My Beautiful Kinky Mother Ch. 04

"Hey babe. Did you forget something?" Karen said as she began running her hands through Brad's jet black hair. This caused Brad's dick to twitch hard. Karen shook her bottom half to tease her son as he was bottoming out in her warm cunt.

"Hey, I forget to tell you that I made reservation for us at Diovanni's tonight." Greg said while gathering his stuff out of the trunk.

"Ok. That's great sweetie". Karen replied while tracing her fingers along her son's lips.

"I still can't believe it will be 19 years tomorrow." Greg confessed.

"I know" Karen said half paying attention.

"Is Brad getting ready for his first day of classes?"

Brad leaned forward and buried his face into his mother neck and began sucking away. This causes Karen's spine to shiver a bit. She resumed bouncing on brads cock while she pressed the phone to her ear.

"Yes he is. Ugh. He is showering right now." Karen felt herself on the verge of creaming hard.

"You ok?" Greg asked.

"yeah just had to pick up something." Karen looked down into Brad's eyes.

"You know how those young boys can get. We must keep him focus in school. If he is going to live at home, we need to come up with some rules..."

"AHHH My thoughts...my thoughts exactly." Karen accidently screamed out loud.

"Karen?"

"Sorry. My back. I think I pulled a muscle." Karen said quickly bounced on Brad's cock. The pom poms that rested next to Brad were shaking along with the couch.

"Let me...let me call you back later. UGH. I have to help Brad get ready for his first day" Karen voice trembled as she tried to get Greg off the phone.

"Don't baby him too much. He's a man now. Let him..." Greg replied.

"Ok hunny. I'll see you later then. You're starting to break up. Call me later." Karen cut off her husband, hung up, and tossed the phone to the other side of the couch. She immediately started fucking Brad's steel cock extremely fast.

"FUCCKKKK MOMMMYYS CUMMMING ALLREADYYYYY. SHIIITTTT!! Karen screamed as her hips whipped back and forth. The power of her fucking caused the couch to repeatedly slam against the wall. Brad sat there as Karen fuck the shit out of him.

Greg heard silence and looked at his phone. His phone said call ended.

"Fuck mom. You were really loud with that one"

"Wow. I think my ears popped on that one baby. Look. I am still shaking" Karen exhaled and laughed just before she leaned in and French-kissed her beautiful son.

"So I take it you like the outfit. Today is a big day. What time do you have to be at the campus?"

"Not until noon." Brad replied as he stared in awe of his mother in the cute cheerleading get up sitting on his lap.

"Good. That gives us a few hours to play. Would you like your cheerleading mommy to come to practice and cheer you on." Karen said playfully as she got off Brad's large hard on.

"I don't think that would be a good idea." Brad smiled confidently.

"No? why not?!" Karen reached over to the set of pom poms.

"You wouldn't want your mom cheering you on from the bleachers?" Karen said while twirling and jumping around in front of Brad.

"I would personally love it but I don't think I would be able to get much accomplished. Plus, I am sure everyone on the team would want to take turns..."

"...Take turns? You mean like take turns trying to fuck me." Karen said innocently.

"I remember Steve used to always talked shit and be annoying about wanting to fuck you." Brad said.

"Steve is a nerd. He couldn't handle a real woman like my big son can." Karen said as she walked over to the downstairs bathroom.

"Exactly. A few others use to tease me and talk about gang banging you on the baseball field. One day you came to one of our practices and you had on a really tight pair of jeans shorts.." Brad explained.

"...Oh you like my short shorts?" Karen yelled from the bathroom.

"And you had on that plaid shirt also. Oh and you had your hair in a ponytail and the hair going out the back of the baseball hat you had on. You looked incredible. Even I wanted to fuck you right there on the bleachers." Brad confessed

"You don't get mad at them when they say things like that about me?"

"I want to kick their stupid faces in but it really just makes me appreciate you more. I had a dream once that all the guys from the team were trying desperately to hit on you but you turn them down one by one. You tell them that you only belong to me."

Karen walked slowly back out into the living room. Her legs and feet were totally drenched in baby oil. While in the bathroom, Karen applied a substantial amount of oil to the lower half o her body including her pussy, ass, and hips. Brad stopped and stared as his mother with animal lust while fisting his erect penis.

"What next baby? Are you saying you'd take your poor old mommy behind the bleachers, flip up my skirt, and use my bubble butt for a quickie before a game?" Karen playfully said while shifting her weight onto her right leg and put her hands on her hips.

Brad grabbed her pompoms, jumped off the couch, and ran over to his mother. Karen laughed and quickly ran upstairs. Brad chased after her with his hard dick bouncing and bobbing everywhere. Karen skirt jumped around and flashed Brad her ass and strong hamstrings as he chased her up the stairs. Brad shook Karen's small pom poms at her backside and under her skirt as he caught up to her. She ran into the master bedroom jumped onto her back.

The strapping young 18-year-old mounted his playful mommy and spent the next 5 minutes pounding Karen's perfect body as hard as he could. The naughty mother, dressed in her Dartmouth cheerleading outfit, often forgot how her son has developed the strength and stamina to fuck extremely hard and fast. To add to the lust, Karen knew the right trigger words to add to the situation.

"OH SON! Fuck me fast. Pretend that we are behind the bleachers at school." Karen said while reaching for her oil soaked legs to spread them further.

"I have to get back to the game. Coach is about to put me in." Brad whispered into Karen's ear while fucking her quickly.

"Call me mom baby. Remember. It's much nastier to call me mommy when your pounding the living shit out of me." Karen gasped and clawed at Brad's shoulders and back.

"I love you mom. You're the greatest." Brad grunted and he reached underneath Karen's sweater to feel her braless tits.

"You texted me earlier about needing to get your daily release before you start the game. FUCK! I got here as fast as I could pookie." Karen screamed as a mini orgasm snuck up on her. She forced Brads mouth onto hers and she whined loudly. Her eyes were shut tight as she felt every nerve ending in her body contract and explode. Brad then went back to Karen's earlobe and sucked hard on it while clawing at her body.

"Thanks for coming and helping me mom. You always make things better. I don't know what I would do with you. My cock was busting through my cup." Brad continued whisper.

"That's why I am here. Ugh! Mommy drove all the way here to cheer her baby boy...on and to make sure you're not distracted by...FUCK!...by your sudden perverted urges!" Karen moaned loudly. The scenario they were playing out was making Karen extremely hot as Brad suddenly felt his balls twitch. The lewd wet slapping sounds of oil, pre-cum, and pussy juice filled the room.

"I was so glad to see you cheering from the sidelines. Then I saw you flashing your perfect legs and pretty white panties at me. I couldn't wait to fuck your..." Brad's voice began to tremble as Karen cut him off and went in for the kill.

"My what baby? Cunt? My twat!? Is that what you needed to fuck? I guess if you're just a walking hard on, wouldn't you say your mother is just a walking creamy tight cunt hunny?! Say it. JESUS CHRIST I'M CUMMING HARD. Call me a dirty names and blow your load in me. I'm a horny CUNT. blow your load Brad! Hurry baby. I can hear your coach calling for you to get back into game. Blow you balls. I want to you blast my insides hunny!" Karen egged on her loving son in a lust filled rage.

"FUUUCKKKKK YOU'RE A PERFECT CUNT MOM!! AAAHHHHH" Brad bore down and his body went to overdrive. The large bed shook as if there was a devastating earthquake happening. Karen's eyes shot wide as she felt Brad's hard cock shoot what seemed like a gallon of semen into her welcoming pussy.

"Do it! Get your cheerleader mommy pregnanttttttt!! Paint my fucking uterus with your pasty sperm you nasty boy!" Karen yelled as she was on the verge of passing out.

Brad's heavy load triggered wave after wave of orgasmic bliss inside his beautiful mother. He rolled off her and the both stared at the ceiling. Trying to catch their breath, both mother and son had a large satisfying smile on their faces.

"My god Brad. I still can't believe what comes out of me when I am with you." Karen said she reached down and played with her pussy while her son's cum slowly oozed out.

Brad looked over at his motionless smiling mother. The green cheerleader skirt was still hiked up just above her sexy waist. The baby oil that was on her legs made them shin. Suddenly Brad's wet cock slightly twitched in response to the site next to him. Immediately, Karen's strong healthy boy started fisting his dick once again.

Still in a post-orgasmic fog, Karen slowly turned onto her flat tummy. She looked at her son gawking at her bubble butt in the cheerleading skirt. When she shifted, the skirt settled about half way down her meaty bottom. Karen looked down over her shoulder and then back over to her son.

"What am I going to do with you?" Karen smiled at her son.

"Fine pookie. Go a head..."

Karen arched her ass and hips into the air while keeping her chest and knees on the bed.

"...get that big boner off with mommy's juicy ass".

Brad lounged on top of his mother's soft backside. He rubbed his left hand all over her plump cheeks and hamstrings to spread the existing baby oil that was soaked in. He ran his slick hand between the deep canyon of his mother's perfect ass. Brad leaned forward and lined up his rock-hard cock into its warm opening.

"FUUUUCCCCKKKKKKKKKKK" Karen purred as her son sawed his big meaty 9" cock into her well lubed asshole.

Later that night, Greg and Karen celebrated their 20-year anniversary. Greg planned, what most would consider, a perfect evening for his wife. A stop over where Greg first met the love of his life, reservation at their favorite steakhouse, and expensive jewelry. However, the 39-year-old mother of one could not help but recall being completely ravished by Brad earlier in the day.

"Hello. Karen. You ok?" Greg said trying to get his wife's attention.

Karen woke up from her daze.

"Sorry Hunny. I was just thinking that I might want to go back into modeling. Did you say you need to go away during Christmas?" Karen replied.

As Greg continued to tell her about his business trip coming up in the winter, Karen started to dose off again. This time she maintained eye contact and act interested.

Visions of Brad pounding her body in the cheerleading outfit in front of her bedroom mirror popped in her head. Looking at her son in the large mirror has he savaging rammed his cock up her tight ass. Brad fucked She almost giggled out loud when she remembered breaking the old wooden chair at her vanity. Her son was sitting down and Karen bounced up and down extremely hard on his rigid pole. Brad used a pair of scissors on the hutch to cut open the front of Karen's uniform so that her "Sensual Jane" type tits spilled out.

"What would you like to drink ma'am" The red headed waitress asked while holding a pen and pad of paper.

Karen wanted to blurt out "Everything in my son's balls" but she thought better of it.

After the waitress left with their order, Karen discretely touched her panties underneath her black dress and her spine shivered once she felt crusty residue of her son. Earlier in the evening, before leaving with her husband for dinner, Karen quickly ran into Brad wearing a long sleeve black sweater dress. Her make-up and hair was done up perfectly.

"Oh wow. Mom you look stunning" Brad said sitting upright in his bed.

"Get up hunny. Beat off in my panties.." Karen said in a low voice. Making sure she wasn't too loud.

Brad looked at her confused as she handed him a pair of black satin underwear. Then she quickly turned around and hiked up her black dress.

"Look at my butt while you do it. Hurry. Your father is waiting for me downstairs."

"Are you serious but what if..." Brad started to say but quickly stop talking as Karen finished placing her skirt over her hips. He immediately got weak, grabbed his growing cock with the panties, and instinctively dove onto his knees. He pressed his face against his mom's warm butt cheeks. It took Brad less than 3 minutes to successfully rub himself to orgasm. Sensing Brad was about to pop, Karen reached around, roughly grabbed her son by the hair, and smashed his face into her sweet ass crack.

"Cum. Cum. Cum. Cum right now for your mother.. Right now." Karen whispered sternly.

Brad roared into his mother's perfectly plump ass and exploded with the thin material over his cock.

Karen grabbed the ruined pair of panties out of Brad's hands and quickly put them on. There wasn't a lot of jizz, but it was dirty idea of her son's cum in underwear while she was out to dinner with his father that got her off.

As Greg and Karen, left the restaurant hand in hand, Karen mentioned going back home and watching a movie to end the night. Greg loved the idea and suggested picking up ice cream on their way home. After about 30 minutes into romantic comedy, Karen had looked over to Greg and noticed he was sound asleep. She looked at her loving husband and then she glanced over to the stairs at the end of the living that lead upstairs. A mischievous smile covered Karen's face as she wondered if her loving son was still awake.

Chapter 5 is just about done. Mother and son heat up Christmas time at home and Karen considers the idea of returning to modeling. She get her son's advice and things progress from there.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 29 milliseconds