Old Neighbours Become New Friends

I am back home and cannot stop crying. It is so hard because the person I have come to need, to share with, and who has helped and supported me has gone. Mattie has gone, and I don't know what to do.

- - - - - - - - o o O o o - - - - - - - -

Mattie

As Veena walks away to look for something I feel Roz's arm slip around my waist. "I've been waiting for you to call me," she complains.

"I'm sorry Roz. It's just that I need to let Veena know that I've been seeing you, break it to her gently. She's a bit needy and fragile at the moment, but she's been so good to me; I don't want to upset her." This is all true, but I have my own reservations about becoming Roz's girlfriend and full-time lover before we get to know each other better.

"I do understand Mattie... but I want you so much. Do you feel the same?" I do, and I loved the sex and sharing a bed with her. No matter how good a friend Veena is, she cannot provide that.

"I'm not trying to push you away, Roz. I will talk to Raveena, I promise." She moves round to stand in front of me and cups my cheek in her hand. Hesitantly she brings her lips to mine and I let myself go with it, sorry for having messed Roz around. Our mouths open and I wrap my arms around her; I close my eyes and our tongue tangle playfully.

Suddenly, I hear a jingly tune and recognise Veena's ringtone. Fuck! I pull away hastily, apologising. I look towards the sound and see Veena, head down as she answers her phone, rounding the bend in the path. Oh, thank god: she didn't see us. I listen and hear Veena talking to her Mum; evidently, there is something wrong.

"Mum's has a problem and I need to go and see her," Veena says as she nears us.

"Oh, Veena, I hope it's nothing too serious. Let me drive you there," I offer.

"Thanks, Mattie but you don't need to; they live very nearby and walking there will be as quick as you driving me. You two stay and enjoy the picnic; please don't let me spoil it," Her voice is strained and she is obviously very emotional. My heart goes out to her, but before I can say or do anything she says, "I've got to go," and hurries away.

"I hope she's okay," I say quietly. Roz takes my hand, and we walk through the woods carrying the picnic. We find a bench on the edge of the woods and sit. Roz rummages in the cool bad and offers me a sandwich, which I take a bite from but don't really taste. Roz snuggles up against me, but I do not respond; I am too busy thinking about Veena and whether she's okay. She had been very upset and on the edge of tears when she left, so something major must have happened with her Mother and yet she hadn't wanted a lift. It was almost as if she wanted to be away from Roz and me. I wonder if she saw Roz and me kissing? Although would that really upset her that much? It would concern and maybe worry her, I'm sure, but upset her? Surely not.

"What's up?" Roz asks as she places her hand on my arm.

"Sorry, I'm just worried about Veena. She was really upset and the way she rushed off... something must be very wrong."

"Maybe, but look, Mattie, I know she's a friend but you can't make yourself responsible for her every time she has a problem."

"I'm not 'making myself responsible' Roz," I retort in irritation. "She's my friend, and she'd do the same for me, as she has done in the past." How dare Roz be jealous: I wouldn't have gone out with her without Veena's support and encouragement helping me to get over losing Lisa. "Come on, let's go back to the car."

"I thought we were going to share the picnic," she protests.

"I'm really not in the mood. Anyway, this was all Veena's idea, so it doesn't seem fair to have it without her, don't you think?" I can see Roz doesn't agree.

"Can we at least spend the afternoon together," she pleads.

"Roz, please; just back off a bit will you?" I told her, getting annoyed. I was going to point out that her turning up this morning had actually made it harder for me to talk to Veena, but she apologised before I could say it.

"I'm sorry, Mattie. We were going to take it slowly but... no, I'm sorry."

"It's okay, Roz. Can I just drop you home? I'll call you tomorrow, I promise, but I need to be there for Veena today."

"Okay, Mattie," she agrees reluctantly as we arrive back at the car.

+ + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + +

It was a long, hot journey through the Saturday afternoon traffic, all the way to Roz's house and then back home, not helped by the road closures and congestion caused by the home fixture at the local Football Club. It's nearly three o'clock by the time I'm walking up the stairs. I did text Veena to ask if she was okay, but she hasn't replied. As I reach the first floor I have an impulse to go and knock on her door. It's a silly idea: if she were in then she'd have replied to my text surely? I knock anyway.

To my surprise, the door opens but my surprise becomes shock when I see her face: tear-streaked, puffy and red-eyed, she is a picture of misery. However, as soon as she sees me she tries to close the door and I instinctively put my hand out to stop it. "What's the matter, Veena love?" I ask. The door swings slowly open as she turns away.

"Don't call me that; it's Roz you love," she says bitterly. I'm taken aback by her words since I've often called her 'Veena love' in the past.

"Veena, what do you mean?" I ask although I have some horrible suspicions.

"I saw you and, and... and Roz... kissing!" she almost spits her name and the word.

"Oh, god, I'm sorry, Veena. I know I should have talked to you about Roz and me but, Veena love, it won't stop us being really close friends, I promise." A little hesitantly, I enter her flat and push the door shut behind me.

"Stop calling me 'love'! You don't love me as you love Roz and the way that I love you!" She bursts into fresh tears and walks quickly into the living room.

I hurry after her and I'm about to say, 'I do love you' when my jaw drops as what she's just said hits me. "Veena, can you please just take a deep breath and explain exactly what the fuck you're trying to tell me?" She drops to sit on her sofa and looks up at me sadly.

"Mattie, I love you."

"I love you to Veena, but you must know that... unless..." I hesitate, studying her face: the desperation, the yearning in her eyes. "Shit, Veena, I didn't think you felt anything like... How? I mean, since when?" I sit next to her, not knowing what else to say.

"I've had a crush on you for ages," she confesses quietly, eyes now downcast. "I've wondered what it would be like to kiss you like... like you kissed Roz. I've imagined you touching me..." She glances at my face. "You have a beautiful body Mattie," she says with a shy honesty that is deeply moving.

"Thank you. I didn't realize you were checking me out when you gave me that massage," I tell her and she manages a slight smile.

"Um, it was more when you borrowed my shower; I er, wasn't spying but you left the door ajar and I saw you in the mirror. Sorry."

"It's hard to be upset with someone who says I have a beautiful body," I point out. "Veena, having a crush on a girl doesn't make you a lesbian," I suggest, not sure if I'm trying to reassure her or discourage her.

"I know, Mattie... but what if you can't stop imagining that girl kissing, you, touching you... even, um... licking you? And then if I imagined doing the same to her... and imagining all this made me cum?" She looks at me, biting her lip as I stare back at her, stunned. She reaches out and places her hand on mine. "And what if I'm longing to try this for real but the girl I want says she doesn't want to get involved with a, a bi-curious girl, so I say nothing about what I'm feeling." Suddenly, I recall the strange desperation with which she hugged me last Thursday. Oh, fucking hell, what a shambles.

"Oh Veena, I'm sorry. Roz and I just sort of happened. It had been so long since I loved..." She holds up her hand.

"No, wait. I was never sure of exactly what I felt, I'm still not. I don't know if I'm bi or gay. I'm not attracted to, well, to women in general, as far as I can tell," she squeezes my hand, "but I know I'm attracted to you, Mattie." I place my other hand over hers and hold it.

"Oh... bollocks!" I breathe. "What an almighty mess; whatever I do now, someone's going to be upset or hurt. I don't know what to do."

"It's okay, Mattie. You're with Roz and I can't come between you. I couldn't do to her what that bitch Sadie did to me with Gavin. And you deserve someone as pretty as Roz." She sniffs and wipes her eyes with the back of her other hand.

"Veena..." I begin, but hesitate. "Veena, you're much prettier than Roz, but that's not the most important thing." I take a deep breath. "Okay, I'm going to try and tell you everything, starting with the fact that I went out with Roz last Saturday and I spent the night with her." I see in her eyes the hurt this causes Veena. "Veena, listen: Roz wanted to cross a line, to experience sex with a woman, and I wanted -- needed -- to be loved physically to finally get past Lisa and what happened. We both knew it might be a one-night thing."

"But it wasn't, was it? I saw you kissing her in the woods," she says plaintively, but calms herself with an effort. "It's okay, I understand: you want to be with her."

"Not... exactly. I think Roz really wants to be with me, but I... I mean I do like Roz and it's not that I don't care about her it's just... well, she's not you. I love the times we spend together, how we can just chat and have fun, the interests we share; I love your company. I don't have that with Roz. I guess I thought we might grow together, so I told her I wanted to take it slowly. I know I kissed her today but... oh shit, I've missed sex and however much I cared for you, making love with you didn't seem an option!"

"Had you... thought of sex with me?" she asks, intrigued.

"Oh god, yes! I mean, I'd noticed you before that first time we spoke, how damned attractive you are, and then when you hugged me and that massage, oh god! Yes, I thought of making love to you, but you were straight. You actually seemed a little uncomfortable at first, when I told you I was a lezzer."

"I suppose I was, a bit... but you also made me feel things that I couldn't understand. I wondered if it was simply knowing you were gay that made me look at you differently, but it's more than that and I've been trying to work out what I feel and what that makes me." A thought suddenly occurs as I remember something she said.

"Veena, when you offered to come to a gay club with me, you were trying to tell me something, weren't you? It wasn't just you being sweet was it?" She looks bashful.

"I did want to help you Mattie, but you're right: I think part of me wanted to go to find out if I could, to see how it made me feel and maybe to show you I might be wondering about, you know... being curious." I have an urge to hug her but resist; I don't want to confuse things any further at this point.

"But you're more sure now about how you feel? You said you had fantasies about us."

"Okay, my turn to be honest: I've been looking at lesbians online, um, porn I guess, and it did turn me on, a bit." I am looking at her intently and notice her skin darken and realize she's blushing. "Oh, Mattie, when I imagined it was the two of us, it... it made me cum." She looks at me. "Yes, I want to try and cross that same line as Roz, but only if it's with you."

What do I do? I've felt so close to Veena over the past weeks and there have been times when, had she said what she just did, I'd have been hard pushed not to instantly jump on her passionately. She had taken care of me when I'd had emotional meltdowns and eased sore muscles. We certainly had a friendship close enough to be called love.

It comes down to a choice: do I take the chance with Veena that we could become girlfriends and lovers or do I see if Roz and I can make a relationship? Who do I reject: my dear friend or my one-night lover?

"Veena, this is a big step for you to take. I won't pretend that I wouldn't love to take you to bed, but I don't want to lose you as a friend." She edges closer to me, her thigh now pressing softly against mine.

"Mattie, I know it's a big thing; I never thought I'd have a lesbian as my best friend and certainly not that I'd ever want to be taken to bed by that same gorgeous tomboy girl. I know it's a risk, I really do... Mattie, this is going to sound like I'm a jealous bitch but... if you and Roz become a couple then the relationship we have can't continue, can it? We won't be cooking for each other or spending evenings together or..."

"Or crying on each other's shoulders?" I suggest and she smiles.

"Yeah, that too. Mattie, I do want to do this." She reaches out hesitantly and touches my lips delicately with her fingertips. "I so want to kiss you," she whispers.

"Me too," I tell her as we bring our heads together, our foreheads touching lightly. "Veena, are you sure?" I murmur. Her lips touch mine, gently pressing and she gives a little sigh. I slip my arm around her and I feel her lips part; her tongue touches my top lip and my mouth opens in response. Her head twists slightly allowing our mouths to fully engage. I close my eyes and lose myself in the kiss and, wow, this woman kisses wonderfully.

I savour the kiss: the taste of her mouth, the softness of her lips, the slippery feel of her tongue as it explores my mouth. There is a touch on my tit, a soft caress at first that becomes a hand cupping and holding it. I press forward against her hand and she takes the hint and squeezes me. Our mouths part at last and I open my eyes, studying Veena's face. "You kiss wonderfully," I tell her, "but how was it for you?"

"It felt so different, but different in a very, very nice way." She glances down at her hand still holding my tit. "Um, that feels very nice too," she adds smiling. "You can touch me too if you'd like."

I reach up and touch her hair, caressing it gently. It is very smooth, long and silky, so different from the short, spiky roughness of mine. There is something special, almost magical about doing this to a woman I feel so close to, like the best of times with Lisa... with a shock, I realize that the last year or more with Lisa hadn't had moments like this. Perhaps if I'd noticed that at the time... No, it's too late now and I focus on Veena again. My touch strays to her neck, travelling down her soft, pale caramel skin, my white fingers a startling contrast, as they reach her collar bone. I trace the ridge of bone beneath the skin to the notch at the front of her throat. A glance up shows her eyes half-closed as she bites her bottom lip. God, she looks so cute and lovely.

I trail two fingertips down, down to the valley between the soft swell of her tits, down till they are halted by the apex of the v neck of her shirt. Her nipples are rounded bulges, swollen and visible through her bra and shirt. I know the feeling: my nipples too are solid points.

"Take my top off, please, Mattie my love," she pleads in a quiet voice. I reach down to slip under the hem of her tee-shirt and push up; she raises her arms and a moment later, her shirt falls to the floor. Her bra is plain and almost the colour of her skin. Before I can do more than look, she reaches behind and unclasps it... and then sits still. I realize she wants me to undress her.

I slide my hands up under her bra and as my hands run over her tits I don't know which of us is more excited by that touch. I unhook the bra straps from her shoulders and remove it, dropping to lie next to her shirt on the floor. My eyes drink in the sight of her, her skin glowing in the light slanting through the windows; her large, erect nipples and surrounding aureoles are a ruddy brown. I lean forward to softly kiss her left nipple before letting it slip between my lips. I pinch it gently then suck softly, pulling the nipple deeper into my mouth. "Oh, Mattie... that's amazing." I switch nipples and repeat the same process, easing her to lay back.

I work each tit in turn as my hand caresses the smooth, firm skin of her thigh, working ever higher until it slips under her short skirt. My mouth releases her nipple and I look up, meeting her eyes as my fingers brush the sheer fabric covering her vulva. "Veena, I can stop at any time, whenever you say."

"Mattie, if you stop I think I'll scream. This is wonderful." We are both smiling as my fingers rub her mound, more firmly this time and making her squirm a little before I push up her skirt to reveal the pale blue panties beneath. The darkening of the fabric between her legs further betrays her arousal, the smell of which reaches my nose and adds to my own excitement.

I move down her body and, as I slide off the little sofa to kneel on the floor, I press the inside of her thighs to ease her legs apart and she willingly complies. I edge forward and lower my head, pressing my lips to the damp fabric as I inhale her wonderful musky aroma. I lick my lips and get a subtle taste of her sex. Reaching up, I run my fingertips under the side of her panties, preparing to pull them aside. "Wait, stop!" Veena calls out and my heart sinks. Although I immediately stop, I do not remove my hand.

"What is it, Veena love?" I ask, a little apprehensively.

"Not here," she says, "but in my bed. I want the first person I make love to in my new bed to be you. Whatever happens after, I want you to be the first." I look up and see happiness and excitement in her face and can only smile back.

"Veena, that's such a sweet, lovely thing to say," I tell her, as I stand and take her hand to help her up. She reaches to the side and unfastens her skirt, letting it fall.

"I won't need that!" she says. I slip my thumbs under the waistband of her panties and tug them down sharply.

"Or these," I tell her and she laughs, a joyful giggle.

"Come on!" she pulls me towards the bedroom. I hang back as I follow, admiring her lithe but shapely feminine form. The smooth, light mocha curves of her bum are captivating and I think hers is the most perfect bum in the world.

In her bedroom, Veena turns and we come together in a cuddle and to kiss. Holding a naked Veena in my arms is wonderful, and the fact that I am still fully clothed gives it an unexpectedly kinky twist. We do not kiss for long, however, and I back Veena on to the bed, onto which she flops, spreading her legs wide. Her pubes have been trimmed to a small tuft at the top of the line formed by her pussy's swollen lips and I laugh. "What?" she asks, somewhat disconcerted.

"Your pussy looks like one of those upside-down Spanish exclamation marks," I tell her and she grins at me.

"Well, make me exclaim then!" she instructs. Oh my god, she's keen! I go back to kneeling between her legs as I was before we moved here. Her pussy lips bulge out, their crinkled edges gaping and glistening with her excitement. I bring my lips to kiss these hot, inviting labia and dip my tongue gently between them, squirming it to burrow inside. "Oh shit!" she gasps.

I hesitate. "Are you okay, Veena?"

"Mmm very. It's just knowing that it's you Mattie, a girl, doing this to me: it's exciting and scary and wonderful all at once." I know what she means: that we are such close friends makes me feel the same. In fact, this feels very like the first nights with Lisa. I dive back in and hear her sigh in pleasure as I lap and lick, savouring her taste. I can't help thinking that her sex is far tastier than Roz's.

I start to use my fingers, slipping one then two into her pussy. I slide them back and forth gently and feel the smooth, wet walls of her vagina tremble and close on them. I ease back out since I want to prolong this for her as much as I can, perhaps to make it so good she'll never again want to sleep with a man or at the very least, to make what might be her one lesbian experience special and memorable.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 92 milliseconds