My Beautiful Kinky Mother Ch. 04

Brad pelvis bounced up and down on Karen's plump bottom.

"HARDER BABY. FUCK IT HARD."

"You want it hard Mom!?" Brad said with confidence as he laid onto his mother's back. The strong, dominant son hooked his arms under his mother's shoulders and used the leverage to slam his body hard against her. The white shiny flesh on Karen's sexy hips bounced and jiggled.

"Ruin me baby. AHHH!" Karen yelled

POUND

"I am your incest slut."

POUND

"Fuck mommy's fat butt and shoot that slimy semen as deep as you can!" Karen said as if to challenge Brad.

*POUND *POUND *POUND...

"DO... DO WHAT YOUR MOTHER TELLS YOU TO DO!" Karen let the nasty words fly and wanted nothing more than to make her big son cum his brain's out.

Brad lost control as he drilled away at her lovely bottom. Suddenly all sounds went silent and his sight went white, as his orgasm built up to a point of no return. Instinctively, Brad grabbed his mother luscious curvy hips and aimed to fuck the biggest load into his mom's mature body. Through squinting eyes, he looked down and gawked at his mother's ass cheeks rippling as his pelvis roughly met Karen's full rump.

"EMPTY YOUR FUCKING NUTS IN YOUR MOTHER!" Karen said as she looked over her shoulder and stared at her big beautiful boy having his way with her. She turned back around and did her best to not yell at the top of lungs.

The sensation was so intense that Brad collapsed down on his mother back. But his fucking never slowed down. He began kissing the back of Karen's neck while grinding his dick as deep as he can into his mother bubble butt.

Karen's body began to violently shake again as another orgasm snuck up on her and exploded. She grabbed a pillow next to her and yelled into it. The power of his hard thrusts the bed to slam repeatedly against the wall. The horny mother and son could only grunt and breath heavily as they fuck each other as hard as they could. Karen could tell by Brad's breathing and rapid fucking that he was about to blow. She turned around again and looked innocently into his eyes again.

Brad completely lost it and began shooting ropes of heavily cum loads into his mother beautiful naked ass. He laid his head on the back of her shoulder and felt all his built up stress jet out of him and into her. Brad began seeing stars as he shut his eyes tightly, allowing the intense feeling to take over his entire body.

Karen felt her son's milky sperm fill her ass to capacity.

"OHHHH MMMYYYY GGGGOOOODDDDDDD" Karen buried her head into the pillow again yelled.

Brad finished emptying himself into his mother's beautiful sweet butt. His legs instantly turned to jello as his body continued shaking. His breathing began to slow down as he slowly dislodged his deflating cock. Rivers of Brad's semen began pouring out of his mom's perfect, forbidden asshole. It quickly ran down her moist cunt, the back of her legs, and the edge of the bed. Brad leaned in and started kissing the back of sweaty back and ass cheeks. He gave it a playful bite and stood up.

"Oh my baby. That was intense. Get cleaned up so we can head back down before you father begins to get suspicious." Karen said trying to catch her breath.

*****

The Disney vacation came quickly to an end. Karen and Brad engaged in some hot and spontaneous quickies over the next few weeks after getting home.

A few days after getting back from vacation, Greg and Karen decided to get back into tennis. It's been a few years since they played with their friends from at the country club, but they wanted to get back into more hobbies together as a couple.

Greg and his radiant wife were in the kitchen, getting ready to meet up with the Wright's. They each bought new Nike tennis specific outfits and gear. Karen wore a really short white ruffed skirt. The color of the athletic but sexy skirt made her legs shine and glow. She had on a pink sleeveless tennis polo. Capping out her outfit, she had on a bright white flat tennis shoes and cute visor to keep her glowing hair out of her face.

"Karen. That skirt is really short. Looks great but it's a little revealing." Greg said as he gathered his keys and wallet.

"It's ok. I got bloomers underneath. Don't you want to show me off" Karen said as she flirted with her husband. She confidently flipped her skirt up to show him her pretty white bloomers.

"I have bloomers on so nobody can the goods."

Brad walked into the kitchen right as Karen dropped the front of her skirt.

"Sorry about that Brad." Karen said and pretended to apologize.

"Yeah Karen. No son wants to see his mother's underwear." Greg laughed.

"Shit. My purse is in the bedroom." Karen said

"The Wright's are waiting for us. Hurry. We are going to be late for our match. Remember, we have a small practice before hand." Greg said slightly annoyed.

"Ok ok. Wait for me in the car." Karen said and gave Greg a quick kiss on his cheek.

Greg walked out of the kitchen door that lead out into the driveway. He loaded up the tennis rackets and sport bags into the trunk. He loaded up the cooler with waters and Gatorade. Greg got into the car, looked at his watch, and then glanced toward the house just as his phone vibrated. It was a text message from Karen and it said "Have to use the bathroom. Be out in a minute". Greg exhaled loudly and began texting his buddy Travis and his wife that they were running a few minutes behind.

Meanwhile, back in the kitchen.

"Hurry Darling. Use mommy's cunt." Karen said softly while looking up at her son.

Karen laid on her back with her sexy tan legs spread wide while her son drilled her hard and fast on the kitchen floor. Her sexy white bloomer panties were dangling from Karen's right ankle. The white pleaded tennis skirt was flipped up onto Karen's toned waist, giving Brad full access to tight warm twat.

"I'll be really quick if you keep talking dirty mom" Brad's voice shook as he desperately fucked into his beautiful mother.

"Just concentrate on how good my pussy feels gripping your mammoth cock."

Brad gulped and fucked faster. His baggy cargo pants were pulled down just under his muscular ass. He propped himself up with his strong arms and his hands were planted just to the side of his mother's shoulders. Karen felt Brad's large nuts sack slapping rapidly against her ass.

"I guess that nasty sloppy blowjob I gave you earlier today didn't completely quite do the trick. Want to give mommy the rest of that sticky stuff in those big balls?"

"Fuck. Your big tits look so good in this top" Brad said as his voice shook from the hard pounding he was giving his mother.

"Baby..." Karen looked up at her strong manly son with wide puppy dog eyes.

"Uh. Yeah mom?" Brad's voice was shaking as he pumped fucked his mother in her Nike outfit.

"... Mommy wants to feel you dump your sperm. Son? Please? Be a good boy and shoot it deep in me." Karen said innocently

"Mom ahhhhh! I am cumming hard up your perfectttt ugghghhhhh" Brad grunted as he laid flat onto of his mother's clothed body. He put his arm under the back of her neck, put his forehead against Karen's, and let everything in his testicles explode out.

"OOOOOOh Gawwwwddd I feel you shooting pookie. I feel it. Pound everything into me. Get it all in. Deep as you can." Karen cried loudly while running her hands through Brad's thick black wavy hair.

Brad grunted loudly with each hard shot he sent into his mother's body. Karen frantically kissed her orgasming son all over his tense face.

A few minutes later, Karen came running out of the side door and out towards the car. With a little extra bounce in her step, Karen jumped into the passenger side door of the large SUV. She leaned in and gave Greg a kiss on the cheek as they drove away.

***

Three Days later.

"Fuck mom" Brad gasped looking down at the scene between his legs.

Karen wore a pair of blue hip hugger jeans and a tight button down plaid short-sleeved shirt that came down to just above her belly. On her head, she wore a baby blue Mets baseball hat with her hair in a ponytail sticking out the adjustable open in the back of the cap. She had the light top unbutton and wide open. She knelt between her son's long muscular legs as he sat on the love seat in the newly finished family room. Wearing a purple lace bra that cups her luscious tits perfectly, Karen tucked Brad's long 9" cock in the underwire of the sexy bra. This helped Brad's dick stay lodged securely between her massive globes as the big engorged cock head stuck out obscenely through the top of her deep cleavage. The magnificent mother applied a heavy amount of baby oil to her big tits and Brad's girthy phallus. Though the arousing bra was completely drenched in the oil, Karen kept spitting and drooling on her chest to add to the lubrication. Karen quickly bounced her chest up and down, jacking her son's cock with her tits and bra.

"GOD your cock is so fuckin big." Karen said as she continued to bounce her milky tits encased her sexy bra up and down.

"Is my cock bigger than dad's?" Greg asked and swallowed hard.

"Why? Does knowing you are about 3 to 4 inches bigger than your own father turn you on?" Karen asked while slightly quickening pace.

"Sweetie, let's go to the bedroom. I don't want you to cum just yet. Mommy wants to show you a few things she bought today." Karen said softly as she dislodged her son's big meaty penis from underneath the wiring of her bra.

The kinky mom spent the next 15 minutes modeling various pairs of panties, bras, and negligee for her boy. Brad allowed his mother to tie his hands against the bed posts. When she was ready to put another pair of panties, she slowly slid them off, and threw at Brad's face. Eventually the large soft bed was covered with different transparent thongs, flimsy negligee, and low cut sheer bra's. Next, Karen chose to put on a purple crotch-less mesh teddy. It hugged every curve of the 38-year-old mother perfectly. Brad's jaw dropped and his cock began leaking copious amounts of pre-cum. Karen knew that all this teasing and edging would lead to her son having a large and satisfying cum. But Karen was getting extremely horny herself and she was just as much of animal as he was when she gets turned on. Karen hoped on the bed as Brad watched her big E cup tits jiggle inside of the tight fitting teddy. Brad laid there as his cock pulsated and jumped with his rapiding heartbeat. With her small right hand, Karen swooped Brad's cock so it pointed straight up. With her left hand, she picked up a several pairs of panties and piled them up at the base. She began jerking her son's cock off with her naughty thongs. This went on for several minutes as Brad's pre-cum drenched her g-strings and her jerking hand.

Brad's throbbing cock stuck out toward Karen's face. Karen got close and draped a pair of yellow bikini cut panties on the shaft and used her hands to jerk the head of his sensitive ballooning cock head. Brad's abs flexed as his breathing began more erratic. She sensed that her son was about to blow and then suddenly stopped jerking. Karen watched in awe as Brad's cock twitch up and down.

"MOOMMMM, please keep going." Brad said clearly in agony.

Karen grabbed Brad's cock once again and began jerking it faster than before. Her wet hand was a blur as she pointed it towards her angelic face. She moved her flowing brunette hair that fell in front of her sexy eyes and concentrated on beating off her son. Brad began pumping his hips to meet her fast hard strokes. Karen saw her baby boy's nuts sack twitch upwards and knew he was close again. She sped up her fist and looked up into her son's eyes. Suddenly Karen stopped again. Her baby boy's big dick jumped up and down again. She was clearing and purposely edging Brad for her own sexual enjoyment. There was a pair of low cotton boycut briefs next to Brad's head. She reached up, grabbed the pair, and stuck them into Brad's mouth. Karen's huge tits were nearly spilling out of the lingerie.

"Keep them there. FUCK. I can't take it anymore. I need to fill this huge thing inside of me." Karen said suddenly with a bit of aggression in her voice.

Still in her see-thru purple mesh teddy, Karen mounted Brad and slid his wet throbbing cock into her warm cunt. She immediately began fucking him really hard.

"Jesus you feel amazing! You like mommy parading around in short nighties and tiny thongs?" Karen grunted loudly. He

The large bed in the center of the room was shaking and slamming around. All the undergarments that laid around Karen and Brad were bouncing around while they used each other. Karen knew she could be as loud as she wanted.

"You're mommy's fuck stick right now. I have such a fetish for your stiff boner!" Karen said sternly while completely molesting her son's body. Brad shut his eyes tightly.

Next, Karen placed both feet down on either side and slammed her entire body weight down onto Brad's steel cock. Karen's creaming cunt exploded hard. She dove into Brad's strong neck and whimpering loudly into it while her hips did all the work.

After calming down a bit, Karen got off her son's lap. His drench cock slapped hard against his stomach. She reached into the top draw next to bed and pulled out a condom. After ripping the package open, she carefully put rolled the latex glove over the large head. Karen laughed to herself a bit after unrolling the condom and it only came down half way down her son's thick shaft. The condom was Greg stash so that explains why it was so small on Brad's member.

Brad stayed still as Karen began to beat him off with the rubbery covering on. Karen laid close to Brad body and purposely placed her bulging cleavage inches away from his face. The meat flesh of her tits rippled and giggled as Karen jacked her son's big dick.

After a few minutes, Brad moaned into the boycut briefs that was still in his mouth. His toed curled and he exploded hard into the tight-fitting condom. The end of the condom ballooned out with milky contents that a second ago was boiling in his balls. Instinctively, Karen lounged her massive cleavage into Brad's face right as she seen him cumming. This caused Brad to shoot a few more ropes into the small enclosure.

"Wow. That's a lot of creamy cum baby"

Without saying another word, Karen slowly slid the condom off her baby boy's deflating cock. She made sure not that a drop was spilled as she held up the used bag. Brad looked at Karen with wide eyes as his perfect mother hovered the opening to the condom over her head. She dramatically flipped the condom and open her mouth wide. The gooey contents dumped out and landed right into Karen's open mouth. She made sure she got all the cum out of the condom then proceeded to gargle her thick pasty liquid. She gargled a bit to hard and some of the bubbling cum escaped her lips. She giggled a bit and used her her finger to scoop the runaway load back into her warm mouth. It took two solid gulps to get the entire load down her gullet. After Karen swallowed all of Brad's nut juice, she leaned in so she was mouth was inches away from his glazed over eyes. She opened her mouth extremely wide and stuck out her tongue as far as it would go. Brad could clearly see nothing was left. Next, Karen noticed a few sweat drop around Brad's forehead and neck. She leaned in and started licking her son's face and the base of his neck.

***

It was about 3 in the afternoon and Karen was in the kitchen talking with one of her friends on her hands free headset.

"You don't say?" Karen laughed loudly, talking to her friend Rachel.

Karen sat on the kitchen counter and had on one of her all red summer dresses. She had both feet spread out and placed to the side. Her thin dress was bunched up around her waist and her black underwear were pulled down around her knees. The silky sexy panties were being stretched wide as she spread her legs.

Brad was kneeling between his mother's outstretched legs while she carried on her conversation on the phone.

"Oh nothing. I am just putting away stuff I got from the super market. So are you going to call him back?"

Brad quickly licked and sucked away at Karen's sweet clit. He used his hands and fingers to compliment his assault on Karen's pussy.

Karen grabbed at her tits through her thin dress and began breathing heavily. She looked down at her son and saw her sticky juices all over Brad's mouth and cheeks.

"So we got to catch...OH MY GOD" Karen screamed and shook out as Brad hit a spot that made her explode.

"NO. no. sorry. Just Brad came in a scared me." Karen lied while trying to regain her composure. All the while, Brad had his cock out and was jerking off at a feverish pace.

Brad stood up straight and took a few steps back. His fist flew up and down the full length of his cock. The head of his dick head and his face were beat red.

"Mom. I gotta..." Brad whispered while visually ready to pop off.

Karen quickly hoped to her feet and pulled up her panties over her luscious hips and ass.

"What did you say to Mike when he said that?" Karen asked Veronica as she hiked up her dress back over hips.

Karen stuck her panty covered butt towards at her son and bent over the kitchen counter.

"Really? I can't believe he said that to you." Karen said, ignoring her horny son.

Brad grabbed Karen's meaty ass cheeks and curvy hips with his left hand, while beating off with his right. He lustfully ran his fingers along the hem of the pretty black silk panties. For about 3 to 4 minutes, Brad drooled over his mother big backside. Then Brad stepped forward and pressed his large cock up against his mother's ass crack through the full back underwear. Immediately he started dry humping her roughly. He grabbed Karen's hips and roughly pulled her against his groin. Karen arched her ass to meet Brad's pumping. The thin fabric of the mom's panties was bunching up inside the deep valley of her round butt.

"Well girl. If Greg ever said something like that to me, I'd kick him in the balls." Karen's said as she grabbed the kitchen counter to maintain her balance.

All of sudden, Brad doubled the pace of his dry humping and shot off extremely large wads of cum all over Karen's black panties. Brad almost passed out from the sensation as his cock exploded. He grabbed his spurting cock and aimed at different areas of the underwear.

Moments later, Brad stepped back and looked at the mess he made on his beautiful mother. Globs of white chunky jizz soaked the entire back of the black underwear.

The kinky mother got up, let her dress flow back into place, and walked out of the kitchen. Brad's tried calming down by controlling his breathing but his heart was racing a mile a minute.

Brad went upstairs to grab a quick shower and get ready to out and meet some friends.

It was about 9pm later that day and Brad decided to come home a bit early from his friend's house.

"Hey girl. What are you up too tonight?" Now Karen was talking to her other girlfriend, Veronica. Another hot mom from down the street. Karen walked into the dining room around non-chalantly and walked past Brad.

Karen was wearing a tight pink ribbed t-shirt and her hair was being held up with a few pins. She grabbed a few envelopes and began flipping through them. Brad immediately noticed his mother wasn't wearing a bra, nor was she wearing any pants. Her ripe mommy nipples looked like they were going to poke right through the cotton material. The ribbed t-shirt hugged her large sexy natural tits so tight, he could see the beautiful globes ripple and bounce up and down as she walked around.

"Well why don't you come over later on. I am just going to be hanging out. I picked up a bottle of wine." Karen said she started to walk away.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 104 milliseconds