RMC: National Nude Day Orgy

Her nipple was already hard, but sucking it elicited a groan of approval from her. Holding still for a few moments she savored the touch of my tongue, and then rising that last fraction of an inch allowed the head of my cock to slip between her lips. "Oh my god, you feel so good, Sara," I whispered as she slowly slipped down, engulfing my cock inside her.

"You do too, Uncle Jimmy." I lifted my hips, forcing my pelvis against hers, and flexed my cock inside her. Her stomach clinched, and she slowly wiggled herself around my cock before beginning her rocking once again. Moments later she stopped moving and leaned back to look at me. "Do you remember my favorite position?" She asked with a giggle.

"Hard not to," I responded, the memory of how Sara had spent a week with Debs and me, sharing our bed and sharing our love, flooding into my mind. My wife Debs had always had sensitive nipples and loved for them to be played with. Fondling her breasts and caressing her nipples had always been enough to arouse her and, during sex, any position that allowed me to continue to play with or suck on my favorite play toys was a favorite of both of us. When Sara had joined us, we discovered she also really enjoyed her nipples being played with, and together we found the many different ways that three could play together and for it to be enjoyable to all. Missionary position is always a great way to fuck, but it really is a two-person position. Perhaps the odd person out can insert a hand onto a breast or bottom, or the person underneath can fondle or caress the third person, but they really aren't fully involved. With Sara or Debs in a kneeling position, I could take her from behind, doggie style, and she could simultaneously lick and suck Debs or Sara's pussy, but that left the one getting eaten without being able to reciprocate. With the girls in a 69, I could fuck either one just by swapping ends, another favorite so that we did this quite often also. However, by far, the position that all three of us favored was me sitting, with Sara or Debs in my lap with their back to my chest. It worked best on the couch or a chair where the other girl could kneel between our legs, but it worked quite well in bed also.

With Sara riding my cock, our legs spread wide, Debs would kneel or lay between us and concentrate on Sara's clit with her tongue, and sometimes my cock. Sliding her tongue down to where it was caressing both Sara's pussy and the side of my cock as it moved in and out, she got to pleasure us both at the same time. Sometimes if one or the other of us moved too much, my cock would slip out and Debs was there and ready to engulf me in her mouth, sucking Sara's nectar from me before guiding me back inside her. And it wasn't always by mistake; a little pressure on our bodies indicating we should separate might do it, or even a "let me suck him" would be enough for us to momentarily separate, allowing Sara to suck my cock before feeding it back into my wife. Whether they were communicating unseen or other, sometimes when she rose off my cock, she'd move aside, switch places with Debs, and my wife would impale herself on me as Sara licked and played with her pussy.

With my hands free, I could easily play with the breasts of whoever was riding me at the time. I could also easily reach down and fondle a clit, but with my wife's or Sara's mouth there, I only did this when we separated enough for the other to suck my cock.

Now, Sara began turning, moving toward that reverse position. I gripped her hips and lifted, and rising off me, she turned and repositioned herself, easily slipping my cock back inside and leaned back against my chest. With my arms wrapped around her my hands were free to roam her body. I filled them with her breasts, squeezing her nipples between my thumb and base of my pointer finger, slipping my hands back and rolling them between thumb and fingertip. Relinquishing one hand I slid it down and gathered a bit of her moisture around my cock and stroked it up to her clit. Pressing against it, I moved back and forth, my finger bumping over the hard spot, a shiver of pleasure running through her body when I did.

I had turned my head and was nibbling on the back of her neck with my eyes closed, relishing the smell of her skin and hair when I heard "You didn't wait for me." Opening my eyes, I moved just enough to see around her hair and found Bug standing in front of us with a smile on her face.

"Just getting started," Sara answered, "but you're welcome to join us." I saw Bug's eyes move from Sara's to mine, and with an impish smile she moved forward and leaned in over Sara's shoulder to my face.

"What do you think Uncle Jimmy, can you handle two of us?" Her lips found mine, her tongue sliding between them, her left hand on my shoulder for stability, her right hand finding mine and pushing it out of the way, replacing my hand with hers on Sara's breast.

"You already know that answer," I responded, my hand that she'd pushed away from Sara's breast rising to find her own. My fingers barely found her nipple, already hard, before she pulled away from me and moved her lips to Sara's body. A peck on the lips, and short kiss on the shoulder and chest and breast, she sucked her nipple momentarily before she gradually sank between both of our legs and mouthed Sara's pussy and the base of my cock. My hand moved back filling itself with Sara's breast, Bug's face pressing into our crotches. She must have tongued Sara's clit as she moaned an "Oh yeah -- just like that!"

"I think," I whispered to Sara's ear between nibbling her earlobe, "perhaps you've been telling tales." That we were repeating the last position that Debs and Sara and I had shared those few years ago when Debs was still with me wasn't lost on me. That Sara spun on my cock and almost immediately a willing participant showed up to tongue her pussy and my cock couldn't be "just" coincidence.

With Bug tonguing Sara's clit and my cock filling her, my hands on her breasts, her body began to tremble, her pussy rising and pulling away from me, forcing itself into Bug's tongue. Moments later her legs and pussy constricted and relaxed several times on my cock as she orgasmed. I pulled myself down while lifting Sara and when my cock pulled free from her pussy, without hesitation Bug grabbed and directed me into her eager mouth. She sucked and licked Sara's juices from my cock, nearly sending me over the top as well, when I looked up to see Melissa watching from across the room. I hadn't seen her enter; and remaining away as she had, she'd been somewhat discrete, but now seeing that I'd recognized her presence she moved directly towards us. As she bent to our bodies I expected she was going to also lean in to kiss me, but instead she leaned in and kissed Sara. Sara hungrily returned the kiss, her hand reaching up to caress Melissa's hanging breast. Between our legs, Bug relinquished sucking my cock and moved back, reaching up to pull Sara off my lap and both of us, along with Melissa to join her on the floor.

"Hmm, so the three of you have been conspiring?" I asked with a smile.

"If two's company, and three is a crowd," Melissa giggled as I sat on the floor, "what is four?"

"I don't know... what is four? You three... and me?" Bug pushed me down onto my back as I said this, and moved forward and across me, straddling my stomach, hooking her legs under my arms. Melissa slid in behind Bug's back and, raising my cock from my stomach, slipped me inside her. Bug leaned forward and just before pressing her pussy against my mouth answered, "It's the start of an orgy."

I moved my hands to Bugs naked ass, holding her to my face. Raising my tongue, I parted her lips with my tongue and searched upward through her love slickened flesh and found her clit, just as Janet's voice said, from my right, "Actually four is just one less than five." I hadn't seen Janet enter the room, and with Bug filling my mouth wasn't in a position to say anything. I felt her hand grip my arm, extending it out. I felt Janet's presence, and then her mouth kissing my chest and then sucking and nipping at my nipple. Bent over beside me as she was, she guided my hand to her breast where my fingers easily found the hard nub of her own nipple.

Someone's mouth was once again tonguing a clit and cock, presumably it was Sara that was now using her tongue on Melissa and me. Melissa had set up a rhythm, rising and then sliding back down on me and then pausing momentarily while Sara tongued her clit, and then doing it again.

On my right Janet was moving her body into position. With my arm available, but unable to move in any meaningful direction, my hand was touching where she allowed, and she was moving my hand to her pussy. Pulling my mouth away from Bug's delectable sex momentarily I managed to say, "I take it you all planned this?" before she forced her pussy back against my lips.

"Actually, it was my idea," Gloria's voice said from my left, "but they were all willing participants." And just like that, everything became crystal clear. I suddenly remembered confessing to Gloria that I'd had two fantasies that I thought would never be fulfilled, and now she, and most of my lovers, were providing that second fantasy.

Beginning as a teen, my vivid imagination had created the fantasy of a group sex act. A woman on my cock, another on my face, my fingers ensconced in a wet and delectable pussy on each side, all of us pleasuring each other totally. I'd never imagined another woman between my legs pleasuring the woman riding my cock and lapping our juices, but it certainly seemed a natural part of my imagined fantasy. And now, it was happening. Gloria touched my arm, and I relinquished my grip of Bug's ass. Straightening my arm, I found her body, my hand landing on her hip. She moved slightly to allow me better access, my hand moving down onto her leg, sliding between, feeling the heat of both legs and then feeling them spread as my fingers moved upward, slipping into her pussy just as my right hand had reached Janet's.

I immediately found it was too much. Sensory overload, inability to concentrate, or whatever -- I wasn't able to concentrate on pleasuring my partners as I always like to. I could concentrate momentarily on Bug's pussy on my tongue, Janet's pussy on my right hand, Melissa's riding my cock or Sara's tongue pleasuring the both of us, or my left-hand fondling and trying to pleasure Gloria on my left -- but there was no way I could concentrate on all at the same time. I found myself forgetting to move my tongue in Bug's pussy -- or was it that it was moving, and I just didn't know? Melissa would stop, I'd feel Sara's tongue, and then realize that my right hand hadn't moved in a while despite being coated in Janet's slippery juices.

It was pure sensory overload -- and except that the ability to pleasure everyone at the same time proved impossible, it was all I'd ever dreamed it would be.

"Oh my! So this is what you said we should come inside for?" I heard, barely recognizing Mary's voice with my head between Bug's thighs, for the moment unable to see anything else in the room. I sensed more bodies, more noise, but Bug kept my face buried in her pussy.

"And the real party is finally getting started?" I recognized Steve's baritone voice asking the question. Murmuring and giggles and unintelligible words; I sensed the room was getting crowded. I was totally unable to see who had joined, or who was where, until Bug rose off my face. As it turned out, she wasn't pulling off to keep me from tonguing her, but to reach over and suck Bill's offered cock.

Melissa had orgasmed moments before, her body quivering more to Sara's tongue than to my cock, but I'd definitely felt her pussy constrict, her body quiver, even though I couldn't concentrate on her. Now, as she lifted off, Sara immediately took my cock into her mouth sucking Melissa's juices from my still rock-hard member.

With Bug having moved from my face, for the first time I could see that everyone remaining had joined in and effectively we had become a daisy chain in my living room. There was enough twist in everyone's body so that the combined effect was the ability to complete the circle. I had to reposition a bit to follow Bug's pussy as she took Bill's cock in her mouth at the same time and, as she did, just got a momentary glance around the room. It didn't matter who was where; it was a crowd with everyone giving, and receiving, oral sex. With several more women than men present, I knew we weren't evenly distributed, and with three mother-daughter-father combinations I knew there was a possibility of some awkwardness, but it didn't bother me, so I didn't pay attention. I knew that Gloria and Melissa were lovers anyway, whether any other families had a combined sexual relationship I didn't know. For the moment, Janet and Gloria both moved away, and all I really was aware of was Sara sucking my cock. Bug's succulent and dripping pussy was still right there; just a slight movement on my part and again Bug was riding my tongue. From an unmanageable 5 on 1, we were back to 2 on 1, or perhaps better said as 1 receiving and 1 giving, everywhere.

"Ok, everyone switch!" Bug called out, obviously having pulled off from Bill's cock to do so, "Both partners!" She swung her leg off from over my head and a mass of bodies began twisting and laughing. I randomly saw that Gloria had been between Janet's legs and Fred who had in turn been eating her and saw her eagerly move over and grip Steve's cock as she turned into position. I twisted myself sideways from between Bug's thighs to find Mary slightly on her side near my head. I looked up at her, meeting her eyes, and her upper leg rose as she offered herself to me. I moved a bit toward her, she moved toward me, and I recognized the taste of her nectar. Seconds later I felt a hand on my cock and pulling away from Mary's pussy just enough to look, I found my sister Gayle's sister-in-law Judy with her hand wrapped around me. She'd waited for me to look, apparently waiting for permission to join me -- in what had obviously turned into a mass orgy.

I'd never had any relations with Judy before; only occasionally at family events had we even met. She was a dishwater blond, her hair was a cute pixie cut, brown eyes and fair complexion were her best descriptions. The tops of her breasts were peppered with freckles, testament to her ever-present and nicely displayed cleavage. I don't think I'd ever seen her with her chest completely covered, she always seemed to wear a vee cut or u-cut blouse. Not that she was overly endowed; her breasts were slightly smaller than my sisters, nice navel oranges with large brown areola accents, but in every other way their bodies were almost identical in size and shape. They regularly shared clothes, just that when my sister wore Judy's many blouses were always just a bit tighter, and when Judy wore Gayle's they were just a tad looser on her, but most were totally interchangeable.

Today was the first time I'd ever seen Judy naked, and although I hadn't ogled and stared, I had checked her out. From the backside I'd seen a nice rounded bottom, from the front she had a cesarean scar from one of their kids, and two large brown areolas with equally large nipples. I'd noticed how large they were and had idly noted through the day that every other woman there had smaller areolas. Her nipples were large, as large or larger than my pinky finger, but at the moment just bumps on her breasts. Later when I got to suck on them they expanded nicely, growing under duress to as large as half an inch. Now, I smiled at her and she smiled back, but instead of sucking me, she moved forward wrapped her breasts around my cock and pressed them together with her hands. Kneeling as she was I could tell it wasn't the easiest of positions, but she slipped my cock up and down between her breasts, her tongue protruding to catch the end with her lips on every upstroke.

I grinned at her indicating my pleasure, and then turned my attention back to Mary. She'd twisted a bit underneath me and looking up at her I found her sucking on Bill's cock. Ignoring what my partners were doing, or at least trying to ignore, I concentrated on the wet and delectable pussy before me. I say trying to, as despite my desire to pleasure Mary, the feel of Judy's mouth on my cock was hard to ignore. The titty-fuck didn't last long, eventually stopping as she first took my cock head into her mouth, swirling her tongue around and around, then pulling off again and sticking her tongue out, she ran it from the head of my cock to the base, mouthed my balls, sucked them in, and then returned, slithering her tongue from the bottom of my erection to the head again -- and then the blowjob began.

I love oral sex. Obviously receiving, but tonguing my partner, tasting her sex, feeling the throb of her clit beneath my tongue, is truly one of the great pleasures in life. I absolutely love going down on a woman and pleasing her as much as I can, without need for a reward. If she chooses to reciprocate, fine. If she desires to roll over and do me at the same time, fine. Admittedly I've asked my partner for oral at times, and it's always been gladly given, but something about the way most blow jobs are given I've always understood that my partner was doing it for me, doing it to get me hard enough to fuck, doing it for my pleasure. But occasionally I'd been with a woman that would do it for her pleasure.

My wife Debs would occasionally be this way. Sometimes I'd wake in the middle of the night to my wife's warm mouth and tongue bathing my cock into hardness. Most of the time she'd get me hard and then climb on, riding for a while and then roll us onto our sides so I could enter her from behind. We would both orgasm and she'd try to keep me inside after we'd cum. Often, we fall asleep again with my semi-hard cock still buried inside her. On those occasions I understood, she had a need, and she sucked me hard to fulfill that need. But on other, similar, occasions I would wake with my cock in her mouth, but when I tried to touch or move to love on her, she would reject me, indicating that she just wanted to love on me, to suck my cock because she loved me and wanted to. I would lie there on my side, my wife bent with her head to my cock, intent on sucking me off. On many of those occasions she would raise her upper leg and masturbate herself, usually getting off at about the same time I exploded in her mouth. Afterward she'd crawl up beside me, turn her back and cuddle to me. I'd put my arm over her shoulder, fill my hand with her breast, and we'd fall asleep. A blowjob where my partner specifically wanted to get me off, and is getting as much pleasure as she's giving, has an entirely different feel than one given just as foreplay.

Judy was sucking my cock, not as foreplay and part of our daisy chain, but because she obviously was truly enjoying it. She wanted to suck my cock, wanted me to cum. It took just seconds to realize that Judy was very good at sucking cock, a true connoisseur of oral sex. Her lips wrapped around my cock and cock head just right, her teeth scraped the surface just right, her tongue slithered around, explored my glans, teased my piss hole just right. She took me deep into her mouth, into her throat, sucking my cock into that artificial vagina and then pulled back at exactly the right time. I've never been an aficionado of deep throating; it's always seemed more like a parlor trick -- something visual for porn flicks rather than something that brings true pleasure, but Judy did it perfectly. Not so far as to gag, nor so far as to remove the pleasure of her mouth and tongue from my cock head, just -- well -- perfect.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 16 milliseconds