My Sister Eva Continues It All

After her third orgasm was finished she looked deep into my eyes before saying, "I have GOT to ride the top! I need to fuck this cock!" We rolled over and she grinned down at me before mouthing 'thank you' then started moving her hips on and off of me. It seemed like mere minutes had passed when she softly cried out "Oh my god, it's so good, so good, ohhhhhhh goddddddd yessssssss!" and she spasmed on me as she came for the fourth time.

She slumped down on me, her head resting over my heart as her pussy muscles randomly clutched at my steel shaft. "I want you to cum for me, Dale. I need to feel you shoot your hot stuff into me, to feel you as you make our time together complete." She kissed me hard before saying, "Roll me over and fuck me till I am awash with your cum, please Dale!"

Her wish was my command so I eased her onto her back and resumed thrusting my full length into her. Sue looked down between us and watched as my cock penetrated her gash over and over. She was getting close again when her eyes rose up to meet Amber's and she gasped out, "Oh my god, Amber, I'm going to cum again! Oh thank you for sharing Dale with me! Oh fuck, oh god, oh my fucking god YES!" Her pussy tightened around me and we both felt my cock head grow inside her. "Oh god, give it to me! Give me your cum, Dale, fill me with it! Oh god, oh god, oh god YESSSSSS!"

I grabbed her legs and pushed them way back over her head and slammed my shaft deeper than ever into her as we both climaxed, Sue's head pulling back until she nearly had her nose to the floor. After all the climaxes she had gone through, it wasn't until then that she screamed, none of us could tell what -- if anything -- she was saying but her scream went on and on as her entire body convulsed under my assault. I filled her with at least ten huge ropes of cum before we slowly came to a stop, my cock firmly inside of her.

After holding my position for several moments I gently pulled her legs back down by mine and held myself over her so I wouldn't crush her. "Oh my god, come here Dale," she said and I eased myself down until my weight was fully on her. Sue didn't seem to care as she kissed me hard and long while her pussy spasmed around me! Finally she removed her lips from mine and gasped, "Damn, this is the best delivery I have ever had! WOW! Oh my god, Dale, you are the best ever!"

I slowly pulled out of her and then called a time out for a protein shake and maybe a whiz in the bathroom. The moment I pulled out Mindy slipped her face onto Sue's pussy and began devouring her, gobbling up all my cum while also bringing her to two more incredible climaxes. Eventually Mindy emptied Sue's honey pot of my jizm and moved up to kiss her deeply.

After giving her time to compose herself Robin brought her clothes back to her. "I'm not trying to kick you out but you two were fucking for well over an hour! Your boss might not believe the flat tire story if you are gone much longer."

"He can go fuck himself, then! And if my boyfriend says anything he can go fuck himself too!" She looked around the room before finding Amber and saying, "You are the luckiest girl I know, to have an orgasm causer like him! Thanks again!"

"Sue honey, you can stop by anytime you want if you need some more good stuff!" my gal said in response.

They hugged before she turned to say goodbye to the rest of us. Mindy gave her a special deep kiss and hug, then I walked her to the door and kissed her long and passionately before she slowly stepped out the door and walked unsteadily to her car.

It was about three hours later as Mindy rode me hard that I noticed the other four women huddled up in an animated but quiet discussion. Soon they all smiled and broke apart, Evie walking out of the room towards the kitchen. Robin and Jessica went upstairs for awhile and then my sister returned as Amber said, "It's about time you got back! I've been holding in his last load for way too long!" They fell to the floor, Evie on top, in the 69 position and were soon groaning loudly as they cleaned and pleasured each other quite effectively.

Mindy had already exploded in her first huge climax and was working both of us towards a mutual orgasm when the door bell rang. Evie lifted her face off of Amber's pussy and said, "Dale, would you two get that please? It's Beth!" Beth is a cheer squad team-mate of Evie's and Amber's.

What the fuck, I thought, why would she come over on New Years Eve? Mindy would have none of my idea for her to dismount so I slowly stood up with her impaled on my cock and walked us to the door. I hoped Beth would like the way I opened the door! I expected to surprise her with what I was wearing (remember, Mindy's pussy enveloping my cock) but shit I didn't expect what I saw.

"Hi Beth, come on...WHAT THE FUCK!" I said/shouted as Beth stepped in followed by Carol, also cheer squad; Jane, Carol's embarrassed mother who covered her eyes while trying to stay outside; and then Melanie (Mel) who was pushing hard on Jane's back, pulling the door closed behind her.

Mel looked at Mindy bouncing on my rock hard cock and said, "WOW, now that's what I call a thrill ride!"

Jane said with her eyes still covered, "Melanie, how can you say such a thing? Oh this is too much! Carol, come with me, we are leaving this house right NOW!"

"Have fun walking Mom, we rode over with Beth and she doesn't look like she will be leaving any time soon. Nor will I for that matter."

"Evie, what's going on?" I called out as Mindy resumed her wild fucking on my still skyward cock.

"Oh don't get your panties in a knot! Mom and Jessica are tired, well beat actually, you have fucked them too well today my studly bro! We had to call in reinforcements! Besides I think you will enjoy this part as well."

Mel walked up to me and lifted Mindy's sagging head with her finger, asking, "Miss, are you all right? You look really sated!"

"Ooooooooohhhhh fuckkkkkkk yeahhhhhhhh," Mindy groaned with a smile.

Mom walked up to me and smiled as she said softly, "Dale honey, why don't you put Mindy down over there so Jessica can clean your cum out of her pussy."

Beth, Carol and Melanie all said "Happy New Years, Mrs. Parker!" before Beth continued with "It's nice to see SOOOOO much of you tonight!" They all giggled as Jane's eyes grew huge with shock.

"You...you're their mother!! How can you?!" Jane screeched. "Oh my god, Beth said this was going to be the best party ever and it's just DEBAUCHERY!" As she spoke I was depositing the still limp Mindy where my mother had asked me to. When I turned back around Jane's eyes locked onto my shiny cock and she slowly gasped out "Whhhaaaatttt the fuuuuucckkkk! Ohhhhh goddddd...THAT was inside of HER?!!!"

Mel ran up to me and cried out, "Me next! Please Dale, let me be next! PLEASE! I'll really make it special for you!" as she jumped up to hug and kiss me, my cock trapped between us. Mentally I pictured Donkey from Shrek and chuckled inside.

"Sure thing, you pretty pixie! Do you have your ID to show how old you are?"

"EVERY body asks me that! I'm 18 years old, 19 next February 14th. And keep your wisecracks to yourself, I've heard them all. Please don't tease me like this!"

I scooped her up and wandered off to the family room to get a change of view. Placing her back onto her feet, I said, "You appear to be way over dressed for this party."

Mel didn't say a word, but her hands flew as in less than 20 seconds she was standing before me proud of her little naked body. She was obviously excited as her neck and cheeks were flushed and her tiny tits were capped with rock hard nipples that seemed way too big for such small boobs. She saw my eyes pause as I took them in and she pinched each nipple in her fingers while stating, "I know most girls have bigger tits, but I love my itty-bitty-titties! They are sooooooo sensitive I can make myself cum just from teasing them!"

Evie had followed us and she interjected, "Dale gets all of us off by just working our boobs, so that's very common around here." Then she stepped up to us and gave Mel a kiss on the lips before turning to me for a good hug and kiss, as well as two wanks on my cock. "You two have fun, and Dale, go easy on her at first!"

"I can handle it, Eva! And how can you tell Amber's boyfriend what to do?" Mel asked as she too stroked my cock with both of her hands.

"It's easy, Mighty-mite (Mel's nickname on the team), he's my little brother!" Sis then exited the room leaving Mel pondering that with her mouth open.

Finally she gasped out, "Beth said we were all going to get fucked royally by you, but she didn't say there was any family stuff going on other then Eva's mother being a part of it." I quickly mentioned my aunt and cousin whom she had met as I answered the door. "You stud! Less talk, more cock!" she said as she pulled me down onto the couch and slowly worked my cock into her mouth.

Melanie pushed forward onto my shaft, her eyes bulging as she took about half my cock to the back of her mouth before pulling off with "Shit you are BIG!" before she went right back down onto my shaft. I was amazed when she first looked up into my eyes and held them for a moment before she winked as me and then just slid forward as my cock just disappeared from view, her throat muscles working me excitedly.

"Oh my god, Mel, that is fucking incredible!" I croaked out as she bobbed on my shaft. Her eyes crossed as she watched my cock while she pulled nearly all the way off of me before slowly filling her mouth and throat with me again. Suddenly she sucked her cheeks in and pulled off of me, her tongue snaking hard on my cock's underside. Mel paused when only my helmet remained inside her lips and let her tongue go wild on my tip. "Jesus Mel, you're driving me insane like that, oh fuck!"

She winked again and then bobbed all the way down again before switching directions and pulling nearly all the way off. Once more she stopped just at my tip and in no time she had my cock screaming for relief as my balls churned in her grasp. "Holy fucking shit, you are incredible!" I said as she brought me almost to the brink.

"I told you I'd make it special for you." She said quickly after pulling off of me. "Now for the big finish!" and she took me straight to the bottom, swallowing on my shaft to really get me going. She felt my cock grow some more and pulled back again until just my tip was inside her warm soft mouth. This girl could probably tie THREE knots in the stem of a cherry; her tongue was just that talented! I lurched, groaned, shook, and quivered as she worked her tongue around my ridge coaxing out my first of seven hard blasts of cum.

"Ooh FUCK! Shit ... oh god ... shit Mel ... oh my god!" I cried out as she worked her magic on my suddenly extremely happy cock. I get GREAT blowjobs all the time, but this girl really knew how to ring my bell, DAMN! She didn't pull off of my cock until she was certain I had no more cum to give.

"Well, Dale, did you like that? Do you still think I am a little kid after the way I sucked your big cock?" I just gasped and shook my head as she slowly slithered up my chest and kissed me hard, my cum taste strong on her lips. As we kissed she took my shaft and guided it to her little opening and said, "I love it when the guy is good for more than one round! Oh fuuuuuuck!" and she shoved her hips down taking two-thirds of me into her pussy.

Melanie froze right there before saying, "God damn but you are huge! My little pussy's going to love you when we're finished!" She kissed me again, her tongue deep inside my mouth as she lifted up a few inches and held position for several seconds before I felt her body tense just before she slammed down onto me. "OH FUCK!" she shrieked as I bottomed out inside of her. I tried to hold her still but she wouldn't go for that, instead bouncing her pussy onto me as fast as car tires going over a rough ten track rail road crossing! Obviously, when she wanted to fuck, she fucked!

It was her turn as she cried out "Oh fuck ... oh god yes ... oh shit ... FUCK ... FUCK ... FUCK ... CHRIST YESSS I'M CUMMMMMINGGGG!" Her hips never stopped as she rode me like a jockey to a monumental climax. Her climax ended just as fast as it started and she drove her pussy hard and deep onto my shaft and stopped right there, her breathing ragged as she clutched to me.

"That was soooo fantastic, Dale! I've never cum so quickly on a cock before! Your cock is reaching spots no man ever has, and trust me, I've had plenty! Oh my god Dale, just roll me over and fuck me anyway you want to, I'll love it no matter what you do!" After she had calmed down I spent several moments while I kissed both sides of her neck from her shoulder to the back of her ears, especially behind her ears and soon she groaned as her body shook again on me.

Gently I picked her up with my cock still firmly stuffed inside of her and placed her on her back with her hips right at the edge of the couch. Before I could move she grabbed me to hold me still and softly said, "Dale, before I forget to tell you this, you are the first guy to make me cum just by kissing my neck!" She kissed me before finally releasing her hold on me and I started pumping my shaft into her.

Three minutes later she was jerking her legs into the air in time with my thrusts forcing her pussy up to meet me as she groaned in ecstasy. Just as she neared her orgasm she lifted her hips even higher and I slipped out of her pussy before shoving right back in. "OH FUCK ME!" she screamed as my cock accidentally slammed all the way into her tight little ass-hole. I started to apologize when she snarled at me, "Don't fucking stop! Fuck me damn it! Fuck my fucking ass! Oh god that is so good!" and I started pumping into her backdoor with gusto.

She began shaking beneath me and I grabbed her hips to increase my leverage into her as I slammed hard into her ass over and over. Somehow she tightened her bung hole even more as she cried out, "Oh god yes, I'm cumming with your cock in my ass! Oh god yes, fuck me Dale!" My cock swelled in her tight brown hole and she gasped "Fuck my ass! Fill me with your cum! Oh shit I'm cummmmmmmmmmminnnng!" My cock lurched inside of her as my first huge rope of cum painted her bowels with cum. I was groaning as she was screaming and shaking violently while I continued pounding into her.

Melanie grabbed my shoulders and pulled me hard into her face and clamped her lips to mine as my cock went on auto pilot. Her eyes had a look of amazement as we locked onto each other and kissed passionately for over a minute until my cock finally ran out of cum and I slowed my thrusts into her well fucked ass. Finally she broke off her kiss and slumped back with a tired smile on her face. Twice she shook around me before saying, "Oh you fucking god, I told you no matter how you did it, I would love it, well you surpassed my wildest imagination! Holy fucking shit, that was my best cum ever! My butt's a little sore, but god I loved how you took me to my greatest heights of pleasure!"

"Mind if I clean out that beautiful ass and pussy?" Mindy asked as she tapped my shoulder.

As I pulled out and stepped out of the way, Mel said softly, "Come here Dale, I want to clean you off now!"

Soon she was way beyond just cleaning my cock and Beth spoke up, "Hey, we would ALL like to get his cum! You've already had TWO loads so you need to wait for the third one!"

Mel groaned around my shaft as she let me slide out of her throat and mouth, then said, "Sorry Beth, I guess I got carried away! He has the BEST cock around!"

"Well, we all are aware that YOU should know! Just kidding girlfriend!"

They hugged briefly before Mel started to move away from me. Mindy stepped up to her and said, "Hey, we don't want to lose any of that stuff! Lay back down and I'll clean you out!" Mel readily agreed and Mindy soon had her shaking on her tongue!

Beth had kneeled between my legs and was gently stroking my shaft and working just my tip in her mouth. She looked up at me with her Bambi like eyes and said, "Dale, this may seem strange to you, considering what is going on around here tonight, but I have only one hard and fast rule. I will suck your magnificent cock for you as often as you want it, and you can fuck my ass all night long, but under no circumstance are you allowed to put your cock in my pussy! I am still a virgin and I want to give myself to that special man on our wedding day. I know this may sound strange..."

"It makes perfect sense to me."

"...in this day and...what? It makes sense to you?! But look at how everyone here wants to fuck you!"

"So, what does that have to do with what YOU want to do? If you made the decision to wait until your wedding night, then you have my full support, and I wish you all the best in your future married life!" She looked at me with disbelief so I pulled her up into my arms and hugged her tight for several moments. I lifted her chin with my fingers and said, "This doesn't mean I wouldn't like to fuck you, but you stated your conditions and I accept them. No questions asked; I will not try to force you to change your mind. Besides, the short bit of a blow job you were doing felt great, and I have always liked your ass, so this seems like a win-win to me!"

"Why did I never notice you before? No man has ever been so understanding about this before. Amber is one lucky girl to have hooked up with you! If she wasn't my friend I just might try to steal you away from her." Beth leaned into me and gave me an extremely passionate kiss before sliding back down to my cock and sucking me fully down her throat before pulling off of me with a huge grin on her face. "I am going to love it when you shoot your cum down my throat! In fact, I'm so excited about it that I almost can't wait for you to fuck my horny ass!" Then she took me deep again down her throat before using her tongue and throat muscles to work my cock into a frenzy. I was groaning hard when she finally let me slip from her lips, telling my cock, "I'll see you later, Mr. One-eye!"

Beth got down on her hands and knees before me and said, "Okay, Dale, shove that monster into me and fuck the living shit out of me! I've heard you are the best and I want you to prove it."

"Sure thing, gorgeous, but you need to roll over onto your back."

"NO! I told you only anal!"

"I know that, but I am going to be looking into your beautiful eyes when I make you cum and cum some more."

"Okay, as long as you promise to keep your word about my rule!" she said as she slowly rolled over, a hint of fear in her eyes. I moved over her between her long legs and she put her hands over her pussy.

"Beth, if you don't trust me, we can just forget about this. You can just give me the blowjob you've been talking about, or you can go talk to any of the girls about my word. If you choose to continue, then just use both of your hands to guide me where you want me."

"Okay, Dale, I'm just so used to guys wanting to be the one who took my cherry, it's strange for me to believe your attitude," Beth told me. Then she took my cock in her hands and pulled me right up to her brown puckered hole, then gave me a nervous smile.

I leaned down to her and kissed her gently, my tongue finding hers briefly before I pulled my face back and said, "Thank you Beth for trusting me, I won't betray you." Then I slowly pushed forwards and her anal ring popped open under my pressure and my cock slipped into her about three inches.

"Oh god you feel good!" she gasped as I paused to let her adjust to my size. After a few seconds she urged me on so I pushed into her slowly once more and didn't stop until about 7 inches of cock was up her ass. "Oh my god, Dale, you are really big! I love it so just start fucking me with that weapon of yours! Don't hold back, I can take everything you can give me!"

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 14 milliseconds