• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Novels and Novellas
  • /
  • Payback Pt. 04
  • /
  • Page ⁨4⁩

Payback Pt. 04

34.

When we arrived Conchita told Stella and the girls excitedly how her appointment had gone and how nice dinner was at the restaurant I had taken her to and the sight-seeing too. I just sat back, smiled and I hoped that she would still be happy in a couple of weeks' time.

I stayed the night and left the next morning, I had six days until the parents cruise holiday so I had to do some work in the warehouse and at home. Work was starting to pick up and it was funny that the statue I had given Conchita for Christmas that I'd had in store for so long was what a buyer wanted and offered me one thousand dollars for it, but I had to tell him that it was already gone.

On checking my personal bank account I was impressed to find that Conchita and Carmen had both paid for their shares of the cost for the holiday, even though it wasn't due until mid-March.

I did a lot of maintenance and housework at home and went for a few runs up in the hills to keep fit and also spent a few hours, unfortunately alone, in the hot tub. Once I drove by Carmen's old house to find that it had been levelled and was now just a vacant lot with a ''For Sale' sign in the overgrown front lawn.

Soon it was time to pack a bag for the week's 'Sexathon,' at the same time my parents were going to be on their cruise. I drove to Duncellin, early evening on the thirty-first to sleep over, in order to drive Stella and Konrad to the airport to get their early connecting flight to the Caribbean where they would pick up their cruise ship.

We would have to leave at five am, so an early night would be necessary for the parents, Maddy would sleep with Carmen so the she did not disturb them during the evening. After checking in with my parents, I walked to the Guest House and knocked on the door, Conchita opened it and ushered me in.

"Hi Conchita, I've just come to ask how you are and to see Maddy for a bit more than a 'hello' I hope, although anything more energetic will have to wait until tomorrow" I said.

"I am feeling fine and looking forward to the new me on the tenth... and you on the ninth" she said, grinning.

I gave her a big hug and a kiss or three and went to Carmen's room and knocked, she cracked open the door and cried 'Danno' and opened it wide and a naked Carmen jumped into my arms and kissed me, not that I was complaining as I held her tight ass, then a sharp voice said,

"Carmen would you mind un-gluing yourself from MY boyfriend, you can wait your turn until tomorrow!" The girl slowly released me and shut the door while the naked Maddy walked up to me and squeezed my cock through my shorts.

"Instant hard-on Danno!" She said.

"And you'll have to wait until tomorrow too" I said, grabbing her ass and pulling her in for a deep kiss, "I've got to be up at four, but you can bring me a coffee and your sweet ass at nine but not before, okay?"

"Okay Danno, coffee and me for breakfast in bed" and they both laughed.

I left them and went to the annex and my own bed, setting the alarm clock for four am and soon fell asleep.

When the alarm went off I dressed and made coffee for three and went upstairs to collect their suitcases and loaded them into Konrad's Caddy. By the time I returned to the kitchen they were drinking their coffee with just their hand baggage, ready to go. I drove them to the airport and dropped them off at the departure drop-off area, wished them well and returned to Duncellin and went to bed.

A knock on the bedroom door woke me and Maddy came in with my breakfast, stark naked with a flower in her teeth and coffee.

"I don't know what to say, 'Hola' or 'Olay' Maddy" I said as she put the mug down and posed, that's when I noticed that she had shaved her pussy, "And I think I have to make a close inspection of your handiwork, to check it's up to standard" and grabbed her and pulled her on top of me for a full body contact hug and kiss followed by a nice sixty-nine.

"You've done a really good job with the razor here, Maddy" I said, surprised.

"I did have some help, when I told Carmen that I was going to do it for this week, the dirty little slut offered to help and you can guess where that ended" she cried, laughing as I visualised it. I licked her sweet pussy and ass and it was smooth as a baby's bottom and soon she was ready for the main course and spun around ready to sit on it as soon as the rubber was fitted.

She bounced and wriggled while I played with her tits then I rolled her over and started pounding her hard and fast, her legs around my waist pulling me in hard.

"Fuck...Me...Danno!" She cried, "Ahhhh! Cumming..." The feeling of her cumming on my balls set me off too and I filled the rubber with my hot seed. When we had relaxed I asked her what the program was for the week.

"You mean apart from sex with me, Carmen and Conchita?" Maddy asked, laughing.

"Yeah, I sort of wondered if that was going to be it." I replied.

"Well... We might let you out to eat occasionally, but that's all" she continued, still sniggering.

"Pity the one who will be sat on my lap when I have a dump, then" I laughed.

"Okay, so no one is going to be doing it when you're having a shit, though I don't know about Carmen, she probably would, the little slut!" Maddy mused. "Anyway, we are going to rotate for a day each, first me, then Carmen, then Conchita before going around again, leaving me for the last day, okay?" She asked.

"That's fine but you two still have college work to do and training, Conchita has her cleaning and training and I want to get some in too" I replied.

"Oh we'll make sure you get some in, believe me" she laughed, "But the girl who stayed the night has to be out before eight, by the time the next one brings your breakfast." I gave up, living with three nymphomaniacs was going to keep me busy all week; I would need a holiday to recover. We kissed and cuddled and then got up, Maddy for studying and me for a training session, I passed Carmen on my way to the gym and she stopped me for a kiss and a grope until Maddy knocked on her window and shook her fist at Carmen who ran indoors with a parting squeeze and a laughing, 'Ahh, caught poaching.'

I worked the machines for an hour and a half, showered and swam for another hour and went back to my room to shower again, it was nearly mid-day and I was hungry but Maddy came in and made me eat something else instead, her pussy. Half an hour later and she was head down ass up on my bed with eight inches of cock pounding her tight ass, having already cum twice and rubbing her pussy, hoping for a third before I filled her up.

"Take this you sex maniac!" I cried as I shot deep into her ass which made her cum again, "No more until tonight, so get back to your work, I need some food."

"You're so mean, I've only cum four times so far today" she moaned as I slapped her ass and went to shower.

"You'll get plenty more tonight honey, now scoot" I said as she picked up her clothes from the corridor and left. I dressed and made sandwiches and coffee and sat to relaxed to eat them. Carmen came down at one and waved as she went out the door to go get her lunch, I would see her in the gym later along with Conchita.

Maddy consciously worked an extra half an hour for her fuck break and then made her own lunch and sat with me quietly to eat it. After a kiss she went upstairs to change for the gym and I walked there to find Conchita and Carmen already working the two machines.

"Hi girls" I said, smiling and the both waved, so I watched them work, Carmen was fast and furious so she finished quickly but was shattered for a while, Conchita worked briskly, took longer but was ready for the next exercise within a minute of stopping, 'The tortoise and the hare,' I thought.

Maddy came in and took over Carmen's machine, fast and furious for her too, I looked to the mat and surprisingly Carmen was doing the four sets of exercises that I had set for Conchita to do to strengthen her whole body, alongside her mother and then Maddy did them when she finished her first machine.

Carmen came up to me and offered me a feel of her abs since she had been doing the exercises and I was impressed with her hard 'four pack.' Conchita had the flabby skin on her belly but there were good muscles underneath, which would soon be in evidence after her operation.

She asked me to hold the punch bag while she practised her punches and kicks, her balance was much better and she was quicker and the girls had taught her some new kicks including a roundhouse, standing spin and a jumping one that came close to my head height, very impressive. Her loss of over fifty-five pounds in weight and her increased fitness made her a formidable opponent.

Once they had all finished their routines we adjourned to the pool and swam for a while followed by a lot of messing around with my shorts around my ankles as each girl sucked me briefly just to prove they could do it underwater but Maddy claimed the prize and had a water bounce, then dived under to empty my balls again with her deep suction.

Dinner was cooked together, all four of us in the house and afterwards Conchita and Carmen went back to the Guest House and Maddy and I retired to her bedroom for a few orgasms for her and one for me, then sleep. The alarm woke us up at seven forty-five,

"OH SHIT!!" shouted Maddy, "Look at the clock, no time for a final go, you need to be out and back to your own room, now Danno. Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!" I got a quick kiss and dressed and went to my room and had a very quick shower, cleaned my teeth and got into bed with two minutes to spare when Carmen knocked on the door with my coffee and her beautiful body for inspection.

"Hi Danno, I've brought you coffee... and me" she said brightly.

"Good morning my dear, ahh hot coffee" I said as I sipped it, "And a hot Carmen too, a very tasty breakfast." And she giggled and dropped her robe and climbed into bed. I put the mug down and pulled her on to me and kissed her, running my hands down her back and cupping her ass cheeks.

"Did you realise that this is the first time you and me have been in bed together, alone?" She asked.

"Yes I did, are you complaining?" I asked innocently.

"Oh god NO!" She cried, "I've been secretly wanting this for so long, I want it to be special."

"Then you have to tell me exactly what you want to do or what you want me to do to you today" I replied with an evil grin.

"Oh Danno, I want you to... to do... everything, anything... just love me... please Danno... just love me" she finished quietly and burst into tears. I didn't expect this and just hugged her, leaving her ass alone and wrapped my arms around her and held her tightly as she cried on my shoulder.

After she stopped sobbing, I let her go and rolled her onto her back and me onto my side so I could look at her, I wiped the tears from her cheeks and gently kissed her.

"Of course I will love you, always, you know that Maddy comes first but you and Conchita come a very close second and I would do anything for any or all of you." I replied and smiled at her.

"I know but you have done so much for us and even more for Mama, I feel... forgotten" she cried and the tears started again.

"Conchita is a special case at the moment as you well know and I am doing my best for her, you are young and beautiful with a drop dead gorgeous body that any man would love to love. Maddy is similar to you in that respect but she has the strength of character to realise that although I love her deeply, she has to step back for a while for me to be a husband/father/mother/lover to Conchita until she has recovered from her surgery." I explained,

"Once she is back here it will be mainly up to you to look after her and give her all your love and understanding but you will have to be firm with her to start with or she will do too much and damage herself, you will be in charge for two weeks, okay Carmen?"

"Yes but..." she started.

"That is then, but now all three of you have an opportunity to be yourselves, you have me to do whatever fantasy you want me to try so for today, I love you above ALL others Carmen." I said seriously.

"Okay Danno, I understand and maybe tonight I might be a naughty little girl but for now I want to be loved, softly and gently as though you and I are the only ones in the world" she said dreamily.

"Your wish is my command, My Lady" and I kissed her lips gently then her cheeks, her forehead, her nose, her eyes and back to her lips which parted and I inserted my tongue to dance with hers. I moved down to kiss her chin and throat and across her chest to find her farthest breast and the hard nipple at the tip.

I licked and kissed it and sucked it into my mouth to lick it again before moving back across to the other one and repeating the process. By the time I had finished with that one she was panting, her eyes closed and a smile on her parted lips.

I resumed the kissing and moved down her belly and licked inside her belly button and carried on down onto her smooth Mons Venus, then detoured onto her thigh and she made a little disappointing sound. I continued down her leg to her knee and further to her foot and kissed each toe before moving onto the other foot. I was now facing up the bed, hard as rock but this is for her more than me, I kissed up to her knee and she opened her legs to allow me to crawl upwards to kiss her thigh and finally back to her Mons again.

I looked up at her and she was almost begging me to kiss her pussy, so I did kiss the freshly shaven lips and her clit and licked her inside and out, I lifted her legs up and pushed my tongue in deep, tasting her sweet juices as she gasped with pleasure. I moved down and rimmed her tight rosebud and she cried out so I probed the entrance for a moment before going back up to her pussy but I pushed a finger inside and pumped it slowly.

All three girls loved anal but Carmen was an anal freak, she loved it more than anything else and she would get that later but for now it was only a right ring finger leaving the first two to push into her pussy and curl up to find her 'G spot' and when I rubbed it she squeezed my hand and cried,

"Ohh Danno, faster I'm cumming!" and I pumped as fast as I could while she gasped and moaned and bucked her hips to increase the pleasure. When she'd finished she gasped,

"Danno, give me that big cock, please, now." I withdrew my hand and reached for a condom and fitted it and used her juices to make it slick, then pushed it into her sopping wet pussy, sliding it slowly all the way in as she sighed and pulled me in close and passionately kissed me.

I flexed my hips and moved a couple of inches in and out, she locked her legs in mine and started to grind her pussy against my groin. I took my weight on my arms and flexed harder so she allowed me more movement, I bent down and sucked her nipples in turn and she grabbed the back of my head and mashed my face into them. Next she pulled my hair to lift my head and gasped,

"Fuck me Danno, hard and fast, I want to cum again before you do my love." I kissed her hard and she released my legs so I could thrust full length and speed up as well. She was gasping for breath and crying my name, then her legs were up around my waist and I could give her full speed. My groin and balls slapped loudly against her wet pussy and ass as I pounded her, then she screamed and came all over me, making me slip even more.

A dozen or so more strokes more and I came hard into the rubber deep in her pussy, each spurt at the end of a hard thrust until I was empty. I lay down and she unlocked her legs and I kissed her, she held my face in her hands and said

"Thank you Danno, I feel really loved" and she gently kissed me. I rolled off her and she sat up and removed the rubber and held it up to her mouth and drained it and then took my semi hard cock and sucked all my juices off of it too.

"I want every bit of your love in me, one way or another" she said, smiling. I looked at the clock and said,

"You're going to be late for school, my love, you'll have to work later to catch up."

"That's okay but the naughty school girl will definitely be needing correction tonight Danno" Carmen replied as she got out of bed and put her robe on and went to wash, dress and get her coursework ready for the mornings studying.

I showered again and had breakfast and a light training session and a good swim then lunch, before heading for the gym for the girl's training sessions. Conchita was on the X-trainer and Maddy was warming down on the bike so I decided to do some sparring with her on the mat.

As usual she was very quick with both punches and kicks and nearly took me by surprise when I caught her foot trying a head kick and she swivelled the other way and nearly caught me with a fast round-house which I deflected above my head.

"Good move Maddy but I didn't teach you that one?" I said.

"We've been watching Bruce Lee movies, the acting is crap and a lot of the action is speeded up but the moves are good" Maddy replied, grinning.

"He was a world class martial artist and his films are fun, just be careful, especially with Conchita, her reactions aren't as fast as yours or Carmen's" I said.

"She looks like a little kitten but she fights like a real demon Danno, what she lacks in speed and distance she makes up for with power, we've both been hit by kicks and punches that were pulled and we should have blocked, but they still fucking hurt" she told me sourly.

"Never underestimate your opponent, Maddy, as you've already found out" I said.

"Meeoww" said a voice from behind me, "I'm just a little kitten" said Conchita.

"Ha! More like a Sabre-tooth Tiger" snapped Maddy, and Conchita laughed. "Go on Danno, take her on but just remember Conchita, it's your turn tomorrow, you don't want to miss your turn because he's injured."

Carmen had arrived and caught the last bits of the conversation and 'Meeowwed' at Maddy who poked her tongue out at her and they both started giggling.

We adjourned to the mat and did some stretching exercises for a few minutes then faced each other, bowed and started stalking each other, I went easier than I would have done with the younger girls until I got caught with a punch in the Solar Plexus that slowed me down for a few seconds.

Her blocks were good and hard and her leg sweeps also but I scored a few times with punches and kicks but missed one and she came in fast, blocked my rising knee and grabbed me by the balls in a firm grip which had me call defeat immediately.

"That's one hell of a move Conchita" I said in admiration as she stood there grinning, "I've not seen that before."

"She's been watching Bruce Lee with us" Carmen said with pride at her mother's achievement.

"And she's got one hell of a grip too" added Maddy.

"Okay, pool time, except for those who were late starting" I said.

"Oh pooh" said Carmen who headed for the X-trainer while we changed and went to the pool where I got my own back on Conchita by picking her up in my arms and then throwing her high and back over my head to make a big screaming splash in the deep end. She surfaced, spluttering and spitting out water and swam towards me and dived underwater and pulled my shorts down and kissed my half hard cock.

When she surfaced again she looked down and pointed at him and said,

"You're mine tomorrow, be ready." Then we all laughed and I picked her up again and kissed her. Carmen came and joined us and Maddy told her what had happened.

"You have to wait your turn Mama, he's my big boy tonight" she cried.

"Of course honey, he's man enough for all three of us, a real superman" Conchita finished with a big smile.

"Come on Superman I want some super cock before I cook dinner" Carmen cried as she towed me to the ladder and climbed up.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Novels and Novellas
  • /
  • Payback Pt. 04
  • /
  • Page ⁨4⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 211 milliseconds