Rental Problems Ch. 02

He pushed as far as he could hit inside of her, feeling his pulsing member being massaged by her cunt from her own pleasure. Regina then moaned out as Chris pushed through her vaginal spasms. "Ohhhhh Fuck...yes. Love that fucking COCK."

She turned around and he could see her unbuttoning her shirt quickly. "Fuck me...fuck me really hard baby. I need it bad...I need to be fucked really hard."

Taking her lead, Chris commenced pounding into her as her hands braced her own body against the sink. Not slowing down, he railed his shaft fast and deep letting his body pound against her ass. He looked down quickly to see her backside just absorb his thrusts with ease.

Regina had her shirt unbuttoned and she then quickly pulled the cups of her bra down not even bothering taking it off. "Pinch my nipples...pinch them really hard while you fuck me."

Knowing what she wanted, he moved his fingers to her puffed out nipples and pinched hard, pulling them out as his manhood continued spearing her pussy. Feeling her cunt muscles gripping him again only made him try to go faster too.

Regina was moaning loud each time he crashed his waist into her and pushed his male organ inside her sex. The constant moans from her continued as he never stopped pulling and twisting her large nipples.

Chris could feel his body responding to the stimulus her vaginal muscles were giving his erection. The sensation was building fast as he thrusted home without pausing to ask if she was enjoying it. The moans from each slam he gave her was the only indication of her enjoyment from it.

The urge to explode was coming fast and Chris was not going to stop until he finished completely. Not even telling her he was close, he continued on pounding his male member right through her wet sex cavity.

When the urge got overwhelming, Chris pushed in one more time and then pulled harder on her nipples. He moaned figuring she knew what was about to happen. She made no motion to move or comment about it and Chris just let go feeling himself ejaculate.

Regina moaned with him as he felt his shaft twitch and pulse as his balls emptied their potent male fluids inside of her. Moaning now turned to a grunt as he felt his orgasm demand that she receive his reproductive essence where it needed to be. Not letting go as his body tightened up after making sure not a drop escaped her from snatch until he let himself finish. With his fingers releasing her nipples he relaxed his body but did not pull out just yet.

Regina turned to her side and Chris felt his cock spring free as she moved. "Fuck...I needed that."

"Oh man..I guess I need it too," Regina commented as she pulled free.

She then grabbed some paper towels and wiped her pussy as Chris pulled up his pants. Looking at her as she cleaned up made him relive the memory of how great it felt.

She looked at her phone and then at him. "I got ten minutes before I have to go."

"I don't think I can get hard again," he joked as he finished buckling his belt.

"No. Sit down and suck on my tits. I need you to suck on them," Regina said as she pushed him to the chair forcing him to sit down.

Regina then put one tit to his mouth and without saying a word he took her nipple in like it was feeding time. Her hand went to the back of his head and her body seemed to relax. She sighed loud as Chris softly suckled her nipple knowing it relaxed both of them now.

"Just suck baby...ohhhh yes...just suck my tit," Regina cooed as Chris did what she wanted. He could feel and hear her heartbeat as he sucked her large nipple.

Regina continued to breathe slowly and he knew she was relaxing as he was latched on. Chris switched nipples without a word or command and did the same. A sense of calm seemed to be in the room as she made him regress to wanting a tit in his mouth.

Regina finally pushed him off and pulled up her bra. "I got to go now, I am going to be late. Can I text you later?"

Chris nodded and followed her outside and then watched her leave. He knew he had work of his own and looked at the third rental and wondered if the money he had in his pocket was enough.

He texted Regina that night, but she seemed short with her responses. The next day he texted again and got the same short reply of her being really busy. When he asked if they could get together she told him that she was at work and it was hectic for her. Chris realized that time with her was not going to be an everyday thing.

Chris made a list of what he needed to get done so he could rent the cheaper trailers at his old site. They were filled with former tenant's trash and needed to be thoroughly cleaned too. He knew it would take some time, but between the few repairs needed and the cleaning they were rentable in a short time. The money he did get from La'Shay was enough to get all three of them finished too.

He texted Regina that he did need her help cleaning up rentals. He had not talked or texted her in three days and wondered if she would even respond. The idea of her not wanting him due to time constraints was there as was a feeling she was not into him as he thought or wanted her to be.

Regina texted back that she was free for a few hours at night on Friday. Chris told her it was close by and that they would be throwing away trash and cleaning the trailers so they could be rented. It was going to be dirty and disgusting. He told her to wear something that she was not afraid would be stained or destroyed.

Pulling up he could see all his tenants cars were there even Salina who was away in Mexico. The one thing that he was proud of was that his rentals did not look low class or rundown in any way. The lawn was mowed and flowers planted and maintained. The road was paved and trash collected. The idea of raising the rent even came to him, but then he knew Salina's rent was a non issue and Nancy had a lease for a year.

Chris had his pickup truck for this occasion and unlocked all three new trailers. A normal rental for a trash container would have worked but money was tight. They were not hooked up to utilities and he was ready to pile the trash that would fit in the back. Regina pulled up sooner than expected just as he was pulling out trash to his truck.

He could see her wearing a black tank top that outlined her breasts. Her large chest seemed almost popping out as his eyes could not spot a bra on her. Her gray sweat pants were ripped near the thigh and her hair was in a high ponytail as he looked right at her loving her cute facial features.

"Hey there," Chris announced as she stepped out of her minivan.

"I did not know you owned this lot too," she said, walking up to him.

Chris did not know if he should kiss her cute face, or drag her into a rental to have sex with her. He did not know if she was wanting him still and the only thing that came to him was keeping it business related.

"There are cleaning supplies in the right trailer. Clean as much as you can. I am going to move trash out while you clean," Chris said as he threw the trash in his hand to the back of his truck.

Regina smiled and walked into the trailer and Chris went back in to another trailer to bring out the larger pieces of trash and junk. The awkwardness was evident and he decided to just keep his distance and not to bring up why they did not talk for a few days.

It was about an hour later that Chris finished loading his truck up with all that would fit. It would take another three or four trips to complete, but he was done for the night. He decided to go in and help Regina with the one trailer before calling it a night. He knew it was late and she probably needed to get back with her kids.

He walked in to her singing as she was in the kitchen cleaning. Not wanting to scare her, he made a lot of noise closing the door and walked towards her. As he stepped further into the rental he could see the bathroom clean and most of the kitchen was done too.

"Wow, you did a great job. Thank you for helping," he said, seeing her smiling from the compliment.

"Not a bad place either once it be all fixed up and shit. Small though, but I guess a single person be perfect for the place."

"I got all three at auction and this is the better one that I am going to rent first. Figure it's going to take some time for me to get all three rented."

"You can do it. I am free Saturday night if you want me to do more cleaning," Regina offered.

Chris smiled and made a mental note not to look at her tits even though her not having a bra on made them sag perfectly to show off their weight and size. "That would be perfect. Figure seven is a good time. We can call it a night now since we are going to be here Saturday."

He wanted to work a little more but since she was able to make more time for helping him out, he was not going to ask her to stay longer knowing she probably needed to get back home.

Regina pulled off the gloves she was wearing and put them on the counter behind her. She then turned to him. "Since we have some time, you can fuck me before I head back."

Chris was shocked that she offered and still interested in him. The idea it was over was sad but understandable. With her asking like she was choked him like winning the lottery.

"Okay...I did not think you wanted to," he replied, wondering how she felt about him and the situation of them not talking.

"You know I want that dick. Just been crazy busy is all. It does not mean I don't want to fuck you though. We got some time now, so get over here and fuck me."

Chris watched as Regina slid down her sweats to reveal her clean shaven sex to him. She quickly bent over the small table that was there as if to let him know she was ready to be taken.

"Do you want more privacy or a bed," he asked, wondering if she wanted more from him.

"No time baby. Just fuck me quick and next time we can do more."

Chris slipped down his pants and got behind her. He was fully erect and surprised at just how fast his erection came to him. He positioned himself behind her and put his hand on her ass cheek feeling her warmth.

She turned to him just as he was about to enter her. "If you want, you can put it in my ass."

"Let's wait until we have more time and more privacy. I want the first time to be special."

"Are you really going to cum in me again? Figure you can cum in my ass instead."

"You really worried about me getting you pregnant?" Chris asking as he could see the stress on her face.

"Not a good time to be busting your cum in me. Just cum in my ass. It feels the same way for you," she plead once again.

"Don't worry. I will pull out this time," he said and admitting to himself that he was being a little selfish and mean by forcing her last time and recalled when Destiny wanted him.

Regina smiled and put her hand on his chest. Chris moved in for a quick kiss before leveling his member right at her waiting entrance. She kissed him back quick and then he listened to her moan as he sunk in his erection. Feeling her dark lips part for his member was an amazing feeling and he did not stop pushing until his body was against her thick ass.

His hands gripped her hips as he plowed into her over and over again, feeling her wet sex take every inch of what he had to give her. His body did not stop or slow down as his hard cock pistoned in and out of her wet tight cunt. The sensation was amazing and Chris did not slow down his hard thrusting.

His hands reached under her shirt cupping her large tits, caressing them as his body pounded her from behind. Her moans grew louder and louder each time. Chris was not going silent either as his moans almost matched hers from the intense feeling her snug wet sex.

"Fuck...you feel so fucking good," Chris admitted as he plunged deep and fast into her depths, feeling her pussy spasm around his shaft.

Regina turned back and he saw a look of bliss and fear on her face. It was like she was having an amazing orgasm and scared at the same time. "Ohhhh please pull out...Oh fuck it feels so good. Pleaseee don't cum in me."

Chris could sense there was another reason for it and had to ask even though his cock was still gliding through her wet clenching orgasms. "I bet your ovulating...more scared now than before of it happening."

Regina nodded her head as she was almost fighting the blissful pleasure she was getting. "Cum anywhere you want, but not in my pussy baby...pleasssseee."

"Would you be really mad if I came in you though?" Chris asked as he slowed down his thrusts just slightly, but still making sure his member was fully entering her love hole.

Regina shook head no, as she still showed a mix of pleasuring fear on her face. "I can't...OHHH Fuck. Please don't."

Chris smiled and went back to pounding hard against her body as he sent his throbbing meat far past her cervix letting her know the damage he could do. His member was needing release and he thought about just exploding inside of her and feeling the sweet taste of victory from knowing his sperm was released in a fertile womb.

The mounting pleasure Regina's cunt was giving him built up to a bursting point. Her pussy muscles were working hard on trying to expel his member each time she experienced her own orgasm. He gripped her hips harder, still pounding away until he knew there was no turning back and his warm seed needed to be unleashed.

Chris did not think it was wise to tempt her knowing she was a person he liked being with. He pulled out and instantly began to spurt his cum all over her ass. His cock sprayed multiple ropes of his warm cum all over her left ass cheek and some right on her ass crack.

Regina waited and moaned as her dark skin was covered with Chris's cum. She then turned around and went straight to her knees to engulf his spent member in her mouth. "Ohhh fuckkkkkkk," Chris elated as Regina wasted no time in sucking the remains from his cock like it would give more.

Once his dick was spent and his balls held no more cum, Regina got back on her feet. "Oh Fuck you scared me. Felt so good I don't know if I was even able to stop you if you did cum in me."

Chris kissed her and smiled as she looked tired from their sexual encounter. "I almost did not pull out it was feeling so good."

"I can't afford to get pregnant now. My income is not even enough to pay for what I need."

"I understand. Though it feels amazing," Chris said as he leaned back on the counter.

"Well next week I will get some birth control and then you can start blowing your load in me again. Just cum on my ass or tits on Saturday. If you need to cum in me, then put it in my ass when you're about to cum."

"So you want to fuck me again this Saturday?" he joked as the worry of her wanting him left him in a hurry.

Regina gave a dumb look and smiled back at him. "Yeaaaah. You know I want that dick. I been working double shifts and taking care of my kids."

Regina's phone rang and Chris knew she needed to be back home. He kissed her one last time and she hugged him saying that she enjoyed the sex and wanted more time with him. Chris went home and quickly texted her back with a thank you and then told her that she looked really hot wearing what she wore. Regina texted back with a perfectly clear nipple shot saying that she wanted them sucked on more.

The next morning Chris woke up to his phone ringing. It was his uncle asking for help with an eviction. It seems the guy he normally had to help him bailed and Chris was all that he had for backup. Chris agreed and was off to help his uncle evict a tenant.

Chris only had to evict one of his tenants and paid to have it done. To him, it was easier and he did not have to worry about the confrontation. His uncle was old school and cheap and was not about to lose any more money by paying to have it done.

His uncle pulled into the large trailer park he owned and then right up to the rental that was going be emptied. Chris was always amazed at how large his uncles' lot was and how many rentals he owned. Chris was fine with emptying a trailer and moving stuff to the curb and did it for his uncle multiple times. The only thing that bothered him was confronting the tenant on eviction day.

Normally his uncle had them kicked out the day before and sometimes the week before he was called in to clean out the unit. Only once did he have to see an actual eviction and the man being evicted said nothing and was too busy putting his stuff into his truck.

When he pulled up, he could see a woman by the front door of the rental crying hysterically. Chris did as he would normally do and began pulling the furniture out of the small rental to the sounds of a woman and now her children crying. His uncle seemed to have a heart of stone for nothing seemed to bother him. Chris felt his heart sinking and pulling as he listened to this woman plead for more time as she too paused between her crying fits.

It took longer than normal as the amount of stuff needing to be removed from the unit was more than expected. Chris felt the end come as the last of it was pushed out as if it was garbage. He choked back the tears as he normally did and headed back home after he was done.

Chris texted Regina that he had one of the worst days of his life and that he needed some alone time. That he would be sleeping and trying to forget the day.

Destiny texted him and all he could do was flip his phone over and ignore it as nothing seemed to take his mind off the memory of listening to that mother plead for her life not to be thrown on the streets.

The sound of his door being knocked on startled Chris awake. His small house was a rental given to him by his uncle in the hopes he would rent it. Chris decided to move out and be on his own instead. It was close to his other rentals, but on a small piece of property on its own.

Chris opened the door to see Regina standing there. She was dressed as a hotel maid with her uniform on and her hair up. Chris was still wearing only his boxers wondering why she showed up. "What's wrong? Why are you here...don't you have to be at work?"

Regina walked in pushing past him, giving him a small kiss on the cheek as she was now inside. "I came to help you out. You told me you had a bad day and I came by to help you feel better."

Chris closed the door to see Regina putting her purse on the couch and sitting down. He still looked at her weird and wondered what she was going to do to help him feel better.

Regina then patted the spot on the couch next to her beckoning him to sit next to her. "Come, I don't have much time before I have to be at work."

Chris sat down next to her with his body shifted so he could face her. "What do you have..."

Regina unbuttoned her shirt revealing her bra as Chris stopped asking his question. Once her bra was revealed to him she smiled at his distracted attention. "Shut up and suck...will make you feel better."

Chris nodded his head as he felt almost powerless as her large puffy nipples came into focus. He leaned down and then rested his head on her lap. Regina then flopped out her right tit and placed her big nipple right at his mouth. Chris needed no more instruction and latched on and then began to suck.

It was a surreal and emotional feeling. Chris had no clue sucking on her nipple like he was would cause him to feel so different. He was not biting or being sexual with his mouth but merely suckling on her nipple like it would give him nourishment. It was odd until a few days ago when he first did it.

Regina quietly stroked his hair and held his head as he sucked away feeling his stress level drop fast. A sense of peace and emotional connection to her came to him as did an erection. There was no hiding in his boxers either.

After almost ten minutes of suckling her tits Regina pulled him away. "You're really hard. You want to fuck me quick?"

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 9 milliseconds