Naked Men & Women Who Look at Them

The woman blushed slightly as she listened to the next question, whatever it was.

"Let's just say I enjoyed myself whilst looking at those pictures, yes."

Straightening in her chair and tossing her hair back with the motion of her neck, she listened to what would be the final question for her.

"Do I think it objectifies men to do it?" She paused, looking up for a second and pursing her lips. "I suppose so. Yes, I definitely think it does." She grinned broadly into the camera at that point to make her last statement. "And I totally enjoy objectifying a good-looking man. Preferably, a good-looking, naked man with a handsome erection."

The video cut to a different woman seated at the same table. She was an attractive black lady, maybe 40, with curly ringlets of copper-tinged hair. "Naked men? Do I like seeing that?"

The woman paused, rolled her eyes, then looked back at the camera. "Ummmm, let me think about it for about a nanosecond," she said, smiling. "Hell, yes! I love seeing men naked. Black men, white men, Asian men, Hispanic men, tall men, short men — show me a good-looking naked man, and I will definitely be looking."

Her interview proceeded as did that of the blonde woman with the British accent.

Sam enjoyed the interview just as much as the first, and Deidre glanced at him from time to time, noting his interest and smiling to herself.

The black woman's response to one unspoken question brought a hearty round of laughter from the audience: "No, he never found out I was watching him, but I can guarantee you that's a mental memory I can reproduce anytime I need a nice little pick-me-up."

Next up in the video was a 60-ish white woman, a bit plump, freckled, and with her hair in a 60-years-old-looking hairstyle that pretty much confirmed her age. "My goodness," she said. "What a question!" But it was clear the woman was saying what she knew the videographer expected to hear. After a beat, she said, "Yes, I do like to see naked men. I have some favorites, though, you know? There's a guy who's done some porn vids I've seen. He's dreamy. He has the cutest butt, and he's really handsome, but it's his bleep that I really like to see."

The video bleeped the word — obviously an edit made just for the Dr. Reilly Show TV taping — but everyone in the audience knew what the woman had said. They laughed and applauded their approval.

The off-camera interviewer asked another question that caught the woman by surprise, it was obvious. "My husband? Does he know I like the porn guy's bleep?"

Again the bleep in the video. This time the response was even stronger when the audience heard it.

"No, I don't suppose he does." The woman stopped and smiled shyly. "I guess he'll know when he sees this, though, won't he?"

The next unheard question from the off-camera interviewer was obviously a follow-up:

"After being married as long as we have, I think he'd understand. He wants me to be happy. And truth be told, he makes me plenty happy with his own bleep!"

Sam and Deidre were laughing and applauding as much as everybody else after that comment.

The final woman to look into the camera from her spot seated at the same table appeared to be maybe 19 or 20, but it was hard to tell. She was slender and had a kind of pixie cut for her black hair. She was wearing a black tee-shirt with some kind of abstract, geometric figures on it. If you saw her in a college lecture hall, you wouldn't think her out of place.

Maybe it was her age — college women have been vocal about lots of societal issues for a long time on campuses around the country — but she was the most explicit and frank about what she liked.

"You know, I really like it. I mean, I really, really like it. Seeing nude guys, you know? I like looking at naked men in person, like at a strip club where the guys take everything off." At that point she shook her head in a small movement and smiled wistfully. "But there are so few of that kind of club around. I know, because I've checked."

That remark brought giggles from the studio audience.

"But looking at naked men in pictures or in videos is really hot in a different way. You can study every detail about them, about their bodies. And you can find such good photography that's really well done, and you can find hot, handsome guys who pose for those pictures. It is such a turn-on to see some handsome, naked man, with a nice erection and a pretty smile looking right into the camera. I'm amazed sometimes at what must go through a guy's mind who poses like that, knowing that people will look at him and his aroused, stiff penis."

At that point, the woman spoke in an obvious parenthetical: "Which, oh, my god! I just love seeing a man's erection, I can tell you! And seeing his naked butt, firm and rounded and muscular. Yeah, I like that a lot, too!"

Then she continued in her conversational tone as before: "But I don't stay amazed for long. I get over that quickly and settle into some nice viewing. I like looking at naked men. It gets my juices flowing. How could it not?"

There was a fade to black on the video, then a dissolve to white letters against the black background: CFNM

What followed next in the video was a series of vignettes. The first was women at a male strip club, the camera first on the audience, then on the dancers as they stripped down to G-strings, shimmying their asses, then back to the women in the club to capture their appreciative reactions. Next was a TV commercial that showed an obviously naked man in side profile leaning against a woman to bring his face to kiss the cheek of the woman who was clad only in bra and panties as the tagline, "Lingerie so sexy he'll be naked before you are," showed at the bottom of the screen.

"Yes!" shouted one woman in the audience, and everyone laughed.

The video continued through three more scenarios: women watching shirtless guys playing volleyball, some kind of party in which all the women were dressed in evening attire but the waiters and bartender wore only G-strings, starched shirt cuffs with cufflinks at their wrists, and white starched collars with black bowties — a vignette that had the audience rowdy with expressions of approval, even given the pixelating of the guys' genitals for the sake of the TV taping — and finally, a woman dressed in a stylish business suit and heels who was facing the camera and standing next to a naked man whose back was to the camera as he stood next to her. As the woman moved her hand to rest it on the man's nude buttcheek, she looked into the camera and said, "It's the 21st century, ladies. The old B.S. and double standards don't make sense anymore. We need to give ourselves permission to enjoy ourselves, to celebrate our sex drives, and to take pleasure in the things we like to look at."

She paused, gliding her hand across the man's butt, caressing it then squeezing his cheek in a firm grip before releasing it as the camera zoomed in on the action to catch the way she toyed with him.

The females in the audience oohed and aahhed.

"And what we like to touch, too," she added with a wink.

The film concluded with a video montage of naked men, most carefully posed so as not to show any penis, but a few on glorious display with obvious erections based on the stack of pixels obscuring what would otherwise have been a lovely view of male sexual arousal.

And they were handsome men. Buffed. Some smiling into the camera, some working out in the gym, some playing tennis or touch football while shirtless as the camera captured them in their sexy action shots. The video finished, though, with a guy swimming up to the camera at the edge of the pool, then pulling himself up out of the water to the point that it was stunningly obvious he was naked. He stopped just millimeters short of what would have otherwise exposed his cock.

That elicited a strong audience reaction. At that point, the camera angle cut to behind him, with his butt completely exposed as he stiff-armed the side of the pool.

"Yummy!" shouted one woman. "Is he here?" yelled another. "We like it, we like it!" two laidies said in unison, and the audience, including Deidre, took up the chant as the camera moved closer and closer to the guy's butt, eventually stopping at the point where his rounded glutes swept up to the muscles in his back, the image big and clear on the screen behind Dr. Reilly before it faded out, leaving the afterimage of the swimmer's glorious backside burned into the imaginations of every woman in the audience.

And probably in the minds of some of the men, too — there must have been some of the decided minority of males in the audience who were gay or bisexual.

Sam marveled at the reaction of the ladies around him.

The lights in the studio came up, and Dr. Reilly made a show of fanning herself with her hand and brushing her hair back from her forehead.

"Oh, my!" she said, smiling. "That was just delightful, wouldn't you agree?"

Sam didn't have to wait for the audience reaction to know what was coming. To his surprise, though, Deidre jumped up from her seat along with the other women in the audience and shouted along with everyone, "Yes! Yes!"

Deidre looked at him, shrugged, and said, "Just getting into the spirit of things, Sam." Then she leaned down to him as the chant continued and said into his ear, "And seeing that has made me hot to think about being a videographer myself sometime with you as my nude model."

Sam didn't want to stand up and shout, "Yes! Yes!" with the ladies at that instant. He wouldn't want anyone to think the reason for his enthusiasm was seeing the guy's butt in the video.

But he silently thought, Yes! Yes! at the idea of Deidre getting turned on and being prompted with some ideas for sexy playtime in the future.

With most of the audience on its feet — all of the women and a few of the men — Dr. Reilly stood up and turned to the side of the stage.

"With apologies that the studio and TV audiences have seen only the short segments we've just seen, and that we had to make certain edits even during such a short look at this fascinating documentary, let's welcome Emma, Corrine, Mary, and Elizabeth to the show!"

The women from the video filed onto the stage in the order of their appearance in the video, and seated themselves on the sofa and two chairs to Dr. Reilly's right.

"These courageous ladies are all in the documentary being made about CFNM," Ricky announced to the audience and Dr. Reilly.

"So you're all fine with being in a documentary on this subject?" the host said, looking down the row of women seated on the stage. "Really?"

It was Corrine who spoke up immediately. "Yes, and I think it's super. It's about time someone put it out there that women get just as much pleasure thinking about and looking at men as men get from doing the same with women. We women have strong sex drives, too!"

"Exactly," Emma chimed in with her delightful accent. "But I'd say we ladies have stronger sex drives than men." At that point she looked to the audience and asked, "Don't you think? Looking at a handsome, nude man is a lovely activity, isn't it?"

The audience's applause was immediate.

"Those are some pretty candid comments," Dr. Reilly said. "Aren't any of you worried that people you know may see the documentary and hear what you think about this subject?"

She looked at Mary, the older woman whose description of one part of the male anatomy had to be bleeped from her segment in the video.

The audience laughed.

"I was a little explicit," Mary demurred, "but I think that's okay. The whole point of the documentary is to show what's real, isn't it?"

"I think you're right, Mary," Dr. Reilly responded. "So you would all say that what you expressed in that short bit of the documentary is how it really is concerning women's thoughts about naked men?"

The ladies all nodded in agreement, and Elizabeth jumped in.

"Absolutely. You know, I get that it used to be that women weren't supposed to like it, that we were supposed to be so much more refined and not so much at the mercy of what people describe as 'base instincts,' but I decided that's just horse shit, if I can put it like that. Sorry. So I stopped worrying about the fact that it turned me on to see men naked, and if they weren't naked but looked like they'd be hot if they were naked, then looking at them in their nice suits, or board shorts, or a shirt and jeans, or whatever, and imagining what they'd look like if they were naked — well, I think that is completely okay, and I like doing it."

A ripple of confirmation ran through the audience.

"So any of you could look at a man wearing a business suit and mentally undress him?" Dr. Reilly asked the group.

As all the women nodded, the host continued, "But women have been saying for decades that a man doing that to a woman is a pervert or at the very least a — oh, what's that term from back in the day — a, umm, oh, yeah, a 'macho pig'," said Dr. Reilly.

"Maybe some women think that or were even taught it years ago," Elizabeth said, "but my generation didn't grow up like that." She leaned toward Dr. Reilly and said, "It's way too easy to see naked men these days and realize the effect seeing them can have on you. Why not enjoy that, I say, because the effect is inevitable. It's just biology, so you should drop the guilt and take all the pleasure you want in seeing guys in the nude, or nearly nude, or thinking about them nude when you're looking at them on the street or wherever."

"Well, we are going to get the male opinion on this later in the show, but maybe now is a good time for a little experiment," Dr. Reilly said before turning to the audience."Is there a lady out there with her boyfriend or husband who's proud of her man?"

Deidre shot to her feet. "My husband is hot!" she said, grinning.

Sam immediately reached to her arm, trying to pull her back into her seat.

"Deidre!" he whispered urgently, trying not to be obvious.

It was too late. The screen behind the stage showed Sam in his seat tugging on Deidre's arm.

"See?" Deidre continued, now pointing to the big video screen. "He's so handsome, and he has a great body!" she bragged.

Sam was blushing. He lowered his head, trying to conceal himself from the camera.

"He's shy that I'm saying this out loud in public," Deidre said, looking down at her embarrassed husband, "but it's absolutely the case that I can't believe how lucky I am to be with him. He is my handsome stud!"

Everybody laughed. Some ladies in the audience whistled, and one women shouted, "Let's see!"

Dr. Reilly seized control, shading her eyes against the studio lights that had been turned up in order for the camera to zoom in on the young couple with the enthusiastic wife who was proclaiming her husband to be a hottie.

"My, my. You're quite proud of your husband . . .?"

It was a request to Deidre to introduce herself.

"Deidre. And my handsome husband is Sam."

Had it been possible for Sam to disappear from view at that moment, he would have done it.

"He seems a little shy," Dr. Reilly observed.

Sam looked up at Deidre and mouthed the words, No! No! No!

"And that's the thing, Dr. Reilly," she replied to the host, now turning and leaning down to try to pull Sam to his feet. "He knows I love him more than anything, and he knows I really appreciate that he keeps in shape for me, but he probably doesn't know how proud I am to be with him."

The audience responded with a unison, "Awwwww!" to clearly communicate their approval and empathy.

"You have a wonderful wife," Dr. Reilly said as the large video screen showed Deidre trying to pull Sam to his feet. "You are quite a lucky man, Sam."

Realizing there now was no way to avoid this situation, Sam finally eased himself to his feet awkwardly, clearly embarrassed by all the attention.

Deidre jumped in, wanting to ease her husband's discomfort.

"We're just visiting San Francisco for a few days, out and about at restaurants and shops and the wharf, you know, and I am always so proud every time I notice one of those glances from a woman across the street or something, one of those glances that tell me they think my husband is attractive."

Dr. Reilly smiled broadly. "And we can all see why!" she said.

The audience applauded heartily, something that only added to Sam's predicament.

"Sam, we don't want to embarrass you," the host soothed, "but I'm sure the women here on stage and in the audience would say it's nothing to be embarrassed about to be handsome and in shape."

She smiled the most endearing smile possible, trying to put Sam at ease before she addressed the entire audience, "You should be flattered, Sam, that your pretty wife — and apparently all of the studio audience, too — think you're a handsome man."

The audience confirmed Dr. Reilly's estimation.

She turned back to Sam and said, "For the sake of our discussion on today's show," she said, "please help us out here for a minute, Sam."

Her expression was an unspoken request for permission.

After a second, Sam shrugged, then smiled a little, to which the audience applauded.

Dr. Reilly, turned back to the ladies on stage and said, "You all indicated you had good imaginations about men, and I asked about men in business suits, if I recall correctly."

Sam instantly deduced what was coming. He sat down abruptly.

The audience reaction directed Dr. Reilly's attention to the screen, and she saw the camera capturing Sam's quick movement back into his seat.

"Deidre," she said, as Deidre was still standing but trying to pull Sam back to his feet, "it seems that Sam is worried about something I was about to say. Maybe it'll put him more at ease if you ask the question I was about to ask our guests on stage."

The host looked at Deidre to discern whether she knew what that question was about to be.

Deidre looked at Sam, then leaned down to whisper something in his ear as the camera caught everything and displayed it on the video screen in the studio.

But the camera and the overhead audience mics couldn't capture Deidre's whispered entreaty to her husband.

"Babe, I love you so much, and I am so proud of you and your hot, sexy body. You know that," she said close to Sam's ear. "Women tell me all the time what a handsome husband I have, and I know what that means — many of them would like to see you naked."

"But on TV! Deidre! Don't ask them if they're imagining me naked!" he implored.

She kissed his cheek, and the audience applauded.

"It's okay, babe," she soothed in his ear. "The show is just bringing out in the open the thoughts lots of women have already have about you and which a lot of women will continue to have about you."

Without waiting for a confirmation from him, Deidre straightened and asked the women on stage, "It's okay to answer this because I already know what you'll say, but, 'Would you enjoy thinking about what my husband looks like naked?'"

The women on stage looked at Dr. Reilly. It was clear they were seeking some guidance about this turn of events.

"And you're not going to be angry to hear the response, or be offended by what they say?" Dr. Reilly asked Deidre.

"I've known the answer ever since the first time I laid eyes on Sam," she said smiling at Dr. Reilly and then down at Sam.

"Is this an incredible wife?" Dr. Reilly asked the crowd, pointing toward Deidre.

The audience applauded wildly, and the camera captured Sam, who finally stood back up, this time grinning and shrugging his shoulders with upraised hands in an I-give-up gesture.

Dr. Reilly turned to her guests on stage. "Deidre asked you a question, and she says she already knows the answer." She cut her glance back to Sam and Deidre and then back to her guests."Deidre's question was, 'Would you enjoy imagining what Sam looks like naked?'"

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 18 milliseconds