No Ordinary Love

"Inside what?" Beth shouted in fury.

"My ass... inside my ass... deep." Cried Jasmine.

"Your big juicy ass, isn't it?" replied Beth.

"Yeah." Jasmine somehow replied. "It's so fucking big, and I love it."

Her words drew out that wild animal in me once more... tightening my tongue with all of my might, I centered its tip on her core... sinking in with every ounce of my faithful lust. Jasmine took in a long gasp; crying out like a sword had stabbed her tender heart.

"Yeah, finally letting her inside, aren't you?" Beth spoke, caressing Jasmine's glistening back.

"Oooooooooh it feels so fucking good, baby." Jasmine cried, sounding like a little girl in a high pitched tone. "Oooohh she's tasting me baby."

Flaring my tongue all through Jasmine's tangy hole, it was just as astounding as Beth's ass was the night before. But my appetite spread like wildfire, and I knew exactly why. I loved deep dark bronzed skin... just as that day last summer when Beth's skin glowed with that golden tan, I realized that her tan was an aphrodisiac for me... it simply made me wild, fueling the flames of lesbian lust beyond my control.

With renewed hunger, I lightly patted each of Jasmine's caramel cheeks, watching them gently shake as I tugged back the cheeks for another lunge inside my ethnically arousing vixen. Feeling my wet tongue mesh with those luscious fibers of muscle and tissue, Jasmine slowly squeezed her sphincter about my tongue, "milking" it in needfulness. Her wanton gestures only made my tongue stab her even further, basking in the ambrosial chasm of her precious bowels.

Crawling back into the Jacuzzi, Beth aided my enduring assault by feasting on Jasmine's graceful pussy. With her flesh being double-teamed, Jasmine's body dwindled away in a spine tingling orgasm. I could only imagine what it must have been like for our howling honey-skinned Goddess as the cyclone of orgasm shred her voluptuous flesh apart.

After letting Jasmine revive, Beth led us from the Jacuzzi to the master bedroom, where Jasmine lovingly shared her first kiss with me, suckling in my lower lip. I couldn't help but fall under her foreign hex, hoping she loved tasting her own ass juice that marinated my lips. We fell back upon the king-sized mattress as Beth settled atop us, watching our kiss seethe with undying passion. Jasmine grasped my head, clawing her fingernails throughout my mangled locks as I felt Beth's hands massage my thighs and ass as the familiar moans of need was heard.

Released from Jasmine's mouth, she flung my head to the moist canyon of her big tits, smothering my face between the cleavage I frantically lapped away at.

"Give her what you gave me." Jasmine moaned in primal ardor.

"Yeah." Beth answered, crawling from the bed as she left the room.

Lifting my blushing face from her plentiful mounds of breast, Jasmine gazed into my misty eyes, staring at me like in fierce admiration. Her fingers splayed all over my face, massaging me, worshipping me...

"You're gonna love what she's gonna do." Jasmine implored.

I caught my breath, luxuriating in the proximity of Jasmine's lush body. Breast to breast, stomach to stomach... it was celestial.

Jasmine looked back as I followed, seeing Beth saunter back in, adorned with the strap on I bought her at the sex shop earlier. I nearly died seeing my daughter wearing such a thing... not in disgust, but of lustful shock. As she stepped to the bed, the plastic phallus bounced with each step, just like a man's would. With her long blond hair still soaked, it fell tasseled about her shoulders, looking like a primitive animal plucked from the wild.

"She always wanted to know what it was like when you got pregnant with her." Jasmine suggestively whispered to me, clutching my hips in urgency. "Look at her with that big beautiful cock."

I was paralyzed by the prospect, sitting there in jaded fear and infatuation. I was unquestionably aroused by what Beth wanted to do to me, and honestly, I loved how Beth was blurring the lines of the male/female guise.

"She really knows how to use that thing." Jasmine commented, motioning me upon my back as I watched Beth crawl on the bed, gripping that mammoth cock with an untamed look in her eyes.

I had never seen such a look in my daughter's eyes... that unwavering gaze of compulsion to take our relationship to a whole new level. I was spellbound.

"Open your arms to her." Jasmine encouraged me. "Welcome her as you would a man."

I did just that as Beth came closer. My breaths grew shallow while Beth and I locked our eyes together in inborn determination. She had purpose, a sole intention on shattering the bonds of my imagination with that cock. On some involuntary impulse, I opened my legs to her as she crawled atop me, never once breaking our passionate gaze.

"Mother," Beth began in a timid voice. "I wanna fuck you. I want to see what my father saw when he planted his seed in you. I want to know what it was like."

My head swirled in incredible wonder, hearing this magical confession. Under her carnal spell, I reached up to caress her hopeful face, longingly stroking my baby's soft skin. I just couldn't believe this thrilling turn of events. I was about to be manhandled by my own daughter, fucked by her as if a man... I simply couldn't say no to her compelling need.

Thinking back to how Beth liked hearing my thoughts, I began by saying; "I want you to, Beth. I want you to know what it was like that night."

That was all she needed to hear before falling atop me, crushing her mouth to mine in emotional zeal. My arms curled behind her arms, embracing Beth with all of my strength. Beth contorted her neck, smothering me in a kiss of raw unbridled need. My God, I could tell she was on fire for this... as if an inferno had erupted within her, ablaze with the primal instinct to 'mate' with her own mother. I fucking loved the concept of it.

Fumbling with her right hand, Beth struggled to aim her phallus at my womb. I swathed her torso with my legs, wrapping her to me as I felt the heavy cock press in me.

"Oooooooooooh my GAWD yes." Beth hissed, looking down to watch the entry.

Locking my ankles together, I lunged up to hold her, knowing I was about to feel something I hadn't felt in a long, long time. It was then Beth guided the cock in, searing my core in lewd necessity. I shouted in trauma, gnawing Beth's bare shoulder as she eased her hips forward, inching that fiery cock in. My eyes bulged from my skull... I held my breath, feeling the massive baton quell my pulsating vagina. If she went any further, she was going to split me in half... but I desperately wanted this, holding my daughter for dear life.

"Oh, mother." Beth cried. "I'm watching my cock get swallowed by your pussy."

"Oooh baby, my sweet baby." I cringed in marvel, feeling the shaft impale me. "It's so big."

"No, I'm so big." Beth quickly corrected me.

"Oooh God yes, you are so big baby." I wildly retorted, invigorated by her gender exchange.

"I'm a man tonight, mother. Talk to me like I'm a man." Beth commanded, holding my broad thigh with her free hand.

"Ooooooooooooooooohhh fuck yeah." I exclaimed, loving the sensation of her cock easily gliding in me like a hot knife through butter.

All of my muscles compressed at once, uniting in blazing rapture. Inevitably, Beth sank the entire length of that nine-inch stalk deep inside me. When her groin crushed against mine, it felt like I had a telephone pole inside me... I had never had anything or anyone so deep inside me in my entire life. I tightened my fists, striving to adjust to this incredible stimulation. Beth watched my face, contorting in frenzied madness as she slid her cock back out... catching my breath, Beth cooed in fearlessness before piercing me once more.

"Aaaaaaaaah, fuck fuck fuck!!" I screamed at the top of my lungs.

"Are you okay?" gasped Beth.

"Yeah... just, so deep. You're so deep." I panted.

Reaching under me, Beth cupped my ass in support as readily found her primal rhythm. At last, I was relaxed. I barked at her... "Fuck me, you stud... give me that big fucking cock."

"Ooooooooooh yeah." Beth urged in an energized tone.

"She's taking all of you." Jasmine said before going mouth to mouth on me.

Whimpering in Jasmine's mouth like a wounded animal, I completely gave in... there was no resisting my daughter's vigor, and the unrelenting pounding she began to give me. With Jasmine's tongue grazing mine, she held my jaw in place as Beth's potent thrusts moved me up the bed.

Beth was beside herself. I didn't see how this could be lucrative for her since she wasn't getting anything from our love-making, but in looking back, I think it wasn't so much the act itself, but rather the intonations of watching her mother be fucked. She loved being the dominant one, and I had no problem with that whatsoever. Beth understood the strength a man could have during sex, and honestly, I think she was envious in some ways.

Bringing my legs up above my face, Beth splayed her palms across the back of my thighs, rolling me back as she really gave it to me. Slapping my big ass with her eager thrusts, the sounds of our flesh smacking together began sounding off. Her enthusiasm was contagious as I started getting into it too.

"God, you do it better than any other man." I growled.

Her frazzled hair whipped about, grunting like a beast.

"Fucking you... I'm really fucking my own mother." She pledged, lifting herself up to skewer me even deeper.

"She's always wanted to fuck you." Whispered Jasmine, watching Beth's raging lust boil over. "She's sooooo gorgeous like this."

"Did dad give it to you this good?" begged Beth. "Huh, mom? Did he?"

"You're ten times the man he ever was." I said as I absorbed another deep thrust from her.

My revelation made her strain even harder to embed her cock. It was true... Beth was so much more attuned to my soul. She knew what made me tick, what made me happy.

"How could he not want this?" she replied. "This hot ass... these juicy thighs?"

"Because it's for you. Always has been." I chanted back, despite the heavy pummeling I was getting.

"Fate." Beth retorted.

"Oooh baby, yeah. It is fate." I said, reaching up to her face as she kissed my palm.

"Gonna marry you." Beth pledged, pulling her cock out before stabbing me another time.

"Yeah? You wanna marry me-- your own mother?" I said, grunting as she plowed into me.

Her face, now dripping in sweat, nodded yes. God, this sexy dialogue overwhelmed me. Just the profoundness of what we were saying, how it transcended everything I was taught to expect from men or women... I was flabbergasted, and loved every filthy word that came from my mouth. If my Sunday school class could only see me now, vowing to marry my own daughter in the throes of hot lesbian sex. I loved it.

It then occurred to me what else I could say to entice Beth even more... an uncivilized, yet appropriate revelation that I knew she would love.

"I was on my knees when he came." I huffed.

"Ooooh." Beth barely replied. "Doggy style."

"Yeah. I knew I was pregnant the second he came."

Beth leaned back, flinging me over to my knees as I propped myself up, arching my back to offer her the reward of her mother's big ass. Settling behind me, I turned to watch Beth's reaction. Somehow, I knew her lifelong fascination with living out what her father felt and saw meant the world to her. Tonight, Beth and I would improve on what her father did to me. If that bastard only knew what he gave up when he left me. I would also bet my next paycheck he'd give anything to watch what his own daughter was about to do to me.

"Oh my Gawd, look at these motherly hips." Beth said, catching her breath while laying her hands on each swell of my backside. "No wonder he came."

"The ultimate prize, isn't it?" I answered.

"This is where I came from." She purred, grazing the plump fullness of my ass. "All these years... I prayed to have this."

"You've earned it." I shrewdly moaned, swaying my hips to follow her touch. "Now give your mother what she wants. Fuck me like you mean it."

She needed no more encouragement. Mounting me like the apt lover she was, I felt the wide bulbous head make a second undertaking. This time there would be no discomfort or shock... only an easeful, graceful passage inside her mother's warm loving womb. Feeling my ass cheeks press to her groin, Beth buckled behind me in glorious ecstasy. Her cock glided in, effortlessly impaling me, planting her hands on my ass.

"What I'd give to make you pregnant." Professed Beth.

I was startled. I had never heard such a thing come from a woman's lips. For a brief instant, I almost laughed at the concept. It was physically impossible. But as Beth's meaningful thrusts endured, I took her appeal to heart... My God, what if such a thing were possible? I shuddered, aroused by her erotic notion. And in her usual magical technique, Beth touched upon a neglected desire within me that I had forgotten. I did want another child. I wanted Beth to have sister to share her life with... but such as life's circumstances; it sadly never came to be. But perhaps... just maybe there was some way Beth could really do it. For now, I was content with just the notion of such a glorious gift. Plus, the idea of two women creating a life together, a living-breathing testament to their undying love, spoke volumes to my heart.

I hurled my ass back at Beth as we both fell into a forcible rhythm. Beth pulled back, dragging her cock out from my pussy, only to shove it back in with even more confidence. That sensation, along with feeling my fleshy ass in her palms was magical. But her hands released her mighty grip to grasp my shoulders, planting her feet beside my hips. This gave my baby girl a wonderful angle to really give it to me good... and she did. Within moments, Beth had rediscovered her inborn cadence, adding even more stamina behind her "sawing" in and out of my fertile womb.

"Can you see me in a wedding dress? Your bride?" I sensually insinuated in a low sexy voice.

Hearing that paralyzed Beth, nearly collapsing atop her. Just that thought... that magnificent vision of total commitment was just so sexy. A forbidden marriage would embody the unending years of my daughter's desperate hope to someday land the woman she so zestfully loved. It would mean she would never leave me no matter what. And as for Beth, I knew in my heart that it was a lifelong dream come true.

"Our honeymoon." I gasped, continuing my verbal aggression.

"Yeeeeah." She helplessly replied in a helpless, childlike tone. "Gonna marry my mother."

With that, Beth rallied every ounce of vigor she could muster, plunging that blistering cock all the way to the hilt. Our bodies united in pure rhapsody as my flesh consumed her plea.

"Oooooh fuck, baby!" I screamed out as my body strained, feeling how deep her imaginary life giving cock had gone.

"Be my wife." Beth commanded, pulling out once more before stabbing her yet again. "You better marry me you sexy ass bitch."

My eyes rolled in the back of my head, delirious with the unearthly notion that I could become pregnant, and wed my own child. It was such a powerful intoxicant. My body nearly went limp as I was being shredded apart in blissful euphoria.

"Yea that's it." Beth continued. "See me as your bride... your own daughter taking your hand in marriage."

I balked like some drunken harlequin. Enlivened by how she made me so weak, Beth stepped us her verbal molestation.

"Yea." She voiced, plunging her phallus back inside the depths of torrid ecstasy. "You're gonna have to marry me 'cause you'll be pregnant."

"Oh... pregnant." I somehow managed to utter in a weak tone.

By now, Beth had found her guileless rhythm. Before tonight, she had never seen me so feeble and weak. The foreboding reality of our impending fate, and my fanciful pregnancy did wonders to not only my flesh, but my intellect as well. This was by far the best brain fuck I had ever gotten. Like a devoted daughter could only know, she knew her mother in and out.

A flurry of images rushed through my debilitated mind. Me pregnant with Beth, giving birth to her... grooming her to become the very woman of my dreams... the first time I noticed myself really looking at her when he was at the pool... our first kiss... It was all too much. And every word Beth avowed furthered her crusade in becoming my eternal bride.

"You're gonna be Mrs. Beth Simpson." Gasped Beth as she felt the stirrings of his seed begin its faithful voyage from the deepest regions of his testicles.

That did it for me. Hearing that galvanized every part of my living essence. With a deep breath, I screamed out in climacteric rage. My pounded flesh took it all in... This was it. Beth zestfully pulled me up from behind her shoulders, locking our bodies together as she wailed in utter delight. I couldn't believe the gravity of this act of total consummation. This forbidden realization solidified itself and sent me reeling into the furthermost reaches of sexual oneness and enchantment. With Beth's lips pressed to my shoulder, my eyes clenched shut in stinging bliss as Beth lovingly sawed in and out of my fertile womb. What I would've given at that moment for Beth to spring forth with rich fertile seed.

"Make me pregnant, oh MY GAWD please make me pregnant." I frantically cried out.

In rapid, meaningful thrusts, Beth clutched my thighs in frantic hope that she was as deep as possible. Both of us, glazed in sweat, desperately clung to the other in urgency. Something inside told me Beth was cursing herself for not being born a man so she could return to plant the seed of life within her very own mother.

"We'll find a way, baby." I vowed. "I want your child soooooo bad."

"Oh God, mother." Beth panted, licking my ear as she cupped my healthful dangling breasts.

She pounded me as if a refined Virtuoso, lovingly and so perfectly...

"Gonna marry you." She urged.

"You fucking better." I hissed back, reaching behind me to grasp her tasseled sweaty hair.

"Take care of you." She continued. "Make you happy."

"And fuck me like this every day of our lives." I answered.

"Oooooohh my GAWD YES!!" she howled, really giving it to me good now.

I began grunting to each insistent thrust, just like a primal animal in the hottest jungle. I fell to my elbows, shoving my big ass back at Beth for all it was worth. Beth wailed in delight as she kneaded my plump ass while watching her plastic cock vanish completely inside her mother.

We fucked like savages for the next two hours before Jasmine joined us, taking her own strap on to me as I mounted Beth, riding her in full, timeless glory. I nearly went into seizures as Jasmine easily took away my anal virginity in loving confidence. The sensation of having two women struggling and toiling to be inside me left me speechless in awe... unfettered by pure feminine salaciousness.

My love for Beth was like an obsession... something I had absolutely no control over. The following days were a mixture of hazy repose, speechless vigor, and unquestionable devotion to my precious daughter. She could've asked me to do anything, and I would have done so without doubt or quandary. I was insatiable for the woman I gave life to... and in some distant rational, my heart felt as if she returned to give ME life again.

Six days after our first night together, Beth and I checked out of our hotel with a pang of sadness, for both of us admittedly knew that room was a special place for us. As I drove from the parking lot, Beth lovingly took my hand, promising we would return to that very room every year on our "anniversary".

Having Beth return home as my one true soulmate was extraordinary. The first week was spent reorganizing her belongings, and moving her things into, what later became known as "our" bedroom... the one room she later acknowledged was the ultimate pursuit in her life. My once lonely King sized bed would eventually become the salacious bridal lair of incestuous discovery and unconditional love. In fact, my first day back to work, I was so sore from the previous night's foray where Beth had me pinned to the mattress, fucking my legs off in celebratory victory of finally getting her girl. (That strap on became our new best friend.) I felt like I was walking bow legged, it was that intense. But the glow I had from ultimately finding the true love of my life compensated for the soreness. Likewise, I begged for every purposeful thrust she was willing to give. Everyone at the office noticed a difference in me... the way I talked and carried on. They all knew I had met someone special. Oooh, if they only knew that the "one" was a woman, and my own daughter at that.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 13 milliseconds