No Ordinary Love

This was it. The one moment we both had sinfully dreamed of for so many years.

My eyes ballooned from my face, staring blindly into the lewd tempest of hallowed orgasm. Beth growled in primal hope, never letting go as she watched the woman that bore her, that gave her life, endure the sweet tribulation of her first lesbian orgasm. My body soared upward, planting my feet on the bed as I bowed backwards... Beth matched my rhythm, rising up to chase my clit she so wanted to keep in her mouth. The brute force of orgasm, the shock and awareness that it was my very own daughter inducing such a feat... all of it bringing home the reality that I was meant to be my daughter's eternal lover.

The Next Morning...

Around 8am, I slowly awoke to find myself nestled in the arms of my daughter. Slowly stirring, I watched my beautiful lover awake. I decided to start this new day right by meshing my lips to hers in a slow, timeless kiss.

Beth had led me down an amazing path, continuing with two more spine-shattering orgasms. Before finally giving in to exhaustion, Beth had spent the better part of an hour memorizing every inch of my buxom body... fingertips smoothly traced the contours that she later admitted beguiled her for so long. Amazed by how lucky she was, Beth said she couldn't believe how she was now gloriously worshipping the very woman who made her who she was. During Beth's tender study of my body, she stopped to pay special reverence to my wide ass that she said captivated her since childhood. Beth had matured into an ass girl, as it all came back to me... it all made such perfect sense. Both of us loved the same things in each other.

Later...

Stirring from our romantic slumber around 5pm, we found themselves wrapped together, arm in arm. The last remnants of the day's sunlight crept through the curtains, casting a bright orange warmth to our room. If there would be one moment where guilt and dread would begin, now would have been it. My eyes met Beth's as she stirred... suddenly; the reality of what we had done hit. The look in her eyes was of wonder, fascination, yet fearful, as she wasn't sure what I would say or do.

Our gaze strengthened as Beth was the first to make a move, smoothly running her forefinger beneath my jaw.

"Mom?" began Beth. "Are you okay?"

I couldn't answer... inside a cyclone had come ashore, leaving my heart and soul ravaged by nature. Now, my 36-year-old heart had to assess the damage done to her by my daughter's unwavering love for me.

What had I done?

I struggled, wanting to back away from it all. How could I have allowed such an irreparable sin be committed? So many thoughts flooded my mind... questions seemed to fly about, but so did the all the right answers.

How could we have done this? Because it felt right. I wanted to.

Did this really happen? Yes, Barbara, it did. You made love to your very own daughter last night, and it was utterly magnificent.

Can we really be in love as mother and daughter? How could it NOT work out? The bond is already there.

Can I make Beth my one true soul mate? Ask her.

"Beth, honey." I started.

"Oh shit, this is it. I fucked up." Beth's face clearly said.

"I want you to know that... that I don't regret one thing we did last night." I continued.

"Really!?" Beth excitedly replied. "Oh, mom... God, I prayed you wouldn't be mad at me."

Beth happily embraced me, blessing my face with countless kisses and joyous smiles. I reveled in the afterglow as well.

"How could I be mad?" I tried to say as her lips continued getting pelted by her kisses.

"I just... I don't know, I thought maybe you'd deny me and never talk to me again." Beth replied, lovingly taking my blushing face in her hands.

"No, my love. Never." I lovingly replied, returning the kiss with equal significance. "You've made me feel like the woman I've always wanted to be."

"Ooooh God yes." Beth cooed, resting her forehead upon mine.

"I love you, Beth." I whispered. "I really do. I knew it years ago just as much as I do now. I want to love you forever."

"Oh, mom, you will. God, I swear we'll never be apart again." Beth vivaciously answered.

Both cooed in the sweet intoxicating luminescence of a love realized. The magic of discovering true love swept us far away...

"But there's just one thing." I interrupted.

"Anything. What?" Beth shot back with a kiss on my bare neck.

"Call me 'mother' from now on. I don't know why, but it just sounded so fucking sexy last night when you said that." I moaned while my hands slowly eased across Beth's healthy wide ass.

"Hmmmm, you liked that, didn't you?" Beth hissed in my ear.

A series of shudders riveted my flesh, causing me to shut my eyes and let her mouth fall open in taboo eroticism.

"Yea." Barbara barely uttered. "I also love it when you talk about your big ass. God that's so fucking hot."

"Oooooh yeah... who would ever thought?" Beth languidly whispered in my ear before lathering my ear canal with her eager tongue. "You like it when I talk trashy, don't you?"

Once more, quivers shook me to my very core as I nodded yes.

Continuing, Beth said "We came so far..."

"Yessssss, oh God." I spoke.

"Gonna love you." Continued Beth as her hands scurried about my sides, coming to rest upon my hips.

"Are you my woman?" asked Beth.

"Uuuh huh, yea." I helplessly confessed.

"Forever?" Beth responded.

"Always, my love. Always." I replied as I felt my daughter conquer my flesh once more. "Tell me you'll never leave me."

I had to know if this just wasn't a one-time fling.

"I'll never ever leave you, mother. How could I? You're the perfect woman for me. How could I ever deny you, mother? I'm your daughter." Beth said, chewing my ear as my hips began their slow rhythmic ceremony atop my beautiful matriarch.

I gasped, hearing my lover's timeless words, digging my fingernails deep into the buxom flesh of Beth's pure ass.

"Oooh, you like my big King sized ass, don't you?" Beth said before sinking her teeth into my neck.

"Fuck yeah." I timidly admitted.

"Uhhhm, then show me how much you do." Beth retorted before lifting herself up from my warmth, lying to her side on her stomach.

Curving her back, Beth cast a wanton look of pure sexuality at me, enticing me by rounding out the sweet spheres of golden nourishment merely inches away. I sat, mouth agape as I gawked at the heavenly sight. I had never seen my daughter look such a way... she was unrestrained, free, and knew exactly what she wanted. I loved that raw, sexy look in her eyes. There, free from any fabric or covering, were two of the most delicious mounds of blissfulness I had ever seen. Recalling that blistering summer day back at our pool, I knew then that the pure mystery of my daughter's magnificence called to me in a way few mother/daughter couples could ever hope to realize.

"Touch it, mother. You know you've wanted to for so long." Beth urged, crossing her arms as she rested her head. I felt like a curious child, reaching up to press my fingertips atop Beth's right ass globe. Just by that mere touch, I knew something beautiful was about to happen. My head pounded in dazzling anxiety, knowing I was about to explore something so extraordinary. How could I be this lucky to be here, caressing these spindling knolls of luscious shapeliness? I eased back, careful not to disturb their perfect form.

"I think it needs your mouth on it, mother." Suggested Beth in that familiar throaty tone.

I glanced at Beth, as if to say "really?"

With an insinuative nod, Beth gave me the blessing I craved.

With a shrewd grin, Beth relished in the fact that her mother was becoming an ass girl through and through... and she didn't mind one bit.

I crept downward, laying both of my sweaty palms upon each plump cheek, feeling their melodious fullness. Crippled in awe, I gulped, noticing how perfectly spherical her ass was. Not one blemish could be seen anywhere as I became bold, timidly tracing the lengthy crack that divided the mounting feast. Something then told me that a treasure lie tucked between the tantalizing cleavage of Beth's upturned ass... it just had to.

Holding my breath, I licked her lips before lowering my face. My mouth softly came to rest atop the crest of Beth's backside, causing my daughter to let out a long needful moan.

"Ooooh mother, that feels wonderful." Beth groaned in a lewd tone.

"I'm really doing this." I thought before blessing the lavish ass with another long, wet kiss. "I really have this ass."

"God, your ass is sooooooooo beautiful." I whimpered.

As my mouth crooked open, my mind revisited that hot summer day at the pool again; envisioning how sexy Beth's tawny ass looked in that sexy black bikini. Laying my tongue flat across the cheek, I lazily dragged it across the syrupy crest of the ass, imagining how that lucky black bikini always fit so snug against this ass. Encouraged by my growing zeal, I leaned forward, smothering my entire face into her backside. I finally had it... all of it pushing and snuggling all across my face. As if a demon had awoken within, I quickly crawled over Beth's legs, settling in directly behind my girl, getting into my final position before really feeding on the backside banquet that awaited.

"Oooooooooh, mother." Beth confessed in an aching tone.

Both hands kneaded each full orb, back and forth and again, marveling at how wide my daughter's ass was... how fertile she truly had become. Any man or woman would be honored to be where I was at this moment. Yet the mystical fissure of Beth's crack cried out to my dazed senses, almost begging me to bury my face between it. Needing no more motivation, I slithered forward, parting her mouth as wide as it could go before my face was engulfed by two of the most plentiful globes on earth.

Beth lifted her head, amazed by my unleashed prowess.

"Oh, my sweet mother." Panted Beth.

Smothered by nothing but rolling savory ass, I glowed in the knowledge that I had found my one true element. This is where I belonged. It was superb... so warm, brimming with endless amounts of delicious flesh. My tongue slid out, licking anything and everything about, desperate for any excuse to go further. My hands followed their massage, tugging and pulling the buxom globes that had cast their inebriating spell. Sealing my lips to the Beth's inner cheek, I brushed each cheek with the backs of my hands, memorizing their soft full texture. Looking up across my daughter's back, I was bewildered by how beautiful she truly looked from this position... the low curvature of her spine, how her lower back dipped down to enhance how far out her mouth-watering ass jutted out. Every element of Beth's backside was just so balanced, so statuesque... the way her back gracefully descended, how defined her shoulder blades sat, and how soft her supple skin felt meshed to my own... all of it could inspire legions of female admirers, yet she chose me. Of all women she could have loved, she favored me, her very own mother.

I wasn't about to let her down. The last slivers of this day's light fell over Beth's body, accenting every exotic curve.

With my mouth now submerged deep between her savory ass cleavage, I began lathering the vast, spicy crack, longingly savoring the warm pungency of this forbidden delight. Each hand lovingly pulled apart the masses, giving me even more delicious possibilities as I worked her left side, slopping it up and down with my dripping tongue. Ooohh, this was far beyond my wildest dreams... if only my boss and friends could see me now...

Glancing down, I took in the exalted view of the sexy ass cleavage. There, nestled amid the moistened flesh sat the one final mystery. I knew this would be it. Trembling with inborn longing, I sank down, sealing my mouth to her wrinkled asshole with a hunger I never knew I had. I devoured her puckered orifice, tenderly french kissing it with no fear or apprehension. My actions were met by Beth's fetching response. The sour flavor made me dizzy, tonguing that perfect hole over and over again, crosswise and back over and again before renewing my efforts. Beth bellowed out in shock as she began violently shaking. I had to watch what my tongue was doing to my beloved...

Ripples of delight cascaded across the magnificent breadth of her ass. Deafening shrills of outrage rang out as she twisted and turned beneath my desperate tongue. I flattened my tongue, pressing it to her asshole, eager and impatient. It was utterly delicious... better than I could have ever hoped for in all my years. I crushed her plump cheeks together, thronging my face between the scrumptious canyon of warm ass. Beth locked up, tightening her entire body before I stabbed her with a deep lunge. She buckled; crying out in salacious chaos as my tongue easily slipped by her tightened sphincter muscles...

"GAWD, I can feel you..." Beth managed to say in short winded gasps.

I growled in pure hunger, spreading the cheeks for a deeper plunge. I was finally inside my beautiful daughter's ass.

"Ooh yeah yeah yeah, like that... FUCK!" she cried out.

With an appetite beyond words, I finally tasted the tepid flavor of my daughter's delectable bowels. My entire tongue, submerged deep within her most forbidden orifice... there was simply no other place I wanted to be. I began swirling my tongue about, sliding in and out, and somehow getting deeper with each surge. It was so soft, so rich.

"God, my hot ass mom-- tongue fucking my ass!!" cried Beth, glancing back at me with a misty eyed look of complete astonishment. "Ooooh, mother. My ass... my ass."

Lifting Beth to her knees, I instantaneously pasted my mouth back on her asshole, hoping that this position would give my tongue a deeper penetration... and it did. Now with her on all fours, my cherished daughter would righteously suffer my oral invasion. My hands flared out, clutching those childbearing hips to pull that lavish ass towards me. I could barely breath amidst the swell of ass cheeks, but I didn't care. I impaled her asshole, lightly slapping each buttock in obscene assurance.

"Fuck me, mother... fuck me." Whimpered Beth, reaching back to hold my right hand as she screamed her foulest commands.

My face swayed, crowding itself to the wavering corpulence. Lost in unconditional euphoria, my tongue wildly lathered the inner walls of her bowels, luxuriating in the sacred catharsis my tongue was giving this superb orifice. I had become an ass whore through and through, and I wasn't about to let up. With my saliva cascading from her asshole, I happily swallowed every sacred trickle of my daughter's intoxicating elixir. The sexual monster my daughter had awoken was now conceiving it's heinous plan for the years of silence and doubt I unintentionally condemned it to.

The incestuous feast lasted for what felt like hours, ending with my lips kissing and suckling every sweet inch of Beth's syrupy ass and thighs. It was then the hunger set root in me yet again before devouring her tender pussy. Savoring her juices, swallowing as much and as often as I could, I simply couldn't get enough. Beth brutally slammed her fist into the mattress as my tongue swam across her clit, sending out a bellowing cry of desperation from my frantic vixen. Opening her eyes, I watched the veins in my daughter's neck bulge out, tightening in traumatism like she was lifting a two-ton barbell with all of her might. It was then that I branded that image of my new lover into my mind... I knew this would be a night to remember.

To say we were utterly exhausted was a gross misinterpretation. I had never felt more fulfilled, more gratified in my entire 36 years of existence. Nestling atop Beth, I locked my hands to hers as our mouths lovingly expressed our lifelong ambitions. I had never truly appreciated the artfulness and dexterity of really kissing someone you unconditionally love like I did with Beth. Countless whispers and cries of our love echoed in our ears during the enduring makeout parley. I had always wanted to learn how to french kiss a woman, and by the time I fell asleep beside Beth's protective breasts, I was an expert connoisseur.

The Following Morning...

Waking up in a daze of repose, I sluggishly opened my eyes to see our bed empty. Hearing the radio on in the other room, I quickly climbed out to find where Beth had gone. Realizing where the radio was, I turned to the bathroom to see Beth standing nude in front of the large mirror, casually putting on her eyeliner. As if some flash of awareness struck, my feet suddenly stopped... I had to stand there and take in the glorious sight of my fully nude daughter. I then started to listen to the song on the radio... a current hit that was a remake of a song I fondly remembered... My heart sank in surreal cognizance of my newfound romance as the lyrics proved to be especially fitting for us.

"Any time you want to You can turn me on to Anything you want to Any time at all When I kiss your lips Ooh, I start to shiver Can't control the quivering inside Wouldn't you agree? Baby, you and me got a groovy kind of love."

Tears stung my eyes as the impact of my love for her sank in. The glowing radiance of my child's graceful flesh, so perfectly balanced and complete. And there she stood, primping herself to present to me, I hoped.

"Oh baby." I whimpered in admiration.

Glancing over in surprise, Beth's face burst with a telling smile as she sauntered over to me.

"G'morning, mother." She said, easily falling into my arms for the day's first kiss.

I sighed, feeling the smoothness of her lavish flesh enmesh with mine. I relished the fact that such a beautiful woman was so happy to see me. This was too good to be true.

"Ooooh sweetness." I whispered, softly glazing her lips with mine.

"How long did you sit and watch me?" she asked before nuzzling my neck.

"For a few minutes. God, you just looked so beautiful standing there." I avowed. "The way the light shines on your skin... God."

"I love you, mother." She mumbled into my neck as my eyes rolled back in my skull.

"Ooooooooooh my love." I started. "I love you so much... I still can't believe all of it."

Leaning back to cast her spell with those intoxicating sapphire eyes, I could see the depth of her love gleam in guiltless confidence.

"We have a lot to talk about, don't we?" She continued, yet with a serious tone.

"Yeah." I replied as I leaned my forehead to hers, knowing that we had to figure out how this was going to work out.

Both of us gazed downward, filling our eyes with the amazing sight of our large breasts pressed together in immaculate symmetry.

"I'm moving home with you." Beth started. "I'll pack my stuff today, and drop out."

"No, no, no..." I protested.

"Sssh!! No, mother, listen to me." She shot back. "This is what I want, and its what I'm going to do. I'll enroll at college at home, and finish my degree there. You just don't realize how much I hate being here-- away from you."

"Oh sweetheart." I answered, slithering my fingertips up and down her shapely sides. "Are you sure?"

"More than anything." She answered with a confidence I had never seen before. There was no convincing me otherwise that Beth meant what she said.

"I'm going to finish school, and get a great job and take care of you." She continued. "I'm going to give you the life you've always deserved and make you happy."

I choked hearing her confess such a thing. No one had ever been so honest and forthright with me before. The tears flowed down my face as Beth lovingly kissed them away in perfect devotion. I was smitten... captivated, and so in love with my daughter.

Later that afternoon, we shared a scalding hot shower together, lathering each other's slippery flesh with her aromatic body soap she brought along. The lush texture the hot water gave our lovemaking was utterly amazing. Propping my leg on the side of the tub, Beth's astute fingers pulled out a cataclysmic orgasm from my flesh as I collapsed in forbidden elation. I boldly wrapped my arms around her neck as I violently came again and again... there was just no end in sight to the beauty of this forbidden relationship.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 49 milliseconds