Oil and Water

Oh my god it never felt so good before, and I realized he was making love to HIS pussy! My body was out of control, jerking and bucking, but I fought to prolong it a little, just for him. And I knew he enjoyed every gasp and squeak and moan he got out of me, which, of course, came with every touch. But in moments I reached down and pushed his face deep, and my thighs locked him in place as I screamed! Oh fucking god I never felt anything like that before!

My ass lifted clear of the bed and my hips bucked hard as I exploded, and for the first time in my life I felt myself squirt - all over his face! I was screaming and crying and moaning all at the same time, totally out of control, but when I finally looked down at him his face was covered with a grin of both surprise and pleasure, and of course, soaking wet with my cum.

I laid back on the pillow, trying to catch my breath, and he crawled up to me and wrapped me in his arms. I could taste myself as we shared kisses, little nibbles and long, deep, grinding tongue duels. Neither of us could stop moving, and when I felt his wonderful rock hard cock I wiggled until I could stroke it with my pussy, then rolled my hips slowly. That made him moan and I felt his arms tighten around me.

"Baby, I want you inside of me so bad!" I gasped as I arched against him, and he didn't hesitate. He slid back just enough and I spread my legs, opening for him. I felt the tip of that big dick slip inside and I arched, hard, enveloping him. I was so wet and open that when he pushed I just moaned and threw my head back as he buried himself in me. And I just knew that cock was going to feel that good for the rest of my life, both for him and for me!

For a minute he held me still as we kissed and moaned into each other's mouths, and then he whispered, "God Sandy, I love you so much! And life was never so much fun until we got together!" And then he started rocking slowly, impaling me with long slow strokes. Every one made me gasp and groan with sheer pleasure, which only spurred him on, moving faster and driving his rod into my core. I love the sound of our bodies slapping and it quickly got louder as he thrust harder and harder, his hips bucking as he drove every stroke home.

But I wasn't about to let him have all the fun, and I began meeting every thrust, rolling my hips in time with his. "Oh fuck Sandy!" he moaned, and I knew he was not far from the edge. I didn't want it to end, but I wanted him to have the orgasm of his life, and I carefully moved just hard enough to make it feel wonderful without pushing him over too soon.

Our bodies were slapping hard and fast, and we were both covered with sweat, which only made us slide against each other. I couldn't help a grin as he began to growl and moan, because I knew he was fighting for control. But I wasn't going to make him wait any longer, and I began rolling my hips hard, arching up against him and letting him know what I wanted. "Come on,baby, you know I want it! Give it to me, fill me up!" I gasped between grunts and gasps for breath.

Instantly he snarled and I felt his grip tighten on my hips as he began to pound me, ramming that rod deeper and deeper as his hips pistoned hard and fast. It drives me wild when I know he needs me that bad, and I started panting, making the little squeaks and cries he loves. Not that I could help it, because I go so out of control I just lose it. "Fuck meeeee!" I howled and in a second I felt him slow and just start slamming me, his fingers buried in my flesh. He groaned once, his breath catching, then he growled as his hips bucked and I could feel it as he pumped spurt after spurt into me.

"Ohhhhhhhhh god!" I moaned and my hips slammed against him as I arched, the best orgasm of all blasting through me. My body was bucking and shuddering and all I could make were little squeaks and groans as we rocked together, letting each other know how good it was.

When his fingers finally loosened their grip he collapsed on top of me, and my arms locked around his back, holding him to me. Between my orgasm and knowing that it was just as good for him I was in heaven. And best of all, now I knew it would be like that forever! But I intended that it was only the beginning. It was going to be a very long night!

When he rolled off of me I snuggled up against him as his arms held me tight, and we were asleep together in no time. But it wasn't long before I woke up again, to the delicious feeling of his body moving against mine. And I gasped, then giggled, as I realized he was hard as a rock!

Our lips quickly found each other; delicious little kisses as I rolled my hips, encouraging him. And it wasn't long before he pulled away and bent his head down to suck on one of my nipples, which was instantly hard and crinkly in his mouth. Mmmmmmmmm, I could feel his tongue all the way to my pussy as he ground it against me, and I arched my back, begging him to take more. And when he sucked me in deeper I put my hands on his head, pulling him against me. He was slobbering all over me, getting me wet and slippery as his lips and tongue and teeth all made love to first one nipple, then the other. I was shuddering and bucking against his mouth, and my pussy was just dripping wet.

But when he finally pulled away and looked up at me with a big grin I put my hand on his shoulder and pushed him onto his back. And I crawled right up on top of him and wiggled until I felt his stiff rod wedged between my thighs. I locked my lips on his, and as we kissed I rolled my ass just a little, so my pussy stroked him gently. I felt him shudder, and then I did too, and suddenly he really needed to be inside of me!

I pushed myself up till I was straddling him, and when I lifted just a little he slipped right in. Mmmmmmmm, that big head felt delicious between my lips, and I rolled my hips a little, teasing him, before I slowly slid down the pole onto him. He groaned and closed his eyes, head back on the pillow as he enjoyed the sensation of being engulfed. But no more than I loved having him buried in me!

I leaned forward a little and ran my hands over his chest as I started to ride him, rocking on my knees as I slowly fucked him. He was letting me do the work, which was just what I wanted, because I could show him how much I enjoyed his wonderful cock. I leaned forward, onto my hands and began to raise and lower my ass, quickly going faster and slapping down onto him as the feeling got to us both.

He pulled his legs up behind me and started moving with me, ramming his cock into me every time I rocked back onto him. That only made us want even more, and in no time we were moaning and groaning together. My body was covered with sweat and I was dripping onto him, and he was using the sweat like oil to run his hands over my body. And eventually he caught my tits in his hands and began massaging them as they slipped and slid in his grasp.

He ground his palms against my nipples and I knew it was all over. I started shuddering and I could feel the tightening between my legs. I growled through clenched teeth and slammed back onto him and my pussy clenched him tight. "Oh fuck baby!" I gasped as I suddenly sat up straight and shuddered and bucked as one lightning bolt after another shot through me.

Suddenly he arched under me, and I felt his hips bucking as he filled me again. His hands had a grip on my wrists, and I could feel him straining. And when he was finally done I just collapsed on his chest, the two of us lying in a pool of sweat and panting. When I was finally able to roll off to his side we just lay there and looked at each other. We both knew that things between us had changed and gotten even better, even though they'd always been wonderful, right from the start. And locked in each other's arms we fell asleep again.

When I woke up again he was breathing deep and long, and I grinned in the dim light as I realized I'd actually managed to tire him out a bit. His arms were still loosely around me and our bodies were pressed together, sharing the warmth. But when I moved a bit I realized we were almost stuck together! And when I slid a hand down over my tummy I knew we were both covered with our combined cum and sweat, not a pretty thought.

Very slowly and gently I slid back, out of his arms, then slipped off the bed and headed for the shower. His breathing had lightened, but he didn't move a muscle. I turned on the water and let it warm a bit, then stepped into the heavy spray. God it felt delicious, and I just luxuriated in the steamy wetness for a minute, running my hands slowly over my body. I was still turned on, from our lovemaking and the knowledge that he was mine forever. And my hands slid between my legs, making me moan as I touched myself.

I was just about to lather up when I heard the shower door slide open. And a moment later I was pulled back against his chest, his arms around my waist. And when I pressed my head back against his chest he whispered over the hiss of the water, "Is this a private party?"

"It sure is! I giggled. "Just you and me!" And I wiggled my ass against him for emphasis.

I felt his arms tighten around me and then one hand slid up to cup a breast, and I sighed with pleasure as he bounced the heavy weight in his hand, then gently palmed me and squeezed. Immediately I could feel pressure against my ass, and I knew that somehow he was getting hard again. I gasped and moaned and ground against him, massaging him as he massaged me. I shuddered hard as his lips found the side of my neck and he whispered, "I love you!" and I reached a hand around to his head, holding him there as his lips and tongue drove me crazy.

I reached my other hand down to find his, and slid it from my belly down between my legs, then shuddered and sighed with pleasure again as he cupped me. Then he began to pull on my nipple with the other hand. I gasped and thrust my ass back against him, letting him know what I wanted.

But he took his time, teasing me. First he slid the other hand to my breast and squeezed and pulled and twisted both nipples, as his lips and teeth left marks on my neck. I was writhing in his grip, gasping as I pressed against his hungry mouth. And suddenly, both those hands slipped down between my legs. And two fingers gently entered me as two more found my slippery nub and began to tease it. I could hardly breathe, and my hips were bucking against his hands.

I couldn't stand it any longer, and bent forward, putting my hands against the shower wall. And there was no mistaking what I wanted. Still he didn't hurry, sliding his hands to my ass and slowly rubbing and squeezing. Then one hand moved between my legs again and stroked me. I almost lost it then and growled, "Billy, god damn it, fuck me!"

I heard a little snicker behind me and felt the head of his cock at the same time, and grunted as he suddenly slid into me. But I gave a big sigh of relief because it was what I needed, and it felt sooo good! I pushed my ass back and made sure I had all of him, and felt his fingers tighten on my hips. And the wet slapping could be heard even above the sound of the rushing water.

Oh god that was wonderful! He slammed his cock into me balls deep again and again, and I used my hands against the wall like shock absorbers, going with his thrust and then pushing back, ready for the next one. He responded quickly, going harder and harder, and I liked it best when he began to growl softly with every stroke. He got me so excited I couldn't shut up, and just had to urge him on. He loves it when I talk dirty because he knows how turned on I am. "Come on Billy, fuck me harder, give it to me! Give me all of that big fucking cock! Use my juicy, hot little cunt, let Cookie know you own her! Faster! Make me take it all!" I meant every word of it but most of all I loved the way he reacted! His fingers tightened and he pounded even harder every time I opened my mouth. I grunted and swore with every thrust, and before long I could feel my pussy starting to clench around him. But he just kept pounding, and my legs and arms were shaking hard as I came for him again, howling my pleasure.

But he didn't even slow down, just tightened his grip even more, holding me up now, and kept going! He was breathing hard and I knew he wouldn't stop. His cock felt like a sweet piston, ramming me again and again, and he growled and grunted with every thrust. My pussy was still spasming and I was still light-headed, and when he suddenly slammed into me and ground against my ass my head almost hit the wall! Then I felt his hips bucking against me and it happened again; I saw fireworks behind my closed eyelids!

I couldn't stand and he didn't have the strength left to hold me, and I could feel him shaking as he lowered me onto my knees. I stayed there, gasping for breath, my head against the rim of the tub, until I felt his hands on me, running over my ass. I turned and he was kneeling too, staring at me, a little smile on his face. I pushed up and he wrapped me in his arms against his chest, and we just huddled together, the water rushing over us. And long minutes passed before we got the strength to stand and finally wash each other clean.

It was only 4 AM so we toweled off and padded back to our bed, and were soon snuggled together in each other's arms, under the covers. We had exhausted each other, but it felt so good we tried to plaster every inch of our skin together before we finally nodded off.

When I opened my eyes again it was daylight, and he was still sleeping soundly. In fact, he was snoring! I almost giggled aloud as I realized I'd really tired him out! Normally he's raring to go long before I am. I let him sleep a while longer, but I knew just what I wanted, and slid a hand down between us until I found his cock. MY cock. And gently I began to stroke it. It took a minute or so before he let out a little moan and shuffled slightly, but then he was silent again. And as I continued to stroke him I felt him begin to harden. I wasn't even sure it could happen again!

I didn't know if he was awake or still asleep but it didn't matter; I knew he soon would be. I managed to keep my fist around him as I pushed the covers back and got to my knees. And when I bent over and gave him a kiss I felt him shudder. I knew then he was playing possum, but I'd see how long he could last. So I held him by his now firm shaft as I sucked in the head of his cock and gently laved it with my tongue. And he finally gave up, gasping, "Oh fuck!"

I kept one fist wrapped around the base and slowly slid my lips down to it, then almost off him again. And each time I sucked my tongue stroked him. It wasn't long before his hips began to move gently in time with my motions. I could feel him hardening in my hand and swelling in my mouth, and soon he moaned quietly with each bob of my head.

He was rock hard and I could feel his body shuddering, but I knew after our wild night he could last quite a while. One by one I removed my fingers from his cock and slid my lips farther down. Soon I had only thumb and forefinger making a ring to hold him steady as I bobbed the full length of his shaft. And when I removed the last fingers I took a deep breath and plunged the length of him, until my lips ground into his pubic hair.

He grunted and jumped at the sudden shock and pulled his knees up, then lifted his ass almost off the bed and ground against my face. I slid my hands under his ass and just sucked on him hard, my tongue grinding roughly against him. He had his hands in my hair but he didn't pull down because there was no place left for me to go. And I waited until the last bubble of oxygen burst before I finally slid slowly up his shaft again.

As I gasped I looked up at him and he was staring back, almost in disbelief. "Oh fuck Sandy, Jeezus Christ!" He was shaking hard and I knew I'd had him pretty close. But I loved the taste and feel of him in my mouth, and I wanted this to last. I pushed myself up with a big smile and crawled up to him, and his arms crushed me to him as our lips met and ground together. But I reached my right hand down and grabbed his juicy shaft and my hand pumped slowly, not giving any respite.

I felt one of his hands slide down my left arm, then cover my hand, and his fingers found the big rock I was wearing. He fondled it gently, and when our lips parted for a moment he gasped, "Mine!"

"Every inch and every ounce, inside and out!" I whispered back, with a big smile. And the next kiss was even deeper.

But I hadn't forgotten what I'd started, and I soon pulled away from him and turned on my knees, quickly finding his cock again with my hand and mouth. With just a few strokes I had him straining hard again, which I could always tell for sure because it made his cock curl upward just a bit, like a banana. And facing down like that was my favorite position, because he slid down easily so I could swallow him whole. And I did, again and again and again.

Now he was groaning and shaking and swearing, hips bucking, every time my head bobbed, but I wasn't about to let up. Until suddenly he reached over and grabbed my hips as I knelt next to him, and lifted me onto his chest! And no sooner were my knees straddling him than he yanked me back hard and buried his face in me! My lips had been grinding against him, my nose grazing his balls, but he rammed his tongue deep inside me and began making the sweetest sounds as he lapped up my nectar. It was like a bolt of lightning surging though me and instantly I yanked my head up all the way and squealed with intensity if the feeling. "Oh my god baby!" was all I could manage to moan out, before I swallowed him again.

I wanted him to cum so badly, but with those lips and tongue on me I had trouble concentrating. He didn't seem to mind, and he made me feel like I was the most delicious thing he'd ever eaten. Finally, I took another breath then slid down again, then began bobbing with short strokes, just an inch or two, as fast and hard as I could. That seemed to get his attention and his hips began to buck while he gasped and moaned against me.

I knew he was close, so I took a quick breath and continued, but in a moment he did something he'd never done before. He reached out a hand and pushed me down hard, holding my head still for a moment. Then he relieved the pressure, but I got the message and ground my face against him, my nose pressing against his balls, using my tongue to stroke the thick shaft that filled my mouth.

He used both hands to pull me back hard against his mouth and his tongue slashed up and down my dripping lips before finally finding my aching nub. Instantly he sucked it in and his lips squeezed as his tongue swirled and I would have screamed but for the several inches of cock in my throat. My entire body convulsed as the lightning bolt hit home, and my throat contracted around him as I came on his face in a gush! And the moment it happened I was lifted into the air by his hips as he bucked under me, and I felt his cum pumping into my throat with hard long spurts! I couldn't swallow and it made me gag, but I was determined to give him his pleasure as long as possible.

When I finally lifted my head I was light-headed, and I coughed and sputtered as I struggled to breathe and cum dripped from my lips. But all I was conscious of was the wonderful whimpers and moans he was making against my pussy and the heaving of his body under mine. I forced myself to slide off of him, and when I turned I almost giggled when I saw his face and chest were soaking wet, and specks of my white cream glistened at the corners of his mouth. But I ignored that as I dove on him before our lips locked together. And when we woke again, it was mid-afternoon.

-----------------

Neither of us have much in the way of family, our friends are mostly in the company we work for, and two people have never been surer of what they wanted. So we didn't want to wait too long to get married. And since Billy's birthday was in four months he wanted to do it the same weekend, saying it would be the best birthday present he ever got. That gave us enough time to get things sorted out at work -- married couples can't work in the same department - which gave Dave Rogers the chance to show what kind of a friend he is.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Romance
  • /
  • Oil and Water
  • /
  • Page ⁨15⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 11 milliseconds