Putting A Bitch In Her Place

'It all makes sense now...maybe he did tell me that, but I can't remember anything, just that we drank and he looked upset. Extremely upset.'

'Oh God! Did I tell him about my feelings for him?!'

The truth was, Mia had had feelings for Evan for a very long time. It was unfortunate that when they met, he had a girlfriend. After things did not work out with that girl, he ended up with Leila. She wanted to tell him of her feelings. Part of the reason why she did not want him to marry Leila was because she wanted him to be with her. Although, even if Leila never existed, there was just one other problem....

Evan got home to look for Leila. She was not home. He saw that the piano was in the house.

'Wait a minute, what's this?'

Evan walked up to the piano and saw that there were two empty used wine glasses on top of it. She obviously did not drink by herself, feeling guilty of what she did. Evan was angry again. He was uncertain of what to do. Should he just go back to Mia and have sex with her again?

'No, I've damaged my friendship enough with her. It would be wrong to have sex with her out of spite.'

Evan did not want to drink again. As much as he wanted to, he figured that the best thing would be for him not to, so he can think straight. Maybe some coffee would help him. He drove to a nearby coffee shop and got a mocha latte, his favorite. He decided to take a seat outside. He took a sip and enjoyed the fresh outside air. The birds were chirping and the warmth of the sun's rays were hitting his skin. Evan closed his eyes, enjoying the tranquility. It was peaceful.

"Evan?"

Evan opened his eyes and looked behind him. It was Holly. She was dressed like she was out for a jog.

"Hey, didn't expect to see you here." Holly said with a smile.

She grabbed herself a seat and sat with him.

'Oh my God, he looks like shit. What happened?'

"...How's everything?"

"It looks that obvious, huh?"

"Yeah...you look like you got hit by a train or something."

Evan did not know what to tell her. Leila cheated on him and then he went to Mia's place to get drunk. The two of them ended up having sex, forever changing their relationship, possibly for the worst. Evan was too fatigued from thinking about it and stressing over everything. Despite all this, he still wanted to be with Leila, so he lied to Holly.

"Just too much stress at work."

"Oh, I'm sorry to hear that, Mia just recently gave me some Smirnoff. There was a sale. Did she give you yours already?"

Mia...he had already done too much. He wondered if things could ever go back to normal with her.

"Yeah, she gave me a couple of green apples."

"Oh okay, that's good. Hey, wait, let me guess, you drank your ass off because of work, that's why you look the way you do now. Haha, that's hilarious. You drank too much, got a hangover, and went here in hopes of fixing it."

Evan gave her a 'have you been spying on me?" look.

"Oh my God! I'm right, aren't I?!"

Holly laughed at her confirmed hypothesis. Evan looked away, knowing she was half right. He decided it would be best to just leave out the rest. As he took another sip, there was a vibration in his pocket. He checked his phone. It was Leila.

-I'm sorry honey

-I luv u <3

-if u want, we can talk @ home

-I'm out w/ Joan right now

-please let me noe & I'll b home

Out with her friend Joan? He wanted to talk to her, but right now, he just did not know what to do, what to think, he just.... Then he saw it. There was a park in sight from where he was sitting. He saw her. Leila was with Brad again. They were holding hands and smiling at each other. How could she?! She cheats on him, never contacts him until now, but worst of all, lies about being sorry while continuing to cheat!

'That fucking—she texts me sorry, then puts her phone in her pocket to continue being with Brad!'

"What a fucking lie!"

Evan crushed his latte in his hand. It spilled out all over his hand and lap. Holly stopped laughing, thinking she offended him.

"Oh, sorry Evan, I was just joking...."

She then noticed that he was not even looking at her. It was something behind her. She looked back. Looking around, there was nothing. She tried looking around the park behind her, then she saw it too. It was Leila, she was laughing, holding hands with another man. They appeared to be a young couple that was in love, googly eyed and whatnot. They moved their faces closer and kissed. Oddly enough, she seemed to recognize that man. It was—

"That fucking bitch!"

Evan got off his seat and was ready get to his car and leave. Holly got up to stop him.

"Evan, wait! Don't do anything stupid!"

"I'm just gonna fucking drink! Don't worry about me!"

"Evan, wait, I'll come with you. You do need someone to watch your ass so you don't do anything stupid."

"Er...eh...fine!"

Holly got into the car with Evan. He drove midway to his place, but then he realized that he left his Smirnoff at Mia's, being in too much of a rush to leave. He was desperate for a drink and did not want Holly finding out about Mia. He could ask Holly for some.

"Hey Holly, can we go to your place, I don't wanna drink at my place right now."

"Sure."

Nice one. He did not even have to bring up Mia. He drove to Holly's place and before he knew it, they were at her dining table taking shots. Evan was soon in the same state as last night. Just not as intoxicated as before. However, the overall situation was the same: Angry, drunk, and at a friend's, trying to cope. This time, it was raspberry flavored Smirnoff. They were both buzzed and continued to take shots.

"You know Evan, that bitch doesn't deserve you! How dare she do that to you! I remember that you told me a week ago that you were going to buy her an expensive piano. Did you?" Holly asked with slurred words.

"Yeah...."

"And she repays you like this?! Fuck that bitch!"

They took more shots until Holly decided to stop. Evan was almost as drunk as last time. If he was this drunk, then how drunk was Holly? Her tolerance was not as good as his. As he turned to see how she was doing. She started hugging him.

'She's pretty drunk.'

"Evan, that bitch is so evil. She never deserved you." Holly said with her head resting on Evan's shoulder.

Evan suddenly had an epiphany. This time, he felt it. It was not because he was drunk, not like last time. He really felt this way now.

"Yeah...yeah! She is a bitch!"

"What did you say?!"

Holly was shocked. Did she really hear what she thought she heard? Did he finally admit it? Did that word finally come out of Evan's mouth and not hers, Mia's, or Emily's?

"Yeah, Leila's a bitch! A complete fucking bitch!"

"Oh Evan, finally! I'm so happy you finally realized that!"

Holly gave Evan a strong hug. She was overjoyed by his words, just like how Mia was. Holly let go of Evan and grabbed the bottle, only to realize that it was empty.

"We're all out, want me to open another bottle?"

"Nah, this is good, thanks Holly, I really needed this."

Evan sat on the couch, drunk again. Maybe not as drunk as before, but drunk enough to not think straight. Holly sat to his right, put her arms around his right arm, and rested her head on his shoulder.

"Evan...I have something to confess..."

"What is it?"

"...that man she was with...that's the stripper she fucked during the bachelorette party...I'm so sorry Evan."

Now Evan was really pissed. How could she? All this time, during their marriage? She was fucking him behind his back? How much more fucked up could she be? When they talked about him, she said she met him only 2 months prior to when he first caught her cheating.

"Thank you for telling me Holly. I truly appreciate it...you know, I regret not listening to you three...I should have just called off the wedding. It's my fault. I only did this to myself. You three were just trying to be good friends to me. Which you always have been."

Holly was touched by his words.

"No Evan, please don't blame yourself. We pissed you off and that wasn't the right way to convince you that she was bad for you. We all later realized it was the wrong way to go about it, but it was too late."

"It's okay, at least I know now. Better late than never."

"You know Evan, that bitch really doesn't know a good man when she has one. You're way hotter than stripper boy...."

Holly began to massage Evan's arm.

"If I was your wife..."

'Why does this feel like déjà vu?' Evan thought to himself.

"...I would love you and spend as much time with you as I could. I'd give you anything and ask for nothing in return. If you bought me a piano that cost you thousands of dollars, I would get down on my knees and suck you dry to thank you, even if it was my birthday. I knew that bitch has been keeping you sexually frustrated and now I know why. I bet she even had the audacity to deny you things you wanted in bed."

Evan was drunk enough to start going off on how sexually frustrated he was in his marriage. He told her the exact same things he told Mia. He of course, did not remember telling Mia this though.

"That's horrible. That fucking bitch! If I was lucky enough to marry someone as wonderful as you, I would bend over and let you fuck me doggy style every day. I'd swallow your loads whenever you wished. I'd even be down to bring another girl in the bedroom for you."

That did it.

The scene was all too familiar now. Evan was now rock hard. He was completely aroused from Holly's speech. Holly noticed his erection.

"Oh...Evan."

Evan looked down and saw that he was hard. He was extremely embarrassed and said,

"I'm sorry Holly, I just—"

"Don't be!"

Holly did not look angry, shocked or offended in anyway. She instead had the same face Mia gave to him when they were on her couch at her place, right before they....

Chapter 4

Holly was now wondering what Evan really thought of her physically. She knew he loved her as a friend, but she never did get a proper grasp of his opinion on her physique. She wanted to know. She needed to know. What better time to find out than now, under the influence of alcohol.

"Evan! Do you think I'm a physically attractive woman?!"

She looked into his eyes. He looked back into hers. He could tell that she was desperately searching for an answer. Like Mia, he never truly noticed how beautiful she was. Her beautiful blue eyes and smooth skin on her face. Like Mia, he met her when he was dating his ex-girlfriend. When they broke up, he met Leila and never gave the two the attention.

"Holly...I honestly think you are very beautiful. Your beautiful blonde hair, your boobs are magnificent in size, way better than Leila's, and your eyes are so lovely. They're as blue and beautiful as the ocean!"

'Wow, never expected to be quite the poet when I'm drunk.'

"Hehe, thank you Evan, you're too kind, I wanna ask you something else now."

Holly figured that since she knew that he found her attractive and suspected that he got aroused from her, it would be safe to push a little bit more. She was too drunk to care if it was risky and she wanted to do it. She figured that Evan was drunk enough to not care either.

"Evan...let's say, hypothetically..."

Holly got off the couch and started to strip. She took off her shirt.

"...we were married. Let's say, hypothetically, you came home from work..."

Holly stripped off her jogging pants.

"...and needed some stress relief. What would you do to relieve your stress?"

Holly showed off her athletic body to Evan. He could not take the seduction any longer. He wanted Holly. He got off the couch and kissed her. She quickly kissed back. He took off his shirt and Holly kissed his shoulders and neck while he removed it.

"Take off your fucking clothes!" Evan commanded so firmly.

Evan's sexual beast was being released again. He was taking charge. Something Holly always found to be very sexy in men. She quickly stripped off the rest of her clothes. Her underwear and sports bra flew up in the air. She was nervous to expose herself to Evan though. As outgoing of a person she was, she started to feel a bit timid.

"Evan? My boobs—"

"They're perfect!"

Evan took one nipple in his mouth while rubbing and pinching the other. Holly gently stroked his head as he pleasured her nipples. She moaned,

"Oh Evan...my sweet Evan...."

'My sweet Evan?...Whatever, we're drunk.'

Evan stopped sucking Holly's nipple and attacked her lips again. They kissed zealously for a few seconds, then Holly quickly dropped to her knees and unzipped his pants. His cock sprung free.

"Oh wow! It's huge!"

Holly did not expect Evan to be so big. He was not only long, but thick as well. She would have loved his cock even if it was small, but his big size surprised and excited her. She put his cock in her mouth. She put the first 5 inches in with ease. She used her saliva to coat his cock. She wanted the taste of his cock for so long, but there was something funny about it. It tasted funny. It was a taste that she had tasted before. What was it?...She got it! It was the taste of pussy!

When Holly said she did not mind another girl in the bedroom, she really did not. Holly was bisexual. This was something she was not exactly open about. Mia and Emily had their suspicions, but never really pressed the issue. As for Evan, he was completely oblivious to things.

Holly just shrugged it off and got 7 inches in. She figured that he had sex with Leila earlier or something of that matter. She was too intoxicated to think about it. There was too much alcohol in her system to question how Evan could be sexually frustrated, while having sex just recently. The only thing in her mind was she finally got a taste of Evan's cock. She pulled it out of her mouth and said,

"Oh God Evan! I've wanted the taste of your cock for such a long time!"

She put it back in her mouth and took all 8½ inches. She bobbed her head and purposely gag on his cock as a means of massaging it with her mouth. While she was deepthroating him, she used one of her hands to fondle his testicles.

"Aw! Holly! You're amazing!"

Holly was quite content with herself. She was an experienced woman. More so than Mia and Emily. She knew how to please a man. Hell, she even knew how to please a woman! She wanted to go all out and pleasure Evan so much that he would forget Leila. She decided to push it further.

"Evan! Tell me I'm better than your wife!" Holly said as more of a request than a command.

She deepthroated him hard and fast to ensure she got the answer she wanted.

"Ah! Yes! You're way better than that bitch!"

Holly was pleased with his answer. It was better than she expected. Just a simple yes would have sufficed. Evan already felt like he was going to cum. He pulled her away before he lost it. Holly aggressively tried to put it back in her mouth.

"Stop Holly!"

Holly stopped immediately and thought to herself,

'Oh my God! Was I too rough?! Did I hurt him?! Was it the blowjob? No...his balls! I was too rough maybe.'

Holly's aggressive attitude turned to apologetic.

"I'm sorry Evan! Did I hurt you?! Am I not doing a good job?!"

"No! No! You were great! It's just that you were too great. I almost came."

"Oh."

Holly felt proud of herself, but stupid at the same time.

'I was good...I was good...I was good! I was great! Too great! That's why...STUPID! Stupid! Stupid! Stupid!'

Evan could see that his last words really put a cheerful look on her face. Holly had the same look on her face as a school girl who just got complimented by the cutest guy in school.

"Evan, you can cum in my mouth. It's fine."

"As lovely as that sounds, I have something else planned."

He helped Holly to her feet and sat her on her couch. He gently gave her shoulders a nudge so she could lie on her back on the couch. Holly knew what he was doing so she spread her legs for him. Evan put his face in front of her pussy and saw that she was well groomed below. Her blond pubic hair was kept neat and trimmed. She did not let it grow wild like a jungle. Holly got nervous and wondered if she should have shaved.

"Oh Evan...is my pussy okay?"

"It's so sexy and beautiful." Evan said, staring at it in amazement and arousal.

Holly turned red in response to his answer. She always wanted to be eaten out by Evan. She was finally going to experience it. Evan started to lick and she played with her breasts as he ate her pussy. She put a nipple in her mouth, but then realized that her sweat from jogging was still on her. She tasted her sweat and soon got self-conscious about the taste of her pussy.

'Evan is down there suffering from the smell and taste of sweaty pussy!'

She tried to deviate him to another action so he did not have to deal with that.

"Evan, we can do something else if you want. You don't have to eat my pussy. You can do whatever you want to me, just let me know."

"Thanks Holly, but I want to do this."

"Okay...."

Holly did not want to bring up the subject of her body being sweaty, so she did not ask if it smelled or tasted weird. She let him eat her out and she enjoyed his magical tongue.

'If he didn't like it, he would have made up some excuse to not eat me out anymore.'

After a few minutes of moaning from Holly, Evan requested,

"Holly? Can I eat you out while you're on all fours?"

Holly was now too horny to care how she smelled. She just got on her hands and knees and put her ass to Evan's face. He shoved his face in her pussy and started to lick it again. He licked her clitoris while his nose ended up at her anus. When he exhaled, he noticed that her anus would clench in response, giving him a cute wink.

Evan found her little pink opening to be so inviting. He was feeling a little daring. He was never allowed anywhere near Leila's ass. Holly did say he could do whatever he wanted to her. With these thoughts, Evan wet his thumb with his mouth and put it at Holly's asshole. Holly felt what he was doing and confirmed,

"Yes Evan! You can have my ass too! God! You can fuck it, finger it and lick it all you want!"

That was not a bad idea. Evan was always curious on how it would be like to give a woman a rimjob. So, he pulled out his tongue from Holly's pussy and placed it on her asshole. He wiggled it around Holly's anus. Holly was in too much of a drunken and aroused state to care anymore about it being sweaty and so was Evan.

"That's it Evan! Lick my asshole!"

Evan put both hands on Holly's butt cheeks and spread them as wide as he could. He plunged his tongue into her tight opening as much as he could. Holly relaxed and allowed him to make out with her ass. Evan started to moan,

"Holly! Your ass tastes so good. I could eat it all day and never go hungry! I just want my tongue to live in it!"

"Evan! You can have it! It's yours! I'm yours! If you want me to take it in the ass, I will! If you want me to swallow, I will! If you wanted for me to eat another woman's pussy, I will!"

Evan was so aroused by that last part that he shoved his tongue in Holly's ass with more effort, going in deeper. Holly reached back and played with her clitoris. Evan got a hot idea in his head. He said something he would have never said if he was sober. They did not call it liquid courage for nothing.

"Would you eat another woman's ass while I ate yours?"

"Oh yes Evan, I'd butt fuck her with my tongue while you tongue fucked mine!"

This was getting hot for Evan. He, like any other normal guy, thought about having a threesome with two women. The probability of him ever having two women at once was just not something he found possible. However, that didn't stop him from loving the idea.

"Holly! You fucking kinky bitch!"

"Yes! I'm a kinky bitch! I'm your kinky bitch! I'll bring another woman into bed with us if you wanted. I'll do anything for you Evan, I..."

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 60 milliseconds