• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Lesbian Sex
  • /
  • Mittens
  • /
  • Page ⁨8⁩

Mittens

Samantha: Close your parentheses and get to the point before we go off on another fifteen-minute tangent.

Nina: okay mistress jeez) I'm currently naked on my hands and knees, being Sam's desk.

Samantha: Don't worry, gentle reader, Nina is in no immediate physical danger; we're both using laptops.

Nina: Only because my back wouldn't support those big old-school tube-style monitors of yours. BOTH OF THEM. As it is, I'm typing with my forearms against the carpet. I hope you appreciate it, future theoretical reader!

Samantha: Quit complaining, or I'll fire up the Coil-O-Tron and then you'll REALLY have problems typing.

Nina: Oh shit wait until we tell them about the Coil-O-Tron they'll fucking love that...

Samantha: It's called Mittens because the thing with the mittens was the first really big turning point in our relationship. If it were about the Coil-O-Tron, we'd have called it "Sam's Marvelous Machine" or something. The Coil-O-Tron is awesome, but we should be psyching them up about the mittens.

Nina: Coming soon: we get to the fucking MITTENS!

Samantha: MITTENS!

Nina: MMMMIIIITTTTEEEEENNNNSSSS!!!

Samantha: Reader, Nina sang "Mmmiittteeennnsss!" aloud as she typed it. She's really quite excited to tell you all about the mittens.

Nina: They are my favorite mittens. We keep them safe because they are an important memento.

Samantha: You are my favorite mitten, Nina. All warm and tight.

Nina: Gotta say, this was a fantastic idea. Ooh. Writing this all out. It's like going back in time, almost. Mmm. Re-living all those sexy moments almost like it's for the first time oh god sam that feels good

Samantha: Dear reader, Nina is forbidden from vocalizing any sexual pleasure, on pain of being spanked with a hairbrush until her bottom glows like a flare, and then roughly and brutally penetrated. Hooray for butt stuff. That's why she's typing out her whimpers while I finger her.

Nina: Ah!

Samantha: So, come back and see us again for the next episode; a happy ending guaranteed!

Nina: Happy, wet, shaky, squelchy endings! Multiple ones! AAAH

Samantha: Look at that, the adorable little dripping fuckslave is biting her hand. It's really quite precious.

Samantha: And now I'm going to be REALLY cruel.

Samantha: And unplug her laptop.

Nina: please no mistress its the only way i can ooooooohhhhhh godddd

Samantha: Oh yes, Mistress. Yes indeed.

Samantha: Hairbrush at the ready.

Samantha: You're MINE.

Nina has disconnected.

***

Thank you for reading! Mittens is available in ebook form on Amazon (for your Kindle) and Smashwords (in any format you like), under the author name Phoenix Baker. If you use Smashwords, you can pay however much you want (including "zero dollars and zero cents, please!").

The story continues in Schrödinger's Mittens, right here on Literotica! But before you click through to continue, if you enjoyed this story, please don't forget to rate it - it only takes a second!

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Lesbian Sex
  • /
  • Mittens
  • /
  • Page ⁨8⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 27 milliseconds