My Beautiful Kinky Mother Ch. 04

Brad looked down to take a look at his mother's bubbly ass as she walked away. His jaw dropped when he realized she was still wearing the same silky black panties from a few hours earlier. Still completely ruined, the dried up long semen streaks went from the bottom the full cut panties to the top of the elastic band. His cock got rock hard immediately and he began rubbing his cock through the outside of his jeans. The nasty thought of his mother not changing out of the ruined underwear got Brad going instantly. He followed and watched Karen walk around the kitchen while she purposely didn't pay any attention to him.

"Yeah that sounds like fun. I'm thinking just a girl night. No guys. Watch a few movies" Karen said on the phone while strutting around the kitchen.

Brad looked at the clock in the kitchen and realized that he had to hurry or he was going to be really late. While still rubbing his cock through his jeans, Karen walked over to the front door and put on a pair of her heeled slippers. She turned around and walked toward him.

"Follow me" Karen whispered to her son and slowly walked toward the living room. She took the iPhone out of the side of her panties and held it as they walked. Karen led her tall handsome son into the living room and then proceeded to walk upstairs. One step at a time, Karen swayed her hips and arched her ass out. Brad's tongue hanging out and his body turned to mush; except for his meaty dick. All time seemed to slow down the blood continued to rush to his throbbing cock.

Karen kept talking through the headset with Veronica as they reached the top of the stairs. She playfully swayed her hips seductively and made her way toward Brad's room.

"Well I just have a class to instruct in the morning but nothing out of the norm."

Karen sat down on the floor and leaned her head back against the Brad's bed. She looked up at him softly but stayed sort of disengaged so that she can focus on talking with Veronica.

"You should join. I'll get you a great rate for the sessions. Or if you do a monthly..." Karen continued to talk to Veronica about signing up at the gym she worked at. She placed her phone beside her on the floor, brushed the hair out of her face, crossed her nicely sculpted naked legs, and put her hands on her lap.

Brad masturbated his thick cock for the next few minutes as Karen laughed and swapped stories on the phone with Veronica. A few times Brad edged himself and settled back down. This way he wouldn't cum too quickly. Every time he felt himself starting to blow, he would expertly let go off his cock or slow down. Karen watched her boy's large nut sack quiver and bounce around and it made her body heat up and pussy cream.

"I know! Josh and Brad use to play little league together. And now look at them. In a few months they are going to be playing at College together. Where did the time go?" Karen said into the white Apple headset.

Suddenly, Karen reached up for Brads jerking right hand. She grabbed his hand, placed his hand palm up, and then let a large chunk of saliva pour out of mouth into his palm. This caused Brad to go wild. He resumed his violet whacking and whipped his now saliva saturated hand up and down his steel hard dick. The veins in his neck and upper body muscles bulged out and he reached the point of no return.

Brad stepped forward and planted his feet on the sides of Karen's hips. His heavy ball sack was inches away from Karen's face as he towered over her. Not missing a beat, Brad jerked off hard as he sized up his target. He angled his cock head toward the center of her lovely face and continued the efforts to shoot the biggest load possible.

"Oh I can't believe it either. Brad has been getting so big lately. It seems like only yesterday, he was born and I would sing him to sleep. And now he's becoming a man right before my eyes. Treats me like a queen. Actually, it sounds like he whipping up something for me to eat right now". Karen said as she glowingly looked up at her son. She smiled beautifully presented a lovely area for Brad to masturbate on to. She raised her chin up high at her baby boy and continued to smile in anticipation.

Brad's legs shook and his cannon shot an extremely thick and heavy strand of cum right between his sexy mother's beautiful green eyes. The force of the jet caused it to splatter a few inches around the bridge of her nose. The 2nd thick delivery shot up and landed on the top left portion of her forehand with half of it sticking into her hair. The 3rd blasted her on the right side of her cute nose. Karen sat still and didn't move once from the impressively forceful shots from Brad's nuts.

"You're right. With school and everything he does, he impresses me more and more. I am so proud of him..." Karen said to Veronica, still not breaking eye contact or flinching as Brad ejaculated hard.

The 4th sailed up over Karen's right eye painted more of her forehead. Brad's 5th thick volley jerked out onto Karen's lips and rested there. He aimed a bit higher so more of it would stick itself to her forehead and around her eyes. Smaller loads rained down on her over the rest of her face, mouth, chin, and neck. A lot of the final drops were dumped on Karen's pink ribbed shirt. Karen was absolutely plastered all over perfectly proportionate face. When he felt himself finish, Brad dragged his fat cockhead along her lips and flush cheeks.

She mouthed the words "Oh my god" and giggled slightly at Brad, trying to hold the conversation with her Veronica.

Brad stumbled back and smiled back at her. The site of his awesome former model mother covered in his seed was so exciting to him. He's seen a few bukkake videos that focused on facials and Karen's face looked like a bunch of guys had their way with it. The perversion of the scene in front of him caused Brad cock to stay rather hard. Instinctively, Brad reached down to his still stiff penis and resumed playing with himself gently. He thought that he was done, but the heat inside him didn't seem to go away. It is not every day you get to blow a huge creamy load all over your mother's face while she spoke to her girlfriend about how much of a perfect of a son you are.

Karen closed her eyes for a moment to absorb everything that just happened. Her already wet fuck hole was flooding and noticeably staining in the thin crotch area of her panties

"You don't have to bring anything..." Karen started to say as she opened her eyes. She looked over to Brad and her boy's face turned from relief to determination. She realized he was gearing up to get one more out before his dad got home. Plus, between him dry humping her and relieving himself on her face, she needed a hard nasty fuck.

"Veronica, sorry let me let you go. Brad just came in. I'll see you a bit though. Love ya." Karen said in a hurry. She hung up the call before turning back to look up at her shaking son. Some of the cum that he shot was now running down her cheeks, neck, and the side of her face. Gravity was taking over and made some of the cum run down and drip onto her pink cotton tank top.

"You fucking naughty young man." Karen got up rather eloquently and preceded to take off her earbuds. Her big beautiful tits swayed and jiggled inside her clingy top.

"Baby. Come here and get in bed with mommy. It's time to give me the proper hammering I deserve for being such a fucking whore." Karen said softly while burning with lust.

Brad reached down and aggressively took off the rest of his clothes. Karen turned and quickly got on her back on the Brad's soft bed as she slid her soiled panties off.

"Do you see the mess you made. Hunny." Karen said as she was underneath Brad, getting railed hard.

"I want to keep your cum on my face for when your dad comes home. I want to see his face when he realizes that I have cum in my hair and dripping from my nose. Would you like that? Then when he asked what's that on your face. I'll say - Do you know that darling son of ours? Well, he took me upstairs and jerked his beefy cock while I was on the phone. Then he blasted the yummiest load of jizz all over my slut face...And when he realized he wasn't done with using me. He fucked my dirty twat until he was ready to blow again. That's right sweetie. I am incestuous fuck slut for our son."

Brad was way too determined to cum again to form a coherent sentence. Only primal grunting noises came from Brad's mouth has he listened to his dirty mother talk like a filthy slut.

"I am in love with his huge boners. I live for making him... OH GOD Brad, you are fucking me so hard!! Take it. Take what's yours hunnnnyyyyy UGH UGH!!" Karen yelled and thrashed around from Brad's hard pounding.

Brad grabbed both of Karen's long legs and hooked them over his broad shoulders. He flattened himself on top of her and resumed his rough fucking. He wrapped his arms around Karen's shoulders and hugged his mother tight. He fucked his mother, trying hard to pound her right through the mattress and box spring.

"DON'T STOP MY SEXY BOY. MOMMY IS ALMOST THERE. FUCK! YOUR DICK IS SO MUCH BIGGER THAN ANYTHING I HAVE EVERY HAD AHHHHHHHH!!" Karen continued to yell as her body exploded.

"FUCKKKK I'M CUMMING AGAINNNNN" Karen whined out loud while Brad continued to fuck her brains out.

Another orgasm quickly ripped through Karen's body and caused her body to convulse. Brad's lower body was a blur from fucking so rapidly. The site of his mother open mouth and seizuring body beneath him was way too much for Brad. Whatever cum streams that Karen didn't scoop off with her fingers or panties, soaked into her beautiful skin.

"I am going to cum"

"Take it baby. My body is yourrrrssssssss!!" Karen screamed as she felt Brad begin to whatever was left in his nuts.

****

The next day, Greg was outside slowly skimming the pool for leaves. He had a pair of headphones on and was listening to his 80's hair metal band playlist. Karen was showering in the upstairs bathroom. The window in the shower area looked out into the back lawn and pool area.

"Mommy's BUTT is all yours" Karen said in a monotone while looking outside of the open window.

Slam ... Slam ... Slam

"Mommy's face is all yours" Brad's beautiful mother said in the same monotone voice.

Slam Slam SLAM SLAM.

Brad stood behind his stunning mom and steadily pounded her from behind with hard deliberate thrusts. Their wet naked skin slapping against each other was almost drowned out by the heavily flowing shower.

A few minutes earlier, Brad walked in on Karen while taking a hot steamy shower and explained how his dad was outside cleaning the pool. He shredded his clothes and jumped into the shower with his beautiful mother.

"Mommy's mouth is all yours baby." Karen said robotically as she was on the receiving end of an extremely hard fuck. Karen had him drooling in seconds with her selective dirty talk. She decided to do some roleplaying and act like a mindless sex robot with her hormone driven son.

She gripped the window sill, arched her back, locked her knees together, and held her perfectly round ass back toward her 18-year-old boy. Brad had a tight grip on Karen's wide hips and used them to bounce her body on his steel rod.

Brad hunched over her backside and began to quicken his fuck strokes as Karen continued egging him on with her particularly nasty banter. The hot water rained down hard on the couple as they fucked right underneath Greg's nose.

"Mommy is just a submissive fuck slave. A mindless screw toy. Yours to control. My only purpose is to make sure your balls are completely drained." Karen went on speaking like an obscene sex robot.

"You're so fucking filthy. YESSS. So you'll do whatever I want? You'll be whatever I want you to be?!" Brad reached with his right hand and cupped his mother's right 34 E tit. With his left hand, he grabbed handfuls of his mother's bubbly butt cheeks. He purposely controlled his breathing so he wouldn't cum right away.

"Whatever you want me to be...son."

"Are you my obedient kinky sex doll, Mom?"

Karen's eyes fluttered as a jolt of sexual heat flooded her body. She shivered from the deepest areas of her spine and gave a cute little whimper while her pussy gushed.

PUMP PUMP PUMP PUMP PUMP...SLAP!

Brad spanked Karen's ass hard on her left ass cheek.

"Oh yes Son. Program me to be the filthiest perverted mommy in the world." Karen said as she woke up from her own orgasm.

"Your body belongs to me. my submissive jizz bucket." Brad said, testing how far he could go with his dirty talk.

"I'm a jizz bucket. I'm an incest jizz bucket. Screw me, cum on me, and put me in your closet until you are ready to nut again. Dress me in the skimpiest clothes and have me parade around the house for your pleasure." She spat and she looked over her shoulder at her son with a lifeless look on her face.

"GOD DAMN IT." Brad stopped fucking his mom as he felt himself cum. He closed his eyes and breathed. He quickly took his cock out and formed a tight grip on the shaft with his head.

"What's the matter...son. We need to be quick. You need to release." Karen still roleplaying and looking back at him.

After a moment, Brad felt his orgasm subside. He slapped his mother perfect white plump ass cheeks with his 9" cock. Karen arched her butt out a little more.

"Brad. Mommy is a jizz bucket. Screw me, cum on me, and put me in your closet until you are ready to nut again. Dress me in the skimpiest clothes and have me parade around the house for your pleasure." Karen repeated and braced herself.

Brad quickly rammed the entire length of his cock right back into mother furnace hot twat and picked up where he left off. Knowing he would only last a few more moments, he looked out the window as he saw his father testing the chemicals in the pool.

"FuuckkkkKK...Tell me you want me to cum on your big soft tits mom. Please."

"You don't have to say please Son. Your sex doll mother is here to do anything for her lovingly baby boy. Brad, cum on my breasts." Karen said in her perfect robotic voice.

"Dirtier my mommy fuck servant. Say it again but dirtier. Don't hold back." Brad reached around with his left hand and grabbed her mother's hanging left tit. He now had a tight grip on Karen large milky tits and he used them to pull her body back against his.

"Son. I am nothing but a walking cum target for you. Designed to be a receptacle for your nasty sticky loads. Shoot your ball juice where ever your heart desires. Shoot your thick white seed all over my TITS!" Karen said a bit louder but still in her robotic voice. She then moved her hands off of the window and placed them over Brad's hands. Karen stood straight but kept her ass arched while Brad fucked her like an animal from behind. Her bouncing body met Brad's trusts with equal force. Karen thought Brad might blow his balls from that so she went in for another kill shot.

"Son... Robot mommy is your personal CUNT!" Karen emphasized the word cunt loudly.

"Get on your knees mom. Right now!" Brad grunted through his gritting teeth as he withdrew cock from his mother smoldering pussy. He immediately gripped his cock with his right hand so that he wouldn't shoot all over the place.

Karen quickly got on her knees, grabbed her big wet breasts from the sides and hoisted them toward him. Brad bent low and feed his purple headed dick from the bottom of Karen's cleavage. He pushed up and began fucking her large mommy jugs hard and fast. Brad placed his hands on his mother's shoulders for balance as he shot his hips back and forth. Within seconds, Brad started shooting jet after jet of thick strands of cum. Karen melted as she looked up and saw a perfect specimen of a man before her. She loved how Brad's entire body tensed up as he orgasmed. She looked down at the top of her cleavage and gasped at all the cum that was on her.

"Jesus mom. *Exhale* I really needed that. The robot fuck slave thing was so hot." Brad said while stepping out of the shower.

Karen jumped to her feet quickly and looked out the window. She saw Greg lounging on the beach chair, catching some rays. The water from the shower quickly washed the ribbons of cum off her perfect tits.

"You really know what to say..."

Karen leaned into her son and aggressively began kissing him hard. She grabbed him and slammed him against the wall as she continued shove her tongue down her son's throat. Brad quickly caught up with his mom and held her close. Karen purred as she ran her smooth right left leg up and down the inner parts of Brad's upper thigh. She placed her palms on Brad's chiseled chest and slowed down her kissing.

**

The next morning, Greg was in the bedroom closet frantically looking for his dress shoes and tie. He was already nervous because he had an important meeting at work.

"Karen. Do you know where my black striped necktie is? I can't find it anywhere" Greg yelled from upstairs.

Karen, who was on her stomach on the couch, looked to the love seat and saw Greg's neck tie on the love seat. Brad was sitting next to his mother rubbing her cute feet.

"Did you look in the guest bedroom closet? I'll be up in a second to help look." Karen replied and went to get up. Brad stopped her from getting up and flipped her on her stomach. Karen giggled as Brad pulled down her grey skin tight yoga pants just underneath her ass. Karen yellow thong panties made Brad's mouth water but he knew they didn't have time to do anything. Karen playfully swatted Brad's hands away from her butt.

Brad grabbed Karen's lipstick that was on the end table. Karen shook her meaty ass at her son. He held her still and began to spelled out the word "FUCK" on the left cheek and on the right cheek, he began writing "DOLL".

"Stop it. What are you writing? If you just wait a few minutes, we'll have plenty of time alone when your father leaves." Karen whispered as she looked over her shoulder.

After a few seconds, Karen heard Greg coming downstairs. She quickly hoisted up her tight yoga pants over her ample bottom, walked over to the love seat, and grabbed Greg's neck tie. Karen met Greg at the bottom of the stairs and handed him the tie. Brad quickly grabbed the throw blanket and placed it over his lap to hide his massive erection.

"I can't find...OH. Thanks babe." Greg said happily and kiss Karen on the cheek.

"You're going to be late for work hun". Karen said as she walked back into the living room with her loving husband. Brad quickly grabbed the throw blanket to cover his big blood filled boner obscenely tenting his shorts.

"I know. I'll grab some breakfast on the way. Love you guys." Greg kissed his wife and quickly exited out the front door.

About 20 minutes later, Greg arrived at work. As he parked, he wanted to remind Karen that he was going to be home around 6pm and that he had plans to celebrate their 19th anniversary. Greg picked up his phone and dialed Karen's cell phone.

*RING *RING *RING

Karen was bouncing up and down hard on Brad's lap as she heard her cell phone go off. Brad was sitting on the couch as his big bottomed mother slam again and again onto Brad's girthy pole. As soon as Greg left, Karen ran into her room and shredded the grey yoga pants and her oversized cotton t-shirt. She reached into large white box and pulled out a 1-piece sexy cheerleading uniform. The front her tight long sleeve sweater said the words Dartmouth arched across the chest. The green skirt drapped half way down her milky thighs.

*RING *RING *RING

Karen settled onto Brad's cock as she reached over and picked up her phone that was vibrating next to them.

"FUCK. It's your father already." Karen said as she tried to compose herself and answered the phone. Brad reached over and ran his hands along his mother's legs and hips as she tried to catch her breath.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 20 milliseconds