Naked Men & Women Who Look at Them

"Don't you dare move," she said, advancing toward him. "I wasn't planning on this in my personal sexy video, but I have got to get my hands on your gorgeous ass!"

Knowing her position behind him would temporarily block the camera's view of her naked husband's handsome backside, she didn't care. She wanted to grab that ass!

And she did, kneading the firm muscles, the smooth flesh. It was a thrill to feel his muscles flex in her grasp!

Her hands roaming across his cheeks, manipulating them, feeling them, toying with them, Deidre pressed close to Sam and nuzzled her face against the back of his neck, breathing in the scent of him.

"You are my sexy husband, my sexy man, my private male sextoy," she whispered, her nipples hard beneath the layers of her clingy top and bra. "I love seeing you naked. I love seeing you display yourself for me like this. Sam! Why haven't we done this before? You are handsome and sexy and a great mental picture I'll see in my head over and over," she said, releasing her grip on his butt to drag her fingertips sensuously across his rounded glutes, "but showing me everything like this, just to arouse me and get me hot and wet . . . oh, baby, this is turning me on so much!"

She dropped to her knees behind him, circled her arms around him to pull him close, and planted her lips on one firm cheek to kiss him and paint circles on his skin with her tongue.

Surprised, Sam cast a glance over his shoulder to try to see what his wife was doing to him. It wasn't possible, of course, but her wet lips and tongue on his skin verified exactly what was happening.

"Mmmm, yeah," he breathed, spreading his legs a little for better balance.

That, of course, made it easy for Deidre to slip one hand between his legs and close her fist around his cock, which was lengthening rapidly. She continued kissing and nuzzling his naked butt as she toyed and fondled his cock to full erection.

"Oh, god, that feels good," he said, tilting his head back to bask in the pleasure.

Abruptly, Deidre stopped and rose from her knees. She stood beside him and placed her hands on his waist, urging him around to face the camera, his erection bobbing in the process.

"Not only does my handsome husband have a sexy ass that I can't keep my hands off of," she said smiling into the camera, "he has a sexy cock, too!" She looked at the camera and reached one hand to Sam's stiff dick to fondle it.

Sam was playing along.

This is great! he thought, grinning.

Releasing his cock and talking to the camera, Deidre said, "Stay right there, at attention!" she giggled looking from the camera to Sam to let her gaze drop to his throbbing cock pointed to the ceiling.

Puzzled, Sam watched her drag one of the straight-backed chairs from the kitchen to a spot behind him.

"Sit," she said, trying to stay out of the way so the camera was capturing mostly Sam and as little of her as possible. She disappeared momentarily into the kitchen then came back with a big grin, her hands behind her as she walked to stand behind him as he was seated with his erection pointing up, his legs spread a little bit to be in a position that made things more comfortable for a naked male with an erection on display.

Now back into the camera's frame as she stood behind him, Deidre leaned over to put her mouth close to his ear while looking into the camera, and drew one hand out from behind her.

"I just love stroking my husband's cock," she said looking into the camera as she closed her hand, slick with cool lotion, around Sam's stiff shaft. "I love seeing it, toying with it, tasting it, everything," she said sexily as she worked her hand up and down the length of his dick.

His eyes closed while his wife masturbated him, Sam was enjoying this role play immensely.

He hoped it was going to be a video Deidre wanted to watch . . . a lot!

"But what I've always wanted to see," she said, releasing his cock to straighten as she continued speaking to the camera, "is my handsome, naked husband, his cock stiff and hard and throbbing, masturbate for me until he comes."

With that, she drew the other hand from behind her, the bottle of lube in it, the top already popped and at the ready for what she did next.

Taking his right hand, she turned his palm upward and squirted some lube into it, then smeared it around while squeezing a little more onto his palm.

Closing the lid and placing the bottle on the carpet beside the chair, she moved from behind him to stand in front of him — even if it blocked the camera, as she knew it did — and leaned forward to kiss him while she stroked his cock again before breaking the kiss to look into his eyes.

"Baby, you have no idea how wet I am, how much I want you, how hot and sexy you are for me right now," she breathed. "Let me see you masturbate for me, and I want you to come while I get every single second on video so I can watch it over and over."

Her words had an electric effect on Sam — it was hands-down the sexiest thing she had ever said to him.

He was desperate to please her.

And he was just as desperate to please himself, to stroke his cock to an orgasm just as she requested.

The sexy scenario his wife had orchestrated was now demanding the release she wanted to capture in her private video.

Sam closed his fist around his cock and began stroking, adjusting in the seat to open himself even more to the camera lens, knowing that's what Deidre wanted.

Checking again to ensure that Sam's private show for her was framed well on the little screen of the video camera, Deidre then moved silently to a chair behind and to the side of the camera, not wanting to disturb even a second of her sexy husband's masturbatory display.

From her position, she was able to see everything.

It was thrilling!

She knew he was thinking about her, about doing this for her, about her hand on his cock a few moments earlier, about her lips pressed against his taut backside a few moments before that.

He was completely naked, stroking his cock, and he was going to come for her while he was thinking about her.

Deidre was very, very wet.

The thought she would get to see this on video whenever she wanted was devilishly satisfying, and Deidre slid her hand inside the waistband of her shorts, then lower inside the thin fabric of her moist panties to find her clit with her fingertip. Her little nub was engorged and erect, begging for attention.

Sam's eyes were closed, his face scrunched into that pre-come expression she sometimes saw on the rare occasion she wasn't herself making the same kind of face as she approached climax when they were making love.

Seeing him seated, completely naked, on glorious display for her as he masturbated was incredibly arousing.

She manipulated her slick clit in just the right way, entranced by the scene before her. Deidre was oblivious to anything except the pure lust she was experiencing while watching the very private, very explicit, very arousing shared intimacy Sam was inviting her to observe.

As he neared ejaculation, Sam opened his eyes briefly to see Deidre's gaze transfixed on him, her hand in her panties as she herself masturbated during this crazy role play that had him as the naked male on display for his lady's lustful thoughts.

It was a true CFNM experience in spite of the fact the clothed female — his wife — was so excited she was working her clit vigorously under shorts and panties, thereby remaining the clothed female even though she was finger-to-clit busy in her own masturbation.

Seeing Deidre watching him as she masturbated tipped Sam over the edge. He leaned back in the chair, temporarily raising the front legs a couple inches from the carpet as he teetered, breath held, fist a blur up and down on his cock, the near-purple head now flared and trigger-ready for the inevitable.

With a guttural moan he spurted a rope of cum into the air, the stream falling to his chest and abdomen. Sam gasped in release, dropping the chair back to firm footing as he panted through the final spasms of his orgasm. His hand, slick with a mixture of lube and cum, dropped to his side as he slumped into his seat, chest heaving through two deep breaths as he inched back down from his orgasmic high..

A few seconds later Deidre had her own satisfying orgasm, jerking her hand from inside her panties as she came in order to hug herself through the final waves of release.

Sam was content to remain in his seat, recovering, as Deidre experienced her post-come shiver. She opened her eyes, still panting slightly, and grinned.

Rising from her seat, she walked to the camera to push the 'stop' button.

"You were great, babe!" she said, taking the few steps to reach her naked man. Sam's chest and abs were wet with his cum, some of it dripping slowly toward his groin. Leaning forward to kiss him, she dragged one fingertip through the trail of cum on his chest. "And you know how much your show made me want to taste you," Deidre said before she slipped the fingertip between her lips and sucked it clean.

"I liked seeing you come," Sam said, sitting up straight in his chair. "You know that now you're going to have to strip and masturbate for me while I record you, right?"

"Silly man," Deidre answered with a grin. "On CFNM night, it's always the guy who's naked, remember?"

"I didn't mean right now," he said, standing to embrace her. "Because right now, I'm going to give you another orgasm."

Sam picked Deidre up in his arms and carried her to the bedroom.

"CFNM officially over," she whispered as he carried her to their bed. "It's time for both of us to be naked."

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 26 milliseconds