• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Lesbian Sex
  • /
  • Mittens
  • /
  • Page ⁨5⁩

Mittens

"Are you okay?" said Samantha, breathlessly, her crotch hovering above Nina's mouth. "Your eyes went funny, there."

Nina laughed. It was too absurd not to. "I - heh - you..." she grinned, and gave Samantha's butt a playful squeeze. "You know what you did?"

Samantha's smile faded. "Again? I'm making so many mistakes..."

"You made me come so hard I went cross-eyed, Sam." Nina stroked her hands up Samantha's sides, below her sweater. "Without even touching me."

Samantha grinned. "We must have come at about the same time, then."

"You came too?" Nina laughed. "I was so blissed-out I didn't even notice! Oh, that's awful." She looked up at Samantha with narrowed eyes, her palms reaching Samantha's underarms. "I'll have to make damn sure to pay attention next time." Nina ran her fingers around to Samantha's breasts, feeling the lace, the softness, the pert nipples in the center of her palms. "Wouldn't want to miss a thing like that." Squeeze.

"Mmm. Indeed." Samantha set one palm upon Nina's. "But now I really do have to pee." With that, she wriggled over Nina to the edge of the bed, stood up, and moved shakily towards the ensuite.

Nina watched the turquoise fabric hugging Samantha's behind as she walked, reflected on how firm those perfect buttocks had felt in her hands. "Did you really have to go, all that time?" asked Nina, feeling a warm thrill of excitement in her belly.

"No, it just came on," said Samantha, over her shoulder, closing the door. "I wouldn't have risked that for real," she called, muffled.

Mild disappointment - but it didn't make anything any different about the experience, or about how hard Nina had come, or about just how much that orgasm had taken out of her.

Nina breathed deeply, exhausted, Samantha's scent clinging to her. Idly, she reached down and felt between her legs.

Hot. Soaked. She parted her legs - a wet little sound - and laid a hand gently on her mons. Sensitive.

She heard a trickle in the next room.

Samantha is in there. Panties around her ankles. Exhaling. Feeling sweet relief.

Nina's hand began to move almost of its own accord, the fabric of her underwear squelching.

Maybe she's secretly into that too. Maybe... if I ask her nicely...

Images flashed through Nina's mind. Samantha, grinding her pussy against Nina's mouth; but this time the panties grew wetter, this time something warm trickled through the fabric and over Nina's lips and down Samantha's thighs, this time Samantha shuddered with relief as well as ecstasy. This time, the floodgates opened.

A flush from the ensuite. Nina's fingers crept under her panties, stroked through her pubic hair, made the briefest and most gentle contact with her clitoral hood - and the door opened.

Samantha emerged, her sweater gone, and stood leaning against the door frame, smiling down at Nina.

"Get your hand out of your panties, Nina."

Nina drank her in, reluctantly withdrawing her hand. She let her eyes travel slowly up her friend's body; the inward curves and subtle ridges of her abdomen, her shallow navel, the just-about-visible line of her floating ribs...

Her breasts, nestled in turquoise lace.

Nina had seen Samantha in her underwear before. Shopping trips with comfortably large changing rooms. Last-minute what-do-I-wear decisions. Samantha, oblivious of course, had been topless in front of Nina a few times - for a moment, her back turned, keeping up conversation while Nina reddened and looked at the floor, stealing occasional peeks at Samantha's muscular back, a glimpsed movement of breast, leaving her thrilled and guilty.

This was very, very different.

Nina watched as Samantha slowly brought her right hand up - that bicep! - and gave her right breast a slow, meaningful squeeze, watching Nina closely, her eyes narrowed, her pose casual.

She's enjoying this. She knows she has power over me, and she's enjoying flaunting it.

"Do you want me?" asked Samantha, quietly.

"Yes," breathed Nina.

Samantha smiled. "You've seen me in my underwear before. Little peeks, here and there, naughty bunny." Her finger circled her nipple - pert, erect, just visible through the lace. "But it wasn't like this, was it?"

Nina felt light-headed. "No, mistress."

Samantha walked slowly towards Nina. "Look at me, Nina." She tucked an errant lock of brown hair behind her ear as she walked. "Look at me properly. You have permission, now. Take your time. There's no rush." She came to a stop, maybe two feet from the edge of the bed.

Samantha placed the index finger of her right hand on her throat, and began to run it slowly down her chest. Nina followed its course.

"Do you like my neck, Nina?"

"Yes, mistress..."

"And my collarbone?"

"It's magnificent, mistress..."

Samantha smiled. "And my breasts?"

Nina watched the way Samantha's fingertip slid smoothly over the soft flesh above her bra. She swallowed. "Beautiful."

Samantha paused to circle her areola, and continued down beneath her right breast. "And what of my tummy?" Her finger ran downwards, between the lines of her abdominal muscles.

Nina shivered. "Lickable."

"I've put a lot of work into this tummy, Nina."

"It shows, mistress. You're very beautiful." Nina's voice lowered to barely more than a whisper. "You're very strong."

"You'd better appreciate it," murmured Samantha. "I want you to be properly appreciative of my belly, Nina. And I also want to reward you for being a satisfactory sex object. I won't have you thinking of me as unfair. So, you say you find my abdomen lickable. You may lick it once, now, if you please."

Nina looked up into Samantha's eyes. Samantha nodded, downwards.

Nina shuffled to the edge of the bed, and put out her hands - "Stop right where you are, immediately," said Samantha, quietly. "I didn't say you could touch me. Listen to my instructions, Nina, or I will punish you."

Nina felt an icy chill up her spine, and withdrew her hands. "I'm sorry, mistress."

"Now, Nina, pay attention. You haven't lost your privilege of one lick, but I'm going to spell it out for you, so there won't be any more mistakes." Samantha pointed to just above her panties. "You may lick me in one straight, vertical line, from here - " her finger travelled to just below her breasts - "to here. If you would like to explore, I will allow you to linger at my navel for two or three seconds. Do you understand?"

Nina's breathing was becoming heavier, the anticipation building. "Yes, mistress."

"Good." Samantha gently placed her hand on the back of Nina's head. "Go ahead, Nina."

Nina shuffled forward, being careful to keep her hands behind her back.

"You'll find it easier," muttered Samantha, "if you're not lying on your side, you silly girl."

"I'm sorry, mistress. Would you like me on my hands and knees?"

Samantha took her hand off Nina's head. "That would be an improvement, yes."

Nina got onto all fours on the bed, conscious of her bare breasts swaying beneath her, her face an inch away from Samantha's abdomen. She felt Samantha's hand settle in on her head again.

"Very good, Nina. Now, wet your tongue, and take your lick."

"Thank you, mistress," murmured Nina, struggling to find enough saliva for the long journey ahead of her.

She stuck out her tongue, and let it touch Samantha, just at the very tip. As she slowly crept upwards, she allowed her tongue to flatten - as she passed Samantha's navel, she gently slid into the crevice, probing as much as she dared, for as long as Samantha had given her permission. She travelled upwards, feeling Samantha's hard abdominal muscles under her soft skin. Samantha's grip tightened in Nina's hair, pulling her back a little so that the top of her head wouldn't bump up against Samantha's breasts. At the prescribed stopping point, Nina leaned back and looked up, into Samantha's eyes.

Samantha looked back. "Did you enjoy that?"

More than I thought I would.

"Yes, mistress. Thank you, mistress."

Samantha grinned. "Lie down again, Nina. When we left off, you were admiring me. I quite enjoy being admired, Nina. Let's continue, shall we?" The finger drifted down. "I noticed you lingering at my navel, Nina. Did you find it pleasant?"

Nina looked at the stripe of her own saliva, shining on Samantha's skin. "Yes, mistress."

Nina watched as Samantha dipped her fingertip into her moist navel. "You left a lot of fluid in there, Nina." Samantha brought the fingertip to her lips, and touched the very tip of her tongue to Nina's saliva. "I must say, what I've sampled of you so far has been quite tasty." She narrowed her eyes. "If you're not careful, I might have to eat you alive after all. Now, where were we?" Her fingertip travelled to the line of her panties. "Do you like my underwear, Nina?"

"Yes, mistress." Yes mistress indeed. The color is perfect against her pale skin.

"Then look closely, Nina. Follow my fingertip." It travelled downwards, over Samantha's pubic mound. "Do you like this bump, here?"

Nina smiled. "Very much so, mistress."

"And further down..." Samantha smiled back, tracing her finger around the curve and underneath her. "This little damp patch on my panties. You did that, with your helpless squirming." Samantha lifted her left knee, and placed her foot on the bed. "See the little wet line here, Nina?" She ran the finger downwards, over her clitoris, between her labia. Then, she put the finger just beneath Nina's nose. "And what of my scent?"

"You're so beautiful," said Nina, breathing Samantha's musk, eyes on the soft, damp crease between Samantha's thighs.

Samantha grinned. "Yes, I am, aren't I? And if you're very good, Nina, I'll take off my underwear and let you lick me down there, too. And I love the way you shivered, just then. But first," the finger travelled further down, "what do you think of my thighs?"

Nina watched as Samantha gave her the tour. "See the adductor, here? And the vastus medialis?" Samantha's thigh seemed to change shape as Nina watched, different muscle groups shifting and tensing. "Feel my thigh, Nina."

Nina did as she was told. Samantha's skin was warm and soft - she performed some complex series of tiny movements, and powerful muscles shifted beneath Nina's grip, turning from marshmallows to stone and back again. "Do you feel that?" asked Samantha. "I had these around your neck, just a couple of minutes ago. Doesn't that frighten you, Nina?"

"Yes, mistress." A comfortable truth.

Samantha smiled. "Good." She traced the line down to her calves, showing off each individual muscle in turn, and paused at her ankle. "I never understood the fascination that some people have with feet." She raised her foot, so Nina could see her sole. "Are you one of those strange little perverts who would be reduced to orgasmic delirium if I did this, Nina?" With that, her big toe contacted, very gently, with Nina's lips.

"No, mistress," said Nina, Samantha's toe descending between her lips as she opened them. "But your feet are so beautiful I may change my mind."

"Lick my sole, Nina," said Samantha, quietly. "I want to know what all the fuss is about."

Nina did as she was told, her tongue moving in one slow line from Samantha's heel to between her second and third toes.

"Well, that was pleasant," murmured Samantha, "but I can't say it made me any wetter. A little ticklish, if anything. Nonetheless, I may ask you for a foot massage sometime in the near future." She grinned. "Did I just say 'ask?' What on Earth am I thinking of?"

Her foot left Nina's face and settled into the carpet. "Shall we continue the tour from behind, Nina?" She turned around, slowly. "I know I've got you properly trained, or I wouldn't turn my back on you like this. I'm a sly, wily creature, you know. Now, do you like my hair?"

Nina examined the chestnut waterfall. "Very much so, mistress."

"Smell it, if you like."

Nina knelt up on the bed, nestled her nose into the warmth of Samantha's hair and breathed. She was surrounded by Samantha's scent - shampoo mostly, but deep, dark, rich Samantha beneath. She felt a powerful stirring in her tummy.

"I love you, Samantha." Her words were quiet, but meaningful.

Nina could tell from the sound of Samantha's voice that she was smiling. "I love you too, Nina. Very much so."

Nina felt warmed by the way Samantha told her; a quiet, modest, everyday declaration. She found herself imagining the sofa on a rainy day, curled up with Samantha in front of a movie, hearing those words said so casually. As though it were a simple thing: "I love you."

Samantha looked back over her shoulder, eyes sparkling. "It won't be a terribly effective tour of my back if this bra is in the way, will it? Unfasten it for me, Nina."

Yes. Oh God, yes please.

Nina reached up, took the clasp in her hands, and struggled awkwardly.

"Having trouble, little rabbit?"

"My hands are shaking, mistress - there."

"Good girl. Lie back down again." Samantha shrugged her bra off. Nina saw the edges of her breasts sway as they were released. "Now, observe what I've done to this body." She raised her arms, letting Nina watch the movement in her shoulder blades, the motions of bands of muscle far down to her lower back. "What of my shoulders? See how they move when I do this?" She rotated her left arm, bent it at the elbow, showed off her range of motion.

Nina watched, enthralled, her eyes travelling from shoulder to back to bicep. And I thought I'd already realized how strong she was - how deliciously frightening and thrilling that could be.

I've never made love with a "strong person" before. Just normal people.

She's not a normal person.

"My back, and my shoulders and arms, are like this, Nina, so that I can pick up people who for whatever reason just won't calm down, and hit them with the biggest and heaviest thing I have available to me, which is quite often the planet Earth." She looked back over her shoulder. "My tummy is like that so that I can laugh when people try to knock the breath out of me. But my breasts, Nina..." she reached up and squeezed - Nina saw just the very edge - "they're different. They're like this - big and soft and round - so that you can feel them, and squeeze them, and suck on them, and tell me that you love me."

"I love you."

Samantha smiled. "All in good time. We haven't finished my back, yet. And we're just getting to the best part." She looked forward, bent over just the tiniest measure, reached her hands behind her, and gripped her firm, toned bottom. "A set of three muscles per buttock, with the largest being, of course, the famous gluteus maximus." She slid her left hand up to her lower back, and tensed her left buttock. "See?"

"Magnificent, mistress."

"But what am I thinking?" Samantha looked back over her shoulder. "Not much of a tour if everything's wrapped up in these panties, is it?" She grinned, eyes narrow and sly, and parted her legs slightly. "Pull them down for me, Nina."

Nina hesitated, ran the words through her head again, made sure she'd heard correctly - and shivered. She knelt up, and placed her hands on Samantha's hips.

"Slowly," said Samantha.

Nina took a deep breath, let it out, began to edge the fabric down. Inch by tortured inch she revealed her best friend's bare behind, the panties sliding smoothly over soft skin. She reached the fold where Samantha's buttock met her thigh, and continued down to halfway down her thighs before letting go. The panties fell and puddled around Samantha's ankles, and Samantha stood breathtakingly naked in front of Nina, grinning back down over her shoulder.

"Do you like my ass?"

Nina swallowed. "Yes, mistress."

"Good," said Samantha, "because I don't show it off to just anyone, you know." She raised her right leg outwards, pivoting her torso slowly around her hips to the left, as she spoke. "Not a lot of people appreciate the mechanical perfection of my bottom, Nina. And by the way, if I catch you trying to sneak a look at my genitals while I'm doing this, I'll spend some time appreciating your bottom in a way you won't enjoy." Samantha's body described a T-shape, her left foot on the floor, her right leg at ninety degrees to her left, aligned with her torso. "Just look at my glutes, that's enough for now."

But I could move one inch and see your pussy, moaned Nina inwardly. "Yes, mistress," she said, reluctantly.

"See how the three different muscles interact?" Samantha let her foot down, became upright, legs apart, the Eiffel tower. "See what happens when I do this?" She brought her feet together, raised a knee, placed one foot in front of the other, her muscular buttocks shifting, making new curves. "Everything is more interesting if it's moving, don't you think?"

"True, mistress."

Samantha looked over her shoulder, and smiled. "Am I being exceedingly cruel, Nina? Showing you my bare bottom like this, not letting you touch me, not letting you touch yourself, not moving just that one degree more so that you can finally see my pussy, like you've fantasized about? Is it not the most exquisite torture?"

Nina shuddered. "Yes, mistress. I am in such agony."

"Lovely," said Samantha, softly. She lowered her voice. "Would you like me to lean forward and touch my toes?"

"Yes, mistress!"

Samantha's smile grew broader. "Beg me, then. I like it when you beg me, Nina."

"Please, mistress!" Nina brought her hands together, laced her fingers. "Please! Please show me, please touch me, please let me touch you! I beg of you!"

Samantha looked at the ceiling, pouted, an exaggerated expression of contemplation. "That's some good begging. It's making me even wetter. But, you know..." she looked back over her shoulder. "I hear you say those words, but what I think you really mean is, 'Please, Sam, don't give me what I want. I love to be tortured, I love to be deprived, I love to be frustrated. I love the power you have over me.'" She locked eyes with Nina. "Isn't that true?"

Nina looked up at Sam, opened her mouth, closed it again, looked down, and whispered "Yes."

Samantha scowled. "Yes what, you little bitch?"

Nina recoiled from the words, a shiver running through her. "Yes, mistress," she whimpered.

"You'll have to be punished, for that," murmured Samantha. "But you've put me in an awkward situation. If I turn around to punish you, you'll see what you want to see. If I kick backwards and pin your neck with my foot so that I can shout at you while you're truly helpless, you'll just spend the whole time gazing at my beautiful crotch until you pass out from oxygen deprivation."

The image flashed across Nina's mind - Sam pinning her helplessly to the bed, her foot putting pressure on her throat, and Nina smiling, gazing at her best friend's glistening pussy and the delicious curves of the underside of her butt, the world going grey, while said best friend stood with hands on hips, ranting over her shoulder about how she really mustn't be so disrespectful - and her lips curled up into a grin of their own accord, her diaphragm began moving by itself, and trying to fight the laughter only made it stronger...

Shocked at herself, terrified, she screwed her eyes shut and lowered her face and tried to stop, but the image lodged in her head as clear as day, and she knew that if she didn't stop soon she'd blow it, she'd be left sitting alone on Samantha's bed with her promise to never laugh at her lying shattered...

And then she heard Samantha snorting, snerking, struggling not to laugh herself.

She opened her eyes, and Samantha stood facing her, nude and glorious, laughing with her, and Nina felt no more need to hold back.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Lesbian Sex
  • /
  • Mittens
  • /
  • Page ⁨5⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 55 milliseconds