• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Novels and Novellas
  • /
  • Payback Pt. 04
  • /
  • Page ⁨3⁩

Payback Pt. 04

"Then it will be just getting her there on the day and bringing her home, and no work or lifting for two weeks so the girls will have to do everything for her, even helping her shower or bath and cook her food."

I turned on Konrad's computer and started researching in earnest, making lots of notes and some phone calls, for an hour before shutting it down and going to find Stella who was now in the pool.

"I have looked at a lot of clinics, read many reports and client reviews and the best value for money one is in Miami and is called 'The Forsten Clinic,' who charge from three and a half grand for everything including the drugs that she will need for a while afterwards. I also called a local hospital admin office and asked then about it and they told me that they send some of their patients there for cosmetic reconstructive surgeries so they must be good," I told her. "Do you want to tell her or shall I?"

"I think you should tell her this time, just tread lightly, she is very sensitive about it" Stella replied. I walked down to the Guest House and knocked on the door which opened almost immediately.

"Hello Daniel, I have been expecting you" Conchita said and smiled, "Come in, would you like a coffee?"

"Yes, thank you" I replied. Once we were sat at the table I quietly and carefully explained what I'd discovered and she was especially relieved when I told her about the call to the hospital. "I have not called them yet to find out how long their waiting lists are, but I can do that now if you like?" She sat back and sipped her coffee for a few minutes, then sighed deeply and said,

"It's not the bikini or even the weight loss Daniel, I remember you told me some time ago that I deserve a new look for a new life. I look at my beautiful daughter, she was a fat shy little mouse and with you and Maddy's help she now has that new look and confidence in herself, she is even making jokes at her mother's expense" she said and smiled.

"She would never have done that before. I will have this operation, even though it really scares me, but Stella told me it was a simple one so I will do it, please make the arrangements for me Daniel and thank you again."

I phoned the clinic and asked about waiting times and was told that it was usually about two weeks after the assessment which I booked for the twenty-fifth of January then I booked a good room in a Holiday Inn for the night of the twenty-fifth as I didn't want to spent eight hours driving there and back in one day. We stood up and I hugged and kissed her before I left, seeing Carmen come out of her room who said,

"Hi Danno what you doing here?"

"Better ask your Mom" I replied and closed the door.

I detoured to tell Maddy and got a nice kiss and cuddle from her too before telling Stella that it was booked and half an hour later there was an email confirmation for the appointment and the hotel room.

The following day being Christmas Day, Stella decided that the 'Staff' were to spend the day with us as a family after breakfast and no work to be done. Once Conchita and Carmen had arrived at ten and we exchanged presents, Konrad had three bottles of his favourite Irish whiskey.

The girls and Stella had their vouchers and I had bath and shaving accessories, a big bottle of Aloe Vera from Carmen with a big grin, I whispered to her to look in her account and when she did she shrieked and kissed me.

"It's to help pay for your courses" I said.

Stella gave Conchita a new medium size suitcase on wheels that she had bought and never used and luckily it was dark green which she loved. Then I handed her my first present, she unwrapped it and looked puzzled, while the girls laughed.

"Hold it firmly and press the button," I told her and the two telescopic aluminium sections shot out to its full size but she almost dropped it in surprise, "You are so good with the baton, I thought you should have one like Maddy's" and then I tossed one to Carmen too, before turning to Conchita again and gave her, her main present, warning her that it was quite heavy, although not very big. She carefully opened it and gasped at the bronze statue, turning it in her hands.

"It is beautiful Daniel, but it must have been expensive, far too much for me" she cried, tears running down her cheeks.

"I don't know, I found it in one of my store-room boxes recently and thought it looked like the 'New you,' if you like, consider it a present from all of us." I replied.

"Thank you all" and she went around the room and hugged and kissed everyone, but none on the lips. The last present came from Maddy and Carmen, they gave her an envelope together and when she opened it she hugged and kissed them both.

"To complete the 'New you,' it's a complete makeover for the holiday" They said together and then started giggling.

It was a good day for everyone, with dancing and singing (some better than others) and games. Konrad had made an almost alcohol free fruit punch and we had a small buffet laid out for a long lunch. I decided not to drink much as I would take the girls out to Melbourne for their first urban lesson in the morning.

We left after breakfast with Carmen under cover as usual although there was very little traffic, she sat up as soon as we were out of the city, her slim size and different hairstyle would keep her safe from casual glances.

I had each girl drive around the streets for fifteen minutes at a time before I had them reverse or bay-park in a supermarket car park, the emergency stops were done in a very quiet road and they did two each. After an hour and a half I decided that was enough and the kitties wanted to play, so I drove up the one nine two and off the road down a track and behind the trees.

We did a similar thing as last time but the condom box was empty, only wrappers so it was going to some ass play and Maddy and Carmen did 'Paper, scissors, rock' and best out of three, to decide who got the money shot and it was Carmen this time.

"New Year lesson is my turn," Maddy snapped. I sat in the middle with the girls sixty-nining each other while I dunked fingers into pussies and then into asses. I leaned against the door and Maddy faced away and slowly sat on my cock as Carmen held it for her, now she bounced while Carmen licked her pussy and I played with her nipples.

A few minutes later she came and Carmen sucked up all her juices before it got on the seat, I had a break while they changed places and Maddy wiped herself with a napkin. Now it was Carmen's turn to bounce as Maddy licked but my girl reached under Carmen's ass and scratched her ass cheeks with her nails and I knew how good that feels and soon she was cumming too, then it was my turn.

I had her get into the doggy position and pounded her hard and fast for about three or four minutes and shot my hot load deep in her sweet ass and with Maddy working her pussy she came again before I had finished.

We returned and showered and had lunch and then went in the pool for a while. Everyone except Konrad helped with dinner and we all sat around the table to eat.

The next morning everything was back to normal and I said goodbye to them all and drove home, once in the garage I restocked my condom supply and put in some more napkins for the next driving lesson.

Work and housework went well over the next five days and I drove back for the New Year I had a few too many and wasn't feeling too good the next morning but felt better when I'd eaten something.

I postponed the driving lesson until the afternoon and we repeated the last one except we parked in a different wooded area and Maddy got her money shot in the ass this time. I stayed an extra night and left in the morning to go home having stopped for fuel and provisions on the way.

A week later Maddy Skyped me to say that Stella had announced that she and Konrad had managed to book a week's cruise in the Caribbean for the first week in February, which, she told me with glee, just about avoided all their girls periods and I was told in no uncertain terms that I would be staying at Duncellin all week and I'd better have a good rest the week before.

Over the next two weeks Conchita lost another six pounds to go with the three she lost in the first week of the year, she was only three pounds off her target and was working hard to get there by the appointment on the twenty-fifth. I was a little worried that she was overdoing it but the girls were monitoring her and were happy about it.

On the morning of the day before the appointment, I drove to Duncellin to collect Conchita for her assessment, she was very nervous and had been in and out of the toilet frequently according to Carmen. Before we left I hugged and kissed her in the garage and she calmed down a little, she climbed over the back of the seat and sat in the front, once we were out of the city.

I picked up the interstate and drove south and after three hours, stopped in West Palm Beach for a break and some lunch. We arrived in Miami and found the hotel an hour later, parked in their car park and went to reception.

The room would not be ready for another two hours but we could leave out bags and car and go sight-seeing. We took a street map and went to find the clinic which was only a couple of blocks away, then took a cab to the waterfront and walked around the marina and some of the shops before taking another cab back to the hotel.

The room was now ready and the receptionist recommended a reasonable good restaurant for dinner later and called to make a booking for us. We were on the thirtieth floor with a good view and sat and watched the world go by over a leisurely coffee. We took a cab to the restaurant at eight and had a good well priced meal and a bottle of wine, getting back to our room be ten.

"This has been a wonderful day for me Daniel," Conchita said as she undressed with her back to me, "I am still nervous but I will be fine if you are with me."

I walked around the bed and she tried to turn away but I stopped her and looked into her eyes.

"Are you so ashamed of all your hard work and determination that you cannot face me" I asked quietly.

"But it looks so bad, Oh I wish I was fat again" she cried, tears running down her cheeks.

"Conchita, you silly girl, I love you whatever you look like, now turn around" I asked firmly and she slowly turned and she was right, it did look bad, the loose folds of skin hung down, completely obscuring her pussy with lots of stretchmarks.

"Turn around and look into the mirror, when she had turned I reached down and around her and lifted the skin and doubled it over on its-self and pulled it tight and back.

"See that looks better already, now turn sideways and look, see how flat it is?" I said and she nodded. "When the excess skin is removed it will be flatter than this, look where it was" and I pulled it out and shook it, "You've done a remarkable job, I'm very proud of you, now get on that bed so I can ravish you" I ordered and lightly smacked her ass and with a little shriek, she jumped on the bed and rolled to the other side and waited for me.

I kissed her all the way down, including the floppy bit, to her pussy and licked and sucked her until she was ready for me. I fitted a rubber and eased into her and slowly built up the momentum, I turned her on her side into the 'scissors' position and her new flexibility allowed her leg to be right on my shoulder and her pussy in close.

Finally she pushed me gently onto my back and she mounted me and rode hard until she came I was a minute behind her and when I warned her she got off and whipped the rubber off and sucked me hard and stroked me fast until I came too, all very satisfying for both of us.

She woke during the night and we did it again and at six-thirty I was pumping her tight ass, this time of course I came inside her. She was quite relaxed as we had a leisurely breakfast, the appointment was scheduled for nine am and I paid the bill and said that we would collect the car after her appointment which was okay'd by the receptionist. After putting our bags in the trunk we took the fifteen minute walk to the Forsten Clinic reception, where we were directed to another reception on the fourth floor and Conchita booked in.

Conchita was nervous again but I held her hand as we waited and a few minutes later we were called into the consultant's office. He introduced himself as Mr Carlson and shook our hands, I explained that Conchita had lost a lot of weight through diet and training but she was left with a lot of loose skin on her stomach and that she is very nervous.

"It's okay Conchita I don't bite, at least I don't bite my clients," he said smiling, "All I am going to do is have a look at your problem and suggest what will be the best way to help you."

"O-o-okay S-sir" she stammered.

"Now if you go behind the screen and strip to your bra and panties and put on the robe that's on the bed and come back out here when you are ready?" he asked. While she did this he asked me about her weight before the training started, why she did it and how much she lost over what time period and wrote it all down on a pad. Conchita emerged from behind the screen holding the robe closed tightly, he turned to her and explained what he was going to do next.

"I need to see the excess skin and manipulate it a little and take some measurements then you can redress, so many doctors have cold hands but do not worry, I shall warm my hands first," he told her and walked to a small sink and thoroughly wash his hands.

"Please open your robe, my dear?" Mr Carlson asked her and she complied.

He gently pulled, lifted and measured the flab and marked some lines on her belly, then said to her,

"There is certainly a large amount of excess tissue, if you look at the lines I have drawn, it will show the amount that I will remove plus any excess fat, under the remaining belly area," he explained, "So that when the skin is re attached, you will have an almost flat stomach over those fine abs and only a very thin scar below the panty line."

"Ohh, only a small scar and out of site, so I could were a bikini on the beach" she cried.

"Yes of course, did you expect a big scar" he replied and she nodded.

"We are very professional at this clinic, we get a lot of clients by 'word of mouth' recommendations and so we pride ourselves in our top quality workmanship" he continued "One last thing, we would like to take a photograph of the area from the front and from the side for use at the operation."

He picked up a digital camera from his desk and took the pictures and handed her a couple of antiseptic wipes to clean the lines off. Conchita went behind the screen to get dressed while he transferred the pictures to his computer into a file with her name on it.

When she came back out he shook our hands again and said,

"You can book the date for the surgery with my receptionist and she will take your deposit, thank you."

The date we booked was the tenth of February at ten thirty, she had to be here by nine and was not allowed any food after three pm the day before and only water up to her arrival at the clinic then nothing as she would have a general anaesthetic and be unconscious for about three hours.

I paid the thousand dollar deposit and were given a lot of booklets and other instructions to read, then we walked back to the car.

"Ah Daniel, I find it difficult to believe that when he cuts all that skin off there will only be a little scar" she cried, unbelieving. I fished through the paperwork and found a page with photos of a woman with similar flab, taken from the front and side.

"This looks very much like you Conchita" I said and she looked and nodded, "These have been taken after the operation cut has healed six weeks later" and I showed her them and she gasped.

"But-but she is wearing tiny panties and has only pulled them down a little and the scar is like a pencil line and look how flat her belly is. Will I look like that?" she asked, stunned.

"No!" I said and she looked shocked, "She's got one hell of a suntan and you are going to have to work hard to get one like that" I laughed, then she backhanded me on the arm and I pretended to cry and she laughed too, as I drove out of the carpark and headed home.

"That was not nice Daniel, but I forgive you," she said "I feel so relieved that he thought it was a simple thing and I will be recovered by the time of our holiday."

We stopped in Port St. Lucie for lunch, Conchita was a totally different person from the nervous one who was going to Miami. As we got back in the car she cried,

"Daniel, can we detour to your house on the way back, I'm feeling so... so... I don't know... I just want to explode and I want to do it on your lovely big cock, so can we... Please Daniel" she begged.

"Of course, anything for you my love" I replied, laughing and headed for the Florida turnpike.

Well before we drove through Kissimmee she climbed over the back and got under the blanket as usual and when we got into the house, she pulled me up the steps and into the bedroom and pushed me onto the bed.

"Ohh Daniel I'm so hot and wet you better get those clothes off fast" she said as her clothed went flying in all directions.

It was just as well that I only had five items to remove including my shoes but barely beat her as she did a fast crawl across the bed and started sucking on my rising cock she stuffed it into her mouth and kept going as it grew as was licking my balls before I was fully hard.

It was the first time she had all eight inches down her throat and was bobbing up and down, I made a circling motion with my hand and she swung her ass in my direction and I pushed two fingers into her sopping wet pussy and pumped her. Her head came up and she gasped for air for a minute then climbed on top and sat on my shaft in one go.

"Ahhhh..." she cried "Now fuck me hard!" Not wanting to disappoint a lady, I lifted her up a little and started rapidly thrusting upwards, our groins slapping wetly with each stroke.

"G-give... Me-e-e... the... vibe" she asked, I rolled her over towards the drawer and she reached inside and pulled it out and turned it on, "Stop and let me turn around." Then she sat on me in a 'reverse cowboy' and licked the vibe and pushed it slowly into her ass.

I lay on the bed and she bounced while I held the vibe so she was being double penetrated, it was such an erotic sight I had to look away or I would cum very quickly.

"Oh fuck Daniel... that's so good... I... want you to cum in my ass again... please" she cried, gasping for air.

I was going to cum soon so lifted her up and the vibe fell out and I pushed her forward and she guided my missile into the now vacant hole. I lifted her again because it was 'hammer time' and I thrust hard and fast and she was rubbing her clit furiously when I started to cum and the feeling of my hot cum blasting into her, set her orgasm off and we came together. She lay back on me for some time, getting her breath back then she said quietly,

"I think I need the head Daniel, can you carry me with your plug still in?" Conchita giggled.

"Certainly, my Queen" and I sat up and held her thighs, turned, rocked and forward and stood up to carry her into the bathroom but facing the wrong way, I got down on my knees and slid her, laughing, onto the pan where she unloaded a lot more than my cum.

I showered, cleaned the vibe and replaced it in the drawer, while Conchita was now in the shower so I put on a bathrobe to go to the kitchen and make coffee and she joined me after drying her hair.

"Feeling better now?" I asked, smiling.

"Oh much better, thank you" she replied, "I suppose we had better drink this and get going, we should be home by five." A few minutes later we were driving back to Duncellin, having had a successful and sexy couple of days.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Novels and Novellas
  • /
  • Payback Pt. 04
  • /
  • Page ⁨3⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 50 milliseconds