Old Neighbours Become New Friends

I begin licking her again, my tongue exploring the crinkled, folded flesh of her labia, gradually working upwards. I lick softly over the hard bulge of her hooded clit and slip my fingers into her pussy once again. I explore her button with my tongue and find it's larger than I expect so I pull back and spread her pussy with my fingers to look at it. It is much larger than mine and I can't resist kissing it then giving it a little suck that is rewarded with a loud, "Oh god, yes!" from Veena.

I begin to lick and suck on and around her clit and work my fingers deep inside her. She begins to gasp, regular moaning sighs, and she is trembling: my fingers inside her feel it and my left hand, resting on her hip, feels it too. She grasps this hand, squeezing it tight as her hips rise off the bed. "Ahhh... mmmmm... Mattie... yes... oh... yes! Mmm... shit, aaahhhhh!" Her body begins to shake then goes rigid; I try to bury my face in her pussy as I continue to lick and suck and finger, her wetness coating my face and hand. She bucks again as a second wave takes her. "Ohhh fuuuuck!" she yells and flops back.

I climb up onto the bed, licking my hand clean. She looks at me and smiles, reaching up to me and pulling my face to hers. She kisses me hard and deeply then licks my dripping chin. "Thank you, my darling Mattie," she says happily, "that was amazing: a double orgasm!"

"It was my pleasure, it really was," I tell her honestly.

"Do you always keep your clothes on when making love or do I get to see you naked? I'd really like to make love to you," she tells me coyly. She reaches down and starts to tug my t-shirt up so I stand up and strip quickly: shirt and bra hauled off, shorts and boyshorts dropped and then kicked off, along with my sneakers.

I join her in her arms again, our naked bodies pressed together. "That's much better!" she says and I have to agree. She rolls so she is lying on top of me. Her leg pushes down, parting my legs, and her thigh presses and rubs against my pussy. Veena's hands take my tits, caressing and squeezing. "Oh I've dreamed of doing this," she sighs. She rolls my nipples between the thumbs and forefingers and I squeal at the intense bolt of pleasure this sends through me. "Sorry, did I pinch too hard?" she asks anxiously.

"Oh no, darling woman, it was wonderful. I have very sensitive tits."

"Good!" she retorts and moves down to begin kissing and sucking them. She is very good and I suspect that, if she put her mind to it, she might make me cum doing only this! However, I cannot help grinding against her thigh. She moves her leg away but, almost immediately, I feel her fingers slide over my mound, gliding through the hair to find my slit. I give a throaty moan of pleasure.

Her finger slips inside me, nervously probing. A little "Mmmm" from me encourages her and she pushes deeper inside. I am so wet that I can feel my pussy oozing and dribbling and, as Veena starts to pump her finger back and forth inside me, my pussy makes soft squelching, slurping noises. I rock my hips in counterpoint to her finger's thrusts, and all the while she continues to suckle and kiss my nipples and tits. My excitement is building quickly now, and I thrust my hips harder so that there is a slight pressure on my clit at each thrust.

I'm so nearly there when, suddenly, her teeth rake my nipple and I feel my orgasm crash through me. It is quite brief but wonderfully intense. However, as I come down, my concern is for Veena and how she is feeling. She is looking at the finger that, moments before, was deep inside me and I can see the glistening sheen of my juices glazing it. She glances up and sees me watching and, hesitantly, places the finger into her mouth. Her shoulders drop slightly and I look at her questioningly, unable to read her body language. "You taste a bit different to me," she says. "I think yours taste nicer." I'm not sure what she's trying to say; does this mean she really liked making love or that it was okay but, after all, this isn't for her.

"Veena?" I ask, nervously, "Are you okay?" She lies down beside me, her hand resting across my tummy.

"You mean, how do I feel about having sex with you?"

"Er, well yes, I guess I do." She hesitates.

"I'm slightly amazed that I'm lying here naked with you, that this has happened. Mattie, it wasn't what I expected; I can't believe the orgasms you gave me but that I couldn't then... I couldn't lick your, um, your pussy." I stroke her cheek, tucking her hair behind her ear. I'm not sure whether she's saying the idea disgusted her too much or it's that I came before she had the chance.

"Veena, that's not a problem. You don't have to do everything the first time we make love..." I leave that hanging, watching her response and she gives a bashful smile.

"You'll let me try again?" I reach over and pull her tight.

"Veena, you were brilliant and my tits are completely in love with you!" She snuggles against me and relaxes. "How do you feel about yourself, about... your sexuality?" Perhaps I shouldn't push so soon but I cannot help myself; I need to know where we stand.

"You mean: am I gay -- or bisexual, at least -- and am I okay about it?" I nod. "I'm not sure what I am if I'm honest, but I'm happy to be here with you and to have made love to you. Mattie, I've felt so close to you over the last weeks Now we've done this, now we've had sex, I feel even closer and, well, I really like that." She stretches up and kisses me. The kiss is gentle, affectionate and loving but, as her mouth opens and her tongue slips into mine, I feel her passion too. She looks at me, her dark eyes shining. "I love you."

"I love you too, Veena."

"Um, can we make love some more? There's something I really want to try -- if you're happy to be a curious girl's first attempt at lesbian oral sex..." and I feel her fingers slide between my legs as she licks her lips."

"Oh yes," I tell her, rolling onto my back, "I'm very happy...".

- - - - - - - - o o O o o - - - - - - - -

Raveena's Diary

Sunday 2 June

After finishing writing yesterday I think I just cried, interspersed with brief periods of sobbing and occasional dry spells of abject self-pity. I suppose I knew that, at some point, I'd have to see and talk to Mattie again, and given how good a friend she's been to me, I don't know why I didn't guess it would be her knocking on my door. I'm not sure I thought at all, but simply dried my eyes and went and opened the door. It was a shock and embarrassment seeing her there and I tried to close the door on her but she wasn't having any of that and barged in. When I heard her call me 'love' I was so pissed off. I angrily told her not to call me 'love' when it was Roz she loved. That shocked her; she didn't realize I'd seen them kissing in the woods.

Of course, Mattie tried to apologise, saying she had planned to tell me about Roz and her. I think that made it worse because I'd sort of hoped the kiss had been something spontaneous and unexpected for them both. She tried to say that we could still be friends, that she and Roz being together wouldn't stop us being close. She called me 'love' again and I shouted at her that she didn't really love me, not the way she loved Roz and the way that I loved her. I didn't mean to say that, to admit what I really felt for her, but I was just so upset it slipped out.

I was relieved when, for a moment, she seemed to miss the implication of what I'd said. However, Mattie is not stupid (as if I could fall in love with a stupid person!) and she asked me to take a deep breath and explain "what the fuck you're trying to say to me?"

I sat on the sofa and looked at her as I told her I loved her. Again, she didn't, or couldn't, quite grasp what I meant until the penny dropped.

She was shocked, to put it mildly, saying that she hadn't realized I felt like that towards her. "Since when?" she asked. I explained about having a crush on her for ages but had started thinking about kissing her the way Roz had and about her touching me. I told her that she has a beautiful body because she does. She thought I'd been eyeing her up when I massaged her (I suppose I was, a bit), but I then had to explain about seeing her in the shower. When I apologised she said it was difficult to be upset with someone who called her body beautiful. She also pointed out that having a crush on a girl didn't make me a lesbian.

The next admission was hard -- not only embarrassingly personal but I guess it felt like the point of no return. I told her about imagining her touching and licking me and imagining me doing the same to her in return and how thinking about all this made me cum. She looked a bit stunned but I went on and told her that I really wanted to try all this for real but, because she'd said that she didn't want to get involved with a bi-curious girl, I hadn't said anything to her about any of this.

She apologised, saying that she and Roz had just sort of happened -- mostly (she seemed to imply) because it had been so long since she'd slept with a woman. I stopped her, not wanting her to feel guilty and I had to warn her that I wasn't sure of my feelings, and certainly not whether I was bisexual or gay because I didn't seem to be attracted to women in general but only to her.

"Oh bollocks! What an almighty mess," she said, not surprisingly since she felt that whatever she did next, someone -- either Roz or I -- was going to be hurt and disappointed. That made me feel guilty because I didn't want to make life difficult for Mattie even though I really, really wanted her to choose me. However, I can feel proud of the fact that I managed (I think) to hide my selfishness and tell her that she deserved someone as pretty as Roz and that I didn't want to come between them.

Mattie started by saying I was much prettier than Roz, which sounded hopeful, but then said that wasn't the most important thing -- which was much less positive and I braced myself for rejection. However, Mattie started explaining what had happened between her and Roz, how Roz wanted to experience sex with a woman (I know that feeling!) while Mattie was trying to get over Lisa. They slept together, both agreeing it might just be a one-night thing, apparently. I couldn't stop myself from pointing out that, given the way they'd kissed earlier, it hadn't just been for one night. Her reply was so touching:

"Roz really wants to be with me and, although I quite like Roz, she's not you, Veena." Her words gave me hope, although part of me was still waiting for the "but..." She went on to say how much she loved my company and us spending time together, the way we could just chat and have fun, the interests we share. She didn't have that relationship with Roz but thought that, maybe, it might come in time. I can't quite remember what Mattie said then but the gist of it seemed to be that when Roz kissed her, she suddenly realized how much she'd missed sex and, however much she liked me, she knew that sex with me wasn't an option. I had to ask if she had really thought about having sex with me. "Oh god, yes!" was her reply and had noticed me before that first evening when we talked. My hugging her and the massage had got her thinking about it too. However, I was straight and thought I seemed a little uncomfortable when she first told me she was, as she put it, "a lezzer."

I objected a bit to her assessment; knowing she was gay that made me look at her differently, not because her being a lesbian was a problem but because I had struggled as I tried to work out what I felt for her and what that made me. I admitted my offer to go with her to a gay club was partly trying to show I had feelings for her but also me trying to see if I could, was I really that curious. "But you're saying you're more certain of your feeling now," she said, "and had fantasies about us."

It was my turn to be honest, despite how almost terminally embarrassing that was going to be. "I've been looking at lesbian porn online and it did turn me on, a bit," I confessed and I could feel my cheeks grow so hot that I'm sure she noticed. At that point, I thought I might as well tell her everything, even to the point of admitting how imagining the two of us doing what the women on the web were doing made me cum. "I want to try and cross the same line as Roz," I admitted, "but only if it's with you." I saw from her face the conflict I was causing her. I was asking her to choose me over Roz, the way Gavin chose Sadie over me so I should have felt really guilty, but I didn't. Okay, maybe I did a bit, but not enough to stop me, not now I'd said so much.

I half expected -- or dreaded -- her to say no, and tell me she'd made a commitment to Roz, but she didn't. Instead, she pointed out what a big step I was proposing to take. This gave me pause for thought and maybe it would have gone differently if she hadn't then said that she'd love to take you to bed but don't want to lose me as a friend -- something that worried me too.

I told her I knew it was a big thing, that I'd never thought that I'd have a lesbian as my best friend and never dreamed that I'd want that same gorgeous tomboy girl to take me to bed! I knew it was a risk but I pointed out that if she and Roz become a couple, then our relationship couldn't continue as it is: no evenings spent together or cooking for each other or simply being there for each other. I touched her lips and told her I wanted to kiss her.

Just before we kissed she asked me once more time if I was sure. Of course I wasn't, but by then that wasn't going to stop me. When we finally kissed it was amazing: her lips were so soft and the kiss became passionate, our tongues tangling together. I couldn't resist touching her boob I was so turned on. She didn't seem to mind and I grew bolder, holding and squeezing the boob gently. After it ended, she complimented my kissing and asked how it was for me. Different, but very nice different I assured her and said her boob felt very nice too. I invited her to touch me and she did: she touched my hair and face and then ran her fingers around my collar bone and down my cleavage, which felt wonderful.

I begged her to take my top off, and she pulled my tee-shirt off over my head. I immediately undid my bra and waited for her to carry on undressing me. She took the hint, running her hand inside my bra to fondle my boobs before pulling the bra off. Seeing her staring at me as I sat there topless was such a turn on and then, oh god, she started kissing and sucking my nipples! The feeling was fantastic and I told her so.

Mattie made me lie back and kept going with my boobs for a while and then put her hand up under my skirt and touched my sex with just my panties between her fingers and my pussy. I could feel I was becoming wet; I was so excited by what she was doing. She stopped sucking my nipple and said she could stop at any time, I just had to say. Stop? Was she kidding? No fucking way! I told her that if she stopped I would scream because this was so fantastic. She began rubbing me through my panties and it felt so good! And then she lifted my skirt up and, with my legs apart, we could both see that my panties were wet with my juices.

She knelt between my legs, pushing them wider to make space, then pressed her mouth against the sopping fabric. I realized she would be able to smell and even taste me and this turned me on even more. I felt her fingers slipping inside the edge of the panties, moving them aside and I suddenly knew I wanted to do this in the new bed that she helped me to build. I asked her to stop, which she did, immediately, a worried look on her face. I explained about wanting her to be the first person I made love to in my bed so that, whatever happed, the bed would be special. She was very touched and said that was a lovely idea. We stood up and I undid my skirt, letting it drop. "I won't need that!" I told her. She pulled my panties down, giggling and saying I wouldn't need them either.

I took Mattie's by the hand into the bedroom where we hugged and kissed. I felt kinky, not only were we both women, but I was stark naked while Mattie was still fully clothed! She gently forced me back until I fell onto the bed. I spread my arms and legs wide, displaying myself to her and she laughed! I was really worried and asked her what she was laughing at. "Your pussy looks like a Spanish upside-down exclamation mark," she replied, grinning. I told her that in that case, she'd better make me exclaim! Oh god, did she ever do that!

She immediately knelt between my legs once again and her mouth went straight for my pussy, her tongue burrowing inside me. The feeling was so incredible I think I swore because she suddenly stopped and asked if I was okay. I was more than okay and tried to explain how incredible it felt having her, a girl, do this: exciting and scary and wonderful all at once. That was it: she began eating me; that's the only way I can describe it. It was as if she wanted to consume me, that my pussy was the most delicious thing on Earth. Gavin used to lick me sometimes but never with such enthusiasm and passion and, above all, skill.

Then she began using her fingers, sliding them into my pussy and it was so good. She started licking me at the same time and, after a few moments, she started on my clitoris. Oh god, it was incredible when she sucked it. She continued eating me and fingering me deeply; it was as if she knew exactly what to do to make it feel as good as possible, which I guess, from her experience, she did. I was aware that I was being much noisier than usual during sex, but I couldn't help myself.

My orgasm was unbelievably intense and, even better, prolonged! I think it was that Mattie kept eating me even while I was cumming, dragging it out. Better still, just as it started to pass she did something, I'm not entirely sure what, that triggered a second orgasm! I've NEVER experienced that before!

When I finally started to come down from heaven I saw Mattie on the bed next to me happily licking her hand clean of my juice. Her face was shiny with my pussy juice too. I couldn't resist pulling her in for a kiss. I could taste myself in her mouth and I loved that, yet another kinky turn on. I even licked dribbles off her chin. When I thanked her she simply said it was her pleasure.

I asked Mattie if she always kept her clothes on when making love, or whether I might get to see her naked? I really wanted to make love to her and told her so. I tugged at her tee-shirt and she took the hint, standing up and stripping quickly before climbing back onto the bed with me to cuddle and kiss. It felt so hot being naked together. I rolled so I was on top of her and our pussies pressed against each other's thighs. I took her boobs in my hands, stroking and squeezing them, as I told her how much I'd dreamt of doing just this. When I rolled her nipples between my fingers Mattie cried out I apologised for pinching too hard.

"Oh no, darling, it was good, I just have very sensitive tits." That was all I needed to know, and I began kissing and sucking her boobs as she pressed and rubbed her pussy against my leg, moaning. I reached down and touched her pussy, slipping a finger into her. I did it slowly and gently, not wanting to hurt her. It occurred to me that it's a good thing that my work means that I have to keep my nails neatly trimmed short. She was so phenomenally wet, her pussy was quite literally dripping. Being with me had done this to her! When I began moving my finger back and forth inside her, it made little squelching noises. She began moving her hips as if she was trying to fuck my finger, so I knew she was enjoying it.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 8 milliseconds