My Sister Eva Continues It All

Beth murmured into my mouth "Uh, uh" and I intensified my kiss as I felt her body shudder. She stopped maybe two or so inches down before she inhaled deeply through her nose and then slammed herself down hard onto me, her face tearing from me as she cried out "Oh my god it hurts!"

Before I could say anything her tongue again shot deeply into my mouth and she rose up about seven inches before slamming back down hard onto me, gasping into my mouth, "Oh fuck!" She waited a few seconds before repeating her movements once more crying into my mouth "Oh fucking hell!" as she did so. Her arms were holding us tightly together as she slowly increased her speed moving her hips on me as she groaned into my mouth, "Oh fuck, oh god Dale, I love this, you feel so good in me!"

Finally I managed to speak into her mouth, our lips still smashed together, "Oh Beth, I didn't mean to do this to you!" I said, but she kissed me harder still to silence my words as she fucked her non virgin pussy hard onto my invading fuck-pole! I had to admit, her pussy felt awesome around my cock, but I felt so bad to have slipped into the wrong hole and inadvertently deflowered her.

I was amazed that she was so into fucking my cock with her pussy, but figured she might have gotten caught up in the moment! No way could I tell her how sorry I was as she held the kiss with her tongue as far into my mouth as it could go. Suddenly she stiffened above me and her head shot backwards as she cried out, "Oh my fucking God I'm cumming on your cock!" Beth held my head tight in her arms as she kissed me more passionately than ever before, her hips shaking rapidly on my lap, her pussy clutching almost frantically at my cock.

Finally she ceased her movements and her tongue slipped from my mouth, our lips parting. "OH my god, Dale, that was so good! Oh my god I loved it!" Here I was ready to apologize to her and she 'Loved' it! "Oh please Dale, I know you are tired, but please take me on the floor right here, fuck me like you really mean it, make me cum when you shoot your stuff inside of me! Oh god please fuck me Dale!"

I grabbed her butt in my hands and slowly stood up as she wrapped her legs around my waist. "Oh fuck that's nice!" she groaned into my ear, her arms holding to me tightly. I knelt down on the carpet and eased her onto her back as she smiled up at me. "Come on Dale, don't tease me, fuck me like you've fucked all the other girls here!" I leaned in and kissed her as I pumped one hard thrust into her hot pussy.

Beth groaned in pleasure as I pumped into her with nearly full strokes, her body moving slightly on the carpet as I did so. As we moved in perfect rhythm I softly asked her one small question, "Why?"

"Because you are the best one to do this with! I knew that after watching you and hearing the others with you! Please just fuck me hard and cum with me!" My lips met hers as my hips started pumping harder and harder into her. In a few seconds she groaned, "Oh god yes, just like that!"

As I was pumping into her harder than ever, I noticed we were surrounded by ALL of the other gals in the group! They all knew what was happening and wanted to be there to witness it. Beth was tightening her vaginal muscles around me each time I tried to pull back out, in essence milking me for my cum, but I held out for a while. If she wanted to have me be her first real fuck, then by god I was going to give it to her in spades.

After about five or six minutes Beth locked her eyes onto mine as she screamed in release, her orgasm shaking her to the core as she cried out, "Oh yes, fuck me Dale, fuck me! Oh god I'm cumming again! Oh it's so good ... oh yes you're fucking me so good!" Once more she locked her lips to mine and kissed me hard for several moments as our hips continued working together rhythmically.

She came back down from her peak and I slowly stepped up my efforts, varying my stroke length, speed and power as she began groaning under me again. "Oh my god, Dale! You're going to make me cum again aren't you?! Oh god yes, make me cum with your cock! Fuck me Dale and fill me with your sperm! Give it ... oh god ... to me!" Beth's legs pulled up until she had her knees on her shoulders, her legs lightly gripping my back across my shoulder blades as she started screaming out "Oh fuck Dale! OH MY GOD! CUMMMMMING! I'M CUMMMMMIIIIIIIIINNNNNNGGGGGG ONNNNN YOUR COCK! DO IT! FUCK ME AND DO IT!"

My balls boiled over and my first rope of cum shot out and deep into her awaiting pussy! I groaned in pleasure as she cried out, "THERE IT IS! OH FUCK I FEEL YOU CUMMING IN ME!" Her orgasm rose back up hard and pounded her sexy tall body as she continued, "Oh my godddddd, I'm going to cum again! Oh fuck, here it COMES! FUUUUUUUUCCCCKKKKKKK YESSSSSSSS OHMYGOD! OHMYGODOHMYGODOHMYGOD FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK! DON'T STOP! SO GOOD DON'T STOP! OH GOD DALE, I LOVE IT, OH GOD FUUUUUUUUUUUUCK!" Her hips continued pumping up at me as my sperm shooting cock finished blasting her insides white with my seed! Somehow my tired balls found six huge ropes to give her along with two small dribblers that she greedily accepted.

Our mutual orgasms completed, Beth locked her ankles behind my back and held me tight to her as she sobbed into my shoulder. Every few seconds she would softly say through her sobs, "So good, oh so fucking good!" Finally her eyes opened fully and she stared into my own before saying, "Oh god, thank you Dale, thank you for making my first time so good! I NEEDED it to be good!" Then she was silent as we just lay there, me wrapped tightly in her arms and legs, her moaning in pleasure as small little after shocks rippled through her body.

She still didn't let loose of me so I carefully pulled her up with me and once more sat down on the chair, Beth still impaled by my pulsing cock. The house was amazingly quiet as I sat there with her around my shaft; the only thing disturbing the silence was her occasional groan as another tremor passed through her. Out of the corner of my eye I could see the other women all watching silently as they waited for her to recover.

I was amazed when, after about three minutes, Beth began flexing her pussy on my cock, slowly lifting her hips before dropping them back down. She steadily and slowly increased her tempo until she was fucking herself hard as before on my shaft. I glanced over at Evie and Amber, both of whom nodded their approval of what was happening!

This time I would not hold back! If she needed to cum with me again then that would be the result. Beth leaned her forehead onto mine and looked into my eyes as she began now frantically moving her hips on my shaft. Beth managed this for about seven exquisite minutes before I felt her pussy muscles tightening around me shaft. Succumbing to the sensations, my balls churned once more and she smiled at me before kissing me hard as she groaned in orgasmic release, my cock starting to pump the first of five big ropes of my sauce into her horny pussy once more.

After she came Beth slid her lips from mine and gasped into my ear, "Oh god, Dale, thank you, I love what you do to me! You've made this the best night of my life! Oh god I came so hard again, so damned hard!" She hugged me and gave me a quick kiss before asking me, "Dale, could you do me another favor and place me on the couch over there, on my back?" Again I rose up with her impaled on my cock and walked the twenty-five feet or so to the couch, Beth moaning all the way as I moved slightly inside of her.

As I placed her where she had requested, I gave her a brief kiss and said, "Beth, I was honored to have you want to give your cherry to me, even though I thought I had messed up big time. You are a great fuck!"

Not yet releasing me she pulled my hips back into her with her strong legs and said, "No, you ARE fantastic! I thoroughly enjoyed it and can't wait to do it again with you! Hurry back!" Finally she let my cock slide from her pussy and she cupped her hands over her opening, holding my cum inside of her as she pulled her legs and hips up into the air. Two of the girls went to her offering to clean her up but she said, "NO! I want to keep his cum in me!"

Evie and Amber stepped up to me and both gave me kisses and thanks for being so good to Beth, for making it so good for her. Then Jane stepped up to me and pushed me back to the chair and then shoved me down onto the seat. As she slid her warm MILF of a pussy around my cock and settled onto my lap she said, "That was most impressive, young man! I wish you had been around for my first time! But, my loss is Beth's gain and I am so happy for her! Now I want to ride you till I cum and then I'm going to suck you dry! How does that sound to you?"

In all honesty, it sounded pretty damned good to me, especially since this would be the first time Jane had sucked my cock. She didn't disappoint me as she got me to the brink and then kept my orgasm at bay for over ten minutes, and I WANTED to cum for her! In the end she finally pushed me over the edge and swallowed all of my four huge ropes and then coaxed several small dribbles from me. Jane was satisfied with my production and eagerly cleaned my cock after I was finished.

Carol just climbed onto me and rode me hard and deep until I pumped her pussy as full as I could get it. Nature was telling me that my balls were in need of a much required rest, but the girls weren't having any of that until they succeeded in their goal.

Their next idea was for all of them to climb onto the dining room table where I could just move from one pussy to the next and give them each ten thrusts until I came in one of them. Then I would start over again until I came in one of them once more. Well, they liked it until Melanie had managed to rip my next three climaxes right out of my balls! Like I said before, her pussy was incredible the way it could make me feel so good so quickly.

Amber suggested they instead have me sit on the table and then each of them would walk by and suck my cock for about ten slurps down their throats before another would take over. My cumming would allow the lucky girl to finished swallowing my load. It took my cumming only two times for the rest of them to once again get pissed at Melanie, as she also gave incredible head. That girl could make a month old corpse cum! New rules were made giving Mel only half the time that the rest of them got, and she STILL took in two of my next five loads!

By then a load was down to only two good spurts and a few dribbles, so when they all worked my softening cock for over thirty minutes and not only would it not get fully hard but I couldn't cum even one drop, they were happy to be successful. I gave them a worn out look as I surveyed the totally satisfied, well fucked 'harem' before me. "Girls, I know you think you have succeeded, but I don't think so!"

After much laughter and several cries of "Liar!" and "Bull shit!" I quieted them by saying, "It is obvious the true test will be to let the greedy Melanie loose on me! If any one of you can get more cum out of my balls, she will be the one! Um, not that the rest of you aren't great and all."

They talked it over and finally told Mel to have at me, no holds barred, and drain me fully. As my lovely Amber had taken my last little load, I said, "Mel, you little Minx, I told you that you would probably take my last couple loads. Well if I am going to be correct, you will have to really do a number on me!"

She moved me to the chair once more and straddled me, sliding her pussy down onto my three-quarter's hard cock. "Thanks for putting in the good word for me, Dale! This gal likes to know that she made an impression on a guy!"

"Oh Mel, believe me, you definitely did that! I am always amazed at what you can do to me with your mouth and pussy...and even your ass!" She kissed me and started working me with her talented pussy muscles as she rode my shaft for about fifteen minutes. It seemed so strange to have a circle of women around me watching anxiously to see if I could indeed cum again, but that is what surrounded us. I felt my cock stiffen fully and Melanie grinned at me while I gasped out, "Holy fuck, Melanie! Oh fuck I'm going to cum again!"

"Do it Dale, give me your cum! Fill my pussy with your love juice! Oh god!" she cried out as she came just as I started trying to fuck my cock up into her delectable pussy. We both cried out as our climaxes worked together to make my surprising four ropes seem like the best of the day! After Mel finished her own climax she hugged herself to me and kissed my face all over, telling me I was the best, etc., etc. Then when she finally lifted her pussy up and off of me letting my cum pour out of her opening, the rest of the girls whooped and hollered as they applauded her efforts.

Amber slid onto her back beneath Melanie and sucked my cum from her well fucked hole as Melanie took me into her mouth and worked at both cleaning my cock and bringing me back to life. Amber brought her off twice before she moaned around my shaft as one lone spurt of cum flooded into her mouth! It didn't actually spurt into her; instead it was a fast flow as she tried to get more to no avail. So she pulled off of me and with her mouth open she turned to show every one of the girls that she indeed had some more cum on her tongue.

Mel moved away from me and then Amber got up and helped me to the couch where I slowly slid from a sitting position to my side. It was well after three in the morning and the party sort of fizzled then as they all chose to just curl up someplace and join me in dream land. I awoke around 7:30 to take a leak, and was cornered by Jane, wanting to know if I was up to another round. I told her no but was good for some pie eating. She readily agreed and was soon screaming in joy as I ate her sweet pussy to three climaxes. As I moved back from her spread legs I was surprised to see a group of five lovelies (Mel, Carol, Beth, Sue and my ever horny cousin Mindy) surrounding us and ready for their turn on my tongue.

I finally agreed to give them each one turn and set down to my task, bringing each of them to three thunderous climaxes just as I had done to Jane. Evie walked over to me after I was finished and I said, "Well dear did do you want some too?"

"Oh no, Dale, I'm quite satisfied. And I'm just happy to see this thing still limp like this." She said as she stroked my hanging downward cock. "I seldom see it like this, you know!" The others laughed at that as Amber walked up wondering what the laughter was all about. She too laughed when she saw my lackluster cock hanging pitifully downwards.

After a good morning kiss Amber said, "Dale, honey, you'd better recover soon! Both your mom and aunt will need some of your good loving today, after what they found last night. Besides, you have a huge harem that you will need to take care of from now on, isn't that right, girls?" she asked as she looked around at all the shocked faces.

Beth and Mel asked in unison, "Do you mean last night wasn't just a one time thing?" Jane and Carol hugged each other as they looked towards my flagging prick.

"It was supposed to be, but after watching all of you enjoy my guy so much, I don't have the heart to tell any of you 'NO!' Besides, if I'm right about this, there are three more cheer leaders that will want some of this action! That is, they will if my guy thinks he can handle a lucky harem of thirteen horny beauties!"

I managed a weak grin and said, "All on the same day!?" They all laughed as three of them chirped up with variations of "Well, maybe someday!" I looked around and asked, "Hey, where are Robin and Jessica?" and Evie said, "We'll talk later on. They are sleeping in Robin's room right now."

The day passed slowly and lazily for me as I tried to refortify my worn out body, sore balls and all! I even took a cold bath (my first bath in at least 9 years) to ease their soreness. By about four that afternoon I was feeling much better. Evie, Mindy and I took refuge in their bedroom and they told me what had happened after I fell asleep, dead to the world.

It turned out that my dad and uncle NEVER went hunting, not once, thus the 'no luck' on their 'hunts'. Instead they had been secret lovers for nearly my entire lifetime and were throwing a wild New Years party for all their gay friends! Mom used my camera to take tons of photos through the slightly open window shades, catching both men in numerous compromising positions. Then my aunt went over to the neighbor's house where the complaint came from and asked her to call her cell phone once more. She then went to another neighbor's house where a party was going on and ask them call the police to complain about intruders in their neighbor's house since the family was gone.

After all this Robin and Jessica parked down the street and got photos of the cop cars and their numbers as well as the startled men when the house was surrounded by cops. Needless to say, neither of them had any problem getting everything they wanted in the divorce settlements! MY aunt and cousin moved into our house permanently which really made Mindy VERY happy.

Eventually I did fuck every member of Evie's cheer squad, including the new additions for each year! Not surprisingly, in September of that year, Jessica and Sue gave birth to beautiful healthy daughters! Beth had a cute studly little boy with a huge wanger hanging between his legs. Unfortunately, Jane lost her baby in the fourth month, but she really wants to have my baby so we are still trying. Mom had her tubes tied after I was born and is pissed about it now.

I skipped college after starting three highly profitable online businesses in addition to making big money still on my first web venture, buying and reselling tickets for concerts worldwide. I've never been to one but I got rich off of them!

Mom's selling real estate and doing quite well at it, as is her partner, Jessica. Me, my life couldn't be better -- well I suppose it will be better when I have children from Evie, Amber, Jane and Mindy, but for now, it's better than I could have ever hoped for!

The end

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 32 milliseconds