Putting A Bitch In Her Place

Evan was not the only one that the alcohol gave courage to. Holly finally let out something she had hid from him. She finally confessed,

"...I love you!"

Evan remained unresponsive to her confession for the purpose of eliminating awkwardness. He pulled out his tongue and was about to put his fingers in his mouth to lubricate them. Holly turned around and kissed Evan passionately. She just confessed her feelings for him. She could not help but kiss him after that. Even if his tongue was just in her ass, she did not care. All she knew was that she loved Evan and had finally told him. She knew that it was not just the alcohol. If she was sober, she still would not care if he just finished eating out her ass. Love knows no bounds. The strong emotion she was feeling at that moment drove her to stick her tongue in his mouth. Evan avidly tongued her back.

"Evan, make me your wife! I won't hurt you like she did. I won't run off with another man! You want a threesome with two girls? I'll help you make that fantasy come true!"

Even though Evan was drunk, he still found the idea to be ludicrous. There would be no way he could have it happen. He took it as Holly babbling things to turn him on. He had his doubts that Holly even truly meant what she just said. It was the alcohol talking, not her. Despite that, he just decided to play with the idea.

"If I make you my wife, what would we do with that other woman?!"

"I'd have us make out together and have a hot, wet, sexy threesome! I'd do it every day if you wanted to!"

Evan turned Holly around, back into the doggy style position and continued to stick his tongue in her ass. He then asked,

"What else would you do?!"

"I'd stick my tongue in her ass and have her beg for more! While you fucked me from behind! Then I'll switch places and have her eat me while you fucked her!"

The dirty talk was turning both Evan and Holly on tremendously. If he was fucking Holly, he would have came in no time. It was good that he was just using his tongue. His cock was already leaking precum from all the dirty talk.

"Fuck Evan! You're making me feel so hot! I'm gonna cum now!"

Evan stuck two fingers in Holly's pussy while she stroked her clitoris and he licked her ass. She was extremely wet from the sex talk.

"Oh Evan, yes! Finger me and make me cum!"

Evan finger fucked Holly's pussy fast. She stroked her clitoris faster as orgasmic sensation washed over her body while she had her anus massaged by Evan's tongue. She cried out in orgasmic anal pleasure.

"Oh Evan, I want you to fuck my ass!"

"Fuck Holly! Yes! Leila never made me do anal with her!"

Holly wanted to go straight to anal. He had pleasured her little opening far better than it had ever been pleasured. The fact that Leila never made Evan have her ass made Holly want it in hers even more. She wanted to give Evan what Leila never gave him. She spread her ass cheeks, showing him her now semi-gaped asshole from his previous rimming, and said,

"Please Evan! Please put it in!"

Evan spat on his hand and used his saliva to lube his cock. He pressed the tip against Holly's well lubed asshole. Evan could feel resistance, but this added to the pleasure. Holly relaxed her sphincter, so he could enter her. Holly was aroused by the fact that Evan was about to put his cock somewhere that was taboo. Her dirtiest and most vulnerable of holes. It was his and his alone to have. With Holly's relaxed sphincter, Evan entered.

"Oh Evan!"

Evan's first two inches entered. He pulled back and reentered with two and a half inches, then repeated the process with three inches in, then four, then five until it was all in. Once he had his entire rod in, he slowly fuck Holly's ass. He was very considerate about Holly's comfort. His consideration was something she always loved about him. His moral personality was one huge factor for what developed her feelings for him. She felt him speed up and only one thought was in her head.

'Oh God! It feels sooooo gooooood!'

Holly's rectum had a velvety touch. Evan enjoyed every moment of her smooth insides, anal clenching and soft padding on her glutes. The curves of her hips and sight of her toned body was intoxicating. After several minutes, Evan was about to release his cum into Holly's anal walls.

"Holly! Your ass, it feels so good! I can't last much longer!"

"Cum inside me Evan! I'm close too! I'll cum with you!"

"Holly! Holly! Holly!!!"

Evan moaned as he ejaculated into Holly's rear. Holly rubbed her clitoris faster and came as she felt Evan release his seed into her. Her pussy and anus clenched from her second intense anal orgasm. Evan felt her clench her sphincter. It was like her ass was trying to milk out as much cum from his cock as it could get.

Holly had cum again and was now fatigued from the sex. She collapsed on her couch and Evan's cock slipped out of her. He sat on the couch next to her. He saw that she was not going to get back up any time soon, so he picked her up and took her to her room. He put her down gently on her bed and she grabbed his arm.

"Please lay with me!"

"Okay."

Evan got into bed with Holly and lied with her in a spooning position. She turned around to face him and put her proximal arm and leg on him. She closed her eyes and drifted to sleep, happy. Her last words before she lost consciousness were,

"I love you Evan...."

Chapter 5

Evan just lied there in bed. After he came in Holly's ass, he came to his senses. He did not want to pass out this time. Instead, he waited for Holly to toss and turn away from him. When she did, he got up and went to wash his face as a desperate attempt to sober up better. It was not very effective. He needed to get home. It was already almost four in the afternoon. He was still somewhat buzzed from the vodka. The time it took for him to finish having sex with Holly did give him some time to sober up, on the plus side. He decided that it was best for him to drive home now. He had to go home and sort things out with Leila.

Evan went back to the room to find that Holly was still out cold. She clung to her pillow as if it was him. She looked happy and called out to him in her sleep. Evan had ruined another friendship. He most likely would lose not only his wife from this doubled act of adultery, but also two of his three good friends. What was he going to do?

He had no time to spare for stressing out. He had to go home and figure things out on the drive home.

"Sleep well Holly, I don't know if it'll ever be the same between us again."

Evan felt extreme remorse for what he had done. What made it worse was what he had just found out about Holly. She had had feelings for him for a long time. It was no wonder why she did not want him marrying Leila. Evan hurried out her door, turned on his car, and drove away.

Hours later, Holly awoke, but by the time she did, Evan was long gone. She remembered most of what happened.

'Oh my God, we had sex....'

'I had sex with Evan....'

'I...I let him do things to me....'

'I let him do things to me and he loved it!'

'I hope he realizes he doesn't need that bitch anymore.'

"I hope he drops your ass bitch! I hope Evan finally realizes that you're just an evil bitch who uses him! And he finally sees you for who you really are!"

Holly started feeling optimistic. The possibility of Evan divorcing her and possibly ending up with her started to sink in. She smiled at the thought. However, she thought of another problem she would have to face if Leila was gone. Her hopes turned grim.

"Even if she was gone, there's still one other problem...."

She got up to look for him. She felt Evan's warm sticky cum still inside her. Holly smiled from the feeling. She remembered. It was wonderful. She let Evan sodomize her in hopes of out doing Leila with sex. She wanted him to love her and leave Leila. She confessed her feelings for him. She looked around her place, but did not find him. His car was gone. She checked her phone for texts, but he never texted her. Instead, her phone was bombarded with texts from Emily and Mia.

"Oh shit! I was supposed to meet up with those two today!"

Holly texted them, making a false explanation, and hit the shower fast. She was out of the door within minutes.

Meanwhile, Evan was at his home, sitting down with Leila. She begged for his forgiveness. She said that she never called him because she knew that he would be too upset to answer.

'That still doesn't explain why you didn't at least text me earlier. Oh wait, you were with your boyfriend, that's right.' Evan thought to himself.

He was too tired to fight with Leila. He decided that it would be best for him to conceal what had happened with Mia and Holly for now. He lied to her saying he overdrank and ended up waking up late on Mia's couch. Leila was clueless as to what had happened with her husband and his friends. Evan was not sure what his next course of action would be. He would be a complete hypocrite if he said cheaters do not deserve forgiveness. He foolishly and reluctantly decided to give Leila a third chance. Part of it was out of guilt for what he had done. The other part was due to him being too drained both physically and mentally to get into a huge fight with Leila.

"I'll give you another chance, but it's very hard to trust you. I'm not too sure myself if forgiving you is the right decision."

Although he had hid some truths from her, that was the most honest answer he could give her.

"Thank you Evan, I'm sorry, I'll work up to gain your trust again."

Leila got off the seat to hug Evan and kiss his forehead, but he brushed her off and got off his seat. She could tell that it was not going to be that easy for him to forgive her this time. She had to think of something. Leila got on her knees and used both her hands to grab one of his.

"Please Evan! Please! Please forgive me!"

"It's okay, you're already forgiven."

For the first time, in his whole love life with Leila, he did not mean that. He was too stressed out about what happened with Mia and Holly that he did not want to deal with Leila's manipulative behavior. He went to their bedroom and jumped on their bed. He passed out in less than 10 seconds.

Holly had finally made it to the spot where Mia and Emily were.

"Hey guys, what's up?" Holly asked casually.

"Mia thinks that Leila might be cheating on Evan." Emily informed her.

Immediately, Holly was compelled to share what she and Evan had seen. The two should know about what they had seen.

"It's true, I saw it with my own eyes you two. I bumped into Evan and we saw that she was with the exact same stripper she fucked during the bachelorette party."

"That fucking bitch!" Mia and Emily said simultaneously.

"How did Evan take it?" Mia asked

"Not too well, so I shared some vodka with him, the Smirnoff you gave me."

Mia thought about what she had done with him last night, or at least, what she could remember. She remembered that they kissed and this morning, she felt cum inside her pussy. It then hit her. Did Holly have sex with Evan too?

"And you two got so drunk, you had sex...." Mia said emotionlessly.

"What?!" Holly said, stunned.

Holly gave a funny look at her comment. It was too obvious. Holly had sex with Evan too. Mia decided to press the issue more to get the truth out of Holly.

"You did? Didn't you?! I can see it in your face!"

"Why would you even say that?! We all had an agreement!" Holly answered quickly.

Holly was getting more defensive by the second. The tone in her voice made it more obvious for Mia. Emily was clueless as to what happened recently with Evan, but she was starting to get suspicious of Holly.

"What happened?" Emily asked with a distrustful tone.

"Nothing happened!" Holly said angrily.

The more the two pressed, the angrier Holly became. She was not one to be quick tempered. It was apparent that something happened. Mia already knew. Emily was getting there.

"Holly, it's okay, you can tell us." Mia said compassionately.

Holly was not going to admit what she did. She felt a vibration in her pocket. Mia texted her,

-I had sex w/ him 2

She could not believe it. Mia had broken their agreement too. She thought about whether or not she should come out and say it. Emily would be pissed to find out. But if Mia admitted it too, it would not be as bad. After some thought, she was ready to admit it. She knew she was not the only one. That gave her a bit of comfort.

"Yes, I admit it. I had sex with Evan earlier today." Holly said, ashamed of what she had done.

Mia was proud of her and joined in the confession.

"Emily, I had sex with him too. Last night."

Mia put her head down in shame, feeling the same way as Holly. Emily was extremely angry.

"I don't believe you two!!!" She slammed her fists to the table and continued, "We all make an agreement to never do anything to wreck Evan's marriage. Yet, this is what you two do. You both know I love him just as much as you two! How could you?!"

This was the problem that all three girls faced. Even if Leila was out of the picture, there was still one problem they all had to worry about...each other.

Mia loved Evan, but she had to be a good friend and respect his marriage. With his marriage with Leila falling apart, she knew that it was only a matter of time for her to strike. However, her problem was Holly and Emily. She did not want to hurt them. Leila solved that issue by marrying Evan. She did not need to fight with them. It was the same for Holly, she loved Evan, but valued her friendship with Mia and Emily as well. Leila had ridded the possibility of them being at each other's throats. Emily loved Evan, but she, like her two best friends, was torn by the thought of wrecking their friendship.

When their friendships formed, they all started develop feelings for him. However, he was always too preoccupied with his now ex-girlfriend. Once they broke up, the three wanted him, but soon noticed that the other two felt the same way. The three almost destroyed their friendships with each other. While they were fighting, Leila stepped in and stole him away. That was one of the biggest reasons as to why they hated her so much, but now that they knew of her adulterousness, they hated her even more.

"I don't fucking believe this, you two sleep with him behind my back! I'm fucking outta here!"

Mia and Holly gave each other a well-what-now look. Both did not want their friendships to be destroyed from this. Holly finally got an idea; it was inspired by something she said to Evan not too long ago. She grabbed Emily by the wrist.

"Emily wait!"

"Let go of me!!!" Emily yelled angrily.

"I think I have a solution to all this, we can all end up happy and still keep our friendships intact, but it'll require a bit of compromise from all three of us."

Emily was mad, but then she thought of how much she valued her friendship with Mia and Holly. She looked to Mia and saw that she looked just as confused as her. She raised her brow to Holly and said,

"Alright...I'm listening."

The next day, Evan woke up refreshed. He had slept through the afternoon all the way to the morning of the next day. He felt somewhat better, but a stressful situation like his was not going to go away overnight. He got up and went to the shower. He needed to get ready for work. As he stripped and was about to go into the shower, Leila entered the bathroom. She was wearing nothing but her bathrobe.

"Oh, sorry...may I join you?"

She was trying to seduce him so he could forgive her. Her seductive timidity was not going to work this time.

"Sorry, but I want to shower alone."

Her face appeared as if he had just hurt her feelings. Evan felt bad after seeing that face, but he was too emotionally drained to dwell on that, so he decided to forget it. Leila turned around, leaving their bathroom, and Evan hopped into the shower. He stayed in there for a while, enjoying the hot water pour down on him. It helped him relax a bit, but he still kept thinking about what happened between him and Mia. Then what happened between him and Holly. The thought 'will I lose my friends?' kept racing through his head. As he finished, he got dressed and was about to head out the door.

"Evan? Wait."

Evan turned to face his wife. She gave him a quick peck on the lips. He was not responsive. This worried Leila. She did not expect him to stay this mad this long. She continued to be nice to him.

"Have a good day."

"Yeah thanks."

Leila could tell from the tone in his voice that he was not buying her kindness. She wondered if she should get those divorce papers ready. Little did she know, there was more to his attitude than her adulterousness.

Evan headed out of the house. Leila waved him goodbye with a smile that he now knew was fake. She decided that it was time to sign the divorce papers. As she closed the door, she went to their room where she secretly hid divorce papers, in case of such a situation. She signed them on the kitchen table and pulled out two wine glasses. Filling both of them with an optimistic look on her face.

Evan was driving to work, continuously thinking of his situation. Then his phone went off.

RING! RING! RING!

It was Mia. 'I shouldn't answer it' he thought to himself. He ignored it. After a couple of seconds, it went off again.

RING! RING! RING!

Evan, again, chose to ignore it. But it still persisted.

RING! RING! RING!

'I'm sorry Mia, but I don't want to talk right now.'

Once it stopped, it rang once more.

RING! RING! RING!

"God! What?!"

He checked the phone and saw it was Holly. It did not help the situation. He ignored it and the pattern happened again. Ignore, ring, ignore, ring, ignore, ring. He kept ignoring the phone calls, but then his phone let out a text ringtone twice. He checked it at a stop light. It was Mia and Holly.

Holly:

-evan! It's emily, it's bad

-it's an emergency!

-come 2 her place

Mia:

-please check me back asap

-it's emily

-please! It's life or death

Evan dialed on the phone and decided to call Mia since she called first. He was scared for Emily. What happened? He waited in heart stopping suspense as his phone rang. Mia picked up her phone.

"Evan!"

"What's wrong with Emily?!"

"I don't know! She's sick or something! Get over here now!"

"I'll be there!"

Evan pressed end call. He was already late for work, but a friend's life will always be more important to him than a lecture from his boss. Evan made a call to his boss to tell him that he could not make it to work because of the emergency. His boss really chewed him out on the phone. But he did not care. Emily's life was more important than this. As Evan hung up the phone, he mumbled,

"Fucking prick."

He changed his course of destination and made it to Emily's place. He quickly ran to her door and banged on it.

"Mia, Holly, Emily! I'm here!"

Mia opened the door and let Evan in immediately. Evan rushed in to find Holly sitting on the couch next to Emily. He rushed to Emily, knelt in front of her, and grabbed her hand.

"Emily! What's wrong?!"

"Evan, I'm sorry. I'm fine."

Evan was confused. What did she mean? He just took off work saying it was an emergency. Now she tells him that she's fine? He asked her,

"What? What do you mean?"

"We're sorry Evan, but we lied to you." Mia answered him.

"What?!"

Evan was angry. Holly joined Mia,

"I'll just cut to the chase. Leila's cheating on you again, we can prove it."

"You had me cancel work just for this?!"

"Yes and we're sorry, but this is urgent. We don't want you getting hurt anymore, I know she cheated on you and you forgave her without having anyone to talk to about this. Please Evan, I...we don't want her hurting you again." Mia said.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 19 milliseconds