My Sister Eva Continues It All

"It was my pleasure!" I told her as I slid around her body into position between her legs, my face just below her hairless pussy. "Damn girl, maybe I should ask you how old you are!" I said as I surveyed her crotch.

"I'm older than you are! Are you just going to look at me or eat me?"

That question was answered by my tongue slipping into her gash and plowing its way down to the bottom and then slowly back up. Mindy gasped out loud twice as her legs stiffened. As my tongue reached the top of her gash I continued on to her clit and slurped at her several times before sucking her clit deep into my mouth, my tongue flicking at it inside my mouth. "SHITTTTTTTTTTTT! OH GAWD! OH FUCKING HELL DALE!" she screamed as I worked on her clit while my fingers began pumping into her tight little fuck hole.

It only took me about one or two minutes of this before her hips shot into the air and hung there as she held me to her clit. I didn't think her size would allow her to lift my weight but she did so with ease as her soft cries became a wail, her second orgasm sending her to the moon and back. Suddenly she flopped back onto the bed, her legs spread wider than ever as she gasped hard. On her third try she managed to speak softly, "Oh, Dale, how...how can you do that...I've never...oh god help me...fuck me... get up here so I can kiss you and FUCK ME! Oh god I need to feel you inside of me!"

Moving up over her she grabbed my shaft and guided me into her pussy, gasping when I pierced her and shoved two thick inches into her. "Oh Dale, it's so big! Maybe I won't be able to handle your cock after all."

"Don't worry, I'll go slowly. If you can't take it all, we'll just use what you can handle. Is that okay with you?" She looked into my eyes for reassurance before nodding her agreement. "Good girl, I absolutely won't do anything to hurt you, I promise." We kissed as I slowly began pumping into her in short strokes. Supporting myself on my arms I looked down onto her tiny body beneath me needing to shake my head to remember I wasn't robbing the cradle.

"What's wrong?" she asked me as I shook my head.

"You are so beautiful, I had to make certain we were really doing this together!" I told her.

"A girl always loves to hear that she is pretty."

"Oh man, Mindy, you are so far beyond 'pretty', simply so far beyond it!"

"Oh Dale," she said as she pulled my head down and smothered me with kisses. Eventually she released me and wrapped her legs around my hips, pumping her body up to meet my thrusts into her. I looked down when I noticed a familiar sensation and then smiled at her. "What is it?" she asked.

I stopped moving and said, "Mindy, you have my entire cock inside you, all eight plus inches!"

Her eyes bugged out and she looked quickly to make certain I was right. "Oh my god, I knew you were really in me deep, but I didn't think I could take it all!" Then she unwrapped her legs and spread them wide, doing one of her super-wide gymnastics style splits as we both gawked at our connected bodies. "That looks sooooo erotic, Dale, now don't just sit there, fuck me like you mean it!"

"I do mean it!" I said as I fulfilled her request, my hips pounding her into submission. Mindy was switching her eyes from my cock pounding into her, then to my eyes as I held myself over her, then back to our joined sex.

Somehow she managed to hold out for over ten minutes before "Oh gosh, Dale, you feel so good in me. Oh yeah. Ooooooooo fuck yeah. Oh god, oh my, oh gee, OH!" Her sharp cry signaled the start of her climax and I really started pounding into her hard.

"Come on, Mindy, cum for me! Cum with your cousin's cock deep inside of you!"

"OH SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTTTT! I'M CUMMIIIIIIINNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGG! Oh my god YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!" She was pumping her hips up onto me again in time with my thrusts down into her pussy as she cried out over and over, "Oh god ... oh fuck ... oh god ... oh shit yes ... oh ... oh ... oh ... fucccckkkkkkkkkkk!" Once again her incredible strength showed itself as she wrapped her legs around my thighs and pulled me tight into her pussy and would not let me go as her body shook hard around me.

Mindy continued to moan as after shocks wracked her small body and she stared right into my eyes, our bodies still locked tightly together by her legs. Finally she stopped shaking and looked down at our joined bodies once more. As she did so she said, "Oh Dale, that was so unbelievably intense! I didn't think I could cum that hard! Oh my, what's this lump?" She moved her hand to her stomach just below her belly button and rubbed her hand over it. "Hmmm, um, Dale, pump your cock in and out a few times please." I did and then she gasped, "Oh my god, it's your COCK inside of me! I've never seen any guy's cock before when he was inside of me. No wonder I feel so full!"

I didn't stop my hip movements and soon she was gripping my arms tight in her hands, her hips thrusting up hard to meet my thrusts as she urged me on. Mindy leaned up and kissed me hard as she groaned into my mouth, her body beginning to shake. Suddenly her legs straightened on the bed and began violently twitching, her heals digging into the mattress and moving her body on the bed as she cried out in orgasmic release!

Her tight pussy clamped down around me even tighter and just as her climax waned I felt my cock grow inside of her and she cried out, "Oh my god yes! Cum in me Dale! Oh god I want your cum! I need your cum! Oh my god yes, give me your cum and make me feel like a woman should!" Just then my cock blasted its first huge shot deep into her cunt and her eyes lit up. "God I can feel you pumping into me! Oh god there it is again! Oh my god I'm going to cum, oh god ... oh ... my ... god! YESSSSSSSSSSSS DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLE I'mmmmmm CUMMMMIIINGGGGG!"

Mindy pulled herself up with her arms around my shoulders and her legs around my hips, hanging from me like a horny marsupial as we fucked our hips into each other. Our climaxes ended at the same time and we kissed for several moments before she gasped out "Holy shit that was really intense!" Then her arms released and her torso dropped slowly back down to the bed, her legs still holding tight to my hips, my cock twitching under her incessantly convulsing pussy muscles.

Suddenly she dropped her legs and pushed at me shouting, "Let me up! Let me up! I have to see my mom!" She crawled to the side of the bed and grabbed her jeans, trying to pull them on before she tossed them to the floor saying, "Oh fuck it!" as she practically jumped from the bed and fled the room. I followed, catching up behind her as she ran into the family room and slid naked onto the couch next to her startled mother.

Every one was there and all were shocked at her naked entrance until she blurted out, "OH mom, I am so sorry I yelled at you! You were so right, Dale is the best! I didn't think anyone could make me feel like I do right now, which is incredibly awesome! I think you and Dale should fuck as often as you can, maybe even tell my dad to go to hell!"

"Welcome to the harem!" Evie called out enthusiastically.

"I've got a harem?" I asked.

"Hell yes," Amber said, then continued "And it is a damned well satisfied one too!"

********

And thus the women all got together to figure out some 'ground rules' to ensure all of them were satisfied each day. I found I never got dressed as if I wasn't with one of them I was getting some much needed food, drink and bathroom breaks. After two days mom called my dad on the cell phone and he said they hadn't been doing much except staying out of the heavy snow that had fallen. Their radio had said all roads were closed, but not to worry as they had plenty of food and fire wood for the cabin. He said he would call before they headed for home. I thought that was a GREAT idea as the last thing I wanted either of the men to see when they walked into the house was me fucking the shit out of his wife!

The men were due back on New Year's Eve, but they called to say there had been another huge storm over night and that all roads were impassable. My uncle had called the county roads department and found out that the road to the cabin wouldn't be plowed out for at least another week...if it didn't snow again.

Mom pulled all the women aside and they had an animated discussion before returning to tell me in unison, "It's party time, Dale! The goal of the party is to fuck you into submission."

I grinned at them at the thought of this erotic plan and said, "Oh sure, you gals and who else?"

Mom stepped up to me and grabbed my cock in her hands, then said, "Don't be a smart ass, or I'll revert to being your straight laced mother! Here is the main ground rule -- you are NOT to hold back on cumming! We all know how great you are at that, but we want to see just how much cum you can pump out before you can't get this thing hard and shoot anymore! Understood?"

"Yes MOTHERRRR!" I replied.

She half glared and half grinned at me before continuing, "We girls can switch off anytime we want to, but at first you will do it with each of us in the order that you first did it with us!"

I excused myself to the bathroom and when I returned I asked, "When and where do the games begin?"

Amber walked up to me and dropped to her knees before me. "Now, honey," she said just before she inhaled my cock and rapidly worked me to a full hard on. She pushed me onto my back on the floor and climbed onto me, her pussy greedily taking me fully in one movement. I brought her to one huge climax and then after about another four minutes I blasted her insides full of my cum as she came with me.

My sister was next and climbed onto me in the reverse cowgirl position. Evie wasted no time getting herself off the first time and I made certain her second wasn't far behind. Soon I felt my balls churn again and said, "Oh god, sis, I'm going to cum! Oh shit Eva..."

"It's EVIE to you, bro, always and forever!"

"Oh god Evie, I'm cumming so hard!"

"Oh shit, I'm cumming too, Dale!" And my sister pounded her pussy hard onto me as we both came hard on each other!

As she fell off of me and Robin took her place, I noticed that Jessica moved in between Evie's legs and began sucking out all the cum I had just deposited there. It was then that I spied Mindy just getting up from cleaning out Amber's cum drenched pussy. It was hard to tell who liked it more, Amber or Mindy!

My mom took her time riding me as she slowly worked us both up towards our climaxes. Her first one finally arrived after nearly ten minutes and she was chided by Mindy to hurry up. "Hey, I just want to know that Eva is finished getting cleaned out before I get him off. I want my girl to clean me up finally!"

Wow, this was getting to be really kinky and I knew I had to see some of that! I started pumping into her hard and soon we were both crying out in pleasure as I filled my mother's pussy with my white sauce as she came hard around me. After Robin rolled off of me I lifted up onto my elbows as Evie hungrily began lapping up my juices as they poured from my mom's wide open fuck hole.

After several moments Jessica slid onto me and gave me a huge kiss before impaling herself on me. She wasted no time as her first climax came after no more than three minutes, followed closely by her second as she pulled on her nipples in ecstasy. No more had that one finished when she started pounding even harder onto me and we both cried out in about four more minutes as I filled my aunt's pussy with my cream.

"Finally I get to feel your cock up inside of me!" Mindy said as she grabbed my cock and placed it at her opening. "Oooooooh god I love how this feels when you first enter me. Jeez you are so big and I am so tiny!" She started lifting her entire body as she worked her pussy onto my shaft, soon she groaned in joy as she came for the first time on my cock. "Oh my gosh, Dale, I love what you do to me! I wish I could fuck you every day, instead of just while we are visiting!" Instead she made the most of it as she got herself off three times before we both came in each other's arms, her lips clamped to mine as I spurted deep inside of her.

They gave me a slight break to get something to drink and change positions while my cock drooped almost to a flaccid state. Amber stepped up to me and said, "I believe it is time for round two, my love. This time I want you to fuck my ass!" That was all it took as my cock sprang right back to attention and I moved into position behind her. My harem proved to be one horny group of women as once I came into my partner's ass she would just fall forward and roll onto her back as the next fuck mate settled in front of me. As I pounded into her ass she in turn licked and sucked clean the ass of the woman lying before her.

Much later mom ordered in some pizzas for a late lunch and when the door bell rang she opened it to the pert young woman holding the boxes. She stepped in as mom got the money, suddenly flustered to notice me being ridden by Jessica. Mom handed her the cash and the pretty redhead blushed as she asked timidly, "Um just what is going on in here? It looks ... kind of ... fun."

"Oh it is so much fun!" mom answered her. "We five gals are trying to wilt his cock and keep it down. So far we've all been with him four times but he is still ready for more." Mom gave her a quick once over before asking, "I know you can't stay very long, but would you like to help us out in our quest?"

"What! Oh my gosh, me? Why would he ... I mean you are all so beautiful, he couldn't want to ... um, you know, with me!"

Just then Jessica cried out, "Oh god Dale, I'm cumming again! Give it to me! I want your cum! God damn it give it to me!" I slammed up into her pussy three times before she shouted, "OH YES, I feel you cumming in me! Oh god I love it! Oh fuck-oh fuck-SHITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!" and she kissed me hard to silence her cries.

I looked up to see mom unbuttoning the young girl's top and then she gasped, "Oh gee, my boyfriend will be so mad at me! I really shouldn't." I pulled out of my aunt's pussy and the pizza girl croaked out, "Oh shit! Look at the size of that thing! I could never get it inside of me!"

Mindy stepped up to her and said, "That is just so much bull shit! If I can handle his little horse cock, then you sure as hell can!" With that she quickly had the girl's pants down and had her face deep in the girl's pussy. Mom slipped the bra from our pizza girl and she stood there naked trying to decide what to do. Mindy had developed quite the technique at cunt lapping and suddenly she caught the girl as her knees buckled and an orgasm slammed into her.

Mindy stopped her efforts and the girl stood back up on her shaky legs, before looking dreamily into Mindy's eyes. "Christ, if he's half as good as that just was I HAVE to do it!"

Mindy helped her to me and I stood up and said, "Hi gorgeous, I'm Dale!"

"Um ... hi ... I'm ... nervous ... I mean, I'm Sue. Gosh this is so strange! Maybe I should go ..."

Mindy turned her back towards me and whispered to her so I could hear, "When you two are finished, I'll really suck your pussy for you! It tasted divine!"

"Oh gee, I ... I guess if you'll do that ..." and she looked up at me pensively "but it's really BIG! I, um, I've never, um ..."

Amber walked over and put her arm around Sue and said, "Trust me, Sue, we all were worried the first time we did it with Dale. But my guy won't hurt you ..."

"He's your ... your boyfriend?"

"Oh yeah, and I love him to death!"

"But how can you just let me ... with him?"

"Don't you worry about it! I am fine with what we are doing here today! Plus I know how he feels about me, so I'm not worried. So you just enjoy yourself with him, okay!"

"Gosh, I wouldn't want to let MY boyfriend loose with a girl as pretty as you!" Sue said as I helped her lie down on the floor. When I slipped my face between her legs and sucked her clit gently for the first time, she forgot all about talking. Soon she was bouncing her hips about 8 to 10 inches off the floor as I pushed her to a huge climax. She turned out to be a quiet cummer, not like the other women in the room. Not that she didn't cry out, but it was a real soft sound as she shook wildly under my oral assault.

She had been holding my face tight to her as she came but suddenly she reversed and was pushing me away as she groaned out, "Oh god that was incredible! I've never cum so hard!" She looked down at me and asked, "Dale, would you teach my boyfriend how to do that?"

"Maybe later, but I have something much more enjoyable to do right now. I do believe you are sufficiently prepared for me." Then I slowly slipped up her body, pausing to adore both of her perky 32B breasts, her nipples growing to nearly an inch long! I rose up again and placed my tip at her opening and she bit her lower lip in trepidation. "Trust me, Sue, you will love every second of this!" I said as I slipped about an inch into her.

"Oh my! I'm being stretched apart!" she gasped as I held my position.

After giving her several seconds to grow accustomed to my size I pulled back just a bit and then pushed into her about three inches as her fingers gripped my arms tightly. I paused once more before again pulling back and then giving her a long slow thrust, my cock entering her nearly all the way.

"Oh shittttttttt, it's too big! I can't do this! Pull it out Dale, please pull it out!" I did, nearly five inches came out.

Mindy sat on her legs beside us and said, "Look at me, Sue! You are much taller than I am, yet I love getting fucked by Dale! He takes me places no other guy even dreams of! You were doing fine so don't quit now."

"Ok-k-k-k-k-kay, I'll t-t-t-t-try, just go slow, Dale, go real slow."

I nodded to her and soon I was pumping into her in about inch long thrusts. Slowly I increased them until I was pulling nearly all the way out and then pumping about three to four inches into her as she looked into my eyes with fear. On the fifth such thrust into her she gasped, "Oh my god, this is starting to feel so good! Oh Dale, give me more, I want more!"

Pacing myself I added about a half an inch with each thrust and soon I had nearly all my cock inside her as she groaned with pleasure. I took my time before I finally pumped my entire shaft into her warm honey pie. When I did finally bottom out inside her she gasped again, her eyes looking down at my cock's base where I disappeared into her. "Holy fuck, you did it! I've got the entire thing inside of me! Oh god I feel so full, like I have a cannon shoved into me!" She pulled her lips to mine and kissed me deeply, her tongue finding mine for the first time as I slowly started giving her full thrusts deeply into her.

After about two minutes she clamped her legs around my hips and groaned out "Oh god, I'm cumming. Oh fuck ... oh god ... oh shit ... oh god it's so good, so good, oh, oh, oh, OH MY GOD!" Then her hips began pounding up against me as she shook violently as she came.

After her climax waned she hugged tight to me, her breath ragged before she said, "I have NEVER cum during sex -- never! Oral will get me off, but sex just didn't do it for me! You really know how to use that monster, Dale. Thanks, now I need to get back to work."

Robin stepped up and said, "Oh no, you have to get him to cum! That's the whole idea, to make him cum till he can't get it up any more! Besides, I called your boss and told him you had a flat tire and would be along after it was fixed."

Sue looked at her then at me and said, "Okay, big man, fuck me some more and make me cum again!" She winked at Robin as she added, "If you can!"

"Oh I believe I can!" I said and resumed pumping into her.

We were fucking hard as her second and then her third climaxes slammed through her and still she wasn't finished. I knew I wasn't supposed to hold out, but was instead just to let my cum erupt when it was ready, but I just had to prolong this one!

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 16 milliseconds