Naked Men & Women Who Look at Them

He knew when to back off, and he released her, turning his head with his now soaked mouth, lips, nose, and cheeks in order to kiss the inside of her thigh.

Deidre rolled off him, exhausted.

Sam scooted off the bed, standing next to it, his erection hard and pulsing.

"God, I love eating your gorgeous pussy," he said, grinning.

Deidre was sprawled across the sheets in post-orgasmic surrender to what he'd done to her. She was limp as a noodle, catching her breath, with the tell-tale flush that always accompanied her climax spreading a light pink across the top of her chest just below her collarbone.

She smiled at him dreamily. "And I love when you do it, babe."

Propping himself up as he leaned over the bed to kiss her lightly on the lips, he said, "Why don't you rest for a minute before I fuck that gorgeous pussy."

"You're gonna wear me out," Deidre responded. "But in a good way."

Sam straightened, his cock still stiff and throbbing. He dropped one hand to his erection and began stroking it, the shaft still slick with Deidre's saliva. "Oh, it'll be in a good way, I promise." He gave her that devilish grin that was both endearing and exciting.

She felt that tingle return to her nipples and knew that, indeed, Sam would fuck her to another orgasm in a very, very good way.

***

They purposefully hadn't planned anything for this trip to The City, knowing there was always plenty to do, lots of great food and entertainment to be had.

The first morning of their stay, after the fun sexplay with the cold washcloth the night before, Sam had gone down to the lobby to grab a complementary copy of the day's newspaper, and had ventured outside to stroll a bit around the block. On impulse as he returned, he pulled a copy of the free weekly paper so common in big cities from a metal rack around the corner from the hotel entrance.

Deidre was paging through the weekly newspaper when Sam came out of the shower.

"Look at this, babe," she said, pointing to a spot on the page as it lay in front of her on the bed. "Dr. Reilly's show is taping here this afternoon."

Sam was toweling his hair dry as he stood in front of her, already in his cargo shorts and pullover shirt.

"Dr. Reilly?"

Her attention still on the ad in the paper, Deidre answered, "Yeah. You know, that lady psychologist or couples therapist or sexologist or something who has the cable channel show about sexual relationships."

Finished with the towel, Sam walked back into the bathroom to comb his hair.

"Oh, yeah. That crazy show where couples in the audience discuss sex stuff?"

Deidre looked up from the paper and called to Sam in the bathroom. "It says tickets are only $10 each, and audience members can just show up."

Sam walked back out of the bedroom. "Wait — you're not suggesting we go, are you?"

Jumping up off the bed, Deidre stood in front of him and circled her arms around his waist, leaning back to look into his face. "Wouldn't it be cool? I mean, being there and seeing the show in person?"

The few times they'd watched it, Sam had commented that TV show producers would put any kind of so-called reality show on the air these days. But they had both chuckled at the sexual situations the host, Dr. Gayle Reilly, had dealt with.

"And you'd be okay with everybody we know seeing us in the audience? You know how that show cuts to the audience for reaction shots that I'll bet are coached every time."

Deidre released her grasp around his waist and leaned over the bed to pick up the paper. "First, how many people we know do you think even watch the show, and second, so what? Anybody with half a brain knows the show is just guilty pleasure viewing as one stop during channel surfing."

Sam remained skeptical.

"Oh, come on," Deidre said, lifting the paper to show Sam the ad. "We've never been to a TV show taping, and it'll make a good story to tell Chris and Jen and Becky and Tom when we get back."

Smiling at the thought of describing — and exaggerating for effect — what would surely be an experience worthy of some hilarious conversation when sharing a drink or a meal with their friends, Sam gave in.

"Yeah, I guess it could be fun, Deidre. Let's do it."

***

The tickets were easy to get: the kiosk to purchase them was only three blocks away, and Sam and Deidre left immediately to buy them to ensure an early purchase would guarantee them spots in the audience. Just as they thought, there were tickets to be had, so they bought a pair then proceeded to walk around San Francisco with no particular destination in mind, finding themselves at a favorite restaurant for lunch, then riding the trolley and visiting a gallery and some interesting stores selling unique merchandise before making their way to the place where the show was taping.

Dr. Reilly had taken her show on the road to San Francisco from her home base in Los Angeles, so the set looked different from what Sam and Deidre remembered. Most everything else was similar though — rowdy audience, the chair for the host along with a couch and several other chairs on stage for guests or sometimes audience members.

When they bought their tickets, there was a place on the form to check indicating agreement that those attending could wind up on the show. Sam and Deidre checked the box, thinking it meant the camera might pan to them sitting in the audience at some point.

"Oooh, what if we were subjects on Dr. Reilly's show!" Diedra had said, excitement in her voice.

"What would you talk about?" Sam had asked, nudging her shoulder.

"Hmmmm," she had replied, looking up and feigning interest in the question. "I dunno — how to keep from getting rug burns?"

"Too tame, too tame," Sam had responded nonchalantly. "I think maybe something like going out in public with no panties then trying to flash as many teenaged guys as possible because it gets you so hot and bothered would be a better topic," he said impishly, trying to suppress a chuckle.

"I never did that!"

"I know, I know. I was just thinking something up that would make for good TV."

"Let me try one," Diedra said in response. "I could tell Dr. Reilly that I'm really trying to get all of your hard cock down my throat but I'm not there yet, and can she give me some advice."

"Shhhh!" Sam had said, glancing around as they were filling out the forms to get the tickets. "Jeez, Deidre, what if somebody heard that?"

"Loosen up," she had giggled. "Nobody heard me, and besides, we're on a grand adventure! I'm here with my sexy husband having fun in the great city of San Francisco. Let's just go with the flow and enjoy ourselves."

So now, a few hours later, they were in the studio, seated among the audience. The guy with the show who was a combination comedian/announcer/sidekick was telling jokes and bantering with people to get everyone in an upbeat, participatory mood for the taping.

"He's pretty funny," Deidre said, as the guy, Ricky Donnelly, continued warming up the audience.

"Yeah, better than I would have thought," Sam replied.

"What do you mean?" Deidre asked. Both of them were speaking in hushed tones so as not to disrupt what was going on.

"I don't know. Maybe the fact this is a cable show, a supposed 'reality' show, at that."

Ricky Donnelly did something really funny at that point, and the audience roared.

"I guess I thought really good talent at this kind of thing would only be working on the late-night TV shows," Sam continued.

Deidre surveyed the audience as Donnelly continued his work prepping the audience to welcome Dr. Reilly to the stage. In his pullover shirt and cargo jeans, Sam certainly wasn't out of place compared to the other men in the audience — and Deidre noticed there were way more women in the studio than men.

It seemed to be that way when they watched the show at home on their flat-screen, too.

Deidre was inconspicuous, as well: a subtle green shirt paired with comfortable jeans meant she blended right in with the fairly casual attire of the audience members.

A few minutes later, Donnelly said, "And now, Dr. Gayle Reilly!"

The 50-ish, smartly dressed black woman entered from the right of the stage and strode to the center as the canned music of the show's theme song echoed around the studio. The audience was on its feet, clapping and chanting, "Gayle! Gayle!" just as they had been coached by the enthusiastic Ricky Donnelly.

Things gradually settled down through multiple "Thank you . . . thank you!" comments from the host, and the audience eased back into their chairs.

"So what about San Francisco! What a city!"

The inevitable whoops and shouts of "Yeah!" and "Yay, SF!" erupted amid laughter and general hubbub.

"I love being here," Dr. Reilly said, "and you're a great audience. We'll have a lot of fun today, but we'll also help some people with their sexual issues, I guarantee it."

Applause from the audience. It was the host's standard opening line.

Sam and Deidre looked at each other. This was going to be fun. The mood in the studio was infectious.

And maybe the camera would catch a shot or two of them in the audience. They could watch for themselves when the show aired.

"So what are we going to talk about today, Ricky?" Dr. Reilly asked, dropping herself somehow classily into the comfortable stuffed chair that was her throne for the goings-on. "What possible topic of sexual interest exists out there that we haven't yet — or at least recently — talked about?" the host asked her sidekick, smiling devilishly at the audience as she said, "or at least recently."

It was the way the show worked. The producers would have arranged for guests who knew the topic, of course, because they would be interviewed by Dr. Reilly. But the audience and the viewers, when the show aired, wouldn't know until Ricky Donnelly announced the topic.

Even the show's descriptions for the cable Guide any viewer could scroll up only said, "Sex advice from psychologist Dr. Gayle Reilly," with no description about any particular topic for that episode of the show.

Deidre and Sam had no idea what would be discussed when they bought the tickets. There was no indication on the tickets or the forms they signed when purchasing them.

"Well, Dr. Reilly," Ricky began, "there's a topic we've received lots of letters about but which we haven't talked about recently."

He was dragging things out to tease the audience into a state of anticipation.

"It's definitely a female-centric topic, and the last time we talked about this on the show, things kind of got out of hand a little bit-"

At that point Donnelly paused for effect, knowing the camera was on him, and stepped from behind the slender podium where he was positioned to the side of the stage. Adopting a "I didn't really mean to do it" boyish expression, he dropped both hands casually in front of him, bringing them together in front of his crotch but then moving them to his thighs.

The audience roared.

Sam and Deidre looked at each other, puzzled. They weren't regular viewers and had no idea what was going on.

"Oh, good grief, Ricky," Dr. Reilly said, motioning at him and laughing. "You're reminding us about the show that required a lot of post-production work to pixelate out certain parts of the naked male anatomy before we could get on the air with that taping."

The audience again burst into laughter, applause, excited chatter.

Sam and Deidre hadn't fully caught on, but it was clear there must have been completely naked men in the studio for that episode of the show.

Stepping back behind his podium, Ricky said, "Yes, you remember correctly Dr. Reilly. The last time we had a show about CFNM, some of the guys who volunteered to model for the ladies in the audience must have forgotten about the rules."

"What's going on?" Sam whispered to Deidre, leaning his head next to hers. "What does 'CFNM' have to do with naked guys?"

"I'm not exactly sure," she whispered back. "I think I've heard about 'CFNM,' but I don't remember what it stands for."

"Well," he responded, his eyes back on the little stage. "I bet we're about to find out."

"But that's not going to be a problem this show, correct?" Dr. Reilly asked Ricky. She immediately turned to the audience, tilted her head down while sliding her glasses a little ways down her nose. The look she gave the audience and then Ricky clearly communicated: "No funny stuff, understand?"

"We've been very thorough explaining everything," Ricky answered.

The audience groaned.

At least the women in the audience.

Deidre was catching up quickly..

"Lots of people in this audience know there were guys who showed their cocks in the studio that day," Deidre whispered, leaning really close to Sam.

The few episodes they had watched were enough to let Sam and Deidre know it was a free-wheeling show and discussion, with the topics chosen for both their titillation factor and because there was at least some conversation that Dr. Reilly could engage in that addressed real issues about sexuality and how couples dealt with them.

The cable channel carrying the show, always in a late-night, weekend timeslot, was known for pushing the boundaries of what could be shown or discussed on TV. It came with the standard, "For mature audiences only — some content may offend certain viewers," disclaimer shown at the start of every episode and at every commercial break.

But in an era when a show about people dropped off in jungles or deserted islands where they shed all their clothes, met the naked member of the opposite sex with whom they would live for several days trying to survive, and during which time voyeuristic cameras continuously captured what became ongoing footage of bare butts and pixelated-out breasts, vaginas, and penises, a cable channel sex-talk show could get pretty explicit.

Regular sponsors included a condom company, a couples' lubricant company, and several sextoy retail and mail order outlets.

"So what the hell is 'CFNM'?" Sam whispered to Deidre, exasperated that she had at least heard of the acronym before.

"I'm trying to remember," she whispered back, grinning. "But I think I'm going to like it as soon as they say what it is!"

Things had settled down enough that they stopped their whispered conversation. They both turned their attention back to Dr. Reilly, who was now shifting to get a little more comfortable in her seat.

"So some of you remember that unfortunate incident?" she asked the audience innocently.

Again the women in the audience whooped and hollered, verifying their approval of the "unfortunate incident."

"Well, CFNM — 'Clothed Female Naked Male' for those of you not familiar with the acronym — is definitely a 'thing' in this day and age," Dr. Reilly said, turning slightly to look directly into a different camera. "And we're going to talk about it, find out what women and men think about it, and we'll even talk with some women on today's episode who find surprising ways to engage in it. We'll be right back."

It was obviously the place where commercials would play when the show aired, but things didn't stop. Dr. Reilly again looked into the camera after a very short pause. "Welcome back to this episode of the Dr. Reilly Show, and our topic right now is CFNM, Clothed Female Naked Male. Let's get a little background on this."

The house lights went down and a video began playing on the big screen behind Dr. Reilly.

"Okay. So now I know the acronym," Sam said quietly to Deidre. "But I don't get it. If you've heard of this, what's it all about?"

Both their eyes were glued to the screen as the video began to play.

"Yeah. Now I remember," Deidre said quickly. "It's like girls looking at naked men at strip clubs, movies, porn, stuff like that, I think."

The video had begun, and a pretty blonde woman wearing a maroon sweater was seated at a table looking into the camera. "Sure, I really like looking at naked men," she was saying in a distinctly British accent.

"Shhh," Deidre whispered to Sam, clearly not wanting to miss whatever would be shown on the video.

Sam looked at her, then to the video screen, then back at his wife, who was completely engrossed in what the woman in the video was saying.

"I mean, what woman wouldn't like to look at naked men?" the woman was saying. "Well, I'd think any heterosexual woman looking at good-looking guys in shape, you know? Firm butts and nice abs, that sort of thing."

In an interesting decision for the video, the woman was then silent, obviously listening to some question being posed to her. The audience couldn't hear the question, though.

Against the completely black backdrop and dark tabletop with nothing on it, watching the woman's facial reactions to the unheard question was intriguing.

"Oh, definitely," the woman said after a few seconds of listening to the off-camera interviewer whose question the audience couldn't hear. Leaning back in her chair a bit, she said, "I like to take my time when I'm looking. That's why pictures are good, you know? You can look at the guy and scrutinize every inch of him if you want to."

Again she paused, listening.

"Yes, of course I like to see pictures that show his c-" She caught herself quickly, looked briefly embarrassed, then continued, "-that show his genitals, and I like to take my time looking at them, too."

The next pause was very brief as she listened.

"Especially if they're erect," was her response. She smiled into the camera. "They don't have to be big. That's really an urban myth about us women," she said. "Well, no, I take that back. I definitely have a girlfriend or two who really enjoy seeing large penises, but in general, if it's a good looking lad who's got a great body, and he's got a stiffy in the picture, then the fact that he's naked and aroused always makes for a nice viewing experience for me. Yes, definitely. I very much enjoy seeing handsome, naked men with erections."

The audience murmured as the woman in the video listened to the next question, her smile remaining in place.

Sam leaned to whisper into Deidre's ear. "I don't know why, but this is pretty hot to hear."

Deidre looked at him. "You may not know," she whispered back, "but I do." She leaned close to his ear to breathe a sexy whisper into it. "You like hearing it because it turns you on to think about women getting horny, no matter what the reason, and looking at naked guys is one of the ways we can get ourselves worked up."

Sam and Deidre's attention instantly went back to the video as the woman continued speaking.

"That's a rather silly question, don't you think?" was her response. "Of course it's easy. You can find pictures and videos of naked guys with about two clicks on the internet, no?"

The woman darted her eyes up and to her right, looking to recall something in response to whatever the next question was.

"Umm, I don't really know, actually. The last time might've been, what? Maybe the day before yesterday."

Deidre and Sam were finding this video really interesting.

"It was after being out at party with some friends. It was a pretty big party, so there were a lot of people there I didn't know, including men. One guy caught my eye because of what he was wearing and because I have this thing for guys with earrings, you know? I never did meet him at the party, shame to say — it was a really big, noisy party — but I saw him across the way several times dancing and laughing."

The audience was silent and attentive as the video played. They were all eager to hear what the woman would say next to whatever the unheard question would be from the interviewer off camera.

"Yeah, that's it exactly. I was feeling a bit randy, you know, after the party and seeing that guy, so I sat down in front of my laptop and went to one of the sites that dependably has lots of pictures of good-looking nude men."

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 12 milliseconds