Putting A Bitch In Her Place

Great. Now Emily knew, but then again, he was not really surprised that she found out. Well, there's no turning back now. He really was not in the mood to defend Leila this time. They were being good friends who did not want to see their good friend get hurt. He really only had himself to blame for marrying such a wicked woman.

"Please don't talk about this. I don't wanna talk about this. Just drop it!"

"I'm sorry Evan, but we have to show you. She is cheating again, unless you truly feel that she is being faithful to you as of this moment. If you know that she isn't, then everything would be fine. But it's not." Mia said.

Evan could not decide how to respond to that. What should he do? He knew that they were most likely right. He did not want to go back to work and get it from his boss. Going home to have Leila lie to him would drive him nuts. Staying in a room with his three friends, two of which he had drunken sex with, did not sound very favorable either. It would be too awkward.

Emily gripped Evan's hands tight, breaking his train of thought. She informed him,

"Evan...I know what happened between you and Mia and Holly. I know that they shared how they really felt about you. They've had feelings for you for such a long time...and honestly..."

Emily was silent. What was she going to say? Evan was nervous now that he knew that Emily knew. What would she think? That he was some sex-crazed maniac? He asked her to continue.

"What is it Emily?"

"...I've had feelings for you for a long time as well."

Emily quickly gave Evan a kiss. Evan could feel and sense the emotion she put into her kiss. She really did have strong feelings for him. She blushed and looked away, too embarrassed about what she had just admitted and did to him. It was then that Evan started to realize how cute Emily was. She had such a cute, youthful face with her glasses. He never truly noticed how attractive her green eyes made her. All this with her coy persona made her start to look quite desirable.

Holly and Mia soon sat next to Emily. Emily got up and had Evan switch places with her. Evan was too shocked by Emily's actions to really know how to act at this point. Holly was on his right and Mia on his left. Holly gently guided his face so he could look at her. She closed her eyes and moved in to kiss him. She kissed him with the same emotional passion behind her. As she broke the kiss, Mia did exactly the same thing as Holly, just on his left this time. She kissed Evan so tenderly and sweetly.

Evan could not believe it. He had just kissed his three best friends one by one. They all had strong feelings for him. His mind was overwhelmed and his emotions were mixed. What would Leila say?

'On second thought, fuck Leila!' Evan thought to himself. He further reasoned in anger, 'If she wants to cheat on me and hurt me again, then fine. I refuse to love her unconditionally if this is how she shows her love for me.'

Evan had finally realized that the woman that was special in his life had become a complete bitch. He was so blind to not see that the true special woman, or women in his case, who loved and cared for him were with him all these years. They were his best friends, the ones he could share his deepest, darkest secrets with, the ones who he could depend on and be depended on, complete mutualism. These were all things that a healthy relationship should have. Yet, these were things that his marriage with Leila lacked big time.

"Please Evan, leave Leila and be with us." Mia begged.

"We'll make you happy." Holly added.

"Please love us Evan. We promise never to hurt you and underappreciate you, unlike that rotten bitch." Emily said bitterly.

Evan was unsure of how to respond to this. They were his best friends, but at the same time, he still had attachment to Leila. If he left Leila, there would be no turning back from that. If he went back with her...Mia, Holly and Emily would most likely not be there for him anymore if things got bad, now that they are emotionally invested in him in this way. What was he to do? Evan pondered upon these thoughts, but what he soon realized was every time he thought of the option of being with Leila, he kept adding 'if she cheats again' or 'when she cheats again.' He never had those thoughts when looking at the option of Mia, Holly and Emily. Evan had finally made up his mind.

"I'm divorcing Leila."

Chapter 6

The three were overjoyed and had big smiles on their faces. Emily assaulted Evan's lips again. She kissed him happily as if she had not seen him in years. Holly did the same, but went for the right side of his neck. Mia took the left. Both girls wrapped their arms around Evan and kissed each sides of his neck sensually. Evan had never had three girls try to kiss him at once. It got his heart beating fast, his blood pumping, and his mind in a high-like state. He instantly had an erection. All three girls noticed and were ready to pleasure him. Emily started to unzip his pants.

"Wait! The plan!" Holly stopped her.

The look on Emily's face was that of a reminded 'oh yeah' expression.

"What plan?" Evan asked confused.

"Can you take a stroll with us Evan?" Mia asked.

"O...okay, but what's this plan?"

"Oh, you'll see." Holly said with a deviant smile.

They all got into Holly's car and she drove away to the destination of this plan. Evan wanted to ask where they were going, but Mia and Emily soon distracted him. The girls had him sit in the backseat, with Holly driving and the two on each side of him. Mia turned his face to her so she could kiss him and caress his chest. Emily kissed him on the opposite side of his neck and caressed his groin. They continued this for a minute, then they switched. Emily kissed Evan while still caressing his groin. Mia kissed the side of his neck and continued to caress his chest. They continued to take turns kissing Evan in the backseat. Before he knew it, they had reached their destination. It was his house.

"Why are we coming here?" Evan asked nervously.

Holly turned off her car and turned around to face Evan.

"Don't open your door, just knock. Pay attention to how Leila reacts to seeing you."

"Please do it Evan, we'll be here to back you up." Mia reassured.

"Yeah, we won't let that bitch hurt you anymore." Emily added.

Evan could not figure out what this was about. Why were they bringing him here? He thought that they were just going to end up having a hot foursome right then and there in Emily's living room. Were they planning to do it in his house? Leila was here. He decided to man up.

'Fuck it, I'll do it.' He thought, after some deliberation. "Alright, I'll knock on the door instead of opening it."

Evan got out of the car and went up to his front door. He knocked on his door waiting patiently. He could hear Leila walking to the door. He heard her opening it. As it opened, Leila was speaking,

"You're early babe—"

Leila's smiley face immediately turned to that of disbelief. She was caught. Evan saw his wife in sexy lingerie, with a wine glass in her hand. She had fixed her hair as if she were going on a date.

"E...Evan...Wha...What are you doing here?"

"You're early babe?!" Evan said with an angry tone.

Leila knew she was caught. Evan was not that oblivious. She looked behind him and saw the three bitches she despised the most. Holly, Mia, and Emily had heard and seen everything. Leila did not know what to do except change the subject. She raised her voice at Evan.

"What are those three doing here?!"

"The real question is 'What are you doing here behind Evan's back?'." Holly countered her.

"Shut the fuck up bitch! I want all three of you off my property!" Leila said, aggravated. She continued to attempt changing the subject saying, "Evan! How dare you bring these three here, when you know I never wanted to see them here again. You have the nerve to—"

"Shut up!" Evan yelled with much anger.

Leila shut up quick and was quite intimidated. She had never experienced such an angry side to Evan like this. She was so in shock and a bit terrified from it that she did not dare open her mouth as to not piss him off further.

"I have loved you and put up with your shit for too long already! You fucking tell me it won't happen again and it did. On your birthday, you do it again and text me you're out with Joan! Yet I find you with him again. You lie to me again, this morning now! Look! The way you're dressed, your wine glass, your fucking facial expression when you saw me at the door! I've had enough! YOU! FUCKING! BITCH!"

Evan had so much resentment towards Leila since the first time she hurt him. It never went away and only worsened when he caught her again. It slowly turned to hate. Finding out that that man was the male stripper she had sex with before their marriage. The fact that she lied and said it was only two months. The mistreatment, the deception, the underappreciation, the cold lack of consideration for his feelings, her value towards their marriage. He had had enough. Seeing her like this, not expecting him, but that stripper. It was never going to end. His emotions had taken over. Evan's anger that was derived from his pain had morphed into rage from the suffering Leila had afflicted him.

"Now you're gonna pay!" Holly added.

"You fucking bitch!" Emily continued for her.

"It's time to put you in your place!" Mia finished.

The three all went for Leila and restrained her. Evan noticed that Emily had a bag in her hand with a rope sticking out. It had a strange looking pre-tied knot at the end sticking out of the bag.

"Hey! What the fuck are you doing?!" Leila yelled.

They held her wrists together with the knot end of the rope. Leila struggled, but she could not get out of it. Holly threw the other end of the rope up to the chandelier. Once the rope came back down, she grabbed it and tied it to the sturdiest object she could find. The chandelier acted as hook to pull Leila up. Evan was so overwhelmed by what he was seeing that he did not verbally react to it right away. He was still trying to process in his mind if he was seeing what he thought he was seeing. It looked like his three friends were going to execute Leila through hanging. He snapped out of that thought.

"Wait! Don't kill her!"

"Don't worry Evan, we're not going to kill her." Mia responded calmly. She looked like she was about to laugh at how he foolishly assumed that that was what they were doing.

"You three are fucking crazy! Evan, stop them! If you're really my husband, then stop them!" Leila yelled from the top of her lungs.

Evan was unresponsive and gave her a cold look.

"You fucking pathetic excuse for a husband—"

Emily stuffed a bondage gag in Leila's mouth. She said with a smile,

"That should shut her up."

The three hung Leila up by her wrists. She was unable to fight back. She could not even touch the floor, unless she tip toed. She tried to kick them, but they soon pulled out another rope from the bag to tie her feet. Leila was now completely bound and helpless. She was wearing nothing but her lingerie. She quickly gave up trying to struggle because it was no use. She would only make herself tired. She was now standing with her hands up, facing the living room couches with only her toes touching the floor.

The girls stood in front of her, admiring their work.

"Good job team!" Holly said.

They all high-fived then turned their attention to Evan. The three seductively walked up to him and grabbed him. They gently guided him to the couch right in front of Leila's view.

"Wait, what about Leila—"

Emily put her finger to his lips and said,

"Enough talk."

"We want to make you feel good now." Holly added.

"And this bitch has a front row seat to everything." Mia finished.

They took turns kissing him in front of Leila with each of them caressing different spots on his body. Evan was uncomfortable with the idea, but was soon overcome with their seduction. Leila was in a state of complete incredulity. She could not believe Evan would actually cheat on her. She thought she had him in her grasp. She started to mumble, but the three girls smiled while looking at her. Evan was too distracted and too aroused to notice.

"As promised Emily, you can go first, it's only fair." Holly told Emily.

"Yeah, you first Emily, I wouldn't feel right if you didn't." said Mia.

Holly unzipped Evan's pants and was about to put his cock in her mouth. But then Emily stopped her.

"I wanna do it."

"Okay Emily. Here you go."

Holly passed Evan's cock in her hand to Emily. She took his cock in her hand. Her hands looked small and fragile compared to Evan's cock. It made Evan's cock look even larger than it already was. Emily noticed right away that Evan was very gifted. She gulped and had a nervous look on her face.

"Come on, we don't have all day virgin." Mia joked.

"Shut up Mia."

Emily opened her mouth and allowed the head of his cock in. It was bigger than what she had practiced on. She used sausages most of the times and occasionally a banana, if it was one of the less curved ones. She could not get the words 'Oh my God! It's so big!' out of her head.

She only got four inches in and was already struggling. She continued to go slowly, taking her time. Mia decided to make out with Evan while she waited. Holly decided to just alternate between caressing her breasts and caressing Evan while he rubbed her back. Mia told Evan to switch and Holly was now kissing him. Mia played with her breasts while Evan kissed Holly. The two continued switching off as Emily continued to take another inch in, remembering what she did when she practiced.

As she kept trying, she eventually got to 6½ inches. Holly noticed that Emily was not making as fast of progress.

"Emily? Are you okay?" Holly asked with suspicion.

"I...I'm fine!" Emily responded defensively.

"Do you not know how to suck cock?" Mia asked.

"It's just that it's big! That's all!"

Holly and Mia chuckled at her remark. They turned to look at Leila. She seemed to be in a completely mortified state. Perfect. The two continued to kiss Evan and Emily was now at seven inches. Evan stopped and turned his attention to Emily.

"Emily, you can stop right where you're at and—"

"No! I'm gonna take all of your cock in my mouth and that's final!" Emily answered Evan back.

She went back on his cock, now forcing it in, all the way to eight inches. She gagged and pulled out. She coughed violently and drooled all over his thigh. Her eyes were tearing as well.

"Emily, please, don't push yourself."

"Evan, I'm not just doing this for you, I'm doing this for me as well."

Emily continued to force Evan's cock in her mouth. She was almost there, but she felt herself about to gag. However, she pushed and got all 8½ inches before pulling out and coughing again. Evan took hold of Emily's face. His palms came in contact with her cheeks. She was nervous all of a sudden. He looked her in her beautiful green eyes.

'What is he doing?'

'Did I do a bad job?'

'It's because I drooled! He doesn't like that! Does he?'

"Emily, I truly admire your dedication to take all of me in your mouth. You are just so adorable and incredibly sexy when you do it."

Emily turned red from the compliment. Evan brought her closer to his face and kissed her. That felt like it was indeed a reward for her efforts. Emily's heart melted from the moment of his compliment.

"How about I pay you back?"

Before Emily could think, Evan lifted her up with ease, due to her small frame, and put her on the couch. She laid there as he, Mia and Holly removed her clothes. She was completely naked and quite embarrassed.

'Oh my God, he's seeing me naked.'

'I'm so embarrassed.'

'I hope he likes my body.'

Evan could see that Emily was a bit self-conscious about her body. She was covering up her breasts and pussy with her hands. He removed all of his clothes so she was not the only one who was naked. He comforted her,

"Emily, there's no need to be ashamed of your beautiful body. It's perfect."

"But you'll see everything if I uncover myself..." She shyly answered back.

"You are just too cute. Of course I will. How else would I caress you? Kiss you? Lick you? Pleasure you?"

Emily whimpered from his words. They made her weak. She finally uncovered her little perky breasts and cute, pale, shaved pussy. She was turning red from embarrassment. She was sure that everyone would find out. She had kept something from her friends. She hid it away, now they were about to find out soon.

Evan went down on Emily and tenderly licked at her small, swollen clitoris. He licked away and massaged Emily's legs to help with her arousal and relax her tension as well.

"Evan...oh Evan...It's better than I imagined." Emily moaned softly.

Mia looked at Leila's face to see how she was taking it. She could not stand the sight of Evan eating out Emily. She looked angry. Mia turned around and saw Holly naked cupping her breasts while showing tongue to Leila as a way of mocking her size. Mia quickly exposed her breasts as well and did the same. Leila was even more furious now.

'That pathetic worm!'

'I'm his wife!'

'He's a cheating, lying bastard!'

'They're just my friends?! Bullshit!'

As Mia was showing off her breasts to Leila, Holly turned around to face Emily and Evan. She walked up to them and knelt next to where Emily was laying down. Emily was closing her eyes, enjoying the sensation of Evan's tongue. Holly put one of Emily's nipples in her mouth and started to lick and suck on it.

Emily opened her eyes wide and looked to her side to see Holly sucking one of her nipples. She freaked out.

"Ahh! Holly! What are you doing?! That's Evan's job!"

"Don't worry Emily, I'm just helping him. Just close your eyes and enjoy the sensation."

"No! I'm not a lesbian!"

"I'm not asking you to be a lesbian. I'm just asking you to try out being bi."

Evan stopped and watched their argument. He decided that the best way to break it up and have Emily back in her aroused state was to continue eating her out. He resumed the licking and he was right. Evan continued to lick Emily's pussy. She moaned, taking her mind off the argument. Holly seize the opportunity and put Emily's nipple back in her mouth while rubbing the other one with her fingers.

"No! Holly! I don't want that!"

"Please Emily, just try it for five minutes and if you don't like it, I'll stop, okay?"

Evan decided to aid Holly and said,

"Please Emily, just try it. I'll think no differently of you if you like or dislike it."

"Er...Fine!"

Holly did make her nipple feel good. Emily was somewhat curious and Evan telling her that he would not think differently of her was what contributed the most. Holly put Emily's nipple back in her mouth and she moaned from it as Evan licked at her wet pussy.

Mia overheard the argument and decided to join. She took off all her clothes and started walking in their direction, but when she was there, she turned around to insult Leila's cup size one more time. Leila's facial expression showed much displeasure. Mia turned back to her friends and knelt next to Holly. She could see that Emily was enjoying the tonging from Evan and Holly.

"So how is it Emily?" Holly asked.

"It's...okay..." Emily said, trying to hide the fact that she enjoyed it.

"Hmm, seems I just have to work harder then."

Holly continued sucking on Emily's nipple, but then she saw Mia next to her. She stopped and offered Mia Emily's nipple to suck.

"I've never done that before."

"Try it, you might find out you like it."

"I don't know, I don't even know the first clue on how to pleasure another woman with my tongue."

"It's easy, just like this."

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 19 milliseconds