Naked Men & Women Who Look at Them

Her husband, Ben, sat scowling next to Cindy.

"It was an expensive ticket to the party — that's what they called it, a ticket — and the invitation also said it was expected that the gentlemen on display would be tipped by each of the guests."

The women in the video to Dr. Reilly's right, and the documentary's makers to her left, were all listening intently to Cindy.

So were Sam and Deidre.

"But I decided to do it, and me and my two girlfriends went to the party."

"Did you know about this?" Dr. Reilly asked Ben.

"No," was his short, curt reply.

"And what was the party like, Cindy?" the host asked.

"I couldn't believe it," Cindy answered. "We go to this private residence that's big and swanky — a nice pool and patio, you know? — and we're greeted at the door by a naked man who's got this great body and great smile. He says he's glad we're there, and then he leads us into the large living room of the house where there are maybe 25 other women and maybe five other naked men. The women are all dressed like we are in cocktail attire. One of the naked guys is serving hors d'oeuvres, and there's a bartender mixing drinks. He's naked, too."

The audience was rapt in attention.

"And?" Dr. Reilly prompted.

Cindy took a deep breath. "I whisper to my friends that I cannot, in a million years, believe what I'm seeing."

"And your friends? Did they react the same way?"

"One did. The other, the one who found out about the party, just smiled and said, 'Now, this is what I call a really great cocktail party!'"

The audience laughed, and Ricky Donnelly said from his seat to the side of the stage: "I'll say!"

"I was so embarrassed," Cindy continued, "but as the night wore on, it became fun, you know? I mean, it was women being given the permission to ogle naked guys. Before long, I thought that was pretty cool!"

Ben continued scowling. Dr. Reilly looked at him.

"You seem upset at this, Ben? Is that right?"

The man answered quickly. "You bet. Why the hell shouldn't I be upset about my wife going to some place where she's walking around with naked men in the same room?"

"But I said I never touched them," Cindy said, turning to her husband.

"And that's supposed to make it okay?" he demanded.

At this point, Dr. Reilly started working the magic she was known for when arguing couples were on the show. She really was good at this, and the audience plus the women on stage were quickly all in a group therapy session with Ben and Cindy.

Over the course of several minutes of magic-making — as led deftly by Dr. Reilly — things began surfacing, as they always did, about the source of the problem: communication, including the fact that Ben had never told Cindy one of his biggest sources of anger was his concern for her safety in such a situation.

Sam leaned into Deidre. "I can see his side of things," he said.

Deidre looked at him and whispered back. "Okay, I'll agree with that. Worrying about your wife's safety is what all husbands do, but that party she's talking about was obviously a safe, fun, different experience where everyone, including the naked guys, knew the rules."

Cindy had just revealed the numerous precautions and safeguards at the party to prevent any of the nude men from groping or even touching the women.

"So what I want to know," Deidre continued, "is how is it different for her to be at a CFNM party seeing naked men and for you to be at Scott's bachelor party with the two strippers who took everything off?" she asked.

He groaned. "I knew I should never have told you about that. I didn't know Scott's best man had made arrangements for the strippers to get completely naked."

"But the point is," Deidre answered, "that I knew you wouldn't do anything with those women. I know what happens at some bachelor's parties, but I trust you, babe. You wouldn't act crazy in that situation. I know it."

They were talking earnestly, but very quietly as Dr. Reilly continued working her counseling magic with the couple.

"And you know what?" Deidre said, whispering close to Sam's ear. "You just said 'some strippers' when you told me about it. Those strippers were just naked women whose bodies probably looked pretty sexy." She paused for a second. "So you saw some naked female bodies that night at the bachelor party. If you liked seeing them and never did anything other than enjoy the sight — even if you got an erection as a result — then good for you and your sex drive, babe."

Deidre was clearly pushing things in the conversation, taking the opportunity to make a point. She continued with an even more challenging question: "Have you ever stroked your cock thinking about those naked strippers' bodies?"

"Jesus, Deidre!" Sam said under his breath. "What are you saying?"

She draped her arm over his shoulders to pull him close.

"When we look at porn vids, and the porn stars are pretty and sexy, I don't think a thing about it when you say so-and-so has a great ass, or so-and-so really knows how to deep-throat a guy."

Deidre was now being really quiet, barely breathing her words into Sam's ear.

"And I can tell by how hard your dick is when I'm stroking it as we watch those vids that you really like seeing naked women and you like watching them shimmy their breasts and bend over with their butts high and their legs spread. Isn't that right?"

Sam was shifting uncomfortably. His wife knew his hot buttons, and her dirty talk often included explicit references to those turn-ons.

Part of his discomfort was the bizarre scenario of being among dozens of people in a TV studio audience while Deidre was saying the things she was saying and asking him the questions she was asking, even though he was sure no one could hear.

The other reason for his uncomfortable shifting was because his cock was hardening in his pants.

"So I know you get hard looking at naked women, and I know you masturbate when you do it. If you tell me right now that you've had some fantasy in which the strippers from Scott's bachelor party play a role, then I'll tell you about my fantasy with that guy in the shower scene from the movie we saw last month. Remember? The movie about the girl who goes to Hollywood to find her big break?"

By then Dr. Reilly, master magician-therapist-talk show host, had wrapped things up with Ben and Cindy, and the audience was murmuring approval about what had happened.

Cindy had leaned over and draped her arms around Ben's shoulders to give him a big kiss, which he accepted, grinning.

"When we come back," Dr. Reilly said to her break camera, "we'll hear from our studio audience about CFNM."

An immediate buzz engulfed the studio as the audience talked to each other, the make-up people hurried onto the set, and Ricky Donnelly walked on stage to talk with the ladies from the video as Sam and Deidre continued their conversation.

"Yeah," Sam said. "I remember. The movie with the scene of the male lead in the shower in his hotel one night when the female character — 'Brianna,' right? — was out on the hotel ledge because of that crazy, funny scene from the party in the hotel and how she ended up outside the guy's room, edging her way around looking for an open window to get off the ledge."

Deidre grinned. "Yeah, really cheesy with the set-up, and it was pretty funny in spots. But then, you're right, the scene when Brianna slips through the hotel room window and walks by the open bathroom door to see the guy with his back to the camera, soaping up in the shower."

"You did mention something on the drive home about that actor having a cute butt," Sam allowed.

"Glad you remembered," Deidre said, smiling at him. "Now it's not such a big deal to admit that I've fantasized a couple of times while masturbating to the memory of that scene."

Sam exhaled, biting his lip. Waiting for more from Deidre.

"It's okay," she soothed. "I came, and it felt good. Yeah, in my fantasy I imagined him turning around, soaping his cock and getting it hard as Brianna watched, seeing the muscles in his chest and arms working as he stroked it, completely unaware she was watching, but that doesn't mean I wish I was there in real life to see it or that I want to have sex with him. It's just a fantasy I had. I enjoyed it, I had an orgasm, and that was that."

Sam was quiet.

"It's like what these women making the documentary are talking about with women's sex drives. We like seeing and imagining naked men, even masturbating when we do it. Kinda like what happens when you jerk off to your own fantasies, huh?" Deidre said, squeezing Sam's thigh.

"You are amazing," Sam said after a few seconds.

At that point, Dr. Reilly welcomed the TV audience back and then turned to the studio audience, saying, "What do some of you think about CFNM, or about whether women have stronger sex drives than men, or about this idea of whether engaging in CFNM or looking at pictures and videos of naked men objectifies them, as came up when we talked with Cindy and Ben before break?"

Hands shot up immediately.

This is where Sam and Deidre, watching the show at home the few times they'd seen it, made comments like, "Everybody wants their 15 seconds of fame," or, "That obviously did not happen — she just made that up to try to be one of the audience members who make it into what ends up being on the air."

Their observations at home pretty much confirmed what they saw happening in the studio. One woman played the judgmental card, chastising the documentary's producers for "putting sinful desires into young women." Another woman, heavily tattooed — at least on the parts of her arms that were visible — asked how the women who were interviewed in the documentary were chosen.

Then Dr. Reilly asked, "Who in the audience other than Cindy has ever been to a CFNM party?"

Only one woman raised her hand, someone you'd see in the grocery store and assume she was there buying the next box of cereal for her two children at home.

"Do tell," Dr. Reilly said, motioning the woman toward her as she stood in front of the audience.

The woman — she gave her name as "Tina" — made her way to the edge of the stage and stood next to the host.

"First," said Dr. Reilly, "tell us your name and a little about yourself."

It was the description of a suburban mom, typical in all respects, except for what the woman related in response to Dr. Reilly's next questions.

"What happened? How did you find out about such a party?"

"It was totally by accident, and I was out of town at a conference for women who sell the cosmetics line I've been selling to friends for a couple of years."

Dr. Reilly jumped in quickly: "Don't mention any names," she said with a smile, turning briefly to the camera.

"No, no. I was just saying that I was at this conference out of state, and I guess some entrepreneurial lady in that city figured a conference for women who sell cosmetics would be a good place to advertise for a CFNM party."

"This was in a flyer, on a billboard, what?" Dr. Reilly asked as the audience laughed.

"No, nothing like that. I don't really know who told me, but it was definitely a word-of-mouth thing. One of the ladies sitting next to me in one of the sessions struck up a conversation — you know, 'How's your business? Have you added new clients recently?' That sort of thing."

It was an intriguing story. Tina had the rest of the audience hooked with her narrative.

"After a few minutes of small talk, she said she'd been to this conference for three years in a row, and the last two years she'd gone to parties the next-to-last night of the event, and that they were the most unusual and enjoyable parties she'd ever attended."

"The plot thickens," Dr. Reilly said, smiling.

"Well, yeah. This woman said these were CFNM parties. I didn't know what that was, and then she said, 'Clothed Female Naked Male,' and it took a few seconds for me to process that, you know?"

"I can imagine." Dr. Reilly deadpanned.

Deidre leaned close to Sam and said, "Ooh, this is getting interesting!"

The woman continued her story: "Anyway, I guess I asked this lady a million questions, but the more she talked about it, the more I imagined things. You know, naked guys and all and just being able to look and watch them move and walk around and see their butts and their . . . um, you know . . ."

Embarrassed, she looked at Dr. Reilly for help.

"Yes, we know!" the host said, and the audience laughed and applauded.

"Well, anyway, I imagined all this and thought, 'What the heck. I deserve some harmless fun.' But then I really tried to check everything out with this woman I'd just met a few minutes earlier — to make sure everything was safe, that nothing bad would happen, that I wouldn't end up on the ten o'clock news as a sex pervert, you know?"

Dr. Reilly leaned back on her heels as she considered this audience member.

"Well, it's a little weird that you'd worry about that but you're okay talking about it now on a show that's aired on cable across the country."

"Good point," Sam murmured to Deidre.

"That's just it, Dr. Reilly. I went to that party and understood something about myself. I looked at the guys, and I liked it. It made me feel, I don't know . . . empowered somehow? Like, 'Hey! This is a normal thing for a heterosexual woman to enjoy seeing naked men.'"

Several people in the audience shouted, "Yeah!"

The woman continued. "It was this big realization, and it was like a big weight dropped off of me."

"What do you mean?" Dr. Reilly asked.

Sam noticed several of the women on stage nodding their heads in understanding about what Dr. Reilly's interviewee was saying.

"I don't know exactly how to describe it, but it was like I was suddenly, you know, more human, more natural, more at ease with myself. It was just great!"

The woman was smiling broadly, then added quickly, "So whereas before I would've worried about what my friends or co-workers might think if they knew I'd gone to this party, after my realization, I'm like, 'They know I eat. They know I sleep. They know I brush my teeth. Them knowing I enjoy looking at naked men is just as natural a part of me being a woman as eating or sleeping, or anything else."

"And your husband?" Dr. Reilly asked.

"I told him about it when I got home."

The audience reaction was mixed. Some gasped. Some laughed. Some applauded.

"I'll be honest and say it caused an argument, but it also started a conversation. Things were pretty tense for a couple of days as he processed things, but then we started talking in ways we never had about our own, personal views about sex and marriage and our sex drives, what we fantasize about, stuff like that."

Deidre leaned into Sam's shoulder. "Sounds a little familiar, babe," she whispered. "Like what we just did a few minutes ago in our own conversation."

"You're right," he whispered back.

"And what has this meant for you and your husband?" Dr. Reilly asked Tina.

"Only good things!" Tina enthused. "It kind of jump-started our lovemaking, you know? I mean, we do it more frequently now, in spite of the fact it sometimes takes a lot of work to schedule things, what with the kids and all. We would've used kids and schedules and being too tired as excuses before."

"So let me understand," Dr. Reilly said. "This has meant better and more frequent sex for the two of you?"

"Definitely," Tina replied. "And since this happened, Manny has encouraged me to find porn vids I'd like to watch when we have our 'private movie nights,' as we call them — which, incidentally, we have more frequently now."

"So that's something interesting given our topic today," Dr. Reilly said, looking first at Tina then to her studio audience. "You're saying that being more open with your husband about your sex drive and your preferences about the naked male actors you like to see has been a good thing between you?"

Tina laughed. "Oh, yes! I get a lot more orgasms these days, and Manny now knows how much I enjoy seeing a really good-looking, firm and toned naked male butt. He's even started back with his workouts, telling me he spends a little extra time doing squats because he wants his butt to look nice and sexy for me."

Deidre whispered quickly to Sam: "Seems this CFNM stuff is turning out to be a good thing for everybody." She squeezed his thigh in that certain way, sending the message between them that was her code that she wanted some cuddling and probably more as soon as they were able to be alone.

"Tina," Dr. Reilly said, putting her hand briefly on Tina's forearm, "stay right here. You seem comfortable enough talking about this that you'll be able to share with us which of our next guests has the best butt for your personal preferences!"

The host's words were the cue for all the house lights to come up fully as four men dressed only in G-strings marched on stage in single file before breaking rank to gyrate and undulate to the music as male strippers do. The audience went wild, jumping immediately to its feet, hooting and hollering, and in general giving every rowdy appreciation possible for the nearly naked male eye candy now on stage.

The party atmosphere continued for at least a couple of minutes as two camera operators with shoulder-mounted cameras scurried around and behind the men, broadcasting point-of-view video onto the large screen at the back of the stage.

Some of the shots were of the guys turning their backsides to the camera and shimmying their firm glutes provocatively.

"That one!" Tina said loudly to Dr. Reilly to be overheard amidst the general raucousness in the audience. "The one in the green G-string. He's the one whose butt I like best."

"I have to agree," Deidre said to Sam, grinning. "That butt just begs to be grabbed and fondled."

"But you'd never do it, right?"

"Only in my imagination, Sam," she replied. "And then I'd want to grab your butt and then do a whole lot more!"

She pulled him close and embraced him, kissing him and hugging him tightly as they stood among the audience which had been on its feet since the first instant the male dancers came on stage.

Ricky Donnelly and Dr. Reilly worked for a full minute to bring things under control enough for the show to resume in at least some degree of normality.

The men stood on stage grinning, waving to the audience when some woman shouted out something like, "Hot stuff!" or "Oooh, sweet!" — something that happened frequently. Dr. Reilly approached them as they stood in line on stage facing the audience.

The four women from the video along with the documentarians still seated on stage behind the men were enjoying the view. They were grinning and whispering among themselves as they scrutinized the line-up of sexy male backsides on display in front of them.

"First, what's your name?" Dr. Reilly asked the guy at the end of the line, a lean Asian man who had the body of a kung-fu action picture star.

"Andrew," he answered, leaning slightly toward her hand-held mic.

"So, Andrew, what's your take on CFNM? Do you feel it objectifies you?"

"To tell the truth," he answered, "it's great knowing women like to look at me. And I don't feel objectified because nothing about me is diminished because I have a sexy body women want to see."

That brought whoops and hollers from the audience, which had finally settled back into their seats.

"And if a woman only thought about you in a sexual way, only wanted to see your body in order to satisfy her own purely sexual desires, you wouldn't feel like that dehumanizes or demeans you?"

Andrew grinned. "When I'm nearly naked in front of a group of women, I know it's because they want to ogle me, to have sexy thoughts about my body. I don't feel objectified by that. It's kind of like this agreement where I realize what the ladies are doing, and I'm fine with being the picture that helps them do that."

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 96 milliseconds