No Ordinary Love

I called in sick for the next three days while Beth and I bunkered down at the hotel, only to leave our room when it was only absolutely necessary. Our lovemaking grew in intensity and significance. On our only trip out, Beth drove me back to Cincinnati for a candlelit romantic dinner, then to a sex shop that adjoined a popular strip club. Inside, we both caroused throughout the vast abyss of videos and toys before Beth came to the strap-on section. Having my eyes opened to such a wild subculture of sex was shocking, but somehow natural for me. Watching Beth peruse the varieties of belts, harnesses and phalluses, she reached over to grab a flesh colored cock, which must have been nine to ten inches in length.

"What do you think?" she coyly asked, waving the realistic in front of me as if to cast another spell.

"If it makes you happy." I timidly replied.

"Do you like how thick it is?" she continued. "God, it must be a good two inches thick."

I gave up my timid demeanor, leaning over to lovingly kiss her ear. "I want you to use that on me." I whispered. "You can do whatever you want with me."

Beth shuddered right there, nearly losing her footing in the aisle. Taking in a deep breath, she regained her composure, grabbing a leather harness before we made our way to the checkout counter.

"Yeah, I think this will work." She excitably said.

After our jaunt in the sex shop, Beth walked me next door to the strip club where we had a fantastic time. I was a little reluctant at first since I had no idea what these places were like. But with little encouraging, Beth had me at the front door where the doorman gladly let us in for free since women were encouraged to visit. Inside the darkened smoke filled club, I was introduced to yet another wonderful realm of sexuality I had never known. Catering mostly to the men, Beth and I made our way to the back of the club, hand in hand as we sat in a corner booth.

"I come here all the time." Beth admitted as she lit a cigarette, putting her arm around me. "It's the only place where I can get my fix."

"Honey, maybe we shouldn't... you know." I said, back in my cautious mother mode.

"What?" she rebuffed.

"You know, show our affection out like this. What if someone sees us?" I urged.

Beth quickly put out her cigarette, then pushed back the table before slamming her mouth to mine in primal hunger. Climbing across me, she straddled my body as she clutched my hands in hers, abruptly pinning me to the leather bench. Shocked by her savage force, all I could do was suffer through her dynamic passion.

"I'll show the entire world I wanna fuck my own mother." She hoarsely muttered as her mouth wetly splattered across mine.

I instantaneously ceded, giving in to her spellbinding intensity. I had seen small hints of her aggression in the past few days, but this was beyond anything I had planned for. She was simply crazed with lust, greed, and passion for me, her very own mother.

Cheers and chants began booming through the club as the male patrons immediately saw us locked in a passionate tryst. I resisted, not wanting anyone to watch our unrivaled desires being publicized. But when Beth harshly shoved her hand up my skirt, I couldn't defy her ghastly wishes. I was hers for the taking. Suffocated by our smoldering kiss, Beth's fingers began working their magic once more as I could hear the cheers slowly fade away as the rights of orgasm beguiled my senses.

Beth sloppily ran her tongue across my cheek, cramming it into my ear as I jolted, tingling in glorious ecstasy. I swung my arms around her neck, holding to her for dear life as my mouth fell agape... I didn't care who saw us at this point. All that mattered was my daughter's surpassing need for sex, and giving her what she so desperately craved. Her fingers were miraculous, discovering my swollen clit while somehow slipping the others deep inside my drenched pussy.

"Gonna fuck you." Beth eagerly muttered into my ear.

"Yeah, yeah." I replied in breathless hope.

"Tell me you want me to fuck you, mom." She retorted.

"Ooooooooh Beth. Fuck me like there's no tomorrow." I breathlessly pleaded.

It didn't take long before the waves of orgasm lapped at my flesh, sending me to the lawless abyss of lesbian ecstasy I so loved. I didn't give one shit who might recognize us. It just didn't matter now.

Countless explosions of light filled my mind's eye as I came, locking up in agonizing rapture. Gasping for breath, I dug my fingernails into Beth's blouse as she jammed her fingers deep inside me... back into the womb she was bore from eighteen years prior to tonight. That lone thought of her inside me as a baby, now fully grown and ravaging me as a wanton lover made the orgasm even that more forceful. My body convulsed beneath Beth, paralyzed by our exultation. My God, if these men only knew that we were actually mother and daughter, bound by blood and an eternal bond.

If they only knew...

After I came, we lied snuggled together as a few men began applauding us. But before I could stop my head from spinning, the club's owner walked up to us.

"You ladies are gonna have to leave if you keep that up." The surly vagrant said.

"We'll be good." Promised Beth, knowing that our reckless exhibition meant no business for the dancers. "Who's your hottest dancer here?"

"Well, that really depends on what you want." He replied.

"Right." Beth replied, turning to me. "Then who's the hottest woman in here, mom?"

My eyes shot open when she called me 'mom'. I could have nearly died. I glanced up to see the manager visibly curious as to our relationship. Glaring at her with a stern eye, she knew she had provoked me. It was then that sexy wry smile came over her face.

"Ah, come on... you love it, and you know it." She said, kissing the back of my hand before looking back out to the floor. "Come on, who do you want to dance with? We gotta bring some business in here."

"You." I quietly uttered with a knowing grin.

Tightening her grip on my hand, Beth knew I was sincere. There was no other woman I wanted.

"There." Beth pointed across the dim room to a voluptuous brunette, strutting along the rows of men, hoping for a dance.

When I saw her, I immediately could see why Beth was drawn to her... gorgeous long flowing coal black hair, an immaculate hour glass figure, and the deepest black eyes I had ever seen on a woman... and skin so deeply tan, darkened gold almost. I then made out she was of Hawaiian descent, and now I saw exactly what my daughter did. This stripper exuded a brilliant aura of lust and sexuality, and I was quickly following in my daughter's footsteps of fascination over the island woman. My eyes came to meet the stripper's, and it instantly felt in the pit of my stomach. That raw, unbridled gluttony that was becoming more and more familiar to me with each passing day.

"Ooooh, look at that sexy piece of ass." Beth growled as her 'come-hither' strut seriously turned us both on.

The dark skinned siren saw us, and made her way to our table. All I could do was scrutinize her glorious swagger, those delicious hips swaying in suggestive candor.

"Hey baby." purred the stripper as she stood within a foot of us.

God, even her sullen voice was so enticing.

"Hey sexy." Beth said as she stood, slowly falling into a peaceful kiss with the slinky vamp.

"Look who I finally brought." Beth said, nestling into the stripper's arms.

"Ah, this must be her." She said, leaving Beth's arms to sit beside me.

How did she know my name? Intrigue and curiosity made my heart race at an unthinkable rate.

"Hi Barbara, I'm Jasmine." The stripper mouthed, scooting closer to me as she touched my goose bumped arm.

I trembled, watching the savory full-figured body narrow the empty space between us. My God, those beige breasts seeped with awe-inspiring eroticism.

"Hi." I stammered in confusion. "How do you know my name?"

"Well..." Jasmine began. "I actually play you when I'm with Beth."

Confused, I looked back around to Beth, sitting opposite of me.

"I don't get it." I answered in perplexity.

"Mom..." Beth explained. "Jasmine role-plays as you when we make love. She's been 'Barbara' to me for over six months. She's let me live my fantasy and she knows how much I've loved you."

"Oh my God." I replied, taken aback by her disclosure.

Looking over into Jasmine's rich Cimmerian eyes, I couldn't believe that another woman had actually been a part of this. Up until now, I thought Beth and I were the only women alive who had drank from the cup of exquisite incest.

"I see why she loves you now." Jasmine softly said, putting her bare arm around me. "You're so gorgeous."

I could tell Jasmine wanted to kiss me. I saw it written all over her face. And truth be told, I wanted her to... I wanted this exotic islander woman in my arms, here and now.

Taking out a $100 bill, Beth reached over, pulling back the thin string of Jasmine's thong, snapping it as the currency burrowed itself to the dark fertile skin I wanted pressed to my own. Nodding in agreement, the manager finally walked off in satisfaction, leaving us three finally alone.

"I have a feeling we might be more comfy somewhere else." Beth suggestively expressed, taking Jasmine's hand to kiss her elegant palm.

Paralyzed by the shocking revelation, and titillated by Jasmine's rubenesque body, I couldn't help but nod in agreement. Leaning over to my ear, I thought Jasmine was going to lock her lips to mine...

"I can't wait to watch you two make love." She whispered in my ear, leaning back with a telling smile.

Later...

Not wanting to wait to drive back to our hotel, so we got another one across the street. Beth wanted one with a Jacuzzi, and I happily agreed as we hurried to the room, hand in hand. In the elevator, I pushed Beth back against the wall with a kiss, suffocating her with my mouth. Returning my kiss with equal fervor, we blessed each other's faces with countless kisses. I was on fire for my daughter, and for Jasmine.

"I can't believe it." I moaned. "You paid a woman to be me... oh my GAWD, that's so fucking hot."

"I had to. All my life I wanted this... you." She breathlessly replied.

Beth buried her face in my deep cleavage, clutching my ass in her frantic hands as I heard a helpless, muffled 'yes' come from between my large breasts. I zestfully cradled her head, wrapping my arms about her, so deeply moved that she had thought of me in such a way for so long. That she thought a delicious stripper like Jasmine reminded her of me.

"Oh my baby girl... oh sweetheart. Mother loves you so much." I gasped.

Beth frantically ran her tongue up and down every inch of my tits as fast as she could. The elevator dinged as we reached the top floor. The doors flung open as Beth arose from her mother's life giving breasts, only to see an elderly couple waiting. We both quickly tried to compose ourselves as the married couple looked away in abhorrence. We hurriedly walked past them as Beth started cracking up.

"Sorry about that." Beth shouted as I tried to shut her up. "Mom's just got the best tits in all of Ohio."

I playfully slapped her as I looked back to see the old people walk on the elevator. It was so damn funny watching them get all bent out of shape. I loved how Beth made me feel young again, how she made me laugh... I was so in love with her at this moment.

Jasmine was getting off work in about an hour, and Beth wanted to set the perfect romantic atmosphere. So I gave her $30 to go to the corner store, telling her to get two of the biggest bottles of baby oil, some flowers for Jasmine, and as many candles as she could. We stood at the doorway I opened the door for her. And just like a newlywed couple, we leaned in together at the same moment for a sweet tender kiss goodbye.

"I love you." I whispered, opening my eyes.

"And I love you." Beth faithfully replied as she lovingly gazed into my eyes.

"Be careful." I said, kissing her a second time.

I watched Beth leave the room, admiring her youthful bounce in each of her steps. She was so excited, and so was I. This was going to be an incredible night.

Later that night when Jasmine finally arrived, she was greeted by at least two dozen candles illuminating the plush suite. Having left a key for her at the front desk, Jasmine crept in to make her way to the Jacuzzi, where she found Beth and I already in, nestled arm in arm, passionately making out in the hot bubbling water.

"Oh wow." Jasmine whimpered.

I looked up, seeing that beautiful dark skinned goddess once more, wearing a long overcoat. She must have been in a hurry, grabbing whatever she had to make it over here.

"Hi." I said, welcoming the siren to our incestuous realm for the night.

"God, I've never seen a real mother and daughter kiss." Jasmine started. "It's... so beautiful to watch."

With that, Beth arose from the water, stepping out to lay a deep kiss on Jasmine's brooding lips. Returning Beth's fondness, Jasmine swallowed every ounce of Beth's desire.

"You should see what I'm gonna do to her later." Beth urged to her, glancing back at me in the Jacuzzi.

The smitten islander stared at me in hopeful aspiration. I don't know what exactly turned her on, the fact that I was in a romantic relationship with my daughter, or my curvy wet flesh... either way; I was going to find out exactly why.

Stepping behind Jasmine, Beth casually opened her stifling overcoat to reveal the tawdry buxom flesh that set me on fire back at the club. I sat up to take a good long look at that marvelously shaped flesh, so full and replete with immeasurable curves. And the way the candlelight accentuated her supple body... I wanted her more than anything.

"Look at her." Cooed Beth behind Jasmine. "My own mother, now my lover."

"Oooooh." Whimpered the fleshy islander in crushing awe.

All I could do was gaze at the darkened cleavage of her breasts. I gravitated towards the sapid pair in complete wonder. The way she stood, the style of her posture... my God this woman was truly magnificent in every sense. Her long flowing hair perfectly complimented her neck and shoulders, cascading down her neck like pure tropical waterfalls.

"Mother, why don't you tell Jasmine what you're gonna do to her." suggested Beth as she unfastened Jasmine's brazier.

I had no idea how to say it, or even how to try.

"I... I just want her." I foolishly voiced.

"What else? Make love to her in words, mother. Pretend she's blind, and you have to describe it for her." Beth answered in an encouraging tone.

By now, Beth had dropped the heavy overcoat and bra, forming a shapeless mountain by Jasmine's feet. Still behind the mystical islander, Beth's hands began to gingerly trace the underside of Jasmine's large, heavy breasts. God, her fingers looked so elegant just fluttering below their spherical figure.

"I would worship her like a Goddess." I began.

"Yeeeeeeaaaah." Cooed Beth, graceful sweeping her palms down the sides of Jasmine's small waist.

"Like some..." I started, still trying to combine language with lust. "I'd taste her body like the most sacred feast on earth. I'd feed from her motherly tits so slowly... drinking... hoping that a drop of milk would come and quench my thirst."

Jasmine's eyes closed, tilting her neck back in inebriating awe. I could tell she loved being seduced by my descriptive prose.

"Mother loves big round things." Beth spoke in Jasmine's ear. "Just you wait until she slips her tongue between your ass cheeks. I should know."

"Ooooooooh my GAWD." Jasmine cried out, nearly stumbling over in wonderment.

Beth motioned Jasmine around to show me just what I wanted to see... Jasmine's big succulent ass. Kneeling beside her, Beth hooked each side of her white thong with her fingers, drawing down the fabric while glancing back to me and that perfect ass.

"You see that, mom?" Beth urged as we both watched the thong delicately slip down the bronzed peak of each cheek. "Ohhhh, look at this... I can't wait to see your face buried between these hot cheeks."

That was all I could take. I leapt from the Jacuzzi, grabbing Jasmine's hips at the same time I pulled her back into the simmering waters. I had to have her, no matter what the cost. Willfully letting me control her, I dipped my Goddess' beige body into the water, sliding behind her as my tits slithered across her smooth thighs. Propping Jasmine on her knees, I took in the full vista of the promising breadth of Jasmine's wide hips, thick thighs, and unmistakably spherical ass. The water intensified the contact of our flesh as I moaned in aching sapphic urgency, finally grasping the swollen ass I wanted to sink my teeth into. Beth knelt beside the Jacuzzi, scooping handfuls of water to bathe Jasmine's globes, making the skin glossy, thus making me even hungrier.

"Look at that, mom. Look how sexy that big ass is. Do it... eat that fucking ass like its food." Beth implored.

With that, I quickly embedded my face between the picturesque ass, groaning aloud in utter starvation. Jasmine held onto the sides of the Jacuzzi, aghast by my understandable appetite. I finally had this... at long last; I was smothering my lips and mouth all throughout the deep chasm of Jasmine's hindquarters. My senses went on overload as I chewed, licked, and probed every square inch of her ass crack, all the while cupping each mounting swell of her divine ass. Within moments, my mouth was french kissing her asshole with careless abandon, causing Jasmine to lock up in mythical narcosis.

"Ooooooooh YES, YES!!" Jasmine cried out, trembling beneath my loving tongue. "Eat my ass you hot fucking bitch, Goddammit YES!!"

Suddenly, a deluge of warm water doused my face and her ass. Not leaving my taboo feast, I looked back to see Beth had grabbed the hotel ice bucket, using it to scoop the water to bathe our enthusiastic union.

"You two look so fucking hot together." Beth hissed, leaning over to me to kiss my ear.

"You fucking eat that, mother. Taste that ass, and stick that tongue deeper than you did in mine." Beth urged, pulling my hair back so she could see my eyes alongside each tender cheek.

"God, I can't even see your nose... you're so fucking deep, aren't you?" Beth wanted to know.

She reached in to clasp Jasmine's ass, pressing the cheeks together as my entire face disappeared. "Ooooooh fuck yeah." Beth growled. "Get lost in there... lose your face in that big juicy ass."

Jasmine's asshole was tight, but my tongue flattened itself across the orifice, slothfully lapping it up, then down... and up again... circling it tenderly, hoping to encourage her to relax, and allow my tongue's loving entry that she knew was unavoidable.

Jasmine's body began to shiver. "Oooh God, look at her ass shake." Beth whispered. "Like waves rippling on a smooth pond."

God, Beth was saying all the right things to get me going. I just loved her kinky prose. With Beth's hands still holding her cheeks, Beth pulled them apart to see her mother's lips sealed to Jasmine's mouthwatering asshole.

"Oooooh fucking God." Beth snarled. "You better be loving this-- you should see her kissing your asshole." Beth said to Jasmine, crawling up to her to slam her mouth to hers in unrelenting craving. I looked up from between the golden hills of ass to watch Beth's tongue maul Jasmine's entire face, hungrily wiping away her makeup with long swipes. God, I just couldn't believe how provocative our coupling was. Why didn't I become a wanton lesbian earlier in life?

Grasping Jasmine's hair, Beth tugged her head back... "Tell my mother you love this."

"I love you eating my ass." Jasmine barely expressed.

"Tell her you want that tongue inside you." Urged my daughter.

"I want... Oh my God, I want it inside me." Jasmine exclaimed with her eyes closed and mouth open in outrageous amazement.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 60 milliseconds