My Sister Eva Continues It All

I took her word for it and was quickly pounding into her tight ass hole as she gripped my arms tightly. In just a matter of two or three minutes her eyes grew huge and she gasped "Oh my god, Dale, I'm going to cum! Oh fuck yes, do it! Fuck my ass...oh god it's so good." I was slamming my entire eight plus inches into her delectable ass as she looked down between us watching my cock as I continued pounding into her. My lips found hers and as we French kissed her body shook violently beneath me and she ripped her lips from mine crying out, "OH FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK I'MMMMMMM CUMMMMMMMMMMMINNNNNNGGGGGG! SHITSHITSHITSHITSHIT OH GOD YESSSSSSSSSSSSS!"

My hips slowed as she tried to catch her breath once her climax was over. Beth's eyes had been clamped tightly shut as she came and finally she was able to open them as she tried to smile up at me. "Holy fuck that was intense, Dale. That was without a doubt the hardest I have ever cum!"

I leaned in and kissed her hard before saying, "I'm glad you liked it! Your next one will be even better!"

She pulled me in for another deep kiss before telling me, "I love a guy who has a positive attitude! Now let's see you back up your big words with action!"

I grinned down at her as my hips began moving with more authority as I held nothing back. Beth was moaning nonstop as my cock ravaged her ass unmercifully. Every time I sensed she was getting close I backed off for a bit to allow the feeling to pass. Beth was extolling her love for what I was doing to her and I slowly pushed her back up the hill to her climax. Just before she reached it I leaned in and sucked her left nipple deep into my mouth, lightly biting down on it as my tongue flicked it rapidly. Beth held me tight to her chest as she began whimpering in heat while I slipped my fingers between our hips.

"OH MY GODDDDDDDD!" she screamed as my thumb and forefinger found her clit and rubbed and pinched it hard. My hips continued pounding her as I intensified my three pronged attack. Beth's body tensed into near board stiffness as she screamed my name as her second orgasm slammed into her like a freight train, her body suddenly jerking wildly beneath me. With each thrust into her she groaned out one word at a time as she slowly said, "OH ... MY ... GOD ... OH ... MY ... GOD ... OH ... MY ... GOD ... FUCK ... ME!"

As her colossal climax waned I eased up on her slowly as her head rocked side to side and she groaned over and over again. I slid my lips from her rock hard nipple and moved up to her lips, kissing her gently as I looked deep into her eyes. Beth had her nails digging into my arms and softly said, "Oh gosh," when she notice it and moved her hands around my shoulders, hugging me tightly to her.

"Are you okay, Beth?" I asked her after breaking off the kiss.

"Oh my god, Dale! You did this to me after fucking all day long?! I don't know if I could live through one of your fucks when you are fresh. Holy fucking shit, that was fucking incredible!"

"I'm glad you feel that way, I wanted you to never forget this time together!"

"You don't have to worry about that! I don't believe any other guy will make me cum harder than you just did! Now I believe it's my turn to make you feel really, really great! I'm going to give you my best blowjob ever!"

Her earlier efforts at sucking my cock were a poor indicator of her oral abilities and she soon had me pumping my hips up into her accommodating mouth as she worked me higher and higher towards a enormous orgasm. Beth had use of every tactic I had ever experienced as she brought me right to the edge of an eruption.

Moments before I would have exploded she pulled completely off of me and slid her face up to mine, giving me one of the best kisses I had ever experienced. As she finally broke the kiss she looked deeply into my eyes and said softly, "I just want you to know how jealous I am of Amber! You are the best guy I have ever known, and I hope she will let us get together again ... many times! Many, many, many times!"

Then she slid down my body until her lips wrapped around my cock head where she took only two inches into her mouth sucking hard as her tongue went wild adoring my cock head. She kept this up for about a minute until I groaned as my balls churned in her hand. Beth's eyes left my cock and locked onto mine as she sucked even harder and took me fully down her throat, where she began bobbing her face rapidly on and off of my entire length.

I groaned hard again and she increased her suction even more around me as she winked at me just as I exploded into her mouth with the first huge rope of cum from my over worked balls. Beth moaned around my shaft as I groaned out with each huge spurt from my cock, her hands jerking my lower half of my rod as she continued her oral masterpiece on my first five inches in her mouth. Beth was the only woman that day to take every blast of cum into her mouth, and she never lost a drop!

My balls stopped pumping but Beth just kept on working my cock with everything she had! Several times my body lurched mightily as she did her best to coax even more cum out of my balls. It felt too good to tell her to stop so she just kept on for another three or four minutes before she decided she should stop to allow the next lady her time with me.

"God but I already love your cock, Dale! If we were alone I would just keep right on sucking on you until you could cum some more! I bet you would love it too," she whispered into my ear.

"I believe I would like that a lot! You certainly know how to suck cock! Holy shit that was so good!" I pulled her in for a parting kiss and then said, "I can't wait for round two with you, Beth!"

"Me too, more than you can even imagine," she responded.

I looked around wondering who would be next, then managed to get to my feet just as Robin and Jessica walked up with a naked and very turned on Jane between them. "Dale, this is Jane, and she really needs your best, most gentle loving," my mom said. "She hasn't been with a man in over ten years, says she has never had an orgasm. We got her excited but didn't get her off yet. Take your time and give her at least four! Remember, we all love you!"

Taking her hand I led Jane to the nearest couch where I eased her down onto her back before me. "Are you ready, Jane?" I gently asked her.

Her lips quivered as she softly replied, "I ... I'm scared. It's been so long, and I've never really enjoyed it before. B-but all the girls here seem to think you are great, so I might as well give it one last try!" She stared into my eyes for a moment before finishing with, "You need to know that I have often been told that I am a frigid cold fish."

"Well my lovely Jane, we will just have to find out about that! My money is on ass-hole men who didn't know how to give you pleasure! So just trust me and let it happen. If I do something you are uncomfortable with, just tell me, okay?"

We kissed for a short while, her arms tentatively reaching around my shoulders before stroking my back. My hands found their way to her full breasts and I began massaging both of them, her nipples rapidly becoming rock hard. I kissed all around her face and neck, giving each side equal time and her nipples some how got even harder and slightly bigger as she moaned softly.

My lips trailed down her chest to her boobs and I gently attacked her excited tits, sucking her nipples hard and giving each of them several light nips with my teeth. Jane's moans got harder and she held my face to her chest as I worked my oral magic on her long neglected tits. "OOOOooooh my god, this feels so goooooooood, Dale. Don't stop, I love what you're doing to me!" she groaned out.

Knowing the rest of the women were taking this time to rest up and get acquainted with the other new arrivals, I took my mother's words to heart and took my time, stoking the fires of Jane's never before awakened passions. "Oh Dale, no one has ever done this to me before! Oh shit it feels so damned good! Oh fuck it's so good." Jane said urging me on. She began squirming beneath me as her body experienced these sensations for the first time.

After over ten minutes working her tits I slid back up her body and kissed her lips gently as I searched her eyes for signs of her arousal. A blind person could have seen them as she was turned on beyond belief ... so much for the 'frigid cold fish'! After giving her a deep French kiss, during which she was more than just a willing participant, I dragged my lips and tongue back down her chest, pausing to give each nipple a hard suck and tongue flick before continuing down her abdomen to her full blond bush.

"Oh god, Dale, what ever are you doing down there?" she asked just before my lips found her clit.

"I'm making love to a beautiful woman!"

"Oh god!"

Her hands fell lightly onto my head as I resumed my slide down to her sex. When I found her slit I marveled that her clit was already poking its head out from behind its hood...no way could she be frigid! I gently breathed out my hot breath onto her clit and she groaned in pleasure as her hands gripped my head even tighter. My lips eased around her clit and I gave it a soft suck with just a tiny flick of my tongue making Jane cry out as her body shook violently, "Oh my GOD! What did you just do to me? Oh god, DON'T STOP! MORE! I WANT MORE!"

I sucked her clit much harder and my tongue went wild attacking her little nubbin as she shrieked in joy and pressed my face hard against her clit. Jane's body was twitching and jerking all over the couch beneath me as she emitted one unknown shriek after another, her toes curled tight against the balls of her feet. Eventually she slowed her movements and gasped out "My god ... what the hell did you do to me?"

Before I could lift my head from where her hands still held me tightly, I heard her daughter, Carol, say, "Oh mom, Dale just made you cum! Oh mom, you looked so beautiful just now! I love you mom," and then I heard kissing above me as mother and daughter were obviously enjoying a very deep kiss. I was continuing lightly flicking my tongue on her clit as Carol moved down to me and whispered into my ear, "You made my mom so happy and I love you for it. When the two of you are finished and she can't cum anymore, I promise I will make you feel as much pleasure as she is! Thank you Dale for being you!" She kissed my shoulder and then was gone.

Finally I was able to move further down her slit where I started working my tongue into her soaking wet slit and pussy. The first time I pushed my tongue deep into her fuck hole Jane gasped out, "Oh GOD!" I started tongue fucking her as my fingers found her clit and the two pronged attack soon had her screaming in joy as another huge climax powered through her body.

Jane's body went limp after her climax and I started kissing the inner part of her thighs where they joined her body. After about a minute of this I felt her head lift up and her hands found me once more, pulling me up to her. Her eyes no longer showed fear, instead now were full of wanton desire and she huskily said, "Fuck me Dale! I need to feel your cock inside of me! FUCK ME NOW!"

Quickly I moved back up her body and gave her a kiss just as my rock hard shaft found the opening to her pussy and slipped in about an inch or two. "Oh god, it's been soooooo long since I've felt anything like this!" My hips pulled back just a bit before I eased into her again, not stopping until I had over half my shaft inside of her.

"Oh Jane, you feel fantastic!" I told her just before kissing her deeply.

She kissed me back with equal passion as her legs rose up and wrapped around my ass, pulling me into her even more. I pushed back slightly once more before giving her a hard thrust as my entire cock was buried deep inside of her.

"Oh Dale! Oh god yes, fuck me Dale! You feel so good inside of me, so big and hard."

Lifting up I looked into her eyes and said, "Are you ready for the first real fucking of your life?"

"Oh god Dale, YES! Just fuck me, fuck your cock into me any way you want to! Any way at all, I know it will be fantastic!" She felt me slowly moving in and out and looked deep into my eyes as she groaned out, "Oh yes, fuck me like no man has ever done before!"

We quickly got into sync with her legs aiding in pounding my shaft harder and harder into her until I thought she would be bruised for weeks after. Yet I couldn't ease my thrusts as her legs just insisted on my pounding her sex hard.

After about three minutes of this I leaned my head down to her right tit and sucked her still hard nipple deep into my mouth. My suction increased as I lightly bit her hard eraser tip and my tongue flicked it the speed of a honey bee's wings. Jane's hands pulled her hair as she cried out, "Oh my god, oh my god, OH MY GOD I'M CUMMING!" Her hips were lifting off the couch with each of her leg pulls as we worked together giving her an incredible climax that never wanted to end. Slowly she groaned out "Ohhhhhhhh myyyyyyyy godddddddd, ohhhhhhhh myyyyyyyy godddddddd, ooooooooooooh Dallllllllle, I never knew it could be sooooooo good!"

We kissed deeply for about a minute, my hips and her legs still gently working together to continue our fucking. Jane began sobbing even as we kissed and I moved away to see if she was all right. She beat me to it as she said, "Don't worry, I'm fine ... Oh god I am SOOOOOO fine, thanks to you! I am just crying because you have made me happier than I ever thought I could be! My fucking ex was such a selfish ass, just like my two boyfriends before him! I hope they rot in hell for the lies they told me!" Then she kissed me hard as her pussy tightened its grip on my rock hard invader.

"Ooooo, I think somebody is ready for more!" I said as my hips started picking up the pace.

"Just fuck me Dale, mark my pussy on the inside, pound me where no man has ever reached before! Oh god I love how you make me feel!"

In no time her legs had fallen off of my hips and lay limp, spread wide as she opened her sex for me. I was giving her every possible thrust into her pussy; hard, soft, fast, slow, deep, shallow, long and hard, short and rapid fire, etc. Jane was moaning for over six minutes as I worked my magic on her pussy before she finally crested with "Oh DALE! Oh fuck yes, oh god don't stop please, god don't stop! Shit, shit, shit, shitshitshitshitSHITSHITSHIT OOOOHHHH FUUUUUUUUUUUCK! Oh my good GAWWWWWWWWWWDDDDDDDDDD!"

My head dipped down to hers and I began gently kissing her, but her arms wrapped around my head and she nearly pressed our faces into one as she kissed me heatedly. After several moments she released her hold on me but smothered my face with kisses all over as she panted out her adoration for me. "Oh Dale, how can you do this to me? This is so incredible ... I just can't believe what I am feeling right now. OH GOD!" she gasped as I suddenly gave her a full 8 inch hard thrust into her as I resumed my fucking.

She began to wrap her legs around me again but I grabbed them and pushed them both up and over her until I had them pinned beside her head as I resumed hard deep thrusts into her. "Oh my god, you feel even deeper like this, Dale! Oh god, don't stop, fuck me harder and make me cum! Show me what a bastard my ex is!"

I was powering hard into her and I knew Jane was once again getting close. When I changed my angle just a little my cock head rubbed hard against her g-spot on each thrust and her eyes shot open wide as she screamed out, "Oh MY god! Oh FUCK it's so GOOD! Oh fuck ... oh shit ... oh god I'm cumming again! Oh god Dale, fuck me! Fuck me! Oh god it's SO GOOD!"

Her climax rolled on and on as she grabbed my arms tight, her pussy gripping my cock in a vice like hold! Her climax was just ending when her extremely tight pussy pushed me over the edge and I groaned out, "Oh god, Jane, I'm going to cum!"

Locking her eyes onto mine she cried out, "YES, fuck me and fill me with cum! Oh god I need to feel you shooting inside of me!" My cock hardened and then I was blasting rope after super hard rope of cum deep within her. As my first rope dug a hole in the back wall of her pussy she tightened her vaginal muscles even more as she joined me in climactic release, "I'm cumming again! Oh shit I'm cumming on your cock! Oh Jesus God it's so good! Oh god! Oh god! OH GOD! OH GOD! OH FUCK YES! OH GOD! OH SHIT! OH GOD! OH FUCK YESSSSSSSSSSSSS!"

Finally we both stopped cumming and I started to ease back and off of her, but Jane grabbed me and some how pulled me back on top of her doubled over body. "NO DALE! Don't move! Stay just like this! I want to enjoy this feeling for as long as I can. I want to feel your wonderful cock throbbing with your heart beat deep inside of me. I need to feel the man who proved that bastard wrong, to feel you inside of me for as long as possible, please!"

"Okay beautiful!" I said as I gave her a gentle yet passionate French kiss that she returned in kind. Every few seconds her pussy would twitch around me and after about four minutes I gave my cock a twitch, moving it inside of her.

"Oh fuckkkkk yesssss," she gasped as her body shook under me as another, but much smaller climax punctuated our love making. She hid her face against my shoulder and briefly sobbed against it before she softly said, "Oh Dale, you have made this old gal so happy, I didn't mean to get you wet with my tears, but trust me, they were tears of joy! Thank you for being so good with me!"

"Jane, my beautiful lady, you have nothing to thank me for! I want to thank you for trusting me enough to be with me like this. Obviously you are NOT a 'frigid cold fish'! In deed, you are one hot and very fantastic fuck!"

"Oh damn!" she said as she kissed me as more tears flowed down her cheeks. "Why couldn't you have been around when I was eighteen? Oh god I would have loved to have ten kids by you!" She kissed me again before saying, "Okay, you can get up now, but I can't wait until we get together again later tonight."

I lifted up and out of her as Jane looked around the room at all the beaming faces before saying, "Does anyone want to clean out a cum filled pussy?"

Carol was there first saying "Let me mom! I talked you into this, now I want to show you how much I love you!" Jane's look of shock quickly turned into one of pleasure and love as she watched her daughter suck her dry of my cum while also bringing her to the brink once more. Just as she knew she had gotten all of my deposit Carol stepped up her efforts and Jane cried out as her daughter made her cum once more. Mother was unable to speak as daughter moved up to her face and kissed her passionately for the first time ever. "I love you mom! And your pussy tastes heavenly!"

While this was going on I took time to pee followed by gulping down a protein shake and then an energy drink. Mom walked up behind me in the kitchen and hugged me tight as she said, "I watched how you were with Jane, son, and I have never been more proud of you! It was truly an eye opening experience for her, and she might not have even started with you had you not been so much the man! Too bad her previous loves had to be such louts to make her believe it was all her, when it was so obviously them! I love you so much, Dale, and I intend to show you exactly how much after you have a few days to recuperate. Now go take care of Carol like only you can!"

As I re-entered the room where Carol was nearing the end of her oral cleaning of her mother, I was quickly greeted by Evie and Amber. They each grabbed me on opposite sides and hugged and kissed me before saying in unison, "Oh Dale, I love you so much!" Evie continued with, "I came just from watching you with Jane, it was so hot!"

"You did? Holy shit, I did too!" Amber gushed. "That was the most beautiful thing I have ever seen!" Then they both kissed me again before gently pushing me towards where Carol was just finishing with her mother.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 159 milliseconds