Putting A Bitch In Her Place

Holly assaulted Mia's breasts with her tongue. Licking and sucking on her nipples.

"Holly!...[gasp] Oh..."

Mia could tell that Holly was good at pleasuring another woman. Her nipple sucking felt amazing. Holly reached down and caressed Mia's clitoris. This caused Mia to moan loader.

"Holly...That's not fair!"

The clitoral stimulation made the pleasure even more intoxicating. The stimulation made Mia weak, so she leaned towards Holly and clung to her as she was helpless to fight back. She had become Holly's pleasure slave.

'I could get used to this' Mia thought to herself.

Emily, still enjoying Evan's tongue, noticed that Holly's stimulation did add to her pleasure. She wanted Holly back on her nipple, but she did not want to ask her. It would be too embarrassing. She closed her eyes again, enjoying Evan's tongue. When she thought it would just be Evan who would bring her to climax, she felt Holly's mouth on her nipple again.

"Oh Holly! Yes!..." Emily moaned.

She missed Holly's tongue and now with it back on her nipple, she was going to cum now. She kept her eyes closed and moaned,

"I'm cumming!"

Emily felt her climax wash over her. She had just gotten her pussy licked by the man she loved for so long and although she did not want to admit it, Holly sucking her nipples made her orgasm all the more better. She opened her eyes to see that it was Mia sucking her nipple.

"Mia?!"

"Surprise hehe." Mia giggled.

Evan could see that Holly had successfully opened Mia and even Emily to the idea of bisexuality. That aroused him a lot. He was tremendously horny now. He wanted to enter Emily.

"Emily, are you ready to have sex?"

Emily gave a nervous look. She seemed suspiciously nervous.

"Oh!...uh...yes...I am...Please Evan, take me for the first time like this. I want you on top of me."

"Okay Emily."

Evan got into position. He pressed his cock at Emily's entrance, but then Emily stopped him.

"Wait! I wanna hear what that bitch has to say as I have sex with you."

Mia headed over to remove the gag. Holly felt a bit dehydrated and decided to make a trip to the kitchen to get glasses of water for everyone, except Leila.

"Be back guys, I'm just gonna get us some water."

As Mia removed Leila's gag, Leila spat whatever angry vulgar comments she could think of.

"You fucking cheating bastard! You do this to your wife?! You fucking piece of shit! You—"

SLAP!

Mia slapped Leila straight across the face. She did not hold back. She hit her cheek full force. It caused Leila's head to turn violently. Mia yelled at her,

"Shut up! You fucking bitch! You have no right!"

"Fuck you Mia! And fuck you Evan! You—"

SLAP!

"Shut the fuck up! Don't you dare talk to him like that!"

Leila was afraid of getting slapped again. She knew that she would be incapable of getting loose at this rate. She had severely angered and afflicted much pain on Evan. She could not convince him to let her loose by yelling at him. So, she decided to change her game plan and play the victim. Leila started to cry forced tears.

"Evan...please, I'm your wife....Please don't do this to me....I know I haven't exactly been wife of the year—"

"That's an understatement!" Emily interrupted her.

Leila's face turned sour from Emily comment, but she decided to keep her cool and continue her attempt to persuade Evan.

"—but deep down inside, I still love you....Please babe....Please, give me another chance....I regret hurting you. I know that you still love me deep down inside."

Evan's face turned from aroused to remorseful. It was working. If she could convince him just a little bit more....

"Evan! This bitch is planning on divorcing you!" Holly yelled as she entered the living room.

She held out the divorce papers she had found on the kitchen table, signed by Leila. Leila's face said it all. She was caught, again.

'Fuck! I left that on the kitchen table! Goddammit! How am I gonna get outta this one?' Leila cursed herself in her head.

Mia and Emily were just as infuriated as Holly now and Evan's face changed from remorseful to angry. All the guilt Leila attempted to build up in Evan quickly converted to anger in those couple of seconds. Evan could not believe it. He did whatever he could to save his marriage. He treated her right. He cooked for her, massaged her back when she had a rough day at work, gave her advice on wherever he could help her. He spoiled her, the list could go on. He paid for the house, the weekly cleaning maid, the bills. Everything. All she used her money for was anything and everything she desired while shopping. Hell, sometimes, she would use some of his money to get what she wanted. Evan thought of all this and all he said was,

"I've had enough of your bullshit Leila."

With that, Evan turned his attention to Emily. He gazed into her emerald eyes as he entered her. Emily let out a load moan. Emily was extremely tight, tighter than Mia and Holly. He figured it was her small figure. As he looked into Emily's eyes, she seemed to be in pain.

"Oh, Emily, am I hurting you?! I'll take it out!"

"No, Evan, wait!"

Emily had hid something from her friends. A secret that none of them knew about her. As Evan pulled out his cock, he noticed that there was blood on it. Did he hurt her and cause her to bleed? Then it dawned upon him. Why she was so embarrassed about her body, why she was so inexperienced at giving a blowjob, why she was so tight.

"Emily!...You're...you...."

Emily smiled at him and finished his sentence by simply saying,

"...found the right man to give it away to."

Once she completed his sentence, she did not give him a chance to talk. She wrapped her arms around his neck and went straight for a kiss. She kissed him lovingly, releasing all the different emotions she was feeling at the moment they had finally become one. Evan reentered her, but this time, slowly.

While Evan was preoccupied with making love to Emily, Mia and Holly decided to have some fun with Leila. Leila stared in disbelief as she watched Evan having sex with someone else before her eyes. It was bad enough that he kissed these women in front of her, but now he was starting to have sex with one of them. That miserable prick actually thinks he can do whatever he wants. She would not stand for it. Leila was about to open her mouth to yell at Evan again, but then....

SLAP!

"Don't you dare interrupt them you bitch!" Mia snapped at her.

Leila was about to answer her back, but then Holly walked up to her other side and slapped her other cheek.

SLAP!

"If you know what's good for you, you'll shut the fuck up!" Holly said angrily.

Leila was infuriated, but she knew that if she tried to say anything, she would only get slapped again. She just looked at Holly and Mia bitterly with much resentment on her face. She hated the three more than she ever did before. They had attempted to ruin what she had with Evan on their wedding day and she allowed Evan to still talk to them. This is the thanks she got for allowing him to even speak to these bitches. They were about to take away everything that she had worked for. The wealth she shared with Evan...her wealth, her happiness. She had to do something to stop them. She was not about to let these three bitches come in and steal her man...her source of income. Well, her real man was Brad. It was just that without Evan, she would be out on the streets, unable to enjoy herself the way she did currently. She had planned to get what she could out of him before she divorced him, but now that she was caught and bound, her plan went to shit and she was desperate to find a way out.

SLAP!

"Don't fucking look at us like that you bitch!" Holly growled at her.

Mia and Holly stood there, knowing exactly what to do to Leila. Phase I of the plan was to tell Evan that they all loved him and have him accept that. This was Phase II of Holly's grand scheme. It was how they would exact their revenge—no, justice. This was justice for what she did to him. They were going to burn this bitch down for all the misery she caused Evan, all the strain she put upon their friendships. Now, it was time to carry out Holly's plan to its fullest.

Evan had applied a slower, gentler rhythm when making love to Emily. Emily did not feel as much pain as before and was on the brink of orgasm. She looked into Evan's eyes and moaned softly,

"Evan, I'm gonna cum."

Evan sped up, but made sure he did not go too fast and hurt her. He gauged his speed and level of intensity correctly. Emily was moaning in pleasure and cried out as she came,

"Oh Evan! I love you! Please cum inside me!"

"I...I love you too Emily! I'll cum just for you."

Emily moaned happily at what he had said to her and kissed him as she climaxed. She had longed for him to say that to her. She had fantasized so many times of him taking her virginity, with both of them telling each other that they loved each other. Evan let go and allowed himself to cum. He let loose the cum that had built up. His cock was filling up her pussy, coating everything with his cum. Emily smiled happily at him as he filled her up. She finally knew what it felt like to have the man she had loved for so long cum inside her without a condom.

Leila heard and saw everything. She had the gag in her mouth again. She mumbled and struggled again.

SLAP! SLAP!

Holly had slapped her across the face on both sides. At this point, she started to cry in pain and defeat. Her face felt like it was on fire. Mia was searching through some mysterious bag they had brought. Holly saw her crying and started to remove the gag.

"Aww, is the little bitch crying?" Holly mocked her.

Leila, for the first time, felt beaten. She could not find a way out. Evan hated her now, in fact, so much that he would fuck another woman in front of her out of spite. She was not even allowed to speak. Not without being slapped. Holly, Mia, and Emily had finally broke her. She now submitted and begged with tears,

"Please Holly, please, let me go. I promise that I won't drive a wedge between your friendship with Evan ever again. The same goes for Mia and Emily."

"The moment I let you go, you'll do whatever you can to emotionally manipulate Evan and have him never see us again." Holly responded harshly.

SLAP!

"You bitch! I'll always hate you for turning him against us and hurting him in return for it." Holly said.

SLAP!

Now it was Mia who slapped her. She joined Holly saying,

"The same goes for me, now it's time for you to take your punishment."

Leila noticed that Mia had something in her hands. She had a 20 inch dildo in one hand and in the other...it was a butt plug! Leila wore a look of complete terror on her face. She did not know what they had in store for her, but she was not looking forward to it.

Chapter 7

Evan had pulled out of Emily after several minutes of staying inside her. She wanted to saver the feeling of him and his cum inside her. He went to the bathroom, carrying Emily with him. She was too weak from the excitement and strong orgasm she had. He took her with him so he could clean the blood and cum off of her and himself.

"Will you be okay Emily?"

"Yeah..." She said while smiling at him. "...I'm so happy right now Evan. I hope you enjoyed it as much as I did."

"Of course I did. Also, Emily, I truly did mean what I said. I do have feelings for you too."

"But you don't love me...not in that way."

"Not yet, but we'll have plenty of time after I divorce Leila."

Emily smiled at Evan's last optimistic comment. Even if by we he meant, her, Mia, Holly and himself, instead of just her and himself. He smiled back at her. He opened the door to the bathroom and was ready to start cleaning the blood and semen off them.

Meanwhile,

"Ow! Please take it out of my ass!" Leila begged and screamed towards Mia and Holly.

Mia and Holly laughed at her. They did not even insert the dildo yet. They simply pressed it against her anus. Leila kept flexing her butt cheeks to prevent Mia and Holly from violating her. She could not allow them to do such a thing to her beautiful asshole. They had already stripped her of her lingerie. Holly slapped her face and Mia slapped her ass. They kept unleashing an alternate pattern of slaps.

SLAP! SMACK! SLAP! SMACK! SLAP! SMACK!

"If you let us put it in your ass, we'll stop slapping you." Holly promised.

"You're lying!" Leila spat out.

SLAP!

"You're in no position to have a choice." Mia reminded her.

Mia was right and this made Leila sob. Her body was getting tired from flexing, so she relaxed her butt cheeks, accepting that she was about to get raped in the ass by two women she despised. Holly grabbed each of Leila's butt cheeks and spread them for Mia. Mia pressed the lubed dildo up against Leila's ass again. She did not put too much pressure to the point where it would penetrate her. She only put enough to scare Leila and keep her in suspense.

"This is for Evan! You deprived him of sex! You denied him your ass! Now we're gonna punish you for that! Consider yourself lucky that we were thoughtful enough to lube it for you!" Mia said.

Mia then forced the dildo up Leila's ass. Her anus resisted and clenched naturally, being an anal virgin. The head was pressing in, forcing her anus to stretch. Leila was too apprehensive from what was happening and could not relax, thus preventing her anus from relaxing, adding to the pain she was feeling.

"Ow! Please! Please take it out! My ass will rip apart!" Leila cried.

"This is nothing compared to the pain and misery you caused Evan." Mia answered her back.

Mia gave the dildo a bit more force and then...

POP!

It went in. Leila started to scream and struggle away from the infringing dildo, but Holly held her in place. Her ass was burning. She begged and pleaded with Mia and Holly,

"Please! Please take it out! It hurts! Please! I'm sorry! I'm sorry! I'm—"

SMACK!

"Shut the fuck up and take this shit in your ass! Also, what did we tell you to say?!"

It was so degrading. Mia and Holly told her to thank them and call herself names as she was being raped in the ass. She submitted to their wills in hopes of making it easier on herself. She sobbed,

"Thank you! Thank you for pleasuring my ass! I'm just a dirty skank who loves taking in the butt! It's just a cum disposal like my mouth and pussy...."

Leila continued to sob as Mia forced all twenty inches in her ass. She never felt more humiliated in her life. It hurt to have it shoved in and what was embarrassing was that it made her start to feel like she needed to go to the bathroom. Mia finally got all of it in. She tried to push it out of her ass, but Holly used her fingers to keep it from slipping out. Mia then walked up in front of Leila to face her. She started attaching some strange pads to her nipples and clitoris. Leila realized that the pads had wires attached to them that led to the butt plug. She asked nervously,

"Wha...What are you gonna do to me now?!"

Mia had an evil grin on her face and said,

"You see this butt plug? It's going straight in your ass. The area with the smallest girth here has a little button inside it. That's where your asshole with hug around it. If your asshole tenses in the slightest, the butt plug will sent electric impulses to your nipples and clit, like so...."

Mia squeezed the bottom of the butt plug where Leila's anus would soon be. Leila immediately felt an electric shock on her nipples and clitoris. She screamed out in response to the electric stimuli. Mia released her grip on the butt plug and held it to Leila's face.

"Lick it! Put it in your mouth!"

Leila did not want to. She turned her head and looked to the side. Mia told her,

"If you don't, I'll just force it in your ass, unlubed by your saliva."

Leila's eyes widened. She opened her mouth and took the whole plug in, trying to apply as much saliva as she could on it. Mia laughed at her and remarked,

"I always knew you were a whore who was good at taking it in the mouth."

Holly was curious about something. She reached down to Leila's pussy only to discover that it was wet! She immediately informed Mia.

"Mia! This bitch is getting off to this!"

"What?!"

Holly showed Mia her soaked fingers and they both began to insult her.

"You dirty bitch!"

"You fucking whore!"

"You anal loving cunt!"

Holly and Mia kept calling her names. They could not believe that Leila actually liked having her worse enemies violate her ass. Leila herself was shocked by her body's reaction. She was extremely ashamed of the way her body reacted. She tried to defend herself,

"No! I'm not getting off to this!"

SLAP! SLAP!

Mia and Holly both slapped her and she was quiet again. They continued to insult her and call her names. Leila was extremely frustrated. Her body betrayed her and she was forced to be quiet. The more time that passed, the more she gave up fighting back. She knew that either way, Mia was going to put the butt plug in her ass. She just had the choice of having it go in unlubed or having it go in lubed. She knew that verbally defending herself any further would only land more slaps to her face or ass. She did her best to lube the butt plug. She tried so hard to wet it that she got drool on Mia's hand. Mia pulled out the butt plug and slapped Leila.

SLAP!

"Eww, you disgusting bitch! You got drool all over my hand! Holly, hold her ass open and don't let the dildo slip out!"

Leila's legs started to tremble. She was terrified of what Mia was about to do. Holly felt her legs shaking out of fright. She was amused.

"Hey Mia, this bitch is shaking! She's scared!" Holly said with amusement.

"Aww, is the little bitch scared to have this go in her dirty skanky ass?"

Leila was frightened beyond her wit. She knew her anus would clench the moment the butt plug went in. She was genuinely sorry towards the three for the first time. She cried real tears of regret and begged the two one last time,

"Please Mia! Please Holly! Please don't do this! I'M SCARED!"

The two did not believe her. It was too late for saying sorry at this point. She had been a total bitch for too long now. She was finally sorry now, when she was going to get her just punishment.

SMACK! SMACK!

"Shut up bitch!" Holly and Mia said together.

Leila knew that it was too late, so she closed her eyes and cried again. She was helpless and demoralized. She kept her eyes closed and came to terms with what Mia was going to do to her ass. There was no stopping it. Mia started to push the wet butt plug against Leila's ass. It clenched and the dildo gave a bit of resistance due to her rectum being unable to accept more. Mia did not care; she kept forcing the butt plug in Leila's ass. It slipped in easy with the lube from Leila's saliva plus the residue lube of the dildo. Once the plug was in Leila's ass, she naturally clenched her anus. She immediately felt shock from it. The shock caused her to clench her anus again, sending another wave of electricity to her nipples and clitoris, causing her to clench once more. It was an endless cycle and Leila was stuck in it. She screamed to the two,

"Ahh! Please turn it off! I can't take it! It's too much! Please Mia! Please Holly! I'll do whatever you want! Please just take it out!"

As Leila's body felt the overwhelming electric stimulation, she moved her hips in a sexual fashion. She was humping the air. Mia and Holly knew what was happening.

"You're getting off to this, aren't you? You dirty whore!" Mia scolded her.

SMACK!

Holly slapped Leila's ass and joined Mia.

"Answer us!"

Leila was desperate to end the torture and said,

"Yes! Yes! I admit it! It feels good! But it feels too good! I'm gonna go crazy!"

What was humiliating the most for Leila was the fact that what she just said was completely true. The stimulation to her nipples and clitoris, plus the sensation of having her rectum stuffed to the brink. It did not help that the two kept spanking her ass, making her ass tense up, causing her anus to clench more. The shocks grew more intense and Leila felt a strong orgasm approaching her fast. It was too much for her and she screamed,

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 15 milliseconds