Monsters in the Mountains Ch. 02

Jordan was still sitting on the chair, and Megan climbed on top, straddling him, and sitting on his lap, guiding his cock between her folds. She was soaking wet, and she took him in with only a few wipes to spread her lips and her lubrication over his swollen head.

"Aahhh!" She moaned. "I'm so looking forward to you living in town with me. My door and my legs are open any time you want more of this." She laughed.

The chair was short enough that Megan could reach the floor with her toes, and used the leverage to rock back and forth hard on Jordan's cock, bringing herself quickly to orgasm.

Jordan could feel the tightness starting around his cock, and he latched onto one nipple, sucking and biting gently. His other hand slid down her ass, and applied gentle pressure to her puckered brown hole, not hard enough to push inside.

"Oh Jesus, Jordan!" Megan screamed, and she came hard, squirting again, all over Jordan's cock. He could feel her warm, sticky fluid drip down, coating his balls, and pooling on the wooden seat of the chair where it immediately started to cool.

Megan was still twitching, rocking her hips through the aftershocks of the biggest orgasm she'd ever had. She tried moving her hips again, but her legs were numb, and she couldn't get a rhythm going with her feet on the floor not responding.

Jordan solved the problem by picking her up, and carrying her over to the bed. The air mattress was starting to deflate a little, but Jordan laid her on the edge, his own feet still firmly planted on the ground.

Megan sunk into the air cushion, still attached to Jordan. He began sawing in and out of her with long, firm strokes, and Megan was delirious with lust and sensation. Her face was beet red, and a bright blush extended from her neck down her chest. She was breathing hard, and Jordan thought she was approaching another climax.

Sure enough, after a few minutes of this position, Megan shook through another big orgasm, screaming at first, then she covered her eyes with her arm, and seemed to grow quiet and still. Jordan slowed, and stopped.

"You okay baby?" He asked, moving her arm. Megan's eyes were closed, and she appeared to be sleeping. He could still see her chest rising and falling fast, struggling for oxygen. He pulled out of her and stood over her unconscious body, marveling at her beauty. Her dirty-blonde hair spread out around her head in a yellowish halo, and her flawless, pale skin glowed with the thin sheen of sweat.

Megan had a half-smile stuck on her face, and seemed to be truly at peace. Jordan heard a whistling sound outside, and guessed that Jane had returned. He went to open a window, and Megan seemed to stir at the sound.

"No, we're not done yet. You open that door, and you're dead meat." She muttered, half-conscious.

"I don't think you're in any condition to continue." Jordan told her, leaning over to kiss her forehead gently.

"Maybe if you didn't give such an impressive dicking, we wouldn't be in this situation." She laughed, and Jordan followed. "There's nothing wrong with just giving a girl a few mind-blowing orgasms. You don't have to make her pass out." They laughed again. "Get back over here. I'm awake, and I'll be damned if I'm leaving this cabin before I feel you finish inside of me."

Jordan needed no more invitation than that, and positioned himself between her spread legs.

"Oooh." Megan winced. "Sensitive. Go slow at first."

Jordan obeyed, and worked his way up into a nice rhythm. Megan was moaning on the bed, but she was fully awake, and her sapphire blue eyes intently met his, a look of concentration on her face.

"Okay, I'm about to come again, and I can't take much more of this. You'd better come with me." Megan warned.

"Almost... there..." Jordan gasped, staring into those blue pools, taking in the halo of blonde hair and the small, perky breasts, which bounced as he slammed her tight body over and over again.

Jordan came hard, his legs shaking under him, and he had to put his hands down on the bed for support. He kept his hips bucking for a little more stimulation, just to keep his orgasm going as long as he could.

Megan cried out when she felt Jordan swell within her, and she could feel the hot liquid come pouring out of the man and bathing deep inside of her. She had been right on the cusp of her own climax, waiting for Jordan, holding back as best she could. When she saw his face screw up and felt him coming deep inside of her, she couldn't hold back anymore, even if she wanted to.

Jordan again felt the now familiar wetness of Megan's come, mixing with his own, and dripping down the inside of his legs. He slowly withdrew and saw the mess on Megan's own thighs, and running down the crack of her shapely ass.

He ran for the roll of toilet paper, ripping off a few sheets before taking it to her, and helping her clean up.

"I don't know what the hell you do to me. I've had plenty of good sex before, but I've never squirted like that, and DEFINITELY never passed out before." Megan smiled, looking up from wiping her thighs with wads of TP. "You're trouble, mister."

Jordan brought Megan a bottle of water, and opened the door for Jane, who stood outside, looking like a kid who got left behind.

"Oh, poor thing!" Megan said, reaching her hand out to Jane. She was naked still, and patted the floor in front of her, offering to groom. Jane accepted, and Megan set to work combing her fingers through the soft brown fur and releasing mats.

Jordan was surprised when his phone rang. He answered it and put it on speakerphone, seeing that it was Dr. Stein.

"Hey guys. I see that the cell tower is working, thank god.

"I just wanted you to know that you're still wearing your Fitbits, and the data is being streamed to our offices."

Megan's face had been starting to lose its blush, which came back with a vengeance. Her eyebrows rose, and she appeared to pass red and turn purple. She covered her mouth, and gave a nervous laugh.

"So... I guess some congratulations are in order. It looks like one of you may have passed out for a while there, and if you want privacy in the future, I suggest that you take those off. Also, we have a third specimen wearing a sensor. So congratulations on your first successful tagging, although we should probably put the receivers in a place where we don't lose the signal when they move around. We will add another cell phone to your kit for next time, and you can leave it near the mine entrance.

"I just wanted you to know before we had a whole day's worth of data on you two. We already knew you had a relationship, but don't want you to be too embarrassed, and we really need that kind of data from the Bigfoot, not you two." Dr. Stein said. Jordan could hear the smile in his tone as he spoke.

They said their goodbyes, and Jordan hung up.

"Oh my god! I've never been this embarrassed my whole life!" Megan said, taking off her Fitbit bracelet and throwing it at Jordan. She was laughing, so he hoped she wasn't too mad. Jordan wondered how many people knew that he and Megan were fucking, and how many had access to the data. He was a little embarrassed, but had to laugh at the situation.

***

Jane's eyes were on Jordan as he moved around the cabin, especially on his cock. Megan was working on getting her stitches out with a pocket knife and pair of tweezers when Jane rose and crossed the room, picking Jordan up.

He panicked when she sat him on the side of the bed, and moved her mouth to his cock. Jane pursed her lips and took him inside, licking and sucking on his flaccid cock. Jordan was a little embarrassed that his erection was more from fear than lust, but he was getting hard.

"That's amazing. I started with a blowjob the last time she was here with us in the cabin, the first time I met her. Now I wish I knew if that's a natural or learned behavior." Megan bubbled. "Hey, do you think you could try to get one of the other females that's never seen a blowjob to attempt one on you? Maybe Wilma, she seems fun enough to try it?"

Jordan looked at his human friend, while a furry giant awkwardly fellated him back to hardness. "Seriously?" He asked.

"Hey, that's why we're here." She laughed.

"To find out if Bigfoot gives good blowjobs?" Jordan asked, smiling.

"It's not the quality of blowjobs I'm interested in. If they do it in the wild, that might mean that our common ancestor, on the plains of Africa were giving each other BJs. I know bonobos do it, but it's certainly not common in other great ape species.

"This may be the only time that we get to test that theory in the wild, before they all see Jane doing it. All you have to do is wave that thing in Wilma's face, and see if she takes it in her mouth." Megan pleaded.

"And if she bites it off?" Jordan asked.

Megan blushed again, and then paled. "She wouldn't do that, would she? She's so sweet and gentle. I'd keep it away from Sarah, and probably Ginger. They might try biting. I'm sure Jill would also give a BJ if she knows what it is."

"I'll try it, but you'll owe me bigtime." Jordan agreed. Megan smiled and nodded.

Jane finished getting Jordan hard, and pulled him against the wall in a standing position, with her facing away from him, and bracing herself on the wall of the cabin. Jordan eased into her from behind.

Jane was just tall enough to squat down a little, and the position wasn't awkward for Jordan at all. He entered her from behind, and once again wrapped one arm around her chest, fondling a heavy, fur covered breast. The other arm went lower, reaching for and finding her clit. He rubbed circles around the hard nub, bringing it up out of its hood.

Jane arched her back, and immediately hit her climax, screaming out in release. Jordan looked over at Megan, who was fascinated, watching the scene play out with her mouth open. Jane jerked her hips back, and whimpered.

Jordan had already finished twice, and knew that his orgasm was still far off. He slammed his hips up into Jane, fucking her rough and hard. She was still surprisingly tight, but her big body could take a pounding. She looked down over her shoulder at Jordan, and he could see lust in her human eyes, and love too.

He removed the hand from her big breast, and gently caressed her cheek before burying his face in her neck, and nuzzling her. That was the trigger for Jane's second orgasm. Jane arched her back again, making deep grunts as she reached release.

She stood up straight, dislodging Jordan's cock from inside of her. She lay on her back on the bed, and Jordan came over to lay between her hips. Jane pursed her lips, clearly wanting a 'human' kiss. Jordan complied, and planted his lips over her brown, furry lips. Her face fur was soft and wispy, and he briefly wondered what she would look like shaved, before focusing on the kiss.

He ended the kiss by nuzzling her neck, which she grunted in pleasure at. She reached down, finding Jordan's cock, and eased it into her folds. She was like the world's biggest, warmest teddy bear, and Jordan buried his face in her neck, luxuriating in the feeling of the soft fur all over his chest and face, the warm spicy musk, and the hot wet pussy, gripping his cock.

He began fucking her slowly; gently, never wanting the embrace to end. He felt movement on the bed, and raised his head out of Jane's neck to see Megan moving in close.

"I've never been so jealous of a Bigfoot before... or a man." She whispered, and kissed his cheek.

Jordan smiled and buried his face once again. Jane's hands and furry arms explored his back and ass, softly rubbing up and down his naked skin. Minutes passed, and Jordan lost track of time. Jane had several little orgasms, coming closer together as she built to one big one.

Jordan was surprised to feel himself beginning to reach climax, and began moving just a little faster, thrusting a little harder. His hand found her large breast, and he squeezed, pinching the nipple. Jane's pussy clamped hard on his cock, milking it.

That was enough, and Jordan released himself into her with a groan. The slow, luxurious fucking led him to a slow and intense orgasm. It seemed to keep going, on and on while Jane's pussy kept clutching and milking him.

Jordan lay there for a long time afterwards, nuzzling the soft fur on her neck, while Jane cradled his body, gently keeping him in place on her. He hoped this moment would never end, but Megan cleared her throat to get his attention.

He looked up and she was fully dressed again, her shirt unbuttoned just enough to show off the pink bra underneath. She held up the spray bottles of musk, shaking them as though to remind him of their job.

Jordan reluctantly pulled himself up off of and out of Jane. She made an adorable little whimper as he left. He looked down at her broad body, and saw the imprint his body had left behind in her soft fur. He immediately wished he was there instead of standing, looking for his clothes.

"Alright, lover-boy. Let's get some stinky shit spread around before trouble comes calling." Megan said, opening the door, and spraying the outside.

She sniffed, inhaling deeply and started coughing. "Oh shit. This stuff is nasty. We'll keep those bigfoot out on smell alone." She said.

Jordan moved forward and inhaled lightly. It smelled just about like the big alpha had, with a few minor differences. It definitely burned the nose and throat.

Jane rose off the bed, going from relaxed to irritated in an instant. She sniffed the door, carefully licking her lips and really getting the musk in her nose. She gave several loud grunts, and looked around for the source of the offending odor.

Once dressed, Megan handed Jordan the bottle. "Do you have any idea what the borders of our territory are supposed to be?" Jordan asked.

"Natural landmarks are usually borders. Streams, mountain ridges, rock piles and meadows to name a few. Let's start to the north, where the interlopers were spotted, and see if we can't get them run off. Then we can secure the rest of your borders when we get more." She answered.

They walked together beyond the northern border of the property. They found some promising rock piles, which they sprayed, then walked along the edge of a meadow, misting every other tree as they went. They crossed down, through the valley, over the brook and back up the hills on the other side, hitting trees and rocks with a spray of nasty musk as they went.

"Are you sure this will work? What if the musk is just a challenge?" Jordan asked.

"It's definitely a challenge. It's supposed to say that a big, bad Mofo lives here, and don't enter unless you want your head smashed in." Megan answered. "I told you, I've seen some of these fights. They get real violent, and the males only test the occupants if they think they're weak. Based on everything we know, this stuff should advertise a bad tempered giant in perfect health. They'd be crazy to test that, knowing what's at stake."

Jordan and Megan hiked along, spraying until both bottles were empty before heading back.

"I think that ought to do it." Megan said.

She was quiet as they hiked, but then said "Do you think they'll let us sleep in their cave again tonight?" She asked. "The way you were laying on Jane, she just looked like the world's softest bed. No offense to your cabin, but I'd love to fall asleep again in a pile of soft fur and warm bodies." Megan said, wrapping her arms around her body. Night was starting to fall, and she was shivering as the spring wind blew cold up on the mountainside.

"I don't see why not, we're part of the family." Jordan answered. They stepped out of the forest, and into a high, rocky meadow overlooking the valley below.

The cabin looked like a model way down on the edge of the forest below them. The sun was starting to turn orange as it set, and bathed the bluish green forest in an unnatural looking light for as far as the eye could see.

"Jesus. I've been all over the world, and seen some pretty amazing views, but this is... I've never seen anything like this." Megan said. Jordan looked over and a tear ran down her cheek. "Shut up!" She laughed when he looked at her. "It's just so damn beautiful is all. And I must have something in my eye."

Megan sat on a long, flat rock covered in lichens. "Sit with me?" She asked. Jordan sat. "You know Jane's in love with you, right?" She asked. Jordan nodded slowly. "Are you in love with her?"

Jordan didn't respond for a while, then said. "It's hard. I feel so deeply for her. I'd give my life for her, nearly did once, and she nearly gave her life for me. But... we've never had a conversation. We can't communicate; we can't tell jokes, share stories.

"It doesn't diminish what I feel for you, or for any other member of the group. I love what we have and I don't want that to end because I am in love with a creature that can't even tell me what's on her mind. Does that make sense?" Jordan asked.

"Of course. I'm not asking if you're going to marry her or to choose between us. I love that there is a kind of love that can thrive incommunicado, and that you are capable of that. I meant what I said, that I'm jealous of Jane. What the two of you have is amazing, but I also love what we have, you and I. She took his hand in both of hers, kissing it.

"I'm living my dream out here. Watching a beautiful sunset with a handsome man, surrounded by wildflowers, and walking bowlegged from a masterful round of fucking." Megan smiled, and bumped Jordan's shoulder with hers, which made him smile.

"I have a career that pays incredibly well for something that I almost went and did for free. For the first time ever, instead of chasing calls in the night and blurs on an infrared camera, I'm interacting with and studying my subjects up close. I'm just so freaking happy right now." Megan sobbed, and Jordan put an arm around her.

"You said that the closest you had ever gotten was when Jane was outside the cabin. If 500 people have accidentally run into Bigfoot so far this year, how come you've never gotten closer to an animal you were actively searching for?" Jordan asked her.

"That was intentional. I kept my distance to observe without interfering. If they'd known I was there, they would have acted differently. I watched the same males over the course of several years, and found one small group with one or two females. I spent hours watching them build shelters and gathering food, and a few rare moments of interaction."

"They're going to be waking up soon, and I only have one flashlight. Let's get down the hill before it's totally dark out." Jordan said.

***

It was dark as the two humans returned to the cabin. The whole gang had gathered around the cabin door, taking turns sniffing the musk. They seemed agitated, and angry, but very relieved and happy to see Jordan. Less so with Megan.

Jordan even got a neck nuzzle from Sarah, who embraced him before jumping back, wary of Megan. Jordan brought the food out, and everyone ate, including Jordan and Megan.

Little Pebbles was still breastfeeding, and Wilma let her latch on while she killed a bunch of bananas, a handful of apples, 2 cucumbers, a whole pound of baby carrots, a whole roasted turkey breast and a pound of oatmeal. Jordan kept the food going, and saw Wilma get a bag of almonds and a bag of raisins, though he didn't see her eating them.

Ginger noticed the green Fitbit on Jordan's wrist, and the pink one on Jane's. She picked at it, and Jordan took it off his wrist, and put it on hers. It looked tiny on her massive, red fur-covered arms, but she seemed to like the jewelry, and played with it while she sat and ate her own feast.

The group was happy, clucking and chirping with mouths full and bellies filling up, sitting and rolling in the tall grass near the cabin. The giants were restless, having just woken up, and were soon on their feet, calling out, getting ready to run.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 20 milliseconds