Monsters in the Mountains Ch. 02

Jordan and Megan had been up all day, and had just gone for a long hike. They were exhausted, and in no shape to follow the shrieking Bigfoot women through the woods and up the mountains. They returned inside the cabin, but the musk had permeated the little space, and the inside smelled like a skunk had sprayed a high school boy's locker room. They opened the cabin windows and went for a walk, down to the mine where they hoped to spend the night.

"I should probably be out with them, observing, but you wore me out today." Megan complained. "You're the alpha now, next time you can go spread your own stinky shit all over creation."

Jordan laughed at that. "Sure. Next time." He dimmed his LED flashlight so he could adjust his eyes to the dark cavern.

"So, if you weren't an anthropologist, studying Bigfoot, where would you be and what would you be doing right now?" Jordan asked.

"I'd probably still be in California." She admitted. "I wanted to be an artist, not that the job pays well, unless you can sell your soul."

"Why art then? Did you paint? Sculpture?" He asked.

"Honestly, the thing I loved about art was the thing that I love about anthropology. They're both the study of people. I did some painting and sculptures, but I really love a good pencil sketch, black and white. Simple. It says as much about the artist as it does about the subject, how they see the world, their moods, perspective.

"Studying Bigfoot is studying humans, just through a much wider frame than art. The explosive tempers, the kindness, the love, the fear. That's all the same in us, just not tempered by the unwritten rules by which we govern ourselves and our society. Strip away all the niceties and politeness, and we would be out there in the woods, screaming and chasing deer all night, and fucking the day away in caves.

"There are physical and mental differences, to be sure, but understanding the Bigfoot means understanding us. Dr. Stein is right, you know. When the shit hits the fan, and CNN is running the story of 'Bigfoot Found,' it's you and I that are going to have to answer the questions in front of the cameras. I want to have those answers, not just the stupid ones, like how do they smell, or what they eat, but the profound ones, like 'What can a Bigfoot tell us about ourselves,' and 'how can we live together peacefully?'."

"You really are going to be to Bigfoot what Jane Goodall is to chimpanzees." Jordan observed. "Time to start working on your soft spoken British accent." Megan smiled at him.

"I'm okay with that. I mean, not all the fame and public speaking, but being an ambassador for the Bigfoot. Someone who understands them, and speaks on their behalf.

"Before last weekend, I was the last person you would have wanted doing that, because all I had seen of them was the crazy recluse beating each other up over territory. Now I've seen love, no different from what a human would feel. When the time comes, I'm going to be ready. The public will love them, because I do.

"I'm going to work on testing them once we know some sign language, but I bet their intelligence isn't that much lower than ours, just different. They certainly seem much smarter than other great apes I've observed." Megan said.

The cave was silent for a few minutes, while both were deep in thought. Megan broke the silence once again.

"I just realized I've been sitting here jabbering about myself. I want to know more about you. Any siblings?"

"Nope, only child. I have two cousins on my mom's side, boy and a girl. The girl is my age, and the boy is 2 years older. They grew up down the street from me, and we were like siblings growing up, just not in the same house, or the same parents." He answered.

"That's nice, so you saw them often?" Megan asked.

"Yeah, once or twice a month, our parents swapped babysitting for date nights. We would usually make it into sleepovers, so we were close. We also went to the same schools, and looked out for each other." Jordan said.

"What made you want to become an engineer?" Megan asked.

"I always loved building stuff. In high school, we had a bridge building contest, where we had to build a bridge out of Popsicle sticks and glue. I just started seeing the triangles and spokes of the trusses in my head. I knew where to put supports and where to add extra glue.

"I was usually a pretty shy kid before that, but my group was bumbling around with some terrible ideas, and I knew what we had to do, so I took charge.

"Our design won the contest, the only one not to break. The thing held up 200 pounds over a 4 foot span with only those two materials. I knew then that I wanted to design things, build things. The soil engineering was a money decision. They were hiring, and I got time and a half for putting in overtime.

"I was socking my money away for a house, but it seemed like every time I saved $10,000, the housing market went up by another $10,000 for the house I wanted. Plus, I didn't want to buy and then have to sell it and move. It turns out that was a good instinct." Jordan said.

The two talked about little stuff after that. Jordan wanted to know more about the apartment that would be his home in a week's time, and Megan's impression of the town and the college where he would be the next two years of his life.

Jane came in first. Out of breath, but glowing with excitement. Missy followed behind, and then the rest of the group. They looked well-fed, and well exercised. Missy wasted no time, walking to Jordan, and asking for sex with her gestures.

Jordan stood, taking off his clothes until he wore nothing but his Fitbit. Missy noticed it, and he offered it to her. She accepted, and wore it like jewelry. Jordan moved to the soft nest. The massive giant had to stoop to walk through the cave, and looked more ape than human as she approached Jordan hunched over.

He managed to get Missy on her back, with her legs spread wide. Jordan rubbed the inside of her thighs, luxuriating in the soft warmth of that thick fur. In the dim light, he could make out beads of moisture on her pussy lips.

Jordan leaned down, and gently licked the folds. Missy's nectar tasted just like it smelled: sweet, spicy and earthy. She gave a grunt of pleasure at the gesture, and Jordan rolled the drop of liquid around in his mouth, deciding that he liked it.

He leaned in for more. More aggressive this time, he spread her outer lips with his tongue, pulling her inner labia into his mouth. He was rewarded with a thick coating of that musk on his tongue. He ran his middle finger up and down the crease, spreading his saliva and mixing it with the sweet spice.

He slowly dipped his finger in, working it in and out, all the while laving her folds with his tongue. Once inside, Jordan curled his finger, searching for Missy's G-spot. Bigfoot must be just like humans, because it felt like a rough patch just inside the front wall. She jerked as he found it, and he started stroking her gently inside, while his tongue slowly zeroed in on her clit.

He teased her little knob slowly, licking all over the hood, sucking and biting it. It swelled inside his mouth, and Jordan moved the hood out of his way with his tongue, sucking the hard cone into his mouth and licking it repeatedly.

That sent Missy over the edge, bucking her hips wildly, while he held on. Jordan worked a second finger in, bringing her down slowly. He was rock hard by now, and decided to climb up and fuck her. Missy moaned as he slid in. She was so wet and tight.

Missy was easily the largest of the Bigfoot, and easily the strongest. Lying on her back, her pussy was almost a foot off the ground, which made Jordan have to lie at a strange angle, folded to have his knees down for leverage.

Jordan grabbed Missy's knees, and pushed them back, rotating her pussy straight up, so he could lay on top of her. She caught on, and held her knees for him, letting him lie between. Even so, his face only came up to her breasts, so he made the best of it, and licked and sucked on her giant nipples while he pounded away. She came again, then again while Jordan Focused on her pleasure.

His own orgasm snuck up on him, and struck suddenly as Missy found her fourth orgasm, her tight pussy squeezing and milking as he lost control, and let loose inside of her.

Jordan had come to enjoy the after part almost as much as the sex, and Missy let him lay on her. He sucked on a nipple while running his fingers through her fur, and breathing in the scent of her. She gently wrapped her arms and legs around Jordan, and he felt safe, warm and content.

He felt her breathing change, and her arms and legs relax as Missy fell asleep. Jordan rose slowly off of her, and pulled his flagging erection out of her soft folds. The cool air on it immediately made it miss its warm home. Six pairs of eyes were on him.

"You really don't ever do that half-way, do you?" Megan asked him with a grin. "That's two of us you've fucked unconscious today. At least she gets to enjoy the nap uninterrupted." Jordan laughed and kissed her.

"Can you help me with something?" Megan asked. She held up the ultrasound device. "I want to play with this on you and me, so that the girls get curious and let me put it on them." She said.

Jordan sat and reclined, still naked. Megan added just a little gel to the end of the little device, and laid it on his stomach. "Ah, I see you still have your appendix." She said.

"You can see that?" Jordan asked.

"No. Well, a doctor probably could, but I'm just messing around. I was only trained this week on how to find and measure babies with this thing." She responded.

Jordan had to laugh at the playful look on her face. Megan took it off, added more gel, and started playing with her own stomach, trying to spot some structure that she recognized. "I think that may be my stomach right there?" She asked, showing Jordan the screen.

Wilma came over first, always up for something to play with. Jordan tickled her, and got a grunting laugh. Megan placed the device on her stomach, and had to move it around to get through the fur. They already knew she wasn't pregnant, since she was breastfeeding Pebbles, but her acceptance of the device was helpful.

Next, Megan approached Jill, who had been watching Jordan intently, all through his time with Missy, and during the ultrasound play.

"You go down on her to distract her while I take some measurements and video." Megan instructed.

"I'm not just your dancing penis, you know. I have feelings too." Jordan joked.

"I'm not asking for your dancing penis, I'm asking for that magic tongue to distract the hairy giant while I do my job. I know it's up for the task." She quipped back.

"The things I do for you..." Jordan said with a smile.

Jill's legs had been spread since she first sat down, and Jordan kneeled between them. Where Missy had droplets of moisture, Jill had spread hers all around, matting the fur and puffing up her pussy lips. Jordan dove right in.

Jill was sweeter than Missy had been, less earthy. She seemed to launch right into the grunting and moaning. Jordan licked the length of her folds and dipped his tongue in as deep as he could reach. Jill jerked.

"Stop!" Megan complained. "Just keep her occupied, don't make her thrash around while I'm trying to figure this thing out!"

Jordan relented, gently petting her thighs, and licking between her inner and outer lips. Jill rewarded him with little coos and soft moans.

"Oh my god Jordan! Look at this." She showed Jordan the screen. A little face was visible, human looking. "You're only the second person ever, after me, to see a baby Bigfoot, in utero!"

"I thought you said they'd examined pregnant females before." He said, keeping his eyes on Megan and his tongue on Jill.

"We got a blood sample from one a few years back, but this portable ultrasound is state of the art. Even if we'd known that female was pregnant at the time, we wouldn't have had this available to us. We only had one data point on that individual, it was considered too stressful to keep shooting her with tranq darts to monitor her, so we left her alone." Megan explained.

"It's beautiful, boy or girl?" He asked, taking a short break from licking.

"Um... hold on a second... Girl. I'm pretty sure... yup it's a girl." She said.

"Damn. You already outnumber us eight to two in this cave. I was hoping for a little less estrogen." Jordan joked.

"Don't act like she won't be the greatest thing you've ever seen. She's going to have you wrapped around her little finger." Megan said.

Jordan just smiled, and went back to licking. Megan took a long time, recording the video and doing all her measurements.

"When you're done there, I'd like to examine Ginger, though I suspect that's going to be a little harder. She might not fall for your charm the way some of us do." Megan winked at him.

Jordan latched onto Jill's clit and eased two fingers inside. Within minutes, he had her screaming out through a massive orgasm, spraying her sweet musk all over Jordan's face. Jordan brought her down easy, licking gently around her folds. He was getting ready to start working towards another climax, but he felt Jill's breathing change, and he looked up to see her eyes were closed. He let her sleep.

Megan was standing near Ginger, and the two females were eyeing each other warily.

"How do you want to do this?" Megan asked. She looked at him, and wiped her finger across Jordan's cheek, bringing Jill's fluid to her mouth. "You actually like this stuff? She asked.

"It's an acquired taste." He laughed. "It's the act more than the flavor. I wouldn't sit down to a big glass of it, but I'll happily drink from the source."

"I've got a source." Megan faked sadness. "And you haven't asked to drink from mine yet."

"That's because you sprayed it all over my crotch before I could." Jordan laughed.

"I take only half the responsibility for that little incident." Megan smiled back. "Now dive in, let's see if we can get two ultrasounds in one night."

Jordan obeyed, repeating the gentle strokes on Ginger that he had performed on Jill and Missy. Ginger grew agitated when Megan placed the device on her stomach. Ginger growled and Megan backed off. Jordan moved his face off her pussy, and up to her neck, nuzzling her, playing with her nipples and talking softly to her. She wrapped her arms around Jordan, ignoring Megan touching her stomach.

"Perfect." Megan whispered. "Just keep that up for about 15 minutes and I should be done here."

Ginger calmed, and to Jordan's surprise, she nuzzled him back. Jordan kept talking to her, stroking her fur.

"Mazel tov! It's a boy." Megan whispered smiling big. "I'm almost done here. Keep doing that."

"How far along? " Jordan asked.

"There's no way to know for sure. We don't even know how long their gestation is, or what's a healthy birth weight." Megan admitted.

"I thought you said they were several months along?" Jordan asked.

"I just meant that it was more than a few weeks. We know you aren't the father. If they were human, the program spits out a due date around Thanksgiving for Jill and Christmas for Ginger." Megan announced. "I'd guess plus or minus a month for those dates, but this is all new territory for us."

When she was finished, Megan put her ultrasound device away in her backpack. She pulled up the app the received data from the Fitbit.

"Wow, you're both really calm right now. You awake?" Megan asked.

"Yup, just soaking it up. She's really comfortable, and I'm really tired. I may just sleep here tonight. Are you okay?" Jordan mumbled through a mouth of red fur.

"Yeah, sleep well. I'm going to do some more science, then see if Jane will let me cuddle her." Megan whispered, kissing Jordan's forehead before she moved away.

***

Jordan woke some time during the night, as Ginger pushed him off and rose. Jordan looked around and found another sleeper, who welcomed him. He spooned naked against her back.

He woke that way when the morning light came in the mouth of the mine. He looked down to find himself spooning Sarah.

Bam-Bam was curled up in her arms, and for just a moment, Jordan saw a flash of a happy future, one in which he never slept alone, and he was a father.

Jordan moved off of Sarah, unsure whether she was aware of who cuddled her, and not wanting to raise her anger if she wasn't ready.

He looked around and found Megan, half laying on Jane, and drooling. Jordan found his pants and shirt and dressed quickly.

His phone claimed that it was now 9 AM. The air was warm out in the sun, and his nose filled with the resinous scent of pine trees.

Jordan found a flat rock and sat, just enjoying the morning. He closed his eyes and lay back, listening to the wind and the birds in the trees.

He didn't hear Sarah leave the cave and approach him. He started out of his reverie as her shadow fell across him. She looked angry at first, 'but maybe only concerned.' He thought.

Sarah sat by Jordan on his rock, and placed one hand on his thigh. He put his hand on top of hers. It was large and hairy, and dark brown.

Sarah reached with her other hand and touched Jordan's lips, then she reached down and rubbed her folds with that finger. She reached back, and Jordan took her big finger in his mouth, tasting her nectar and understanding her request.

Jordan sat up, and moved between her legs. Sarah reclined and spread her legs wide as Jordan lowered his lips to her. He rubbed her thighs gently, enjoying the soft firmness of them.

He licked gently up the center, tasting Sarah's pussy, and her unique musk. Less sweet, more of the spice than Jordan had tasted before. He brought his fingers up and gently spread her lips, working his tongue deeper and deeper into her opening.

Jordan replaced his tongue with his fingers, pushing two fingers slowly inside, again searching for that rough patch that indicated her g-spot. Jordan found it, and gently stroked it, licking and nibbling all along her inner lips.

Sarah grunted, rocking her massive hips up against Jordan's hand. Jordan latched onto Sarah's clit, and tongued it until it started to harden and rose out of its hood.

Sarah was panting now, grunting and moaning as Jordan pushed her. His free hand slid up her stomach, brushing through that soft fur and he caressed first one breast, then the other.

Sarah went off like a firecracker. Her hips bucked up hard, throwing Jordan's face off of her pussy. She screamed, long and loud. She screamed so much that Jordan thought she might actually be in pain.

Sarah's pussy squirted. Without Jordan's mouth to catch it, thick hot fluid covered his face and hair, and splashed onto the rock behind him. It also wet the shoulders of his shirt.

Sarah's scream finally stopped, and was replaced by panting grunts and whimpers.

Jordan's fingers were still inside of her, and he stroked her gently, in and out, and her hips bucked and rocked.

Sarah sat up suddenly and pulled Jordan on top of her. She nuzzled his neck, grunting contentedly. Jordan returned the action, and she held him gently in her arms.

Jordan was rock hard, but had made huge progress with Sarah, and she wasn't about to take advantage of her. She made no move that told Jordan she was ready to fuck, and with his face in her neck, she hadn't put Jordan in that position to reach her pussy with his cock, and she hadn't taken his clothes off.

After several minutes, Jordan rose and walked down the mine tailings to the brook, where he splashed the freezing water on his face to clean Sarah's sticky musk off his skin and hair. The cold water calmed him, and he was ready to return.

Inside the mine, he found everyone awake, including Megan who sat naked, working mats out of Wilma's fur.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 19 milliseconds