Putting A Bitch In Her Place

"Alright bitch! Give Mia a demonstration and if I feel that she didn't learn anything, I'll punish you for it! Make it good!" Holly spoke to her harshly.

Leila was too grossed out by such an act. It was one thing to have something go in her ass and it was bad enough that she had to taste her own ass. It was quite another to put her tongue at such a vile place that was not her own. And this was not some person she respected. No, this was the asshole of a woman she hated. This made the command all the more humiliating. She really did not want to do it. She knew she would be punished, but she still tied to beg anyways. She was hoping that at some slim chance, Holly would change her mind.

"Holly please...please don't let me do that...it's so gross!"

SLAP!

"What! You're saying my asshole is gross?!"

SLAP!

"You bitch!"

SLAP!

"You fucking bitch!"

SLAP!

Leila's face was on fire again. She finally submitted to the most degrading act she ever knew. Licking the asshole of the woman her husband was cheating on her with. She stuck out her tongue and did her best to lick Holly's asshole. Holly grabbed Leila's head and forced her face into her ass. Leila could not breathe. She started to struggle, but Holly kept her hand on her head and pushed her ass into her face.

"Keep licking and I'll let you breathe."

Leila was tempted to bite Holly, but she knew that there would be hell to pay if she did that. She had no choice but to keep licking and tongue fucking Holly's ass. Leila licked at Holly's anus and felt like she was going to pass out. Her oxygen levels in her blood were dropping from the lack of air. When she felt her consciousness start to fade, Holly released her. She took deep breaths the moment her mouth was freed. She was breathing heavily from her denial of air. Holly started to treat her like a kid now.

"Now what do you say when someone does something nice for you?"

"Thank you...."

Holly raised her hand towards Leila. She flinched in fright of another strike.

"Thank you what?!"

"Thank you for allowing a lowlife like me to breathe—"

SLAP!

"Wrong answer! But you were right about one thing, you are a lowlife."

Holly held up her hand again. Leila was scared. She did not know what she wanted to hear. She quickly said,

"Thank you for allowing me to taste your beautiful ass!"

"Good girl." Holly mockingly rewarded her with words. "Okay Mia, so did you get that? Or would you like me to punish this bitch?"

Leila looked at Mia with pleading eyes. She did not want to be punished. As much as Mia loved to see Leila get punished, she was too horny to wait any longer. She wanted to eat Holly's ass out. After seeing her dominate Leila like that, her pussy got soak and her ass craved to be fucked again. She forced Holly to turn around and got on her knees. She spread both of her cheeks and stuck her tongue in Holly's anus, eating away like there was no tomorrow.

Meanwhile

Emily had just gotten used to having Evan's pointer in her ass. It felt big inside her. How was she going to get his thick 8½ inch cock inside? She was lying on the couch with Evan kneeling in front of her for God knows how long.

Evan worked with Emily to stretch her out. He stroked her clitoris to help her relax. It took a bit more time to stretch Emily out. She did not relax as much as Mia and she was also tighter anatomically. Evan did not mind, however, his priority was Emily's pleasure and safety.

"I'm sorry Evan. Maybe we should stop, it's hopeless."

"I'm not giving up on you Emily. I'm gonna put my cock in your ass and that's final."

"Oh Evan...."

Emily was touched by his dedication and effort. She had always loved him for his kindness and consideration. She was uncertain on how to reward him. She was already giving up her ass to him. What else could she do for him? In a way, she was the one who was reaping the benefits from this. Not him. It made her feel guilty. What could she do to thank him for all the patience and pleasure he had given her?...She got it!

"Evan...if you want...you can put it in my mouth after it's been in my ass...."

"Thanks Emily, but you don't need to do that, Mia had a brilliant idea for punishment."

He pointed to Leila, who was not being suffocated by Holly's ass. Emily thought it was genius to use her as a cleaner for Evan's cock. She really should be used and abused like that. In fact, she deserved worse than that. Emily was getting turned on knowing that Leila was going to be forced to taste her ass. Evan had finished putting his pointer and middle in Emily's ass. She closed her eyes and moaned. She had nothing else to offer him for his hard work.

"Oh Evan, you can have my ass, pussy and mouth whenever you want, in whatever order you please!"

"Thanks Emily. How's your ass? Am I hurting you at all?"

"No," Emily smiled "everything is perfect."

"Alright."

Evan felt that Emily's asshole was ready to be stretched out more. He lubed his ring finger and stuck it in Emily's ass. He gave it a slow rhythm for Emily's anus to get comfortable with it. He then added his middle finger with it and slowly fucked her ass. Emily kept moaning and closing her eyes, enjoying what he was doing back there as long as he did not hurt her. Evan added his pointer, thus fitting three fingers in Emily's tiny pucker.

"Oh, it feels so tight!"

"Does it hurt?!" Evan asked with concern.

"No, it's just tight. Please keep going."

Emily closed her eyes and rubbed her nipples. She could feel that they were hard. She decided to pinch and pull on them. This anal foreplay, plus the clitoral stimulation was already bringing her close to orgasm and Evan was not even done prepping her.

"Evan...I feel like I'm already gonna cum."

"Then just cum. I'll stick it in your ass and make you cum again."

That statement excited Emily and with that, she held back no more. She continued to play with her nipples and enjoy what she was feeling on her clitoris and anus. She moaned softly as she came.

"Evan...Evan...Evan."

Her whole body was tensed for a few seconds and then she dropped. She had just climaxed. She felt that Evan had not stopped. Evan wanted Emily to climax as a means of helping her relax. The orgasm would relax her body and make things easier for him, which it did. Evan was now working three fingers up Emily's ass with less difficulty. He wanted to stick a fourth finger, but decided against it. It was time to put it in.

"Okay Emily, you ready?"

Evan had broken the state of bliss she was in. She got nervous again.

"Oh!...uh...yeah...oh my God! Evan...please be gentle with me."

"I wasn't planning to do it any other way." Evan smiled at her.

The smile comforted Emily. Evan put lube on his cock again and applied a lot at Emily's tight opening. He pressed the tip against it. Emily's anus quickly and shyly puckered away from it. He spread her ass cheeks and began to add a bit of force to her anus. Emily felt anxiety, horniness, and excitement all at once. Evan continued to press harder than how he did with Mia.

POP!

He was in.

"Evan! Oh my God, it's in! Oh fuck!"

"Is it hurting?!"

"No! Please! Please fuck my ass!"

Evan pushed a bit in and pulled everything out except for his glans, just like how he did with Mia. As he pushed in, he made sure to insert just a bit more every time. Eventually, he had all of it in. He was ready to really fuck Emily in the ass.

"Oh Evan! God! I feel so naughty right now! I'm so turned on!"

Evan continued to fuck Emily. He started slow and was now going at a medium pace. Emily continued to moan things to him.

"Evan! I'm getting turned on knowing that that bitch will taste me off your cock!"

Evan decided to join her.

"Yeah! We're gonna force her to clean your ass juices off me!"

"Oh yes Evan! Yes! Talk dirty to me like that!"

Evan picked up Emily and flipped her over so she was now on her hands and knees. He was fucking her doggystyle. Emily reached back with one hand to rub her clitoris.

"Yes! Fuck me like a little doggy! Like a bitch! I'm yours Evan! I'm your bitch to fuck as you please!"

Evan was quite surprised by this. He could not believe these words were coming out of Emily's mouth. She was always so shy and now she was letting everything all out. He was liking it. He decided to spank her.

SMACK!

"Ah!"

"Yeah, you dirty bitch! You love it in the butt don't you?!"

SMACK!

"Ah yes! I love having your huge cock rammed in my ass! I feel so naughty and dirty doing it back there!"

Evan was now fucking Emily at a fast pace. He continued to talk dirty to her.

"Are you my bitch?!"

"Yes! I'm your bitch! I'm your little cock pleaser who uses her mouth, pussy and ass to fuck you!"

SMACK!

"Do you like getting spanked by me?!"

"Oh God yes! Yes! Evan, I'm gonna cum again!"

SMACK!

"Then cum already you dirty bitch!"

SMACK! SMACK! SMACK!

Evan fucked Emily at his maximum speed for a couple of second, and then felt Emily cum. Her anus clenched in a fashionable rhythm around the base of his cock. She screamed from her wild orgasm as she rubbed her clitoris. Emily had had two strong orgasms in a row. She dropped to the couch, making Evan's cock slip out of her. They caught their breath for a bit. Once they did, Evan asked,

"So...you're my bitch now?"

Emily turned red and avoided eye contact. Too embarrassed now of what she had just said to Evan. She just told him that she loved it in the ass, she loved being spanked, and she got off to the idea of Leila tasting her ass. She had to say something.

"It was the heat of the moment." Emily said in a nervous tone.

Evan smiled at her and embraced her. He gave her lips a quick kiss and said,

"Oh Emily, you're so cute."

Emily was quiet. She was unsure of how to respond to that. Evan decided that he had picked on her enough already.

"Okay, ready to watch Leila clean me?"

Emily's face had shot up with great glee. With a big smile she said,

"Yes!"

Evan and Emily headed over to where Leila, Holly and Mia were. Mia was busy tongue fucking Holly's ass. Holly was rubbing her clit and moaned,

"Oh God Mia, I'm gonna cum!"

Holly put her hand on the back of Mia's head. Forcing her to lick deeper. She also pushed her ass back to aid in making Mia's tongue penetrate her ass deeper. Mia wholeheartedly pushed forward as well. She wanted to have as forceful a make out session with Holly's asshole as she did with Evan's mouth that drunken night. Holly's legs started to quiver as she finished cumming from Mia's tongue. She let go of Mia's head and noticed Evan coming her way. He had just witnessed her cumming from a rimjob. She got an idea that she figured would turn him on. She helped Mia up and commanded her,

"Now come here and let me taste it!"

Evan watched in complete arousal as Holly stuck her tongue in Mia's mouth, desperate to taste her own ass. He was so turned on that he wanted to make a kissing threesome with them. But he needed to let Leila clean him before he could have Holly's ass again.

They all looked at Leila. She looked back at them with fear. She knew what was coming. She opened her mouth willingly for Evan to stick his cock in. Emily grabbed the ring gag and put it in Leila's mouth, tying it on her tight.

"We can't take any chances." Emily said.

Evan stepped up in front of his wife. He was about to stick it in her mouth when she started crying. Leila was trying to say that she was sorry and that her tears were proof. Had she not been tortured enough? Evan looked at her and paused. Leila optimistically slowed her tears. Hoping he had finally come to his senses. He stroked her cheek and she gave him a cheerful look.

"Sorry babe...."

He shoved his cock in Leila's mouth and violently fucked it again. He had held a huge load in his cock for too long now. He wanted to release it, but he knew that Leila's mouth was not the correct place to shoot it. He pulled it out and said to Holly,

"Get ready, you're next."

"Oh no Evan, you already had my ass earlier, besides...I can't wait to taste your cum. I want it."

Holly grabbed Mia and Emily, holding them on each of her sides.

"We want it." Holly continued.

All three girls got on their knees and opened their mouths. Together they said,

"We need it!"

Leila tried one last attempt to try to persuade Evan to release her. She struggled again, but to no avail. Evan turned to her and took off the ring gag. Leila started to beg Evan.

"Please Evan! Please! I promise I'll do anything if you leave these bitches and come back to me! I promise to let you cum in my mouth! I promise to give you sex whenever you want! I even promise to let you fuck my ass! What do you say baby? Huh?!" Leila said shakily as if on the verge of insanity.

"It sounds tempting, but there will always be one problem..."

Evan walked to his three new found lovers. He stood in front of them so his cock was within their reach and he finished his sentence,

"...you'll always be a bitch!"

Together, the three girls said, "Yeah, so fuck you!"

Holly went for Evan's cock, deepthroating him immediately. Mia went for Evan's left testicle. Emily started licking his right testicle. Evan stared down and watched as his three beautiful best friends were bringing him closer and closer to orgasm. He had lovely pairs of blue eyes, green eyes, and hazel eyes looking at him, waiting for him to release.

"Evan you miserable son of bitch! You'll regret the day you ruined our marriage! You wrecked our marriage! You..."

Leila noticed that Evan was not even paying attention to her voice anymore; she no longer mattered to him. He was finally free from her.

"E...Evan?" Leila called to him shakily.

Evan did not hear a word coming out of Leila's mouth. He was beyond the state of bliss. He was experiencing three beautiful women pleasing him with their mouths all at once. It was something he thought he would only experience in his dreams. He was ready to cum. He yelled,

"Holly, Mia, Emily! I'm cumming!"

Evan quickly stepped back and grabbed his cock to start stroking it. Holly, Mia, and Emily stayed in front of him, kneeling and opening their mouths. They were ready to receive his seed. To taste it for the very first time.

Evan aimed his cock at Mia's open mouth and shot his first wad into it. He quickly aimed to Holly's mouth and shot his second wad into it. He aimed at Emily's mouth and shot his third in. He stayed at Emily and gave her his fourth shot. He turned to Holly and gave her his fifth. Mia got the sixth shot and whatever else leaked out. All three girls swallowed their share of Evan's cum and were satisfied.

The three quickly got up and gave Evan a hug all at the same time. Mia to his right, Holly to his left and Emily to his front. Together, they said to Evan in a happy tone,

"We love you Evan!"

Epilogue

After the incident, Leila and Evan got a divorce. The two never saw each other again. Evan did not care in the slightest. He was happy with his three new girlfriends. Leila once texted him to inform him that she and Brad were getting married. He knew that she just told him this for the petty reason to make him regret his decision of divorcing her. He was not biting.

That was exactly a year ago. So where is Evan now?

Evan was at a local bar & grill restaurant. He ordered a beer while waiting for his three lovely ladies. The three said they did not want to go anywhere special for their one year anniversary. They wanted to eat at a place that had a chill and relaxed environment. There were flat screens everywhere. He watched the game as he waited, but then heard someone to his left crying at the bar. Evan turned to look at the man.

It was Brad! He was crying to the bartender.

"That fucking bitch left me and broke my heart!" He wept robustly.

The bartender tried to share some sympathy with him, but he was busy with other customers and had to leave. Brad was broke. Leila had sucked him dry and all he had was a coupon for one measly beer. He finished it quick in his depression.

Apparently, he caught Leila in their bedroom getting fucked in the ass by another woman with a strap-on while stroking another man and sucking a second man's cock. Evan, despite being hurt from this man, felt empathetic to his situation. He did not feel the anger and hate he once did before. Brad was in the exact same situation he was once in. When the bartender gave him his beer, he slid it to Brad. Brad saw that some kind stranger made a nice gesture, but quickly froze. He realized it was Evan.

"So, you here to rub it in my face? The bad guy now gets what he deserves, huh?"

"Just shut up and drink man. I'm being nice."

Brad looked at him and then looked at the beer he gave him. Evan ordered another beer and soon the two drank and talked. Brad was half way through his beer when he said,

"You know, you're not such a bad guy after all."

"Thanks."

"If it means anything, I'm sorry for wrecking your marriage. I'm a terrible person."

"Although what you did hurt me a lot, the truth is, even if you refused her, she would have eventually found someone else who wouldn't. It wasn't you, it was her. Just look what she did to you man."

Brad finished his beer, placed the mug down, and got up, ready to leave.

"Thanks Evan, I really appreciate it."

"No problem, hope you find someone special who won't hurt you."

Brad walked away, but turned to look at Evan again.

"I hope you do too."

He turned away from Evan again and left the bar. Evan saw Mia, Holly, and Emily enter the restaurant, looking for him. He said with a smile on his face,

"I already have."

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 27 milliseconds