No Ordinary Love

"No, not really. I mean... it's just the first time I've ever had a real lesbian in my arms." I confessed.

"Does it scare you?" Beth urged as our eyes met together in truthful longing.

Somehow, I knew my reply before she even asked.

"No." I unabashedly admitted in a low, sensuous tone.

"Mom." Beth softly mouthed, lifting her left hand to brush Barbara's face.

"You're the reason I wanted to be a lesbian." Beth said. "Growing up with you, always seeing how beautiful you were... its what every girl could ever hope to have."

"Oh my God." I gasped. "Me?"

Beth slowly nodded yes; keeping her eyes transfixed upon her mine. I couldn't believe the remarkable words that were coming from my daughter's mouth. As shocking and as immoral as they were, they somehow made complete sense to me.

"In fact, I'd probably ask to kiss you right now if you weren't my mother." Beth continued. "Not that I haven't thought about it though."

"I have too." I finally admitted, yielding to the tidal wave of emotion and need she felt inside.

The two of us were venturing into the complete unknown... this was undiscovered territory for us. Yet somehow, something inside me said it was worth risking everything for.

Beth's fingers remained upon my blushing cheek, sharing a timeless gaze of realization and truth.

"You... so you've thought about me?" Beth beckoned in a softer tone.

With that, I raised her hand to lightly grasp her daughter's as she nodded "yes" with certainty.

"We could... they would throw us in jail for it." Beth added.

"I don't care." I said. "I'd spend the rest of my life in jail for you."

My words melted Beth's heart. They were healing in a way... soothing to hear, and so right.

"Oh, mom." Beth uttered, adoring my supple face with years of hope and ambition serving as her only inspiration.

"I've always loved you... not as your daughter, but as a woman." Beth ultimately acknowledged. "For so long... so long."

My breath grew shallow, feeling myself inadvertently inching closer towards the full sweet lips that awaited a mother's kiss.

"I want to kiss you." I calmly spoke.

"I want you to." Replied her motionless daughter.

"Ooohhh." I sighed in aching passion. This was the one moment I had dreamt of for far to long.

Like a frightened child, my fingers crept up to graze Beth's full, saturated lips. My line of sight bounced back and forth between Beth's sapphire eyes and the lips that I wanted to drink the forbidden elixir of exquisite incest from.

"My beautiful mother." Beth breathlessly pledged, feeling her mother's graceful touch.

"God, even that sounds so fucking sexy." I thought to myself as she continued exploring her child's lips.

Our misty eyes converged once more as our mouths willingly seared together. I felt the piercing sword of lust and eroticism stab my very soul as we shared our very first kiss as wanton lovers. For me, it had been the one unobtainable dream I knew would never come true... yet here, in this darkened hotel room at 2:17am on a cold autumn night, a mother and her daughter rescued one another in the purest sense. That thought alone stripped away any resistance to this magnificent accomplishment of divine incest.

The angels of kismet had led us to the warmth of each other's arms...

I relished the dripping benediction of my daughter's tender lips. I had never felt anything so soft before... so luscious. That added to the fact that I was sharing my first kiss with a woman was one thing, but the sordid knowledge that it was my own daughter was something my mind simply could not grasp. It was magnificent... poignant, and so sensual.

Beth drew upon my inspirations, suckling the lips of her professed lifelong hero, me of all people. Beth blessed my mouth with the finesse I had sought for so long. My right hand turned so to stroke Beth's youthful face with the backs of her fingers, savoring Beth's boiling saliva. Gradually, I felt her demure hand touch mine, gingerly guiding it to her mouth to lovingly kiss each digit carefully... slowly... and so affectionately. Our faces drifted together as I watched Beth's perpetual devotion in silent awe.

"I've always wanted to do this." Beth confessed, tenderly suckling each finger as if delicious morsels of the most cherished cuisine.

"Oh my God." I breathlessly whispered as my mouth fell agape.

"I watched these hands raise me." Beth continued, murmuring between each yearning kiss. "Nurture me... loving me all these years."

Bending my hand about, she painstakingly bathed the inside of my palm with her tongue. Both of her lissome hands cradled mine, falling into a mystical trance as she molded my entire palm to her face, whimpering in intoxicating ebullience. All I could do was endure the magical hex my daughter had cast over me with these kisses.

"My beautiful mother." Moaned Beth, lustfully worshipping my hand.

I had never witnessed such pure eroticism before. Never again would I think that something as plain and ordinary as a hand couldn't be considered a beautiful thing. Beth was redefining salaciousness and love with each passing moment.

I let go and wrapped my arms around Beth's neck, falling into a commanding embrace as Beth's mouth muffled mine with resounding moans. Bending my neck for a deeper kiss, I gave Beth full access to plunge her tongue throughout my open mouth. She took full advantage of my submission, thrashing her tongue from top to bottom, licking my inner cheeks and teeth before drawing in my lower lip in hypnotizing lust. I buckled beneath the eagerness of my child, giving into to whatever impulse she so craved.

I was aghast by her salacious courage. My neck fell back, casting itself vulnerable for another taste. Crazed by the countless hopes and fantasies, Beth sank in, sealing her mouth to my neck. I howled, clutching the flimsy football jersey on her shoulders, tearing it from her flesh. Our intensity exploded, as Beth sank her teeth deeper, hungrily suckling my skin. I grinned as I imagined a dark hickey on my neck... wanting to walk about in public for everyone to see. If those wandering eyes only knew it was my very own daughter that gave me this savage mark.

I wanted the world to know I had finally met my soul mate.

"Fuck!" I yelped, feeling Beth's tongue thrash across my neck.

I think my throaty cry fueled Beth's flames even more. Lifting me, Beth dismounted my battered neck to pull the flannel nightgown from my body.

Like a misty eyed savage, Beth growled; "I want you naked."

Angrily tugging my gown, she ripped part of it off as we both carelessly flung it to the floor before I clutched Beth's jersey, lifting it over her head so to free the body she wanted so badly. I'll never forget her sexy sigh as that jersey finally slipped over her arms, revealing the most superb body my eyes had ever seen.

"I have no clue why you wear these old maid gowns." Beth whispered. "You have too sexy of a body for those."

We both took in the full sight of each other's flawless nudity. On her knees, Beth was taken by the wholesome spectacle of my full, motherly breasts. My sights were cemented on how proportioned Beth truly was... the fact such a Goddess was spawned from my own womb left me a zombie... I had truly created a work of art... a statuesque, curvaceous woman that actually wanted me. Those large, robust breasts that teemed with vitality... a smooth flat stomach that splendidly accented the ripe flair of Beth's fertile hips. I reached for her, feathering my fingertips along the width of Beth's hips with a paralyzed expression of utter incredulity. For an unexplained reason, all I could think was how fertile my daughter looked.

"Mother." Whispered Beth in a needful tone.

Looking up, I glowed with unconditional veneration for my daughter.

"Tonight will change everything. You know that, right?" Beth asked, crawling to me as I clasped her waist, snuggling my face against Beth's ripe abdomen.

"Oh, sweetie... it'll only change things for the better." I answered, turning to plant a supple kiss upon Beth's quivering stomach. "How could this be so wrong?"

Beth exhaled, closing her eyes as she cradled my head in her palms, combing my lengthy brown tresses like sacred threads of the purest fabric. I gazed upward as Beth lowered her chest, surrounding my face with those large, invigorating breasts. Feeling the velvety smoothness of my child's life force pressing the sides of my face, I wanted lost myself amidst the buxom flesh.

Beth shuddered seeing my face in her burrowed cleavage.

"Oh, mother." Beth could barely say. "You're soooooo beautiful."

My eyelids fluttered, inebriated by the fact that I was surrounded by two of the most delicious breasts I had ever seen. How could any woman refuse such bliss? Such sanctity?

I leaned back as my lips parted, slowly bridging the gap of emptiness between my mouth and her hardened nipple. I shivered, slowly savoring the warm skin. I actually had a woman's breast in my mouth... both of us couldn't believe the utter magnificence of this moment. Sipping the vast areola of my offspring's left breast, my tongue twined about the swollen nipple before lowering my jaw to inhale as much breast flesh as I could possibly devour. Beth sighed in release as my cheeks caved in, taking in even more flesh. I flattened my tongue across the solid nipple, lapping at it with the fire and intensity of a thousand women. Beth gazed down and nearly cried at the divine vista... her mother was slurping her own breast... who would have ever thought this could have happened?

It was my first taste of something so heavenly. It wasn't clumsy or frivolous... every bit of it came naturally to me as age old instincts took hold, hoping that in some way, a drop of milk would fall into my famished mouth. And below that was another sacred voyage taking place... my hands had found themselves fixed upon Beth's juicy thighs. On incestuous impulse, I began massaging the rich fullness of those smooth thighs before crawling behind her to explore the spherical largeness of Beth's lustrous ass. Careful not to disturb the cheeks' exquisite form, I slowly began to trace the all-embracing outline of her lavish ass. I was quickly becoming a fan of all things round and succulent. All I kept remembering was that day at the pool, and how much I wanted that ass on that hot summer that day. And here it was... finally within my grasp.

"Oh, mother." Cooed Beth once more as I moaned in garbled approval. I really started to enjoy being called 'mother' during this night of discovery and fulfillment. It just sounded so incredibly sexy. "My dear sweet mother." Beth breathlessly uttered. I couldn't take it anymore. I wanted this, and wanted to taste this mouth-watering ass. Leaning forward and opening my mouth, I gave in and softly pressed my anxious lips to the soft mass with an opened mouth kiss.

I couldn't believe how incredibly smooth it was. I was literally redefining the phrase 'kiss my ass'. Lazily kissing the fleshy skin, I french kissed the ass as I did her own mouth, sloppily and so lovingly. Resting both hands atop each pumpkin, I really got into the taste of ample flesh of my daughter's savory ass. I glazed her right cheek with my tongue, coating the entire surface with my boiling saliva, drawing my tongue out as far as it could go, flat against the sublime curvature of the full orb.

"Ooooh, you really do love ass." Beth moaned in a throaty tone.

Tightening my grip, I cooed in glorious rapture, planting another scalding kiss on the facing cheek before smothering my mouth. "She has no idea how much I love this. I'll have to show her." I thought to myself as my mouth slipped away from the succulent cheek, leaving a string of stewing saliva that connected us. As I saw that lewd thread, my eyes looked to the dark fissure that separated her mounting ass. My stomach churned as I lunged, crooking my jaw as I inhaled as mush ass flesh as humanly possible. My cheeks caved in as I suckled, savored, and thrashed my tongue all across her chewy backside.

"Ooooh, I love this. So fucking hot." Wailed Beth. "My hot mom sucking her girl's big ass."

That single comment drove me mad with raw, wild hunger. In some rousing way, hearing Beth articulate the imposing size of her ass lit a fire inside my very soul. I sank my teeth in deep, gnawing it like a starved animal. I loved hearing my daughter verbalize our newfound romance. I loved big... I adored fleshy, sweeping curves, and my daughter knew it.

Hearing my muffled moans of hope animated Beth, gyrating her hips beneath my taboo feast.

"Oooooooooooooh God yes, mother. Fuck yeah." She panted aloud, tugging at the bed sheets in agonizing ecstasy.

With that, Beth turned around her to face me as an assuring gaze of devotion followed. We set each other ablaze, feeling the sweet goodness of our chests and stomachs enmesh. It felt so good to finally share a timeless lovers embrace... and with her arms about me; Beth lowered me back upon the mattress in confident modesty... as if we were in some romantic epic film.

"I love you, mother." pledged Beth before planting a lasting kiss upon my anxious lips.

"I love you too, my sweet baby girl." I quietly replied.

"Who would have ever thought?" she whispered back to me.

"I know." I answered. "Oh, I know sweetie."

Straddling my body, Beth arched her back, jutting her tasty ass high into the air as her face glided down my heaving chest. I remained still; holding my breath for I knew what Beth was after. How fitting it was that my own daughter would be the first (and hopefully last) woman on earth who would guide me to the gates of homosexual utopia.

"I'm going to taste you, mother." Assured Beth as her hands scaled each of my full, rising tits. "You want that, don't you?"

"Yes." I timidly agreed, nodding yes many times in desirous need.

Beth's eyesight soon came to my wholesome chest, cradling each healthful mound as if treasured swells of the richest land of all the earth. Her fingers massaged my breasts, as if someone had cast a spell over her, captivating her.

"Oh, mother." Beth uttered, as if to say "How beautiful you truly are."

"This is where I fed from." Beth continued.

"Yes." I cooed, gently caressing my child's soft golden locks.

With that, Beth lowered her mouth to practically swallow my right breast. My back bowed and chest heaved in glorious rapture, rekindling the sweet memory of 18 years before when Beth suckled this very breast. Only now, I was providing my child with a much more meaningful form of life... the very gift of true love.

Tediously pivoting her face, Beth gathered her emotions for the wondrous feast. She simply couldn't get enough of her mother's tits... it was all she could have ever hoped for. All those years of stolen looks, wanton gazes and sinful prayers were finally fulfilled. I began to wonder if Beth remembered all the magnificent dresses I would wear at certain times, dresses that hugged my busty frame... low cut gowns that left my deep cleavage out for all to see. If I only knew that the curious eyes of my teenage daughter were scrutinizing my body back then... how a young woman's eyes set themselves on the most cherished prize of all... her very own mother. I hoped my breasts would receive the blunt of Beth's deep-rooted fascination, and ultimately, the heart and soul of my only child.

The flames of lust spiraled, seizing Beth as she voraciously lathered the underside of my large tits. My arms stretched up, luxuriating in the affection... no man or woman had ever done this to me, shown me this much eagerness or desire... and if this was a sign of things to come, then this was going to be something truly magical. I watched in breathless wonder as Beth lovingly dragged her face across the swell of my other breast. Beth whimpered in crushing awe.

"God, I can't tell you how long I've wanted to do this." Beth said before swallowing my swollen areola.

"Oh, baby." I murmured, now shivering in tormenting wonderment.

With a loud pop, Beth's mouth continued its feast, flattening her tongue upon my stomach, glazing it with a moist path of spicy saliva. Kissing my lower stomach, I felt that Beth wanted to show her appreciation for where she was created... paying homage to the very reason for her existence. Beth deliberately dragged the tips of her nipples along my undulating stomach, causing another series of frantic cries and innumerable tremors.

"I came from here." Beth mumbled before taking my right thigh in her clutches.

Easing it sideways, I felt the cool night air bathe my saturated groin, triggering a jolt of anxiety throughout my body. Beth reached the crest of my pubic hair, timidly brushing her nose through the many slivers, inhaling the humid scent of my womanhood she so adored. My heart rate exploded, now clinging to the sheets in anticipation, much like Beth had done earlier. This was it... no man or woman had ever gone this far, not even Beth's father, who just so happened to think that tasting a woman's pussy was appalling. Good thing that hang-up didn't pass down to his daughter.

Beth somehow motioned my other thigh back as she glided down to see my dripping pussy. A long moan of exultation came from her as Beth traced its outline with her tongue, treasuring the scent of her origins. I simply couldn't believe what was happening.

"So beautiful." Beth murmured, letting my pubes brush her lips and nose. "Perfect."

I saw no traces of guilt or fear on my daughter's face as she crept forward, sealing her mouth to my lifelong neglected pussy. The one shot heard around the world... my entire body locked up, nearly going into seizures as the extravagant warmth of Beth's mouth blessed my sensitive vulva.

"Oh my fucking GAWD!!" I screamed at the top of my lungs, squashing my poor baby's face between my smooth thighs.

Clenching my eyes shut-- a million volts of homosexual bliss jolted in my head. My back bent as my body nearly leapt from the mattress. This was fucking unbelievable.

"Hooooo." I gasped, collapsing back upon the bed before lifting myself back up again. "Hooooly fucking shit!!"

Beth's remarkable tongue began its loving voyage, swirling through the outer folds of my pussy. Between greedy gasps, I prayed that Beth thought I tasted wonderful... better than any other woman she had been with. I hoped that all Beth would concentrate on was how she came from her birthplace... that this was native soil for her, and tonight, she would let me know just what she thought of it in painstaking detail. My God, no one had ever told me that such ecstasy existed, let alone between two women... not even considering the ebullience a mother and her daughter could experience together.

Resting her left arm across my lower stomach, Beth settled in as her tongue tediously divided my outer lips. I was now beside myself, acting like some uncontrolled lunatic. My senses went numb, overloaded by the melodious coupling. She must have thought I was an idiot for my unbridled behavior, but I didn't care. I let loose for the first time in my entire life, embracing my unwavering feelings for my daughter with a fervor that would make any couple envious. It was so fucking sexy... so hot... and so erotically wrong, and I loved every waking moment of it.

I clutched the sides of my head, tugging and pulling my hair in desperation, bellowing out my disbelief for all to hear. I didn't care who heard me, or if anyone knew my daughter was making love to me... I somehow clawed Beth's head as a sequence of orgasmic seizures ripped me apart. My back bowed upward, as my clit was found tucked between the folds. Beth delighted in finding it by moaning a guttural cry of joy, suckling the solid clit between her teeth, gingerly nibbling it with such delicate finesse. All I could do was thrash up and down, sideways and crossways, ceaselessly crying out incoherent gasps and cries of taboo ecstasy. Beth grasped my right hand, squeezing it for dear life as the long forgotten elegance of orgasm began its fateful march across my devastated body. Beth held true, caressing the underside of my clit as I looked down to see her cheeks of her mouth caved in.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 15 milliseconds