No Ordinary Love

Finally, the warm winds of summer arrived and gave life to our world. In the mornings when I would wake nestled beside Beth, I would hear the birds chirping just a tad louder and the rustling of nature's rebirth. It all felt different somehow, like nature was mirroring my rebirth in a way. I honestly had never felt better about my life, and where it was going.

Our pool was finally cleaned and opened for the season, as Beth would spend her afternoons sunbathing and relaxing just as she did the prior summer. It wasn't long before that familiar tinge of darkened gold returned to her skin, making me crazy with hunger for my daughter's burnished flesh. Beth knew of my voracity for her tan ass, and gladly displayed it for me upon coming home from work one evening. Just like last summer, I stood at the sliding glass door that led to the pool... I didn't even set my purse down, for I knew what awaited my arrival. There, lying on her stomach, in my favorite high cut black bikini that perfectly accentuated that buxom tan body, was that pure ripe ass. I caught my breath, getting all nervous as I did before. But this time, the sweet knowledge that I had finally succeeded in winning that delicious ass filled my heart. Yet this time seemed like an entirely new conquest for me to embark on. Lifting my trembling hand, I slid the door open and swallowed my anticipation, keeping my eyes chained to that lofty, curvaceous ass that awaited it's mother's loving tongue.

I didn't even say Hi to Beth, and she didn't either for all I could do was stand behind her, enamoured by those two full pumpkins of mounting deliciousness before me. There it was, in all of its plentiful glory... still in my business suit from work, I fell to my knees and clutched those bronzed mounds, losing my face between their loving magical allure.

Christmas Day of 1986, Beth and I shared our first Holiday as a "couple", and the last present she gave me was a beautifully studded five-caret diamond engagement ring. I was aghast by her loving courage, even falling to one knee in front of the Christmas tree, asking for my hand in marriage.

"Mother, would you give my life this one gift... that you'll say you'll be my wife? That you'll let me take care of you for the rest of our lives?" she begged with the sincerest look I had ever seen in a woman's eyes.

With my eyes steeped in heartfelt tears, I happily agreed over and over again as I took her in my arms, weeping in bona fide joy. And with such elegant repose, I watched in open-mouthed wonder as Beth slipped the shiny new engagement ring on my wedding finger.

"You're my everything." Beth whispered, nuzzling my ear and neck in mellow tenderness.

"Oh my love." I replied before I took her hand in mind, leading us back to our bridal lair of forbidden ecstasy.

June of 1987...

Standing atop a remote mountaintop in Oahu, Hawaii on a radiant evening, I became the doting wife of my very own daughter. The ceremony was simple, just a local minister and Jasmine, who we asked to be our witness and ring bearer. Both of us wore long flowing white gowns with our arms and shoulders bare. With the orange hue of the picturesque sun illuminating my beautiful child, I wept as I listened to Beth tearfully pledge her life, love, and soul to me in a timeless expression of unconditional commitment. I had truly found the one element missing in my life.

After the ceremony, Beth and I made our way to the beach where the minister had us immerse ourselves in the warm ocean waters to signify our re-birth as woman and wife. The slick salt water made our flesh slick and smooth as our mouths abruptly found each other's in a time-honored kiss of all kisses. Standing waist deep in the Pacific, I savored the zeal and hunger of my sexy daughter, claiming her as my spouse for all time.

"I love you, Beth." I gasped as she licked the salt water from my neck.

"And I love you, my beautiful wife." Beth replied before nudging her teeth to my sensitive skin.

We spent two wonderful weeks in Oahu on our honeymoon, rediscovering many of the same beautiful abilities and aptness we both found so invigorating in the other. On our last night there, Beth had us re-play our seduction, having me as the seducer and she as the unwilling belle. I had never heard of role-play before, but I found the undertaking to be unequivocally arousing. Actually playing it all out again made the reward of our sweet incestuous marriage even more substantial... it took me over two hours to eventually "convince" Beth to become her mother's eternal lover. We loved the scenario so much that on each anniversary when we returned to Room 1246, we would spend hours (On our 10th anniversary, it took me two entire days to seduce her!) playing it all out once more.

That August, I decided to give in to my wife's most cherished compulsion, to have a child with me. After weeks of debate, I asked Jasmine if she knew of a donor who would father a child with me. Suggesting her brother, Jasmine arranged for him to donate his seed as I made the obligatory trip to the doctor's office. That night when Beth got home after class, we stayed up until 3am as I cried and begged for her to make me the mother of her child as she gave me the heaviest pounding of my life. I had never been fucked so good, that deep... ever. And I knew, as all women do, I was carrying a life inside of me. After that night, I never again thought of the father as some faceless man. For all tense and purposes, the father was Beth, and the merciless sweaty thrashing she gave me proved it. Beth had made me pregnant.

On May 21st of 1988, I gave birth to Dahlia Elizabeth Simpson at the age of 37. Beth was at my side the entire process, and proudly cradled her newborn baby daughter immediately after I gave birth. I wept in joy as I commented on how good of a Daddy she would be. From that day on, Beth was known as Daddy, and I, naturally, mother. Both of us raised Dahlia in perfect love and adoration.

Frustrated by our conservative neighborhood in Ohio, and wanting to go "public" with our marriage, we moved to San Francisco in 1989 where Beth finished her law degree, and became a talented defense lawyer in the Bay City. She forced me to quit my job as a CPA and be a full-time mother to our daughter in 1992. And, I ashamedly admit I loved having Beth as our sole provider. At long last, I had found the security and adoring love in the arms of my own daughter, and I never once regretted it. Period.

Beth and I never ran out of ideas, concepts, or scenarios to keep our romance fresh and fascinating. I truly believe that our eternal bond as mother and daughter gave us that uncommon ability. Now, as we approach our twentieth marriage anniversary here in 2007, Beth still has that uncanny ability to take my breath away just by looking at me.

Dahlia just turned 19 and finished her first year at college, and has grown into an amazingly beautiful woman. Beth always comments how she looks just like Kim Kardashian with her perfectly curved back and ass. And surprisingly enough, at 56, I find myself more and more attracted to Dahlia's exotic looks... as does Beth, who still looks stunning at 38 with her lengthy blonde hair and (thankfully) year long tan that I just love so much.

As I finish this, I am booking three airline tickets back to Ohio in celebration of our twentieth wedding anniversary. Yes, back to room 1246. We want Dahlia to know how it all started... plus, Beth just bought a new strap on she wants to mount Dahlia with.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 22 milliseconds