• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Novels and Novellas
  • /
  • Payback Pt. 04
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

Payback Pt. 04

"Come on Danno, what happened?" Maddy asked straight away.

"I made the mistake of giving her too much information at one time and she felt that she was being told that she had to do it. I told her that as with any of my suggestions, it was her choice and I advised her to talk to Stella to get a woman's view" I explained, "I will tell Stella to expect Conchita to come to her for a chat when I'm not here and you two are studying and Konrad's doing something else."

"We all know it will be physically good for her but she has to decide that it is mentally good for her too" Carmen said quietly and we all nodded in agreement.

I returned to the annex to shower and dress, then went and found my mother and told her to expect a chat from Conchita about the possible surgery but after today, I also asked her to tell Maddy the basics, so she could Skype me that night and she agreed.

After lunch I said goodbye and drove home, still thinking about it and decided to download some before and after photos and send them to Maddy in an email to have available if Conchita wanted to see the results of the surgery.

There was no news on Monday but Tuesday evening Maddy told me that Conchita had had a long talk with Stella that morning.

"Stella told me that Conchita had not made up her mind yet but was feeling better about the thought of it and she had seen the photos I gave to Stella, she was impressed by those more than anything. She wants to talk to you as well so I'll take the laptop to her tomorrow evening at nine for that and I can go in with Carmen for a bit" she explained. I could picture what that 'bit' was and said,

"Is that for a 'bit' of pussy and do I have to keep her mother occupied until you've finished ravishing her?"

"Maybe..." she grinned.

"Just don't forget you have some punishment to come this week, maybe Friday?" I said.

"I know, but better make it Thursday because my period is due Friday or Saturday" she replied.

"Okay, Thursday in Carmen's and she had better warn her mother what she might hear or as it was her daughter that was in danger, perhaps Conchita should do it" I said and grinned evilly, "Yes as part of the punishment, you are to tell her why you're being punished and then she can do it, supervised by Carmen but only five to each cheek instead of six for your embarrassment."

"Ohh, you devious man, you get her to slap my ass and then rub in the Aloe Vera to my pink cheeks, I might just enjoy that and you'll be watching too" she cried getting quite excited.

Wednesday evening in Conchita's bedroom, the woman waited wearing her robe while Maddy set up the Skype and once connected she explained to her about her punishment and Conchita nodded seriously, then Maddy left to ravish Carmen.

"What is that all about Daniel?" she asked, frowning.

"Well, I thought that it was serious enough to warrant a spanking, which Carmen was going to do, then I thought that maybe as she had put your daughter in danger, that you should do it" I explained.

"But I haven't spanked someone since Carmen was about nine" she said, "How hard should I do it?"

"Harder than I did to you, if it's not enough Carmen will show you, she gets five hard slaps on each cheek and then you rub the Aloe Vera on to ease the stinging, can you do that?" I asked.

"Yes, I think so Daniel. Now did Madeline tell you I have spoken to Stella?" Conchita asked.

"Yes, she did but not any details" I said.

"She was very kind and helpful and explained it from a woman's point of view so I am happier about it but I have not made up my mind yet, I want to see how the weight loss goes for a while, maybe in the New Year" she said, "And she showed me some pictures which were very impressive."

"I'm glad that you understand, it's difficult for a man to explain something to a woman that he has no experience of" I replied.

"I know, you tried but it scared me and I took it the wrong way and I'm sorry for that" she said, "The other thing I wanted to talk about was money, my bank account has nearly two thousand five hundred dollars in it but it is all I have, I don't want to spend it all and have to start again even with your kind offer of a loan."

"Okay, I understand what you are saying so let's try something else, first let me tell you about my work, I buy and sell things, most times it's to order but others I see something and think 'That could go up in value' so I buy and store it and sell it in a few months or years and make a good profit.

Occasionally it doesn't work but most time it does" I explained, then told her about the pictures, "Just selling one made me seventeen thousand dollars and he pays me to keep the others for him to buy when he wants, so lending you this money is no hardship to me.

How about I lend you the whole amount and you pay me one hundred dollars a month for thirty six months and you can still save as well, that is if you decide to go ahead with it, it is still your choice, I would give you the money but I don't think you would accept it as charity, even from a friend."

"No I do not want charity, I prefer to earn my way but your offer is tempting and if something was to go wrong with my life here I could still pay you back from my savings" she replied, "I will consider everything before I make my decision Daniel. Ha, can you hear that from the next room, I think those girls are being naughty with each other, it makes me feel quite..." She stopped talking and listened.

"Horny!" I said.

"Yes, horny, it's a shame you're not here to help me so I will have to pretend you are and use my green friend tonight" she mused with a smile on her face.

"Go and knock on the wall, which should get Maddy back soon" I said and she did. She knocked and the girl came in a couple of minutes later, smiling.

"Did you have a good time dear," Conchita asked sweetly and Maddy had that grin on her face and said,

"Yes thank you Conchita" she said and kissed her thoroughly, "You've just had a Carmen flavoured kiss."

If she was hoping to shock the woman she was to be disappointed.

"Hmm, similar to me but slightly different" she said laughing, "Two can play at this game, are you watching Daniel, kneel down Madeline, now." And the confused girl did as she was told Conchita tilted the screen down and spoke to Maddy in a stern tone.

"I see you like to play games and tease people, although I know you never cause any harm" she stated.

"Now it's time to be on the other end, my daughter tastes nice but you have no way to compare so now you will" and she opened and dropped the robe and pulled Maddy's face onto her pussy. The girl squeaked in surprise, then started to lick the shaven pussy, reaching around and gripping her ass and pulling her in closer.

"Well Conchita, you have certainly surprised me and Maddy too but she doesn't seem to be complaining" I laughed.

"I have surprised myself too, if she had not kissed me like that... Ohhh Daniel... she's very good at this, almost as good as you" she gasped, "Excuse me but I have to sit down" and she picked up the laptop and sat on the bed and lay back, aiming the screen at the girl who was licking her again. The naughtiness of it and the tongue action had her cumming in a couple more minutes, while Maddy sucked all her juices and finally sat back with a big smile.

"Yes you do taste similar but Carmen is lighter" she said, licking her lips with relish. Conchita stood up and pulled Maddy to her feet.

"Thank you, that was a first for me and you did very well but don't think you're finished yet" she said sternly again and swung Maddy around and onto the bed and pushed her short skirt up and knelt down to return the compliment, diving in between Maddy's rapidly opening thighs and started to lick her and suck her the way I do, and soon Maddy was bucking her hips onto Conchita's face.

I had hit record on my computer some time ago and would enjoy showing this to Maddy and especially Carmen who would be so jealous. Maddy was gripping the bedclothes in both hands and arched her back as she came and gave a surprised Conchita, a good squirt of love juice in her mouth but she took it and carried on licking until Maddy had finished.

"You could have warned me about that Madeline, I owe you" she said sharply then smiled and pulled Maddy up and kissed her passionately "And you have a sweet tasting pussy but please don't tell Carmen, there is something special being prepared for her."

"Okay Conchita, I won't tell her, ooo I do love deviousness" and hugged her. "Did you have a good time watching that Danno?"

"You bet I did and I've got a wet tissue to prove it" I laughed.

"What a waste!" Both females said together and burst out laughing.

Maddy closed the connection and went to bed and so did I, that was a surprise but the main thing was that Conchita had accepted the financial deal I offered, if she decided to go ahead, it would depend on her belly shape in a month's time.

Thursday's skype came from Conchita's bedroom again, this time Carmen was in attendance too. I followed the same format as I did for Carmen's punishment.

"Madeline Cross" I intoned, "Although not intentionally, you did not inform Carmen about the high power my car produces when on a driving lesson, thus causing danger to all those in the car when we rocketed down the road at sixty without proper control. Punishment has been decided, you will receive five slaps to each cheek to be carried out by Carmen's mother for putting her daughter at risk."

Conchita sat on the edge of the bed and Maddy lay on her lap with her skirt pulled up around her waist. Carmen adjusted the laptop to give me a good view and when I nodded Conchita gave the first one, Maddy flinched and I thought it was a good one but Carmen said 'Harder' and it was too and Maddy gasped.

"Wait!" cried Carmen who did something off screen but then waved her panties at me remembering her own spanking and stuffed them into the girl's mouth. By the time all ten were done Maddy was sobbing, then Conchita delivered one more to each cheek and said.

"Remember girl, I owed you that!" and all but Carmen knew what it was for. Now Carmen passed the Aloe Vera to her mother who poured good amount on each cheek and proceeded to rub it in with some pleasure and slipping her hand down between her cheeks and announced,

"A wet pussy, not as wet as yours Carmen but quite slippery" and I'm sure she slipped a finger or two inside as Maddy gasped and smiled.

"Thank you all for your participation and good night" I said, Maddy stood up and pulled her skirt down and carried the laptop back to her room and sat down carefully.

"That did sting but it wasn't too bad and I liked being goosed by Conchita at the end, she is good fun and gets into the roleplay too" she said, "Good night Daniel."

"Good night my love" I said and closed down the connection.

33.

Things were busy at work coming up to Christmas, a lot of items were sold and not too much came in, I attended a couple of auctions (one of which was on a weekend when I would normally have been at Duncellin so I missed the girls completely) and bought some paintings and a couple of small statues, but on the whole things just ticked over nicely.

I kept an eye on the value of the dead artist's work and was pleased to see it still rising, then the same customer bought another painting from me, this one was slightly smaller than the first one, for twenty thousand dollars with the same payment method, 'Happy Christmas to me' I thought as I confirmed that the money was in the bank, then transferred it into my personal account, before filling in the accounting spreadsheets.

I don't bother with Christmas decorations at 269 as I spend a few days at Duncellin every year going on Christmas Eve or the day before, coming home on the twenty seventh and back for New Year's Eve. Maddy kept me posted about the goings on there, Carmen knew something had or was going on but Maddy had kept quiet.

"She is getting antsy about not knowing but I think she will forget eventually, especially if we can get a couple more (cock) driving lessons from you over Christmas, but I'm sure she's going to ask you what's going on when you get here" Maddy told me on Skype one evening.

"How's Conchita doing" I asked her.

"Very well she's lost another sixteen pounds in the last month but looks healthy, the exercises you gave her to do, have tightened her up a lot," she explained, "The bat-wings have almost gone and her ass and breasts are a bit smaller but the belly is a lot smaller but it's difficult to judge in her swimming costume because she's bought a new smaller one and before you ask, no she's not mentioned the op to anyone."

I arrived at Duncellin on the morning of the twenty-third and after greeting everyone I brought down the decorations from the garage loft and with the girls help, I started putting them up in the lounge. Konrad assembled and decorated the tree as usual, although Carmen helped him with the lights, I think she considers him to be a surrogate grandfather and he enjoys the attention of the beautiful girl.

The next day I took the girls out for another driving lesson, a far more successful one for both of them due to Konrad's lessons. Both girls had by now completed the compulsory courses but they had not had any city road training, Maddy was disappointed but there was no rush.

The nearest test centre was DMV Melbourne where I had taken Conchita to the beach, I we decided that we would go there in future for our lessons, then we had fun on the backseat again. When we got home I explained the situation to Konrad and he was happy with the change of venue and he would reduce the lessons to one longer one, once a week.

I trained alone. early in the morning so as to be available for coaching and swimming in the afternoon. I was cycling when Conchita came into the gym and got on the X-trainer we talked while she warmed up and I asked her how much weight she had lost since she started training.

"Forty-three pounds," she said proudly, "I only have twelve more to lose to reach my target."

"You have done extremely well and I am very proud of you. How is the defence training going?" I asked.

"I don't really enjoy it but I know that it is important that we women can protect ourselves and I do like making the girls work hard holding the punch bag," she replied, smiling. She worked hard for another fifteen minutes then warmed down before getting off and performing some stretching.

"Would you like to hold the bag Daniel?" She asked, putting on the light boxing gloves. I smiled and held the bag while she let loose with a series of fairly hard punches at her chest height and some more at waist height which, on me would be my groin.

"That's good, now try some front kicks" I said. She did a couple with each foot facing me then a jump kick which would be around my solar plexus which had a lot of power. Next she did side-kicks, reaching a good height, she finished with a couple of spinning kicks which were very good too. We moved onto the staff, well, it was the staff for me and the broom handle for her and she showed what she had learned.

"Okay Conchita, now we'll do some sparring, you attack and I'll defend and then we'll swop over" I said.

The broom handle was shorter lighter than the staff and due to her strength she moved it well and I had to work quickly to counter her strikes. When I attacked she blocked well but I nearly hit her on a few occasions as she had trouble reading me.

"Now combat mode Conchita," I said

She attacked quickly with a series of moves that had me backpedalling to defend myself until she missed a swing and I attacked and forced her to take a step back and I stopped the staff an inch from her forehead and called 'STOP'. There was a round of applause from Maddy and Carmen and we stood panting, I bowed to her and she looked surprised and turned to the girls who also bowed.

"That was very good Conchita" I said, "That blitz attack would certainly incapacitate an attacker who wasn't expecting it, your defence is good too but you need to move your feet more. Have you use the batons yet?" I asked.

"Yes but I am not very good with them, I do better with one" she answered.

"Okay we will use one" I said and stepped forward and attacked her but she moved back and to her right and swung at my wrist.

I blocked it easily but her left foot lashed out and caught my right knee and I staggered back a couple of steps and she pressed home and aimed for my face, another block but her right foot swung and before I could avoid it, she swept my left leg out from under me and I went down and suddenly there was a foot poised about an inch from my face. Then she stepped back and offered her hand and helped me to get up with the biggest smile I had ever seen on her face.

"Wow!" cried Carmen, "Hey Danno, fancy being beaten by a little old woman!"

"Carmen!" Her mother snapped, "Less of the old, unless you want to try against me!"

"Sorry Mama, no thank you" she replied quickly.

"Well done Conchita! Take note girls!" I said, "You certainly took me by surprise, you would have trouble against two batons but I think your 'Staff' would do better there." Then I hugged her and she grinned again.

"Okay girls, get to work, we are going to swim and you can join us later" I finished. I let her change first in the shower and noticed the new smaller one piece costume, then I changed and walked out to the pool where she was waiting neck deep in the water.

I ducked down and glided underwater to her seeing how much her shape had changed since she had started training. Her ass was quite a bit smaller as well as her thighs, her tits had shrunk too but were still at least a 'C' cup but her belly had lost the most and was now only a paunch but uneven due to the loose skin. When I surfaced she asked,

"Checking me out Daniel?" She asked with a smile.

"Of course, Maddy told me there was a new skinny woman staying here so I had to check her out" I replied with a smile.

"HA! I'm not skinny yet and not ever likely to be but I am pleased with myself" she said.

"With good reason" I said, "May I?"

"You may, Sir" she replied as I felt and squeezed her all over, she flexed her arms and the muscles were firm and definitely bigger, her tits, thighs and ass felt good as always but I avoided the belly.

"You may feel my belly Daniel and you were right, a lot of the fat has gone but the skin is now loose and flappy." She sighed, "It doesn't look too bad in this new costume but in a bikini even a high waisted one would not look good and I really wanted that bikini for the holiday."

"All I will say is, go and talk to Stella again, show her and ask her opinion, she will always give you straight answers." I replied, "Now swim, I want to see great improvements here too." And she set off and did twelve lengths which was equal to four lengths of an Olympic size pool, again I was impressed at the difference the goggles had made as I swam with her.

The girls joined us and we messed around for a while then got out to go to our respective rooms to shower and dress. I found Stella and told her that Conchita would like to talk with her again so she went to the Guest House to see her. While she was gone I went on-line and transferred a hundred bucks into Carmen's account for her present. Stella came back, half an hour later and said,

"She has reluctantly decided to accept your offer of a loan and have the operation, I have seen her stomach and it does look quite bad and she still wants to lose another twelve pounds to reach her target weight of one hundred and forty pounds. Can you look into it for her?"

"Of course, I have already done some research, she will have an assessment appointment first and if they agree to do it, there will be a non-refundable deposit to pay," I explained.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Novels and Novellas
  • /
  • Payback Pt. 04
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 237 milliseconds