My Beautiful Kinky Mother Ch. 04

"How about my fuckin face? Huh? Don't you find it disgusting to want to empty yourself all the time all over your mother's face..."

*THRUST *

"Mommy's cheeks"

*THRUST *

"On my lips"

*THRUST *

"Mommy's chin"

*THRUST *

"In my hair"

*THRUST *

"It's obscene and disgusting to treat me like your very own skanky porn star. Your personal incest fuck doll." Karen said with a furious tone as grabbed her son tightly around his back of his neck, knowing that would turn her son on to another level. Holding on for dear life, Brad lifted his mother up and threw her on the edge of the bed. He jumped between her legs once again and resumed his assault. Karen let out a deep groan as Brad slammed his cock into her.

Brad kept his focus on his mother nasty dirty talking while he rammed his cock in from tip to root. He pressed his body weight onto top of Karen and began attacking her neck with his mouth.

"What did you say hun? Did you call me?" Greg yelled from the shower.

"oh Nothing darling...ugh... It was the TV. Just yelling at this stupid show." Karen yelled back, neither her or her son breaking eye contact or stride.

"God. You even love when I say that nasty word, don't you? I felt you get harder when I said the vile word." Karen whispered acting horrified.

"Say it again." Brad grunted.

"That dirty forbidden word. Never!" The hot mother replied back immediately.

"Please...say it." Brad whimpered and began to the sweat from the savage fucking he was giving his mother.

Karen paused a few seconds while burning a hole into his eyes with hers. She grabbed both sides of Brad's face so he couldn't look away.

... "Incest". She whispered.

Brad's cock expanded at the sound her of voice. Her warm pussy gushed a little to accommodate the rough beating she was getting.

"Baby. The bed. Ugh." Karen whispered to her son.

Out of animalist lust, Brad forced his mother onto her back in front of the bathroom door. He immediately re-entered his mother's warm wet cunt and continued slamming into her. Karen hooked her hands under the back of knees and spread her legs just wide enough to give Brad easy access.

"You're a bad boy for having INCEST thoughts about your mother." Karen whispered harshly. She was so turned on that she briefly thought about yelling at the top of her lungs. The trembling mother thought better of it and continued to whisper at her boy.

THRUST - THRUST - THRUST - THRUST

"Incest thoughts about using me as a filthy cum bucket."

POUND - POUND - POUND - POUND

"Incest feelings about mommy's wet twat."

THRUST - THRUST - THRUST - THRUST

Brad's thrusts got faster and faster as he reached to grab underneath the back of his mother shoulders and used them to fuck into her with harder slams. Karen laid on the hotel floor and took everything Brad's could give her.

"Disgusting incest thoughts about blowing large pent up loads up my bubble butt."

Brad was in awe of his mother's nasty comments. His face got really red as he continued his hard pounding. Sensing Brad was close to blowing, she didn't let up her dirty talk. The hard bouncing caused her beautiful brunette hair to fall around her face but she made no attempt to push it away. As if the only thing that mattered was to drive her son completely delirious.

"I suppose now you want to shoot your thick juice up my warm wet pussy. Come on. Show me what naughty sons do to their fuck toy mommies." She hissed while trying not to show that she was on the verge of cumming herself. She really knew how to dive deep into his most perverted parts of his psyche and get him into explode almost to a point of passing out.

Her entire body started to violently convulse as the power of Brad's hard deliberate thrusts pounded her into the floor. Brad's body went into overdrive as Karen wrapped her arms around his neck. Brad's cock was pumping extremely fast as it began to spurt warm jizz into her.

"There you go sweetie, let it all out. Bury it deep" Karen said softly while bringing his head into her neck. She began giving her son soft kisses and licking on the side of his face.

Just like that she was able to switch from a dominant and stern sex goddess to a warm and caring mother. Brad was literally panting and drooling into her soft, sweet smelling neck.

Forceful jets of jizz continued to shoot deep into Karen's quivering cunt. Brad stretched out and his body went stiff as Karen felt herself get flooded. The feeling and pressure was so intense that she couldn't stop herself from squirting on her son's thick cock. She jerked her hips violently which caused Brad's cock to pop out. Brad looked down to see his mother gush and squirt all over him cock, legs, and lower part of his stomach. Karen reached down and quickly began fingering herself, which caused her wet gushing pussy to spray everywhere. She put one hand over her mouth to muffle her screams.

"Jesssuussss CCHHHRRRIIISSTTTT." she screamed into her hand while breathing hard.

Karen's slim body started to calm down as they heard the shower turn off in the bathroom. Brad and Karen looked towards the bathroom door, gave each other a quick kiss, and immediately got up to compose themselves as best they could. The front of Brad's shirt and Karen's skirt was completely soaked. Thinking quickly, Karen grabbed the bottle of water that was on the counter and began dumping it on his shirt and all over her skirt.

Greg walked out of the shower in nothing but a towel.

"Brad! You got water all over me."

"Shit, I got sorry mom. Let me go change." Brad said as he ran out of the room.

"Hey! watch your mouth young man! Hurry and get ready. We are going to be late." Greg said as he stared at Brad leaving the room.

"Let me get into the bathroom. I'll be out in a sec." Karen said as she walked past her husband.

Upon entering the steamy bathroom, Karen quickly closed the door and locked it. She turned and put her back against the door and exhaled deeply. She reached underneath her skirt and scoop up the slimy liquid all around her pussy. It was a mixture of her cum and her son's monster load. After slowly scooping some of the moisture in her right hand, she raised her fingers to her mouth and began tasting the mixture.

***

The next two days, Brad and Karen acted like a typical mother and son. There were simple flirty looks and casual rubs but that was it. Figuring this would be the last vacation they would be spending together for a while, Greg, Karen, and Brad made the most of it.

"After a few days of running around, a nice relaxing day at the pool is just what I need." Karen said while laying out on their patio. The Florida sun tanning her perfect skin.

Greg and Brad were packing their bags inside the hotel room.

"Well it's still pretty early so we should be able to get a good spot" Greg said happily.

Karen had on a white sultry crochet fringe kimono that covered up her white monokini. Her toe nails were painted perfectly red and the heeled slippers made her legs look incredibly sexy. Karen's perfect breast were busting out of the deep V cut of her sexy outfit.

The family made their way to the private pool that was exclusive to their hotel. Since they were staying at the vacation properties, there were no kids or massive amounts of people. The enormous outdoor pool was almost entirely empty.

"I can see our room from here" Brad said while he put down the bags he was carrying.

A few hours later, Brad splashed his mother who was sitting on the steps of the pool.

"UH! Stop it!" Karen said with a smirk on her face. Brad didn't listen and splashed her again.

Karen laughed and threw her body onto Brad. The two wrestled and splashed each other for a few minutes. Brad dove deep into the water and took out his mother's legs. When Brad came up for air, Karen playfully put her hands on his head and dunked him back under water. The laughing and playing quickly morphed into flirty touching and groping. Karen jumped onto of Brad again, but this time he grabbed onto her. Pulling his mother into his body, Brad spun around quickly in place. Instinctively, Karen threw her arms around his broad shoulder tightly. He then picked her up over his head.

"BRAD! NO!" Karen laughed uncontrollably as Brad threw his mother into the water.

"You little shit" She said as she came up for air, splashing her son.

Karen looked her son's wet upper body. Since school and baseball ended, he was able to go to the gym where Karen worked almost every day. Karen and Brad joined a crossfit class and often worked out together. His arms were chiseled and his abs were rock hard. Her baby boy was a man.

"Did you guys put on sunscreen?" Greg said from the lounge chair next to the pool.

"No. We should be good." Brad responded.

"Now you should listen to your father. Don't you give mommy your creamy lotion?" Karen whispered to her son.

Brad looked back at his mother.

"I think I left it upstairs. Brad and I will go grab it. It's best we get out of the sun for a bit anyways." Karen said slowly making her way out of the pool.

"Well we have an umbrella." Greg said while he picked up his iPad.

"I'll refill the waters while we are up there. We'll be right back. Do you want anything else?"

"Can you grab me a bag of chips?" Greg asked while checking his emails.

"Sure sweetie" Karen said as she put on her thin black and red kimono swimsuit cover up. Brad grabbed and towel and follow Karen out of the pool area.

On the 12th floor of the resort hotel, a house keeping lady pass their hotel room with a cart full of cleaning supplies. Loud grunting noises and banging came from the hotel room. Curiosity caused the cleaning lady to stop in front of the door 1224. She smiled and giggled embarrassingly as she recognized the sounds of sex coming from the room. The short Hispanic did a quick in the name of the father, the son, and the holy ghost and moved on.

Inside the room, Karen was on top of Brad, riding him as hard and fast. Her chlorine soaked wet hair, heavy tits, and wide ass bounced around as she slammed against him. She was completely butt naked, free of any jewelry or make up. For the last 5 minutes, Karen fucked Brad into the bed, using him to get off. Their wet bathing suits were piled up on the hotel floor. Her wet brunette hair smacked Brad in the face while her tits rubbed against his chest. They both smelled like pool chlorine and sun tan lotion. The cheaply made queen size bed squeaked and whined loud.

"Baby. Mommy needs this huge cock right now. I am so fuckin horny." Karen said as she grabbed the headboard and started riding Brad harder. She used the springy bed to bounce her body harder and faster.

Brad slapped Karen's big fleshy mommy butt hard before grabbing a handful of her round meaty cheeks. Her well-toned abs flexed as she grinded her hips. Her big natural breasts danced around for Brad's viewing pleasure when she leaned back and bounced on his lap. Karen fucked hard and rough until she exploded. She kissed her son deep on the mouth and began to shake. She moaned and cried as pressed her mouth against Brad's.

"I love fucking my son's big dick. Mommy is cumming hard. Suck mommies TITS right now. Grab them. OOOOHHHH MYYY GOOOODDDDD. Be rough with me!" Karen yelled as she grabbed her son's head and pushed it into her milky tits. The sensation of Brad sucking hard onto his mother nipples and tit meat caused Karen to pop hard. The bed shaking along with her seizing body.

"You are incredible baby." Karen waved her hand in front of her flush face while catching her breath. Even though Karen was coming down from her orgasm, Brad didn't let up from sucking his mother's big beautiful breasts. He tenderly latched onto the most sensitive parts of her tits.

"Fuck hunnnnny. Keep doing that. Just like when you were..." Karen said as she hovered over her son. Letting her creamy tits hang down in Brad's face.

"cuuuummmminnnggg agggainnnn" Karen announced as goosebumps covered her body. She tensed up and shook as Brad's mouth gave Karen a wicked aftershock. Brad felt warm liquid gush down his large oversized balls.

"You like mommy's naked body creaming all over your lap." Karen rolled off her son as she began to come down from another mind blowing orgasm. She engulfed his cock into her mouth. Karen licked and sucked on him for a minute, thoroughly cleaning off his entire groin area. She jumped off the bed and walked toward her suit case. Brad stared at her ass as she walked. Her plump ass globes jiggled as she strutted around. Like a puppy dog, Brad got up, and his steel hard erection stood straight out. Karen instructed her hard son to sit on the couch.

"I brought a few of those naughty bikinis we were looking at on that website. I know I can never wear these in public, so I figured let's put them to good use right now."

"Sounds good" Brad said as he drooled over his sexy mother's full figured naked body. Still sitting, he leaned up and grabbed her by the hips and spun her ass towards him. He immediately started kissing and sucking on her full cheeks. He gave her a few playful bites on her hips which caused her to giggle a bit. Karen backed off from her son's grip so that she could put on the small g-string bikini.

Brad's eyes were popping out of his head. Karen began to put on the smallest, skimpiest red mesh bikini. It was something he only seen on slutty pornstars and glamour models. She moved the string top in efforts to cover up her bright red erect nipples. Her natural E tits shifted and spilled out from all angles.

"Kind of tiny huh?" Karen said as she shook her hips from side to side.

"Jesus Christ mom." He said as he fisted his cock.

She started to walk around the room giving Brad a naughty show. The bathing suit left nothing to the imagination. She walked back in front of her son, turned around, and sat her ass right on his naked lap. Brad angled his cock back so it laid along the g-string thong. Karen softly grinded and bounced her ass on his him.

"I could look at you in these thongs all day." Brad said as his mouth began to water.

"I don't want you to just look baby." Karen said while getting up off Brad's lap. She arched her back and pointed her ass at him. She reached back and grabbed each ass cheek and spread as much as she could. Brad got an eyeful of Karen's thong as it barely covered up her pussy clam and juicy asshole.

"Hunny. Is this to obscene? Look, my pussy lips keep poking out of the sides."

Karen slid down onto her knees in front of her son. She grabbed Brad's erection and slowly ran her tongue along the sides several times. Then purred slightly as she kissed the big head of his penis. Karen spent the next few minutes worshipping Brad's hard cock. She went from playfully slapping the underside all around her face, to gagging on the length, to tonguing the crown of the head lovingly.

"Where are those two?" Greg said as he picked up his phone. He began texting Brad.

Brad heard his phone go off. He realized it could be his father but his phone was the other side of the room. He looked down and watched his exquisite mother giving him one of the best blowjobs of his life.

Karen head was flying up and down the full length of Brad's large penis. She was on her hands and knees so that just her head was quickly bobbing up and down in his lap.

"M...mom. That's pro...probably dad." Brad shuddered from the intense blowjob.

Karen popped her mouth of his large wet cock and attack his heavy nuts with her tongue. She mushed her face into his full balls which caused her entire face to become slick with saliva.

"You should go answer it. He's probably wondering where we are. Text him back that mom is trying to suck every ounce of cum out your balls." Karen said as she sucked him deep down her wet throat one more time.

Greg heard his phone go off. He grabbed it and read the message.

"Mom wanted to take a nap. I'll be down soon." Greg read out loud. The happy father texted back that there were a few good looking girls down by the pool and he should come down. He put down the phone and decided to go back to sleep.

"Ok. Hurry back. There are a few good looking girls down here that are your age." Brad stopped reading the text out loud and focused his attention back to his loving mother.

Karen was now wearing a black micro sling bikini. The bottom was hooked over her left butt cheek and she was bouncing hard on Brad.

"You like mommy fucking your brains out while dressed in her naughty bikinis."

"YEAHHHHHH. So fucking good." Brad grunted loudly.

Brad was leaning back on the couch with his legs wide apart. Karen had her back to her son, knees together, and her ass was arched way out. She repeatedly slammed her wide ass up and down on Brad's lap. Her hair and her tits bounced in rhythm to fast fucking.

After a few minutes of rough bouncing, Karen popped off her son's girthy dick. Brad's cock snapped back against his stomach. She walked over to the bed, kept her feet planted on the floor, arched her ass really high, and laid her stomach onto the large plush bed.

"Baby. Line up your meaty cock against my asshole. I need to feel you in my ass. "Grab the oil on the table and finish up my butt baby" Karen said in the most seductive tone while spreading her large butt cheeks wide open. Brad's mouth watered as he stared at his mom's moist holes.

Brad held her ass cheeks wide open and sank his large cock deep into her asshole. She let out a satisfying moan and a primal grunt as he worked his dick all the way down to the root. Once he bottomed out on his slick penis, she softly swung her hips right and left. This caused both mother and son to exhale deeply. Brad grabbed his mother luscious hips and guided her slow pumping.

"Fuck! Your cock is soooo hard!" She cried in absolute ecstasy.

Brad continued to watch his mom's bouncing ass ripple as he beat down on her beautiful rear end.

"I'm. Holy Fuckkkkk. I'm going to cum so god damn hard again!" She said as she leaned all the way forward. She increased her fucking and now her ass was almost a blur. Brad grinded his teeth as her tight asshole squeezed his cock extremely hard. Reaching behind his head and grabbing the couch, he let his mother fuck the shit out of him. He was surprised that she was taking his 9" cock so hard.

"SWEETIE! YOU FEEL SO BIG IN MY ASS. OH MY GOD. GRAB MY FUCKIN HIPS. CUUMMMMINNNGGG OOHHHH GGOOOODDDDDDD" Karen screamed and she quickly sat straight up. Brad reached around and grabbed onto her big bouncing tits. She then sat still, stopped moaning, shut her eyes extremely tight, and began to convulse. As another orgasm ripped through her body, she whipped her hips back and forth onto Brad's steel hard dick. The couch shook along with Karen's body. She began tearing up. She leaned back against his chest as her son kept mauling and pawing at her large tits.

"Mom. That was amazing. I love making you pop like that. I can feel that I am going blow my wad soon." Brad said with aggressive panic in his voice.

He spread her ass cheeks and shot a good amount of oil into between her glorious globes. With his hands, he rubbed the oil all over her hips, hamstrings, and lower back.

"Do it pookie. Fuck me up my ass. Use me to get to your big dick off." Karen said with a hint of desperation in her voice.

"Mom. You're really going to let me cum up your ass? It's definitely going to be a lot." Brad asked as he resumed sawing in and out of his mom's big bubbly butt.

"Anything you want baby. Mommy's body is all yours" Karen said lovingly.

"GOOODDD MOOOOM. Say that again. I love when you talk like a filthy, cum hungry whore"

"Mommy's slutty body is all yours!"

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 16 milliseconds