My Sister Eva Continues It All

Carol slowly rose up from her mother's totally satisfied body and turned looking for me. I stepped up to her as she smiled brightly at me. I heard our grandfather clock striking 10:00 P.M. and knew I had to pace things out as I had plans of my own for midnight!

I stepped up to Carol as she rose onto her tip-toes and we kissed for the first time, her tongue sliding into my mouth in search of my own. After about two minutes of her intense kiss I had to break it off saying, "You are a great kisser, Carol, but I have other things planned for you."

"Good luck with your plans, big man! I told you that I was going to pleasure you after you took good care of my mom, and you REALLY did a great job on her! I was sooo happy watching you prove to her that she COULD enjoy having sex! Now I want you to fuck me until I cum once, then I am going to give you the best blow job I have ever given any guy!"

I started placing Carol onto her back but she said, "Nonono! I'm the one that gets the top! Next time you can fuck me till I scream but this time I get to fuck you!" I rolled onto my back and Carol grinned at me as she straddled my hips while I took in her unbelievable charms. "What do you think, Dale? Do I look good enough for you to fuck?"

Scanning her body I admired her tits, so similar to Amber's but with much tinier nipples. The rest of her body was slightly fuller but she would be at least a '9' on any guy's ten-point scale and probably a '9.6'! My hands moved up and squeezed her tits as I replied, "Oh yeah, you are one hot chick! Any guy would love to fuck you, and I can't wait for you to slide your sexy little pussy down onto me!"

"I hope you aren't just saying that to make me feel good, because..." Carol patted her tummy and hips before continuing "...I am just a bit pudgy compared to the rest of the girls here."

Moving my hands from her boobs I slid them down to her waist and gave her a gentle squeeze before moving to her hips and repeating my action. I pulled her face down to mine, stopping about three inches apart and said, "You are right, I misspoke! Only a complete idiot would turn down a chance to fuck you! What I see and what I feel are both sexy as all hell and if I wasn't already hooked up with Amber, I would love for us to be a couple!"

Carol's face had fallen when I started speaking, but quickly became alive with glee and she said, "Oh Dale, a woman loves to hear talk like that! Amber is so lucky! Guess I'll just have to make the most of tonight then, right?" I couldn't answer her as she clamped her lips to mine and tried to reach my stomach with her tongue.

Finally she released me and grabbed my cock before placing it at her opening. She looked into my eyes for a few seconds before looking between us and watching as she slid her pussy lips around me and slowly sank all the way down, taking my entire length in one plunge. "Oh my god, Dale! You just split me apart! Damn you are big!" As she spoke I massaged her tits and soon she seemed to melt over me and her hips started lifting up and then slowly dropping back down. "Oh yeah, I LIKE fucking you! Oh Jesus this feels so good! Ooooooo shit, you are hitting spots no other guy knows I have!"

I lifted my head up and sucked her left nipple into my mouth as my hand worked on her right one again. Carol groaned in pleasure as soon as I sucked hard the first time. Her hips were now pounding down onto me as I continued working her tits relentlessly and Carol was groaning out words of endearment. I could tell she was riding the waves of an impending orgasm and I continued sucking and fingering her nipples as I slid my right hand down to her clit.

"HOLY FUCK!" she cried out as I rubbed her clit for the first time. I never stopped working her tits while my fingers began non-stop rubbing and pinching on her clit and she became very erratic in her movements on my cock. Deciding to help her out, I started thrusting up into her pussy and that sent her to the moon and back as her body quaked over me and she screamed out, "Oh god, oh yes Dale, oh fuck I'm CUMMING! Oh god, shit, oh fuck yes it's so good! OH ... OH ... OH ... OH ... FUUUUUCK YESSSSSSSSS! FUCK ... FUCK ... OHGOD ... SHIT ... OH DALE I'M CUMMING SO DAMNED HARRRRRRDDDDDDDD!"

Carol's body slumped onto me, my cock deep inside of her, as she moaned in the after effects of her tremendous orgasm. It took her about two minutes before she could lift up and speak. "My god, Dale, no wonder my mom is so happy! You are one fantastic fuck, the best I've ever had!" Slowly she lifted her hips and pulled her dripping wet pussy from my shaft. Then she leaned back down and engulfed my tip in her hot mouth, her tongue working my mushroom tip like a pro.

"Oh fuck, Carol, that feels great!"

"Trust me you wonderful man, I haven't even started!" she said before resuming her terrific blowjob in earnest. Carol would take my cock all the way down her throat where her throat muscles would massage me for several seconds before slowly pulling off of me until just my tip remained in her mouth. After working the first three inches with her tongue and lips, she would again slowly suck my entire cock down her throat once again.

Twice I started pumping my hips up into her mouth but each time she pulled off of me immediately, the second time telling me, "Next time we get together you can fuck any part of me as hard as you want to! But right now I am doing you! When I finally make you cum, you can shake and twitch all you need to! But otherwise just lie still for me, please!" How could I refuse an offer like that?

In the distance I heard the clock chime out the half hour followed by the doorbell ringing. I wondered 'What now?' as Carol continued her varied assault on my very happy cock. Then I heard Sue's voice saying "You said I could come back any time I was ready and boy am I ready! If I had known the party grew I would have brought more pizzas." After that I heard a conversation going on that sounded like introductions and soon I heard Sue walk into the room.

"Hey there, stud, looks like you are tied up at the moment! I hope you are as glad to see me as I am to see you! Amber tells me I am next so I'll be nearby when ever you two are finished!" Finally she looked at Carol who still had my cock down her throat and said, "Oooo, you're beautiful! And that is one mouthful I'd love to have!" With that she walked over to Evie and they quickly removed her clothes and started warming Sue up via 69.

Carol had never stopped her blow job and I returned my attention to what she was doing -- to what she was doing VERY well! Soon I was groaning and shaking under her talented oral attack. Carol pushed me right up to the edge before she clamped her hands around the base of my cock and squeezed for all she was worth, cutting off any chance for cum to flow. She lifted her face off of me and smiled as she said, "I was just teasing about letting you cum, but I had to get your attention back from that new hottie somehow! Looks like it worked!"

"Oh fuck yeah," I groaned as my balls still tried to power my sperm at her. I lifted up onto my elbows and watched as she returned to gently sucking my cock while her hands still dammed up my river of cum.

Soon I felt the urgency in my balls subside and Carol gave me another grin before taking just my tip once more and slowly releasing her grip around my shaft. She moaned as a good sized dribble of cum flowed into her mouth, her hands sliding up my shaft forcing my cum from my shaft and into her mouth. Carol pulled away and opened her mouth to show she had a good sized mouthful before she swallowed it down and said, "Oh my god, Dale, your stuff is so tasty! It would make a great diet for me, just swallowing your cum all day!"

Going back to her task, Carol again used every trick she knew to get my rocks off. She had me deep down her throat while swallowing rapidly around me when we both felt my balls start to boil once more. Pulling back quickly her hands again wrapped around my base and clamped down even tighter than before, her tongue attacking my bulbous head with passion. Every few seconds I groaned out "Oh fuck!" as she took me to the edge and then pressed her efforts even more. My balls were screaming for release, my cock feeling about twice its normal full size, while she tightened her grip even more.

My torso lurched up off the floor several times in response to her incredible tongue movements while my balls continued crying out for release. Carol locked eyes with me as she took my shaft as deep as possible without breaking her grip and worked her throat muscles hard on me again before finally pulling back until only about four inches remained inside her hot mouth. She tripled her suction on my shaft while her tongue somehow managed to slide around and around my entire shaft making me cry out, "SHIT! Oh fuck Carol, oh my god girl!"

Incredibly she heightened her suction even more and pulled off of me with a loud 'POP' before asking, "Does my favorite man want something?" She gave my tip a quick hard suck as if waiting for an answer before pulling back off and saying, "You look like you just might go crazy if I don't let you cum! You need to know I've never had such a hard time stopping a guy's cum before! I'm going to love this as much as you will!"

She looked right into my eyes as she slowly took me nearly seven inches deep, then she winked and her hands instantly released me, my cock rocketing a HUGE blast of cum into her throat as she powered down onto my entire shaft. After two more blasts entered her stomach she quickly backed off until only two inches remained in her warmth and she worked hard at swallowing the incredible amount of cum that was still jetting into her hungry mouth. I must have cried out "OH!" a hundred times as she milked my cock pulling over nine more powerful cum ropes from my relieved balls.

Her eyes never left my own as she greedily took everything I had and then worked hard for more! Even after my balls finally stopped cumming, Carol never let up trying to coax more from me, her tongue and throat driving me crazy with lust. I was finally able to speak and groaned out, "Holy fucking shit, woman! OHFUCK! Damn you are good at that! That was the hardest I have ever cum, my god Carol! Oh FUUUUUUUCKKKKKK," I groaned as she took me deep and worked her throat on me hard some more. Just before she pulled back off of me my balls pumped one more rope into her stomach, then she tightened her lips around me and sucked hard as she pulled slowly off of me, pausing at my helmet to flick her tongue rapidly on it before finally letting me slip from her mouth.

Carol crawled on top of me and kissed me hard and long before asking, "So did I do good, was that your best blow job ever?!"

"Holy shit, Carol, I didn't think any woman could possibly out do Melanie's incredible blowjob, but you surpassed her by leaps and bounds! Oh my god, simply incredible! Later on I am going to fuck you sooo good, you may never recover!"

Showing her incredible abilities Carol pulled herself up my prone body and then pushed back down, impaling herself fully on my recovering cock, making us both groan in pleasure. "Damn it," she moaned, "I know I have to wait but I don't want to! God I wish you could fuck me again right now!" She kissed me once more before giving me a pouting look as she pulled her pussy off of me.

Sue walked over to me and said, "I hope there are more bullets in that cannon of yours! I have been thinking about you for the last six hours!"

We kissed each other and I let her decide if she wanted bottom or top ... she chose top. As she took me into her hot pussy we both groaned in unison, then as she set a good pace I asked, "So, what brings you back here so soon, you beautiful woman?"

"Well, I was already pissed at my boss because he said I had to work late to make up for my 'flat tire' episode. Then my now former boyfriend showed up telling me we were going to a special party at his friend Doug's place. He has taken me to two of those parties at Doug's before and each time I was the object of their desires as I ended up getting gang banged by ten guys, each of them fucking me at least twice. He was pissed when I said 'NO!' and when he insisted I told him that neither he nor any of his buddies had EVER made me cum and I was sick of just being a receptacle for their spunk! He told me that I couldn't cum so I told him 'bull shit, while my tire was getting fixed I came FOUR times on a REAL man's cock, and that if he thought he was so good he could just go fuck himself!' He almost punched me but two co-workers stopped him and then I told him we were through and got my key back from him. I made five pizzas while I calmed down and then told the boss I was done and I left before he could say anything."

All through her dissertation she was moving up and down on my shaft, slowly fucking herself on me. When she stopped talking she suddenly slammed her pussy onto me about 5 or 6 times before stopping with our bodies tightly clamped together. "Oh Dale, I'm almost ready to cum! Can you, um ... can you maybe tilt your pelvis up towards me and just hold it like that?" I did what I thought she wanted and she melted above me sighing out, "Ooooooo yeahhhhh, like that ... just like that! Now hold it while I do this ..." and she started rocking and twisting her pussy on my cock, not lifting up but just working her cunt on me while keeping my shaft completely imbedded inside of her.

I watched transfixed as her nipples grew into rock hard nearly inch long points and her hips moved wildly on me, her breathing ragged and shallow. "Oh god! Oh yes Dale, stay like that and I'm going to cum any second now! Oh fuck ... oh god ... oh ... oh ... oh ... OH ... OHOHOHOHFUCK YESSSSS I'MMMMM CUMMMMMING! FUCK! FUCK! SHIT! OHHHHHHFUCKKKKK! Oh ... oh ... oh god damn!" Then she screamed some kind of sound that carried for well over a minute before her body flopped down onto my chest and she lay there groaning in her release.

Finally she lifted her head up and kissed me before saying, "Holy fuck that was intense! I just realized that if I hadn't volunteered to bring that order here this afternoon, I would probably be getting fucked repeatedly by eleven drunk guys that haven't the slightest desire to, or idea how to make me cum. And I would have thought I was the problem! Dale, please roll us over and remove all memory of those assholes from my brain?"

As I did that I heard the Grandfather clock strike eleven and knew I had to pick up the pace if my plans were to work out. My hips were already pumping into her by the time I got her fully onto her back and Sue was loving every second of it. Sue wrapped her legs around me and in no time our bodies were in perfect rhythm as I brought her to her second powerful climax in about 4 minutes, with that followed in less than two minutes by her third as she dug her nails into my back as her entire body shook through the massive shock waves that slammed through her.

"Oh my god, Dale, you really know how to block out a memory for a girl! You REALLY made me cum hard there, even better than earlier today!" She kissed me passionately for several moments as our bodies worked together gently.

"Good, now that I've taken care of your memories of those ten extra guys, I'm going to remove all memories of your shit head of a boyfriend!" I told her as I increased my efforts while kissing her forcefully. My right hand found her nipples and was bringing it back to rock hard state when she suddenly pushed her hands hard against my chest.

"STOP!" she yelled loudly, then realized her outburst and went on "I'm sorry! I mean if you are really going to expel him from my memory, then you have to fuck me from behind. His favorite position was doggie style, and EVERY time he was finished he got up by pushing my face into the bed, floor, whatever and laughing. I guess that was his way of showing what a macho man he thinks he is."

We both groaned as I pulled out of her allowing her to quickly assume the position on her hands and knees. As I started pushing back into her Sue slammed her ass back at me, fully imbedding my cock inside her again and making her groan. "Oh my god, Dale, you feel so much better than he did like this! Now just fuck me and forever remove him from my mind!"

"Not yet, beautiful!" I said, pulling all the way out as she groaned in protest. I quickly kissed my way down to her delicious ass where I said, "This is mine!" and locked my lips on her left cheek before sucking hard and giving her a huge deep purple hickey.

Sue looked over her shoulder and said, "Oh you nasty man, I love it!"

"Then you are going to love this," I said as I rolled her onto her back again and moved my lips to about an inch above her clit and proceeded to give her a second bright purple marking. Just before moving on I lightly sucked her clit making her lurch beneath me! Sue moaned as I left her clit and once more rolled her onto all fours. This time I gave her right butt cheek an equally impressive purple mark to match the first one.

As I got back in behind her Sue suddenly gave a gasp and quickly rolled over again, saying, "My left tit! You have to mark my left tit! He always sucked on just my left tit! Claim it Dale! Claim ME!" I gave her left tit TWO hickies, one on each side of her perfect nipple while she moaned in joy. "Oh god, yes. Now FUCK me!"

Quickly she resumed the position and grabbed my shaft before pushing her pussy right back onto me! My hips gained speed rapidly as we moved together. Sue was groaning in pleasure in no time and was shaking as she began cumming in about three minutes. "Oh shit, fuck me Dale! Don't stop, fuck me and fuck him away! Oh god, I'm cumming so good!" We were perfectly timed in our mutual thrusts into each other as she groaned in pleasure, urging me on.

As she came down Sue called out, "No Dale, don't stop! DON'T STOP! Fuck me, fuck me harder! Make me cum again ... oh god yes, almost there, Dale!" My hands reached around her and I grabbed both of her tits and began kneading them as well as using them for leverage against her. When I pinched both nipples her head reared back and she cried out, "Oh fuck yes, pinch my tits! Oh fuck I'm going to cum again! Oh it's going to be so hard ... FUCK ... fuck me, Dale, harder ... harder ... oh god fuck me HARDER!" If I hadn't had her tits firmly in hand my thrusts would have knocked her flat onto her face, something I did NOT want to happen, then she repositioned her hands to give herself better support.

Sue was wantonly pounding her ass back onto me harder than I had ever fucked any woman this way ... and I WAS fucking her as well, making the pounding her pussy received even harder. "Oh my god! Oh my god, yes! Fuck me ... it's SO good ... fuck me ... oh Jesus god fuck me!" she began screaming as my cock continued pounding her pussy harder than ever.

Somehow she managed to turn her head and look into my eyes as she softly groaned "Ohhhh Thank you Dale," before her eyes took on a look of near desperation before her face contorted and she screamed "Oh FUUUUUCCCCCKKKKKKKKKK MMMEEEEEEEEEEEE! Fuckme ... fuckme ... fuckme ... fuckme ... fuckme ... FUUUUUUCKMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! OH GOD YESSSSSSSS! I'm cumming! I'm cumming! Oh god Dale, DON'T STOP! I'm cumming so hard! Shit, yes oh god eeeyieaEIAYIEYAIYEAAAIOURGEAEO (or however what she cried out is spelled) FUCK!"

Sue was thrashing about before me, her body slamming even harder onto my cock as I mostly just tried to stay in position behind her. Suddenly she snapped her head back to me, her orgasm clearly written all over her face, as she begged me, "DON'T STOP, DALE! Don't stop fucking me!" My hips resumed pumping into her and she sort of smiled before her head slumped forwards and then she again SLAMMED back onto my cock before an unintelligible scream erupted out of her mouth as her pussy clamped down hard onto my cock.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 22 milliseconds