Rental Problems Ch. 02

The memory of what happened came to him and a feeling that the only reason Regina was doing any of this was to make sure she was not going to be evicted. A hard guilt washed over him making him feel that she only liked him for fear he would toss her out like he just did to the other lady from his uncle's rental.

"Listen. I know I said you can have an extra month. But if you really need it, then you can stay rent free as long as you want. I just need your help with rentals though. Just help me out and in exchange you can live rent free. You work too much as it is. I know you worry about me kicking you out and that bothers me, so don't ever worry again."

"So you just want me to help you wit collecting rent and cleaning up is all? No fucking you?" she asked as Chris could tell she was still processing what he said to her.

"I am sorry about that. You don't have to do anything other than help me out with the other rentals," he confessed as he still felt a sense of guilt in him.

"You serious...you going to let me stay rent free?" Regina replied as her face started to show signs of emotional happiness that a child would revive on Christmas day.

With his eyes still looking down, he still felt the guilt but knew she could at least help him. "Yeah. Just don't tell any other renter, and help me out with making sure the rentals are kept up."

'Shit, I can help you do everything. Clean up and collect rent if I am staying for free," she answered back quickly, making Chris feel a little better.

"You don't have to stay and make me feel better. Just let me know when you are free and we can finish with the other trailers."

"I don't have to go so soon. You can fuck me if you want."

Chris could not shake the look of guilt and sorrow as he listened to Regina, and could not return her smile as she beamed with joy about staying rent free.

Regina raised her finger to his chin and softly moved it up to his hair line and through his hair comforting him. "Baby, I let you fuck me all those other times because I wanted too. I like being with you."

Regina did not wait for an answer and got on her knees pulling his boxers down to his ankles and then off across the floor. "Let me make you feel better and then we can talk about us."

Chris nodded his head and watched as Regina gave him a wide smile and then kiss the tip of his soft dick. She then proceeded to lick the head swirling around it before engulfing it in her mouth. He felt her tongue pressing hard on it trying to give it life fast. Her mouth formed a tight seal as her cheeks sucked in. He loved feeling her suck on his member as she then went fast as blood began to stiffen it up.

Regina then pulled away and began to lick the length of his shaft, going from the underside of it to the tip in long fluid motions. Not stopping for more than small kisses, she went back to sucking on it like she was almost loving it more than he was.

She stopped suddenly and got up. His eyes could see her pants drop giving him a good look at her pussy once again. She then moved her legs on the couch and finally straddled him. She then dropped down as her hand grabbed his dick aiming it to her honey spot. In one quick action she dropped down using her weight to impale herself on his now strong erection. He felt his cock spear right into her too as she seemed to be wetter than he assumed.

Regina smiled wide as she was slowly grinding her body on his lap "Ohhhh fuck...you're hard now baby."

Chris leaned up and latched onto her other tit as she ground her body on him. His erect cock was slowly moving and digging inside her snatch. With his mouth sucking at her tit, she gyrated and pushed her ass back and forth on his member slowly fucking it.

Regina did not let up and moaned softly as Chris's cock was far into her birth canal while he sucked on her nipple. He was enjoying the sexual sucking while her pussy clamped and coated his dick with wetness too. She made no sudden motions as he let her rock back and forth slowly.

Chris moaned a little as the sensation was getting at him and Regina's moans were soft but steady. His member was further than it ever was before as her whole weight was on him, forcing her to take his entire shaft.

Chris continued to suckle as he felt the wonders of slowly having sex with Regina as she continued to grind away at his body. She was not bouncing or twerking her ass on him, but only doing a sexual rock back and forth. The sensation of being deep in her though made him feel that he could explode this way as well.

"Can cum in me if you want," Regina moaned as he felt her twat clamping down on him and being forced to accept his male member.

Chris moved his mouth away looking at her confused. "You said not to. Are you sure?"

She gave a heart warming smile and then quickly kissed him. "I can be your baby mama if you want."

"What? Serious?" Chris replied confused, but oddly aroused as he could feel his planted member pulsing a little.

Regina still smiling began to nod to his question. "Do it baby...I want you to do it now."

Chris nodded before latching onto her tit again. He was grinding back a little now feeling the emotional moment mix with the sexual feeling of sucking and fucking. All his worries seemed to fade away as he felt his bloated cock scream for release.

"OHHHH fuckkkkk," Regina moaned and then held his head tight and began to grind faster as he could feel her sex get overly wet too.

Chris could not help but moan while sucking as his bursting point came and he could do nothing but let loose his seed far into her womb. His orgasm hit him hard too as his moan grew louder with the feeling of shooting his child making nectar dangerously deep inside of her.

"Ohhhhh FUCKKK. I feel it...Oh my God. Shit...fuck shit," Regina cried out in a loud moan as Chris knew she was feeling his warm sperm being sucked up by her vaginal muscles.

Chris never let go of her tit and continued sucking as Regina grabbed onto his head even tighter. The sensation of her cunt sousing let him know that she was orgasming too from the connection and bonding of what they were doing. His cock was still erupting its warm cum in her to as she made no movement to stop it from happening.

Regina looked down almost smiling as she was breathing heavy. "Oh...God. I felt it. Did you like it?"

Chris broke free and moved back on the couch to look at her as she was still impaled on his erection. "Best feeling in the world."

"I hope so. I wanted it to feel really good for you."

"Are you serious though?" Chris asked, thinking she was just playing around with him, but not knowing if she was even angry with him.

Regina had a warm smile and she was beaming it brightly at him as her breasts hung on her chest like medals to be admired. "I am. Turned me on thinking about it and shit. I like knowing it will be with you."

"You really made me happy today," he said as his eyes struggled to look at her eyes instead of her breasts.

"Well, you made me happy...and you fucked me really good too."

"Can you help me tomorrow with the trailers though? I do need to rent them out if we are going to do this agreement."

"I will. I am going to quit my other job to make sure I can help out, and so we have more time together."

"I would like that."

"If I had more time, I would let you suck all day I swear. Just look at it this way. If you do get me all pregnant, then you can really suck on them for real."

"You are weird."

Regina got up still showing her breasts making Chris think she was doing it on purpose. "For someone who finds it weird you sure did seem to enjoy it...I know you like it so stop denying it."

Chris shook his head as Regina finally covered her chest. He knew she was right too, but did not want to admit it. He thought about how wonderful it was to suck on her large, puffy nipples and found it almost distracting when she was around because it was on his mind.

She left and he was alone satisfied from sex with her and thinking about how he should have asked Salina for the same deal. When Salina did come back he was now thinking about how to handle two girls who were willing to give up their wombs to him as well.

Salina was in Mexico for only one more week and Chris wondered about if he should fuck her and Regina on separate days or just pick one to have a relationship with. Regina looked just as beautiful as Sasha and they both had warm tight cunts that easily took in his hard cock. Sasha had a slim petite tight figure, but Regina had breasts and an ass that made him stare at it in delight.

Feeling better from Regina's visit, Chris wanted some time alone and ended up spending the day watching television. He could not recall a time since he was a kid that he was not outside doing something or working. The hustle of making money was drilled into him and now he just wanted to relax for a day.

Regina was not ignoring him and sent him a picture of her nipples and told him that anytime he needed them she would provide. It was a little weird to him but the fact of it working made him feel weird for liking it. He responded saying that he did appreciate it and that he might ask her again. Regina quickly texted that he should come tonight for dinner.

Taking it another step towards Regina he accepted her dinner request and headed over there after his movie binge. She was wearing a simple outfit of a v-neck blouse and leggings that emphasized the curve of her ass. Her two kids were running around the house playing. It was a nice relaxing meal as he thought she was still trying to make him feel better.

Chris sat at the table after the meal as the kids sprinted into the living room to play. Regina peeked her head to the open doorway. "Outside with you two. Go play."

She then looked at Chris with a smirking grin. "We can't fuck, but least we have some privacy."

He smiled. "Tell you the truth, I was a bit worn out from before."

Regina still standing moved so her chest was in his face and pulled up her shirt to reveal her bra that was holding her well-endowed chest. "Would these help?"

Reaching up and caressing her tits through her bra Chris said, "Makes me feel guilty for liking them so much. Guess they do make me feel better though."

Regina giggled and then sat down across from him still not moving her shirt down. "We can do the trailers tomorrow. I get out about three and my mom is watching the kids so we can work a little longer."

"That would be perfect. You quit your other job?"

Regina smiled and looked him in the eyes batting them. "I did and I really do love the extra time I have because of it and shit. I promise I will help out and do anything you want."

"Just need help fixing up the new rentals I bought and a duplex that needs a ton of work."

Chris felt like saying something about them and right before he could muster the courage the loud boom of the front door closing forced both of them to look at the kids now playing in the house. He felt it was not the right time and stood up to leave.

Regina looked at him disappointed and then kissed him quickly so her sons did not see them. Chris felt it was more than a simple kiss and felt it was time to leave. He excused himself and Regina smiled saying she would meet him tomorrow as soon as she could.

Going home and relaxing again Chris planned his next move. The trailers could be rented as soon as he fixed and cleaned them. He had the money to order the items they needed so fucking La'Shay was useful and enjoyable. The duplex needed a lot of time and money but could be his biggest rental income when finished. The third larger rental needed at least a few thousand maybe more to be finished.

Destiny texted him that she missed him really badly and then proceeded to send a large cache of pictures of her pregnant belly and body. Only a few were nudes but it was nice to see her. She only got a bit larger since the three weeks that he saw her.

Chris texted back that he did miss her too and to keep sending pictures and updates about what was going on. She responded saying she was feeling stressed with work, but would keep him informed of how it was going.

Regina called him in the morning saying she picked up overtime all this week and would not be able to help out. She seemed so upset and Chris had to tell her that it was okay and he understood. He knew money was tight for her and him even thinking about telling her no bothered him. She did offer to stay up late any night he wanted to fuck her and he just had to say yes.

Chris told her it was not necessary and thought that asking for sex from her reminded him of that eviction he did and the helpless feeling that woman had. He often thought that Regina was in the same position and he took advantage of her. At least with Destiny she made it clear that she wanted to fuck him and at the worst it was only an extension on paying the rent.

The rest of the week Chris kept himself as busy as possible, keeping his text as short as possible explaining that he was working. Regina only texted with a sad emoji and a sorry she was not there to help. Chris once again had to ease her worries saying he was working on another rental and would wait for her to be ready. She quickly texted back and said Friday would be perfect.

When Salina texted him that she was back and her door was always open Chris thought about making a visit. A sense of guilt washed over him with her too. He bit the bullet and told her that she did not have too. When he offered to just lower her rent and that she would not have to worry about anything she texted back that he was an amazing person and that she would still have an open invitation to take her.

Chris was cleaning out the duplex reading texts from Salina and the guilt began to fade away some. He did not know renting could get so bad and hated that he fell in a trap of rent for sex. The entire time he worked he just thought of evicting that lady and the look on her face. The trauma she was going through haunted him to the point of giving up his rentals and selling them off.

Regina texted him that she was missing him and that she took breaks at a certain time each day. She was sure to include the address of the hotel she worked at too. He knew she wanted to see him, but still thought she was in fear of losing her place and would just suddenly change his mind and evict her. In the end, he just said that he was working across town and would not be able to make it.

When Friday came Chris thought about telling Regina he was too busy but then just gave up worrying about the issue and showed up at the time she was available. His plan for the night was just to work and ask or offer nothing.

Regina showed up a few minutes after him. His truck was parked ready to be loaded up and she showed up wearing her hair up showing off her beautiful neck. Her tank top was ripped on the side and her sweat pants had paint stains on them. His eyes also went to her breasts as her nipples were obviously poking out as she was going without a bra.

Before Chris could say anything she quickly walked up to him and kissed him on the lips. Her tongue did not dive into his mouth or try to but it was still a kiss of passion he thought. "Hey...I missed you and shit."

"The other place has me really busy," Chris answered, not alluding to the real reason or the fact she all but asked him to show up at her job.

"Well, let's get this shit done. I will finish cleaning where I left off."

"Sounds good, I still need to load up trash from the other unit," he said putting on his gloves and walking away.

After almost an hour Chris knew there was nothing more that would fit in the back of his pickup. It was piled high and needed to be strapped down too. He walked into the rental Regina was working in and spotted her on her knees cleaning the wall in the living room.

"We can call it a night. I am loaded up."

Regina pulled out an ear bud and then looked up at him. Chris then repeated. "Call it a night, the truck is loaded up."

Regina moved from her knees to her butt almost sitting with her legs crossed. "Just about done in here. Needs a new carpet but only have the bedrooms left."

"That's great. I will be ordering the carpet tomorrow and then we can finish up the rooms and I should be putting it on the market next week if everything works out."

Regina pulled off her gloves and then moved back to her knees. "Did you want to fool around before we go?"

Chris knew this might happen and decided to say his feelings and hopefully end the haunting of what happened in the past. "We don't have to...I mean I don't want you to think you have to and all. I am still sorry about before."

Regina huffed and quickly moved on her knees towards him. "Ohhh for God's sake. If I didn't want you to fuck me I would not have asked."

Chis did not want to look shocked, but he could not help it as Regina was already at his waist before he could even protest. Her hands went to his zipper as her eyes looked up at him hungry.

"You're soft," she commented as her hand pulled out his member feeling its lifeless presence.

"Sorry, I am just distracted is all."

Regina stroked his organ softly with long hand strokes as she looked up still. "Don't' be. I waited all week to fuck you."

Chris could not help but smile back and push out the negative thoughts. Her hands was stroking fine as her other hand was in her sweats doing what he only assumed was rubbing her pussy.

"That's it baby...get that cock hard for me," she cooed as life began to return to his member.

Once it was a little harder, Regina quickly put her lips to his head and then slid down using her tongue hard on the underside of his shaft. He moaned as he felt she was not wasting time trying to keep his erection going .

He reached down to pull her shirt up and then watched as the top of her breasts bounced as he knew they were free. Regina was doing long and fast movements with her mouth taking in all of him as he could feel the spit in her mouth being produced from it.

She quickly pulled away and then pulled down her sweats. "I need you to fuck me now."

Chris threw off his shoes and then shirt followed by throwing his jeans away which were at his ankles. By the time he was naked Regina was already bending over on the floor with her ass high in the air letting him see her dark snatch which seemed eager to take his manhood.

He got behind her and lined the tip of his cock right at her opening and then held her hips easing himself in her. She turned around once the tip was clearly inside of her. "That's it baby...push it in me."

Chris said nothing in response but continued pushing his male fuck stick in her twat. She was not overly wet but his shaft still easily found its way past her cervix and far into her body. She moaned loudly once he impaled her from behind.

Regina was backing her ass up slowly as Chris pushed the opposite way towards her. He could start to feel the snug tightness of her enjoyment already as he did not even begin to pound hard.

With a sexual shove of his body over and over, Chris began fucking her. Regina was moaning with each full entry inside her love sheath. His hands were gripping her soft wide hips plowing his hard member to its glorious destination.

The sound of her ass absorbing his body's thrusts now were almost echoed in the small room. The slapping sound was getting louder as he thrust home hard each time. Regina was moaning loud as he felt her wetness come on fast and strong too. There was no denying her orgasm as she was already clenching fiercely on his shaft.

Chris wanted to hold out and make it last but he knew it was going to happen sooner than he thought. He quickly pulled out and began stroking his cock aiming right at her puckered asshole as a target.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 11 milliseconds