Passion of Erika Christensen Ch. 05

He waved at the crowd one last time before taking Katie's hand and walking offstage. Watching him through a computer connected to the cameras in the area, Doug and Erika slapped their hands in a high five.

***

The End

***

Afterword: It has been one of the great pleasures of my life to write this series. Thank you for reading it. I appreciate any feedback you send.

I know there is discrimination in this story and in the world. I do not support this discrimination. I fight back against it in my writing the best way I know: with fair depiction and realistic portrayal of the discrimination's subject people. They are human beings and there is good in them. May their unjust suffering someday end and may those who are responsible for that suffering stop giving fuel to the conflict. May we all one day learn to rise above our differences, stand up for the good that exists in the world and further that good. Yes, bad also exists in everything, but it is not all that is there and it can be reformed and erased. We must learn to accept this if we are to heal humanity's rifts.

A reminder: my stories are fiction. Yes, they are based on real events and people, but that is just for allegorical purposes. The celebrities I use as characters are very different in real life and I do not cooperate with them at all in my writing. The controversies depicted are also not the same in real life and will probably be resolved differently there when the time comes. Some things are beyond the scope of my pen. I have explored but a fraction of the issues herein and the solutions are merely my opinions. Any real situations by which you may be affected — religious crisis of faith, marriage troubles, bisexuality, whatever — you will have to solve on your own. If my stories helped you, that's great. I don't expect it though. No manipulation here, just hopes and themes.

The "Passion" series has ended. My stories have not. I will continue writing when I get the inspiration. What will happen in the future? It depends on real life as much as my alternate universe. All I can say for now is: "We'll see." :)

-AN

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 569 milliseconds