes, mistress," panted Nina, "that terrifies me!"

Samantha grinned. "Look between my legs, Nina."

Nina looked down. Samantha's pussy was barely far away enough for her to focus on - she saw the damp crease in her panties, the dark pubic hair peeking from the edges, a little mole right where her thigh met her crotch.

"Can you see that I'm just as wet as you are?"

"Yes, mistress," breathed Nina, enthralled.

"Listen carefully, Nina," said Samantha, bucking her hips like a slow pendulum, her grip tight in Nina's hair, her panties just beginning to brush against Nina's nose - "I'm wet because you're terrified. That's the sort of situation you're in, now. The more you whimper, the more you beg me to stop, the wetter I'll get," continued Samantha, as Nina felt Samantha's left hand join her right, cradling the back of her head, "so please feel free to voice your fear of me. Nobody will come and save you. You're mine."

"Please, mistress!" begged Nina, breathing Samantha's intoxicating musk, her spine tingling, her belly glowing, her pussy wet and tensing - "Please don't pee on me!"

"Ask me nicely," said Samantha, her breath unsteady.

Does she think that genuinely scares me, or does she suspect the truth? Is she trying to frighten me, or trying to drive me insane with lust?

Nina tightened her grip on Samantha's bottom, feeling the muscles shift as she moved her hips back and forth, the damp crotch of her underwear gently touching the tip of Nina's nose with every stroke. "Mistress, I'm so scared. I beg of you," she breathed, "from the bottom of my heart - please, please, find it in your heart to relieve yourself somewhere, anywhere other than in my silly little face. Please, just hold it for a few minutes while you use me to make yourself come."

"Hmm." Samantha stroked Nina's hair gently, running her fingers along Nina's scalp. "It really would be unspeakably cruel of me, wouldn't it?"

"Yes, mistress," said Nina, her eyes on the damp fabric slowly moving back and forth over her and in front of her. "I wouldn't be able to stop you, and I'd be humiliated and your lair would get all soggy."

"No, little rabbit, you wouldn't be able to stop me," murmured Samantha. "But you raise a valid point. Humiliating you sounds like fun, but I am rather fond of my lair. So, if you do your job as my sex object sufficiently and get me off in good time, then I probably won't let go when I come." With that, she descended, Nina suddenly engulfed in her heat, her softness, her scent.

Samantha let out a low, quiet moan, and began to rock back and forth. Nina took breaths where she could, her lips parted, her thighs pressed together and tensing, watching Samantha's eyes, her pussy, her eyes, her pussy, squeezing Samantha's bottom tightly, marvelling at her firmness. Stray pubic hairs tickled her nose, fabric wettened further over her lips, Samantha's moans coming faster and louder now, the soft pressure increasing, the grip on her hair tightening.

"I really have to go," murmured Samantha, in between moans.

Nina, waves of pleasure ebbing and flowing inside her, squeezed her thighs tightly together, watching the fabric dampen as Samantha's legs began to shudder.

Was Samantha having an orgasm already? Nina tightened her grip on Samantha's bottom, tried to raise her head a little, pressing her nose and mouth deeper between Samantha's legs. Come, my love. Use me and come for me.

Not yet. The tension on Nina's hair relaxed a little, Samantha running her fingers across Nina's scalp, stroking her - then, suddenly, painfully, a hard tug on Nina's hair, upwards towards Samantha's crotch.

Samantha spoke, her voice light and breathless and uneven. "I can't hold it in anymore, Nina."

Samantha looked down at the squirming Nina, smiled, and spoke slowly and deliberately.

"Open your mouth."

Nina had her first orgasm at age twenty-three. They had never been easy.

For years, Nina had wondered at the reasons why. Ultimately she decided that there didn't have to be a reason - some people come more easily than others, and sometimes it really is just as simple as that.

At some point she couldn't remember, she'd begun to visualize her orgasm as a knocking on her front door - it seemed at once both absurdly silly and oddly helpful.

Feel the knocking, tentative, gentle, shy. Notice that tiny knock or scratch at the door, and let it in, or it'll go away - and then it's a frustrating exercise in tempting it back again. Then, tense here, relax there, squeeze just like this, and that's how you open the door.

Counter-intuitively, a different process for getting warmed up, a different process for coming down afterwards. Always conscious. Always, the mantra is "I could be about to have an orgasm, so here are the things I do to let that happen." Nothing involuntary about it - always controlled and deliberate.

With three words, Samantha kicked Nina's door off its hinges.

The orgasm came all at once, suddenly, and was like nothing that Nina had ever felt before - it came in waves, yes, but at the center was not a pulse but something more, something almost cyclic, just below her bellybutton; as though some massive engine was turning over, throwing ripples of heaven outwards from the sunfire at her center, beating, expanding, contracting, spinning.

Accelerating. Nina realized with something approaching fear that it was just starting. She was blasted into incoherence, she was utterly out of control of her own body, and it was just getting warmed up.

The engine became a Catherine wheel, throwing tingling sparks all the way to her toes. It grew, became a nuclear whirlwind, warmed her.

The room became lighter as Nina's pupils dilated. Light bloomed, Samantha's thighs turning golden white, a triangle of bright cyan between them. Nina was dimly aware of something hot in her mouth, cotton shivering against her tongue. She squeezed tighter on whatever was in her hands, and it shuddered, and there were noises, a woman moaning, squeaking, crying out.

Then Nina's eyes crossed, and everything got a little blurry and vague.

***

Coherence returned, slowly. The memory of the orgasm, making no sense to the waking mind, went into the same mental recycling bin where all of Nina's dreams went, leaving a gap that felt oddly like waking up after a brief nap. Nina hadn't lost consciousness, but she still felt a roughly similar sensation to waking as continuity returned, her eyes reconverging and focusing on Samantha's.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Lesbian Sex
  • /
  • Mittens
  • /
  • Page ⁨4⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 19 milliseconds