Passion of Erika Christensen Ch. 05

"There are numerous stories about Zen masters," said Erika.

"This one is relevant. In an ancient Chinese village, a boy gets a new horse. He likes it and almost everyone in the village is happy for him. They say the boy's really going to enjoy riding the horse. Except for the local Zen master. He just says 'We'll see.'

"The first time the boy rides the horse he gets thrown off and breaks his leg. The people of the village are shocked. 'No!' they say. 'This is terrible!' The Zen master says 'We'll see.'

"The next week, a war breaks out. The army comes through the village to draft soldiers. They skip over the boy because he's got a broken leg. The people of the village are relieved. 'Maybe it's good that horse threw him after all,' they say. The Zen master says, 'We'll see.'"

"I get your point," Erika answered with a sigh.

"Yeah, you're right," Alicia concurred. "Things can still go good or bad for Tom and Katie. It doesn't all depend on them."

"Either way, I hope the help we gave is good for them both," said Doug.

"Well, if it goes bad that will probably be good for Katie too," Erika replied. "I'll be there for her either way." She looked back and forth at her two best friends, who were nodding collaboration.

"What about your church?" Alicia asked. "Do you really think aiding Tom and Katie will help them, like Keri thought it might?"

Erika shrugged. "I have no idea. There are still many fanatics in Scientology's ranks. Good people too, but many of those are still afraid to stand up for themselves and be who they want to be. Lots of stuff's been happening lately, yet not everyone important is noticing it. We're not as strong as we need to be, even with Tom as part of us now. I think it will take some more years to reform the church fully and even then..." She waved her hand. "I guess a good answer to your question is: 'We'll see.'"

Doug nodded. "Yeah. The fate of your church is up to each individual involved with it — Scientologist or critic, public or minister, celebrity or fan."

"You're right," Erika agreed. "We can advise others, but it's their choice what to do in the end." She shook her head. "Whatever happens, I think we should be proud of the victories we've gained."

"Indeed," Alicia said.

"Who knows?" Doug added with a smile. "We may get called upon to help out more people down the road, especially since Erika's a Viceroy now."

"Don't remind me," Erika said, thinking of the position she'd received the previous day. The Friendship High Council was so impressed with what she'd done for Tom and Katie and its potential to do more that they made Erika one of their society's several million sub-leaders scattered around the world. Doug had set the ball rolling so that there would be no more secrets between them. Erika was still getting used to the added responsibility even though there was little expected of her other than to carry on being the inspiring charitable person she was.

I'll just take things as they come, Erika told herself. I'll keep acting, singing, counseling and everything else. The rest I can figure out as I go along. Other people will be helping me most of the time, so it should be relatively easy.

"You know, Doug, I can't do everything," she said, turning her attention back to him. "I'm just a normal woman, not some world savior or anything like that."

"You have accomplished many things in your life, though," Alicia said. "More than most people would think possible."

"True," Doug agreed.

Erika thought back on it all and found herself laughing. "You guys are right. I guess I will have to do more if I'm called. It may be a very stressful position. In fact, I'm feeling the tension all over my body right now."

Doug and Alicia responded to her hint. They snuggled close and embraced Erika. Doug was at her front, kissing and suckling her breasts while his fingers massaged her shoulders. Alicia came up behind her and tapped out a brisk tune on Erika's hips with her classical pianist's hands.

Erika exchanged kisses with them both and then separated herself from them for a second. She turned her phone off and put it in the drawer of one of the bedside tables. Doug and Alicia gave her looks of approval. She smiled at them and fell back into their embrace.

Alicia moved at her front side now, lips open and inviting. Erika met her with a tongue kiss while Doug leaned close and stroked their hair. His muscular arms encircled the two women and his hardness brushed against their thighs. Alicia's pink nipples rubbed Erika's, their tips growing harder. Erika put a hand on her girlfriend's crotch and teased the lava red thatch between Alicia's legs.

She turned back and forth between her male and female lovers, kissing and touching each. Doug's rough stubble and hard muscles were a nice contrast to Alicia's soft tenderness. Erika loved them both and she could see no better end to her life's recent trials than the three of them sharing that love. There would be more events and challenges ahead but they could wait. She knew she would be able to handle them with her friends' aid when they arrived.

The two friends currently with her caressed her body, finding and tickling her nerves. They stroked each other as well and Erika returned their touches. She ran her tongue across Alicia's neck and then Doug's. Alicia fondled her cleavage and Doug rubbed her legs. All three of them moaned as sensations rose inside them. Erika found Doug's hardness and grasped it in her palm. She squeezed the condom-sheathed organ and guided it into her pussy.

Alicia rolled apart from them as they joined. She watched them move into each other, their fingers massaging their torsos while their groins exchanged thrusts. The redhead added her own music to the experience, putting her hands on their limbs and delivering strokes to remind them that she was there. Every so often, Doug or Erika turned from their embrace and kissed Alicia's face and nipples. This let her know they cherished her presence as much as each other's. Alicia enjoyed both watching them and the touch of their hands. Eventually, the redhead sensed a growing need in her loins and moved her lower body to a position near their heads.

Erika smiled at the sight of her girlfriend's cunt close to her face and moved to kiss it. Doug continued thrusting into Erika while she moved, his teeth clenched and his hands rubbing her breasts. Alicia's legs came down on either side of Erika's head and Doug moved his fingers to caress them as well. Erika's cunt muscles gave his cock delicious suction while her hands rubbed his torso and Alicia's inner thighs. Bitter rose-scented honey flowed out of Alicia's cunt into Erika's throat as Erika licked her with rising intensity. Alicia caressed her own breasts with her fingers, wanting to hasten the climax she felt rising within.

"Yes!" the redhead gasped as it hit her. Erika sucked her clit and swallowed her flood of juice.

Erika had her own spasms an instant later when Doug squeezed both her tits and speared his cock hard into her pussy's most sensitive spot. She ducked under Alicia's lap and kissed him on the mouth, then threw her head back and squealed with happiness. Her body shook as she came, its motions further enlivening her lovers as they kept touching her. Doug caught Erika in his arms when she stopped vibrating and they kissed again.

Alicia moved her body back down beside theirs and resumed playing a symphony on their nerves. Erika and Doug completed their kiss and smiled at each other, then turned and licked Alicia's nipples. They both gave her suggestive smiles. The redhead took the hint and delivered them each a tongue kiss when their lips came near.

Doug pulled his still-erect organ out of Erika's slit and then turned and stuck it into Alicia's. The redhead smiled at the entrance and leaned close to lick his face. Erika meanwhile moved her body into a position similar to the one Alicia had taken a few minutes ago. Soon Alicia was licking Erika's pussy while Doug fucked hers with his cock. Alicia's breath grew hard and fast, tinged with a nasty word now and then. Erika was soon breathing just as rapid. Alicia's tunnel tightened around Doug's cock and her body moved in rhythm with Doug's just as well as Erika's had. He put his hands on her thighs and shoved his organ in and out of her body. Alicia moaned and gasped with each motion, lapping at Erika's clit.

The lovers' fingers traveled over one another's bodies, finding familiar pleasure centers and activating them. When some of these points became too sensitive, their fingers moved on. Alicia stopped tonguing Erika and moved her mouth to kiss Doug's just before Erika could come again. Erika stroked herself with her own fingers while she watched them kissing. Her motions were soft, intended to keep her feelings at their current plateau rather than push herself further. She moved her fingers aside when Alicia's mouth returned to her snatch.

"Let me lick her too," Doug requested.

Alicia nodded. She took a long deep draft of Erika's juices and then withdrew her head again so that Doug could take her place. Erika mewled with ecstasy as her best male friend lapped her tunnel in circular motions. Sweet sap flowed from her body and Doug savored the taste.

A tornado built inside Erika and she came for the second time in their current encounter. Moaning their names, she moved her body down and pushed herself between Alicia and Doug. They gave her welcoming caresses as she twisted around with them on either side. As she descended, Alicia trembled and pinched Erika's nipples. Erika smiled and rubbed her body against the redhead's while Alicia climaxed. Doug moved against her back, his lips touching her neck. The softness of her hair was tickling his nose.

Doug's body separated from Alicia's as Erika's groin hit theirs. Erika sighed as she felt his organ slid along her inner thigh. She pushed Doug away and pressed herself into Alicia, grinding their bodies together. Alicia's small sharp breasts collided with and lashed Erika's larger orbs. Their hard clits met and kissed while their hands roamed over and stroked each other's flesh. The soreness of their most recent orgasms disappeared quickly when their lips met and fused.

A cough let them know Doug was no longer able to hold himself back. He had helped bring two beautiful women to multiple orgasms and now he was seeing them trade pleasure. The visual assault was just too much. Alicia and Erika smiled and turned their heads towards him. Doug pulled the condom off his organ and got on his knees, then ejaculated all over their faces. Alicia and Erika beamed and caught the ribbons of semen on their cheeks and chests. They then proceeded to clean each other with kisses, swapping Doug's sperm many times with their tongues.

The club manager lay down on the bed after his body settled. He watched as Erika and Alicia continued to kiss and rub their torsos in concert, red and auburn hair gleaming along with pale and porcelain skin. After stroking each other for several moments, Alicia reached orgasm and Erika followed. They kissed happily during their vibrations like the longtime good friends they were and then rolled apart. The trio rested for a while, getting ready for more play.

Doug smiled when his actress friends recovered and moved back towards him. Alicia kissed his lips, then moved down on his body and took his cock in her mouth. The redhead rubbed his balls with her right hand's fingers while sucking him back to full length. He gasped, enjoying the sensations built by her attentions.

While watching them, Erika retrieved a box of condoms from the bedside table. She took a foil package out of the canister and prepared it. Soon, she knew, they would again have need of such a safety device.

Erika handed the condom to Alicia when it was out of its package. She then turned and embraced Doug, thanking him with her body for all the flattery and other services he had given her over the years. Erika treasured it as one of the best gifts she'd earned. She valued Alicia's love too and let her best girlfriend know this with her fingers and tongue after Alicia finished sheathing Doug's manhood.

Erika sent spiritual pleasure pulses to Katie, Keri, Scarlett and all her other lovers around the world as Doug and Alicia kissed her back. She was sure they were doing the same for their other lovers while embracing her. All the people they had known and those they had yet to meet and befriend. All were companions, walking the bridge of happiness and living a mutual adventure. I will never forsake you, Erika thought as she considered them all. I will be with you, always.

Doug and Alicia smiled along with Erika as their ecstasy ascended. Their spirited cries of revel at being with one another echoed throughout the night.

***

Berlin, Germany. Three Days Afterwards.

The cameras flashed and people shouted. Tom waved to the crowd and smiled. Beside him, Katie was doing the same. She looked wonderful in her new dress and hairstyle. Some gossip columnists were saying she was too thin but Tom paid them no mind. He knew the real reason for his wife's new look.

"Mr. Cruise, please sign here!" an autograph hound cried. Tom took the offered photograph and scrawled his name. His handlers walked amongst the gathered fans and collected other pictures, cards, and DVD cases for Tom's signature and a few for Katie's also. Items were passed and signed while cameras flashed and people called out words of praise.

I didn't think I was this popular in Germany, Tom said to himself. It was the premiere of his film "Valkyrie" and he hoped the foreign market would do at least as well as the domestic one had. The actor recalled all the difficulties he had making the movie. Maybe that climate would change now, thanks to the commitments he and Katie had recently made.

Tom shook his head and beamed at another fan, reflecting on the developments of which he was now aware. When he put the Friendship aside, they had not done the same to him. Nor had they ignored the plight of Scientology. Its philosophy was theirs, and though corrupted by selfish fools, it was still viable. There were numerous kinks and incorrect data, but the Friendship was working to repair the church their disgraced Viceroy Ron Hubbard had built. Chairman Miscavige had spent the past several months with the High Council working out the agreements on how exactly things would be accomplished. He had told Tom this when Tom called him after Katie's return.

"I was shocked and reluctant at first," Miscavige had explained. "I didn't want to listen to them. Then I learned they were pure Scientology. Ron wasn't the source, they were. They have been perfecting the philosophy for millennia and know so much we don't, things we never expected or even considered. They do things right too. Suppressing diversity and disagreement has never been their policy. Such measures were the product of our own false doctrines, and they were weaknesses. I see that now. The Friendship helped me see it, and I'm not the first religious leader they've aided either. They've been called Gnostics, Knights of Malta, Illuminati, and a thousand other names. Of course, we can't just tell the world about them. Those who believed us would never leave us alone, and those who wouldn't ... This stays between us, okay?"

"Don't worry," Tom answered. "I know who's in charge. It's them, not us."

"That is correct." Miscavige coughed and then continued. "In the next few years, our church is going to undergo radical changes. It may disintegrate and fade away. If so, that will be the price of our errors. Whether we survive depends on many things that may not be immediately clear."

"And even if we don't survive, the Friendship will," Tom guessed.

"Exactly," Miscavige said. "We're unnecessary. It pains me to admit that, but it's true. We have to learn to live in this world without dominating it, Tom. Ron never realized that when he released Scientology to the public. Mike knew it, though. I demanded his resignation, rather than face his knowledge myself. Now it's time you and I accepted it. Our time will end if we don't."

The Chairman cleared his throat. "Tom, I ask your forgiveness on everything I've put you through. The publicity fiascos, your past divorces, everything wrong in your life as a Scientologist occurred because of my orders or my inaction. It was my fault and I'm ashamed. You're the second person to whom I'm saying this. The first was my wife. There are millions of others in line."

"Takes two to tango, D.M.," Tom replied. "I'm responsible for all my problems just as you are. We can be thankful we were given the capability to recover and improve." Tom thought of their spouses as well as Doug, Erika, and all their other allies inside and outside Scientology. "We have help."

"Yes," Miscavige replied. "We also have the burden of opposition."

Looking across the room now, Tom saw two examples of that burden. A pair of young men in Guy Fawkes masks, one with a video camera. A security guard was addressing the men in a stern tone. Tom could not make out the conversation. He smiled when he saw the men remove their masks. Just normal people, Tom said to himself. What a relief.

The guard took a mask from one of the men and passed it to a nearby handler. "They want it autographed," the go-between answered Tom's inquiring look.

Tom felt unsettled. Around him, people were frowning and whispering. The owner of the mask called forth pleas and appreciation, sounding more like a fan than a protester. Tom looked up and for a second their eyes met. In that instant, the man made a gesture. Tom's heart clenched and then he relaxed. Friends are everywhere, he realized. Even amongst the enemy. Wow.

Memories of his recent stopover in London on the way to Berlin came to Tom. Erika and her boyfriend, Friendship leader Doug Ramsay, had met Tom and Katie at the airport between flights. "Welcome back to our ranks," Doug said after introducing himself. "I am here to reassure you and deliver a warning. We exist to help humankind. We bear no one ill will. However, there are those among this world who make mistakes, who forget our credo of freeing the body and mind. For a time, you have been among such people. You can be restored and you will, if you pass the trials to come."

I suppose this is one of those, Tom thought as he regarded the mask. Erika and Doug said I would not always know when I was undergoing the trials, and not all of them would be simple. This one, though, is both obvious and easy.

After a second of reflection, he drew a peace symbol on the offered mask and signed his name. He then handed it back to the young man and nodded at the other anti-Scientologist's camera. "Thank you!" the mask's owner responded. "You're cool. I love you!" Tom grinned and turned to the next fan. In his peripheral vision, he observed security escorting a third masked protester to a theater exit. This one was more vocal and had a poster proclaiming, "Scientology is Evil!" Tom shook his head at the message and kept his contrary opinion to himself. Instead, he continued signing items for the others in the room, fans and others alike.

I don't think they trust me very much, he mused. Maybe they never will. I live in this world, though, and so do they. That alone makes it possible to work out our differences. Doug and Erika have taught me as much, Katie too. We share this planet, each other, and all knowledge. Nothing should be exclusive. I must captain my own life and treat others with proper respect. I am prepared to embrace these truths now, just as John and so many other Scientologists already have. Will things work out? Will they allow us to exist comfortably in the years to come?

Maybe, Tom decided. It's impossible to know for certain. I suppose I'll soon discover the answer.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 17 milliseconds