Naked Men & Women Who Look at Them

The audience hooted and hollered, applauded, laughed. But they were eager to hear the answer.

It was Corrine who spoke up.

"All I can say is you caught me red-handed!"

The entire studio erupted in laughter and applause. Corrine grinned broadly, then cast a 'Sorry!' look at Sam, who seemed to be at least not so uncomfortable any longer.

"What I think Corrine means," Dr. Reilly said looking first at Corrine on stage and then to Sam as she tried to calm things down after the extended audience applause and general enthusiasm, "is that it's a natural thing for women to allow their sex drives to take them to places in their imagination that will provide pleasure and enjoyment."

She motioned toward Sam and Deidre with an upraised palm and said, "And please, everyone, thank Deidre for sharing, and especially thank her handsome husband for letting us shed some light on what is apparently a common aspect of female sexuality that needs to be talked about more frequently and more openly."

The audience was enthusiastic with grateful appreciation via applause and whistles that Sam had played along.

"We'll be right back," Dr. Reilly said, turning to her take-a-commercial-break camera.

During break, she climbed the few steps up into the audience to the row where Deidre and Sam were now standing, along with the entire audience, as the music and hubbub of between-filming breaks continued. She leaned into the row of standing audience members and reached her hand outward, indicating she wanted the couple to shuffle toward her and stand with her in the aisle.

"Thank you so much," she said, smiling at Sam and Deidre and shaking their hands. "You were wonderful, and I know how embarrassing that might have been, Sam, but it will be so good for the show!"

"We had no idea!" Deidre said, grinning.

"This is a spontaneous show," Dr. Reilly answered, "and that's one of the things that makes it watchable and appealing. And I can tell you," she said, nodding to emphasize her point, "I had no idea this would happen either!"

They all laughed.

"Thank you again, Sam," she said before turning to hurry back to the stage for some touch-up to her make-up. "The women on the show are just being frank and honest, which is what we want, and I apologize if now you'll be a little self-conscious for a while, knowing that the ladies here on stage and in the studio audience are probably all wondering about how handsome you are au naturel. And you'll be appreciated by our show's viewing audience, too, I'm sure."

Sam's eyes widened, and Deidre giggled.

As Dr. Reilly strode back down the steps and into her chair where the show's make-up team swarmed her, Deidre hugged Sam tightly in the aisle before they made their way back to their seats. "I love you," she said, squeezing his hand as they sat down. "And I'm okay knowing that women imagine you naked because I know I'm the only one who gets to see you that way."

It was an extended break as the guests on stage stood and stretched, took drinks of water, talked among themselves animatedly as they one-by-one had their make-up tended to, body mics adjusted, and so on while Dr. Reilly's make-up artist took great care refreshing the host's pretty features.

While all that was going on, Sam turned to Deidre and said, "I don't know how long it'll take for me to get over what just happened. I don't know whether to be mad at you or maybe happy that you like my naked body enough to brag on me right out in the open on a show that thousands of people are going to see."

"You know which one of those is right — other women are so jealous of me sometimes that I have such a handsome husband, and I love that!"

Sam kissed her on the cheek, then asked, "And what about you? Do you imagine men naked, too?"

In the hubbub in the studio as the audience buzzed in excitement about the show, Deidre wasn't concerned her response would be overheard.

"I love seeing naked men, and yeah — I like to think about what a cute guy might look like naked," she said.

Sam's expression prompted her immediate response of putting her hand on his thigh reassuringly and continuing. "But that's just enjoying what's in my imagination or even the actual sight of naked men in a porn vid or at a girls' night out at a male strip club, or something else," she said. "As for actually doing anything with any naked guy I might be looking at, I don't want that. I only want to do it with my naked guy," Deidre said grinning.

Sam's expression softened.

"So . . . pictures of naked guys on the internet?" he asked as the audience chatter continued while the make-up people finished up on stage.

"Oh, yeah. Definitely. I absolutely look at naked men on the internet."

The follow-up question in his eyes and on his face didn't require spoken words. It prompted a delayed reaction from Deidre.

She considered for a couple of seconds then said, "Sure. Of course I do."

Sam leaned really close to her ear and whispered the question he thought she had answered as the lights came up on stage.

"You masturbate while you look at those pictures?"

"Shhh. It's time!" Deidre said as Dr. Reilly began her back-from-break comment into the camera.

But she cut a quick glance at Sam, smiling.

"Before break we learned a little bit first-hand about women's sexual imaginations, and it was you, Corrine who said you'd already been mentally undressing one of our audience members, is that right?"

"No offense to your handsome husband," Corrine said, nodding her head toward the audience and Deidre, "but, yes. Given the topic of the show and remembering the answers I gave during the taping of the documentary, I guess I was primed to let my imagination run free when Sam stood up and I was able to get a look at him."

"I won't embarrass our audience member any further," Dr. Reilly said, glancing up toward the audience to reassure Sam, "but let me ask you, Corrine: Does it much matter what a guy really looks like naked, or is seeing a man you'd like to imagine naked satisfying enough without getting frustrated that he isn't naked?"

Corrine was thoughtful for a moment before answering. "A good-looking man, any man, can trigger my imagination," she said. "It doesn't necessarily mean I'll even have another thought about him after that."

"Interesting," Dr. Reilly said, inviting more explanation.

"I will say this, though," Corrine continued. "I'm usually pretty accurate with my imagination," She paused for a beat. "At least, every man I saw first with his clothes on and then did see naked pretty much matched up to what I'd imagined."

The audience laughed but quieted immediately at what Corrine did next.

She raised her arm high, looked down shaking her head for a moment, then looked at Dr. Reilly and said, "Well, except for one, who surprised the hell out of me with the size of his dick!"

The audience exploded with laughter as Ricky had to yell over the top of the noise: "Thank goodness for our trusty bleep machine."

That brought another round of laughter.

"So this is interesting to me," Dr. Reilly said, leaning forward in her chair as Corrine settled back into her seat. "Don't any of you think that mentally undressing a man is objectifying him and somehow demeaning him, in spite of everything that's been shared about this in our studio today?"

The women all shook their heads no, and Dr. Reilly looked directly into the camera to say, "Let's meet the film makers who are documenting the fascinating world of female fantasy, women's sex drives and imaginations, and this whole notion of women who enjoy imagining or seeing naked men."

She rose as she finished speaking.

"Now let's welcome the ladies who are making this documentary."

During the break, one of the other activities on stage had been three chairs being added to the left of Dr. Reilly's chair, and three women filed in to take those seats.

A tall, slender woman in a t-shirt and jeans with a subdued hair color crossing brown and blonde and falling to her shoulders led the trio to their chairs. Following her was a short, curvy woman with red hair who looked really young. A dark-complected woman with silky black hair down to the middle of her back who strode confidently on stage in stylish, high-heeled shoes and a pants outfit in loose, silk-like material in an eggshell color completed the trio.

"Welcome, ladies," the host said as the three women took their seats. "We've seen a clip of your film, and these delightful women" — Dr. Reilly gestured toward the women from the video seated to her right — "have shared with us a little about their thoughts on the topic of CFNM. Please introduce yourselves, and then I want to find out what made you think this topic would make a good documentary."

The woman in the eggshell-colored outfit at the end away from Dr. Reilly spoke first in a South American accent.

"I'm Jade Santos," the woman said, "and I am the producer. It takes nothing special to know I'm Brazilian, just by my accent," she laughed, "even though I've lived in Europe for several years."

The short red-headed woman introduced herself as Lisa Jones. "I completed my bachelor's degree in digital filmmaking at the University of Central Arkansas and found out about this project shortly after that. I wrote to Jade immediately, knowing this would be the best internship experience I could ever have for what I want to do with my life."

Lisa was enthusiastic and perky. The audience responded warmly.

The tall blonde woman in the chair next to Dr. Reilly was sitting erect, almost on the edge of her seat. She looked at the host, and speaking with just the slightest Dutch accent to her English, said, "And I'm Britt Mertens. I am the on-camera interviewer-"

She was interrupted by audience laughter which caught her off-guard for a moment before she grinned, realizing the reason for the audience's amusement.

"And the off-camera interviewer, too," she said smiling. "I also do production, editing, scripting, many things, as do all of us."

"So you do actually appear in the documentary at some point?" Dr. Reilly asked her, glancing at the audience and back to Britt.

"Yes," she responded, brushing away a lock of hair from her face. "That segment you just showed is only part of the documentary. We have a lot of interviews on location at the beach, at bachelorette parties, at male revues-"

"Interesting that you say, 'male revues,' instead of 'male strip clubs,'" Dr. Reilly interrupted.

Britt was not flustered. "Well, yes, I suppose 'male revue' might be a euphemism for 'male strip club,' but wouldn't you agree that men have used euphemisms for a long time when objectifying women? I mean, how many 'gentlemen' actually act that way at 'gentlemen's clubs'?" Britt asked with a smile.

"Point taken," Dr. Reilly responded. "Excuse me for interrupting. You were saying the documentary includes interviews where both you and the interviewees are on camera?"

"Absolutely," Britt continued. "We believe it's important for the audience to understand that this phenomenon of CFNM is something with broad appeal to lots of women."

"And you're finding lots of women like Emma, Corrine, Mary, and Elizabeth?" Dr. Reilly asked, nodding toward the women seated to her right.

"Your audience could probably answer that question," Britt demurred, clearly playing to the crowd.

It worked. "I sure do!" and, "Works for me!" were just two comments Sam and Deidre could make out among those shouted toward the stage.

"So, Jade," Dr. Reilly began, looking down toward the last chair on her left, "what all will be in the documentary?"

"Lots of women and a fair number of men explaining their thoughts and feelings about CFNM, for sure," Jade began, "but we also think it's important to expose the audience to the various forms of CFNM that women engage in solely for their sexual gratification."

The panelists all smiled at the comment, and one audience member spoke loudly: "You go, girl!" — a comment that evoked laughter in the studio.

"You actually film in male strip clubs?" asked Dr. Reilly, who then quickly corrected herself. "I mean, in 'male revues,'" she said, emphasizing the euphemism.

"A couple, yes," Jade responded. "While women often say they like to go for show value and not necessarily for the nude or nearly-nude male eye candy, we peeled back the layers of that explanation."

"And what, Lisa, did you find? Have you been the videographer when the documentary goes on location to these places?"

Lisa began with a giggle. "Yes, I've actually shot the video at both the male revues where we've been on location."

"Wow," said Dr. Reilly. "Just out of college and working at a job where you have to watch good-looking men strip down to barely anything and show off their bodies."

The host paused wryly for a beat, then: "Seems like a dream job for a woman who's recently graduated with her bachelor's degree."

More giggles from Lisa, then, "Yeah, well, I do enjoy my work!"

That brought chuckles all around from the panelists and the audience.

"But when we interview the women who like this kind of entertainment, Britt does a really good job with her probing questions and just the way she is as an interviewer," Lisa continued. "She gets the women to open up about the experience of being at the shows."

Britt jumped in. "And some of them really are there just for the spectacle, for the show. I think Jade put it really well when she said-"

Britt paused, throwing the conversation to Jade in a great show of comradeship among the documentarians on stage.

"I said some of the women who go to the shows think of it like Carnivale in Rio," Jade said in her sexy Brazilian accent. "There are many lovely ladies in elaborate headdresses and costumes in the parades, but the costumes are often very, very skimpy. All of that is just part of the pageantry, though."

Dr. Reilly looked skeptical. "I had a boyfriend once who told me he loved to go to Rio for Carnivale, and he wasn't shy about saying he liked seeing the pretty women in their g-strings shimmying down the street among the floats."

Jade laughed. "I'm sure guys love that!"

"And you'd be surprised how many women we found," Britt continued, "who admitted they told their girlfriends they went just to be with their girls in a fun atmosphere and party and hoot and holler at the men onstage and that they wanted a good show with costumes and storylines and things like that, but-"

"But they admitted they really did get a sexual charge out of seeing nearly nude men with great bodies?" Dr. Reilly interrupted.

It was Lisa, the intern, who answered.

"Oh, yes, Dr. Reilly. We've filmed at two revues so far, and one of them featured the men stripping completely nude. Every single woman Britt interviewed at that location said they came to see good-looking, toned and buffed naked men showing everything because it was sexually arousing."

The audience murmured.

"Were these women married?" asked Dr. Reilly.

"Many were," Britt answered. "But we found almost invariably that the married women said going home after the show was usually a rewarding experience for them and for their husbands."

"That sounds great!" Ricky Donnelly commented from his perch to the side of the stage, eliciting laughter, as was his job.

"This is such a fascinating subject," Dr. Reilly said, turning to her go-to-break camera. "What we've just heard about wives looking at naked men then turning that sexual energy to their husbands has created a problem for the couple we'll meet after break. Please join us when we return."

Sam was immediately back at Deidre's ear. "The taping started right at the point you were about to say something," he reminded her.

She played dumb, enjoying the tease.

"What?"

"You know."

"What?" But she was barely able to suppress a grin and a giggle.

Sam cast a don't-play-with-me mock glare at her.

"Oh, yes, I think I remember now," Deidre said, her finger placed on her chin in a thoughtful pose. "I think you were trying to find out if I ever get myself off when I look at naked men."

Again, the general hubbub in the studio covered their conversation. Deidre was comfortable with her explicit talk.

"What do you think?" she asked.

Sam hesitated.

"Go ahead, babe. Say it. Say you think I masturbate sometimes when I look at pictures and videos of naked guys."

She leaned closer to him, again placing her hand on his thigh as she dropped her voice and looked into his eyes.

"Don't you think I know you look at naked women? Don't you think I couldn't even imagine it if you didn't jack off sometimes while you look at those pictures?"

Sam was defenseless against this line of logic.

"So why would you wonder if I do it?"

He fumbled for an answer. "I dunno. I, I guess I've probably avoided thinking about it until now."

Deidre grinned broadly at him. "So now you know!"

Sam searched her eyes and said, "And sometimes, if it's some guy you think is really, really sexy — you don't wish it was his body instead of mine-"

Deidre hushed him immediately with a finger against his lips.

"Are you kidding me with that question? Absolutely not!"

Sam kept his gaze locked on hers. Searching.

"Look. If I asked you whether jacking off to some nameless girl with a killer body on the internet meant you wanted to be with her instead of me, would that make any sense?"

He dropped his eyes from her gaze, but she leaned her head down to look into his lowered eyes.

"I like to come, and sometimes you're not around, or it's inconvenient, or I just feel like a quick orgasm to relax. Some naked male eye candy to trigger a fantasy is a good jumping off point, you know?"

He smiled, tentatively.

"And most of the time, the handsome guy turns into you in my fantasy anyway," Deidre finished. She kissed him. "Okay?"

"How did I marry such a great wife?" he answered, smiling.

"You got really lucky," Deidre teased.

The break-time hustle was winding down on the set. The taping would start again any second, but Sam asked, "Do you have any favorite guys you like to see naked in these pictures?"

"Welcome back," said Dr. Reilly as the house lights lowered and the focus returned to the stage.

Deidre grinned, then whispered. "Ask me later."

"We've been discussing CFNM — Clothed Female Naked Male — and the issues around women's enjoyment of looking at naked men, or even men with their clothes on who women think would look great without any clothes." She turned to another camera to continue. "But one wife's attendance at a CFNM party created a problem with her husband."

Dr. Reilly turned to the audience, and the house lights came up so the camera could focus on a couple in the front row.

"Cindy and Ben have been married for twelve years, but Ben only found out last week that Cindy has attended a couple CFNM parties."

The audience oohed in a way that communicated, "Something's going to happen."

"First," said Dr. Reilly, leaning forward in her chair toward the couple, "tell me how on earth you found out about a party where men walk around wearing nothing but G-strings?"

"Or completely nude," Cindy quickly corrected.

The audience gasped in spite of the topics of discussion ever since the program began.

"It kinda took me aback," Cindy continued, "when one of my girlfriends said she'd heard from another woman about a party that she could get us an invitation to. Then my girlfriend said there would be naked men — good-looking naked men — walking around at the party, and that the women attending could look as long as they wanted at everything, and even ask the guys to get into certain positions that might be, well, uh," Cindy stammered, "umm, you know, positions that would pretty much ensure anything a woman wanted to see was on display."

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 20 milliseconds