Rental Problems Ch. 02

Regina quickly turned around at the loss of his erection. He looked at her but she did not look at his face but at his cock as he stroked it to completion.

She quickly took the tip in her mouth and put her hand to his chest. She began sucking hard as her mouth caved in forming a tight seal. Chris grunted as his cum boiled over and pumped into her mouth.

He could hear Regina moan as it was muffled as more and more of his sperm was being taken into her mouth and swallowed just as fast.

When the last of his warm load was swallowed and licked from the tip of his spent member, she sat back down breathing heavy. "Shit baby...you came a lot."

"Oh fuck that felt good."

"It was good wasn't it...you tasted really good too." Regina smirked and then licked the tip once again at small drop on the tip.

"I did not expect you to swallow it though."

"I liked it." She smiled as if embarrassed though.

"Let me know when you want to work again," she said smiling still.

"I think I would like that."

Regina got up and began to change as Chris just watched her magnificent breast which were covered up distracting him from getting dressed himself. She kissed him hard on the lips sending her tongue against his. She then smacked his ass right as she got in her vehicle to drive away.

Destiny surprised him and called him the next day. He always assumed she was in a plethora of meetings and texting was the best way to talk with her. She seemed happy over the phone and told him that a case she was working on got settled right before court.

She said that she needed to fly in to settle another case in this area quickly so she could handle the case she was working on that also needed to be settled. Destiny then asked if he could meet her at the hotel tomorrow. She said she booked an extra day just for him even though she needed to get back quickly. Chris quickly agreed and Destiny then told him not to jerk off or cum because she was extremely horny.

Chris texted Regina that he was available the day after Destiny left and that they would finish that one trailer. Regina then texted back that she wanted to have dinner with him instead and that they could work all day on the rental on Saturday. Chris agreed and Regina was texting emojis back.

Chris kept his mind busy on his one free day and spent the day on his computer ordering both appliances and carpets for all his rentals that needed it. He quickly calculated his income knowing that Regina was the only one now not paying. She had one of the larger rentals too and Salina was paying a reduced rate. Even with the changes Chris could still see a huge profit and a bigger one once all of the rentals were occupied.

Destiny rented the same hotel and Chris pulled up in the afternoon once he got ready and she texted for him to come by. He strolled up to the room number she gave him and then knocked on the door.

Destiny answered smiling wearing only a robe with her hair down and curly. Chris walked in and embraced her with a big hug noticing and feeling her belly as it grew just a little more since last time.

"I missed you so much," she said as she pulled him inside and closed the door.

Chris sat on the bed looking at Destiny as she was completely covered with the white robe that had the hotel name on it. "I missed you too. I was not expecting you back so soon."

"A case that I thought would take years is settling quick. I figured I could jet in and close it in person, then see you before heading back to settle another case."

"So things are going good?" he asked, wondering if she was settling cases quickly for a need of money or time now that she was carrying his child.

Destiny smiled big and took a bottle of water out of the mini fridge in her room. "Things are going fantastic. I needed to move into bigger offices in California because of it. This one case is going to have me set for the rest of my life."

She walked over to him. Chris paused holding in his next question as she was standing between his legs as he sat on the edge of the bed. "You want to see how big I got?"

Chris nodded and Destiny quickly pulled open her robe to show off her obvious baby bump and her naked figure. Chris's eyes took in both her breasts and pussy as well as her distended stomach that showed off his child in her.

"You still look sexy as hell," Chris said as he felt she really did look sexy all pregnant and that he was happy knowing that he was the cause of it.

"I am glad because I feel fat and ugly. I need you to fuck me really rough again and then I want you to make love to me after that. I want you to treat me like a slut first and then fill me up before making love to me slowly and passionately."

"I will do anything you want," he answered knowing her request was strange and that she hated to talk dirty about her age.

"I hope so because I am really fucking horny right now and I want to be fucked dirty too. I get this way when I am pregnant and it gets really bad."

"I can see that," he said with a smile.

Destiny dropped to her knees and began to unbutton his jeans. "Let me see your white cock now. I want to see the white cock that made me pregnant."

Chris leaned back and watched Destiny free his prick. It was only out for a second before she took it in her mouth like she was starving for it. She was not going slow or passionate either as she sucked it wanting it to cum fast. Her mouth was open a little and he could feel her spit being sloshed around each time she engulfed his cock down. She was not slowing down as spit just ran down the sides of her mouth coating his shaft with a sheen of her saliva.

After a few minutes his waist and balls were covered in her spit. She got up on the bed doggy style. Chris followed her and she turned to look at him. "Smack my ass good and hard too. I want you to tell me that I am a black slut who got knocked up by your white cock."

"Do we have to be racial?"

"Yes. I want it racial and I want to be told I am a bad slut, whore or any other name you can think of. I know you don't like it too racial, but I just need it bad right now."

Chris relented and knew she was doing it to get herself off more than him. "You must be really horny."

"I am. I can't stop thinking about being fucked too. I was wet for days thinking about you fucking me."

"Want me to cum in you too I am assuming."

"Yessss. Cum in me and talk shit about it too. I just need you of all people to do this."

Chris positioned himself right behind her and knew he was forgoing eating her out as she seemed bent on taking him inside of her. Once the tip of his member was at her love folds, he pushed in feeling how wet she was and that she was not lying about her need to be stuffed. His hands went to her hips and he pushed in more until his body was resting against hers.

"Ohhh fuck...feel so fucking good in me," she moaned as he could sense her vaginal tightness clamping on him quickly.

He pulled out a few inches and then slammed back inside of her just as his hand slapped her ass hard. "You like that cock don't you?"

"Yes," Destiny cried out in a moan as her ass just wiggled from the hard smack.

Chris slapped her ass once again as he pushed in and held his member deep inside her. "You like having a cock fuck your pregnant slut hole?"

"Ohhhhh FUCK...YES!" Destiny moaned again as her ass showed a slight tint of redness.

Chris was not holding back as he began thrusting hard, crashing his body against hers, feeling her ass push back against him. He was sending his throbbing member far into her, loving how wet she was and how she was just asking for more.

Chris made sure his voice sounded authoritative and mean as he spoke. "That's it...take my white cock you black slut. Such a dirty black whore letting me fuck your pregnant cunt like this."

Destiny was moaning louder as he said it and Chris did not slow down ramming hard as he invaded her wet sex. His penetrating member entrenched itself far into her female love cavern over and over again.

Chris leaned back and slapped her ass once again hard keeping his voice mean sounding. "You like this white cock fucking your dirty black cunt? You tell people a white cock unloaded in you and you are going to have his white baby?"

Destiny was moaning deep almost unable to speak as her voice was cracking with ecstasy. "Yes...oh God it feels so fucking good. I am soo bad."

Chris then reached forward grabbing her hair and pulled it back. Destiny moaned harder than before as he pulled it back so that she was held in place and her body was lifted up slightly. His thrusts did not slow down either as his male member was claiming her wet sex.

"Fuck this black pussy is taking my cock good. I am going to want more babies from your black cunt too. I want to keep your belly fat with babies so everyone will know you're a black slut who fucks white cock."

"Yes...yes. It's yours to knock up...it's all yours to fill up with cum. I will let you do it again to me," she cried out moaning to a point her voice was not able to sound loud, but almost shaking.

"This is not going to end with just one baby bitch. Your black cunt is only good for taking white cock in it," Chris said as his hand once again slammed into her fleshy backside.

He felt her wetness surround his shaft and then spill out of her sex as she gushed on to him. It was warm and their sex now sounded wet and sloppy. He knew she squirted on him and pushed in one more time sensing he could finally erupt inside of her.

He let go of her hair as she instantly bent back down slumped over moaning loud with each hard thrust against her. He wanted to finish while fucking her and not stop until he was deep in her.

It came to him as he felt the point of no return come upon him. Not slowing down, his shaft was like a piston in her slimy squirt filled cunt hole. He felt his cum pushing out and grunted like an animal as he continued to push in and out of her.

Destiny screamed loud, "OHHH FUCKKKKK! I am coming on you...I love your dick baby!"

Chris let go feeling weak as his cum blew out of his member faster than he realized and was only able to lay next to her breathing hard trying to catch his breath.

"Oh shit, you really fucked me good. Oh damn you fucked me good," she softly moaned out, laying next to him and looking at his eyes.

"Hope I did not go to far. Please forgive me if I went to far, you know I didn't mean any of that," he plead knowing that he had feelings for Destiny that would last a lifetime even though they were not a couple.

Destiny smiled wide breathing heavy from what just happened. "You're fine. It was great too. Shit, you could have went as far as you wanted to and it would have still been okay. You are the only person I will do this with."

"I don't think I can go again. I really came hard," he admitted holding her, hoping she knew that she was more to him than just a fuck.

She kissed him as he held her. "Same here. I needed to be fucked like that and you are the only one I trust. Fuck you are the only one I would consider having another baby with too."

Chris leaned on his back pulling Destiny into his arms, holding her tightly still. She moaned softly as he embraced her more intimately. He did not even realize it, but when she started to snore he knew she was passed out.

He was tired too and let himself go and slept holding her swollen baby bump not even pulling the covers on them. Letting himself go feeling her warmth he spooned her, having her warm breaths on his chest as he then finally passed out.

He awoke to a night sky showing in the room and Destiny flushing the toilet. She walked out to see his groggy eyes. "Did we sleep all day?"

Destiny put her robe on and smiled from his question. "We did. I loved it too."

Chris sat up quickly knowing that he needed to get hard again. "Shit you have to go in the morning and I know you wanted sex again."

Destiny smiled and sat at the edge of the bed near him "It's okay. I got something better."

"What?"

"I got you to hold me as we slept. It was something I have not done in awhile. It really meant something to me that you held our baby while I slept with you inside of me. Sometimes the small things mean the most. Now I kinda regret asking you to be rough and racial with me. I would have asked you to tell me how beautiful I was and how you loved to be with me, but it still felt good either way. Anyway...now that we are rested, I need to eat and then I have to go or I will miss my flight."

Chris watched Destiny get dressed as he did the same. She followed him down to the restaurant and ordered meals as she took a phone call and began talking about the case she was working on or so he assumed.

She put down the phone and looked at him with apologetic eyes. "I am sorry, but its down to the wire. But anyway, tell me how the rental business is going."

"Good I guess. Just trying to save up money for the rentals I bought. Once that gets going I should be able to buy more homes."

"So did you find anyone...wait since we are fucking I can guess that one. Are you even looking though?"

He thought about Regina and then about Sasha. Sasha was busy with working with Destiny and he did not want to mention her as it could be a conflict. He let his mind drift to Regina, but the issue of the past came up with the eviction he did.

"There is one person, but I feel she is only doing it because she owes me or something."

Destiny squinted her eyes letting him know she disapproved. "You fucked her for rent didn't you?"

"I did, but then said I was sorry and now I am letting her live rent free and told her she did not have to do anything."

"Did she fuck you again?" she asked, letting her disapproval fade away.

"Yes, and she said she wanted to, but I still feel guilty."

"You always do the right thing. I love you for that. Can I see a picture of her if you got one."

Chris pulled out his phone and found a picture of only her face as he had a lot of nude ones of her and Regina.

Destiny took the phone and smiled. She then looked up at him and smiled wider. "She is really pretty. I knew you had a thing for black girls. You loving that black sugar. I think you should just ask her out then. I think she is perfect for you."

Destiny scrolled through his phone and then looked up still smiling. "Oh God she has nice tits...oh my, look at her shaved pussy, no wonder why you are tapping it. She's got an ass on her too."

Chris grabbed the phone and shut it off quickly. "You weren't suppose to look at those."

"Well I think you should go for her. I am upset about saying this, but I think this is the last time we fuck. I want you to be with her."

Chris felt a sense of loss come over him as it mixed with life moving on. "I knew this was going to happen. I love being with you."

Destiny smiled as she looked him in the eyes. "Look, you always did the right thing by me and were there at my worst time.. I am going to give you something even better."

She reached into her purse and pulled out one of her business cards. She flipped it over and began to write. "I want you to buy this property as soon as possible. Borrow some money and do what you have to do, but buy this land. Don't ask me anything else, but I will tell you that you need to be shrewd when you sell it. Don't take the first or second offer. The third offer is the one to take."

"Okay. I still want to see you though. I still need you in my life. I want to be a part of my child's life."

Destiny smiled big and put her hand on his. "See, that is why I love you and don't regret having you..." She looked around to see if anyone was listening. "That's why I am glad you fucked a baby into me."

"So dirty." Chris laughed.

Destiny took her glass of water and drank a little. "I am...dirty enough that I would have fucked you the first time I saw you...so fucking hot as you told me about the place."

Chris smiled as Destiny paid for the meal and they parted ways. She got in her rental car kissing him hard and passionately as he knew it was the last time they would have such a moment together. She looked at him with a sad look on her face. "If I was younger and you lived where I needed you to be, I would have kept you for myself."

Chris watched her leave feeling a part of his life disappear. He got in his car and drove back to his house wondering what information she gave him. Once on his computer he could see that she wrote down an address that was all undeveloped land.

With a few clicks of his mouse he could see it was woods and cattle grazing pasture in the middle of nowhere. There wasn't anything even close by, and was what his uncle called God's Country. There was no real value in the property other than to be a farmer like the current seller.

With another site he could see that that the person owning it was selling it privately. The asking price was four hundred thousand though as it included a house and well over a few hundred acres. Chris knew he was worth maybe two hundred to two hundred and fifty thousand on a good day.

He called his uncle asking if there was a possibility that he could using his credit line to buy a large piece of land. He then told him that he was going to mortgage everything he had on this property and that it was going to pay off. With a few pleas and a promise that if it failed he would be working for him for the rest of his life his uncle relented.

The next day Regina texted him about dinner and he agreed. He drove to a few banks and was able to secure a mortgage on all of his properties and his new truck. He was proud that he did not owe any money on anything he owned once Destiny gave him the money from her settled case months ago. He worked so hard at multiple jobs to afford what he had and now it was all on the table with this gamble.

He showed up looking nice at Regina's and the door flung open just as his car door opened. Her one son was holding their door as he got in. Her other son was playing as he heard Regina say hello from the kitchen.

He walked in putting a bottle of wine down on the table. Regina moved away from the stove kissing him on the lips and holding him around his waist. "I am so glad you came. I missed you too."

"Thank you for inviting me again," he responded and then sat down across from her at the small table in the kitchen.

"You don't cook for yourself do you?" She smiled and then began to pull out the food and place it on the table as Chris could see she was a better cook that his own mother.

"I can cook certain things," Chris joked as her two kids came running in the room sitting down.

Regina smiled at him and he then began to talk about the rentals he owned. Her questions went from his rentals to his college and then finally to his parents whom he never spoke about. He only asked her a few questions about her past not wanting to delve into a painful memory that he knew she had plenty of.

Regina got up from the table and Chris helped her clear the table and do the dishes as they then made their way into the living room. Regina put her two kids to bed and Chris turned on a movie assuming they would watch it.

Regina came into the room after making sure her kids were in bed and sat down next to him, pushing her body up tight next to him sharing his warmth. "It should take about twenty minutes before they are asleep."

Chris gave her a puzzled look knowing what she wanted but did not want to allude to it himself. He thought it would be best if she mentioned it and take the initiative so he could not feel like he came here only for that reason.

Regina gave a smirk back as his face showed his confused look. "I do want you to fuck me tonight and shit."

Chris leaned over and kissed her neck. Her only response was to hold his head and moan softly from it. His hand went down to her thigh caressing it as he moved it closer to her sex. She opened her legs, a move letting him know it was okay to proceed as her only voice was a moan. Chris not letting it just be a simple make out session went to his knees in front of her as her legs were open.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 13 milliseconds