RMC: National Nude Day Orgy

"Yeah? All except Janet and ..." she stopped, her head raising to look right at me, her eyes large as she realized what I was about to say, "You didn't!" I just looked at her, all the confirmation she needed. "You did! Your sister?

"I didn't know it was her. I thought it was Judy."

"Oh yeah, sure. You thought your sister was your sister in law?"

"It was dark," I argued. "I had the blackout curtains closed to keep the light out. I'd gone to bed and was sound asleep and woke with her cuddling me from behind. I didn't look, I barely woke up, and when I reached back to acknowledge her, I just felt from the feel of her body it must have been Judy. They are almost the same size, it just never crossed my mind that it was actually Gayle. When I really awoke again later, with Mary there wanting some loving, well -- it just happened. It wasn't until morning, when it was light, that I realized it had been my sister.

"But it didn't stop you from doing it again once you knew."

"Did it make any difference?"

"Did it with your niece, or your daughter?"

"If I hadn't seen that picture, I'd have never known Mary was my daughter. We would have never known. It wasn't that I was having sex with my daughter, someone that had grown up in my house, lived under my roof and had been raised that I was her daddy. Until then, we were just two consenting, unrelated, adults that happened to have shared a sexual relationship. How does it change to find out that thirty something years ago, her mother and I also had a sexual relationship? Mary's and my relationship wasn't for making babies, and it wasn't about 'power' and me forcing myself on her, which are the only legitimate reasons that society imposes a 'moral' stricture on it anyway. That we found out that we were related, changed nothing."

"I know, I was just asking," she said, soothingly. I wondered if she recognized that her own relationship with her daughter really had occurred between a mother and daughter who had known they were related. I just let it drop, and when she said nothing else, I left her to her thoughts.

"When does your temporary assignment end?" I asked later when she was once again cuddled to my side, her breasts pressed against my side with my arm under her neck and touching her shoulder.

"Why?" her answer had a surprisingly tonal edge to it, catching me a bit off guard, as if my simple question had been an affront to her.

"I was just curious, I know that it was a limited time... just seems like it should be about over."

There was no missing the disappointment in her voice or the slumping of her body as she said, "You're ready for me to go home."

"Oh no. No, just the opposite. I've kinda gotten used to having a beautiful, sexy, woman in my bed again. What was it, three months? I know you said that there was a possibility for longer..."

"About that..."

I rolled my head and looked at her "it's all over?" I asked, thinking she was going to tell me her temporary assignment was coming to an end. She shook her head no.

"I didn't get a chance to tell you. With Bill and Jenny, and then the party and everybody coming and going... I was going to talk with you earlier, we just didn't have a chance."

"How soon?" I said, acknowledging in my mind, as I did, that I really didn't want her to leave. But if she did, why couldn't I leave also? I hadn't even thought about it before. My office was here, but as much travel as I did, why couldn't I work remotely from some other city? Did I really need to be in the office every day? They got along fine without me when I traveled, but couldn't I work remotely and come in once a month or so for the week? "If you've got to go back," I blurted out, "what would you think of me moving to Dallas?"

She giggled, when my eyes focused on her, her eyes twinkled with mischief. "Actually, what I had to tell you was that they want me here full time. When I came here they said the temporary position was interim manager, but really it was an on-the-job vetting; they thought they wanted to offer me the position but since I was in the Dallas office they needed to make sure I was the right fit. It's a big promotion, they told me Thursday that they want me to take the position, but that it's here in San Diego."

"Oh." I left it at just that for a moment or two, the future suddenly becoming clearer. "I suppose you'll be wanting to move out then? Getting a place of your own?" It was a tease, her body initially tensed under my arm, but loosened as she realized what I'd said and that it was a baited hook.

"Oh yeah, definitely. I'm really thinking of finding a place where my boyfriend can move in with me. Maybe a big house on a hill with a swimming pool. It's got to be a private pool, so we can go skinny dipping all the time and make love in the moonlight. And it's got to have a view. A gorgeous view of the valley below from the bedroom." She was looking at the end of the bed and the picture window beyond as she said this.

"Yeah, I can see that. This boyfriend -- is he someone new in your life? I don't think you've told me about him. He's not another one of those 19-year-old boy-toys that keeps you up all night, is he?"

"No, not a boy toy and not exactly new either. I've been seeing him for a couple of years now. It's a bit different, its not an exclusive relationship. He's got a couple of different girlfriends, so I'll have to share him; but it's ok, he shares them with me too."

"Ah. Sounds like it might work. Does your boyfriend know any of this yet?"

"He does now."

"And what does he think of this potential arrangement?"

"I don't know, he hasn't said anything yet."

"I'm kind of betting that he isn't really interested in moving right now. Have you considered maybe moving in with him instead? He's got a house that almost exactly matches your description."

"I suppose that could be a possibility... Is he asking?"

"There would be a few things to work out, but I think he is."

"Hmm. I suppose that might work out. I'd probably have to put out every day to keep him happy, huh?"

"Oh no, he's got a pretty regular appointment every Wednesday and occasionally other days with his neighbor from across the street. You could have those days off."

"No? I wouldn't get to play too?"

"Well, that would be up to her and you."

"Well, I guess there's only one thing left to decide," she said, after a few moments of silence.

"What's that?"

"What are we doing next Saturday night? Frank and Shirley asked if we'd like to go out to dinner and then back to their place."

I laughed and shook my head. Life is good.

As promised, here are the links to the entire story line(s) and a brief synopsis. There are hours of happy reading to be found here. Enjoy. BenLong

Déjà vu The beginning, in which we meet Jim and the woman who teaches him how to please a woman; his future wife Debs, and her girlfriend Jenny.

New Generations Jenny and Bill have moved away, but come back for a visit. Debs and Jenny plan and execute a National Nude Day au naturel swimming party.

Awake 2013 Contest Winner Life doesn't always give us happily ever after. We say good bye to Debs and meet someone who has lost as much or more than Jim has, Janet.

Executive Platinum 1: Jim meets an attractive woman on the plane, suspects she's in trouble even if she doesn't know it yet, and offers her his business card and a kind word. Gloria, a prudish divorcee from Dallas, they hit it off, become lovers and over time Gloria figures out that sex doesn't have to be just monogamous. Over 20 Chapters we meet Mary and Steve, swingers from Central California; Melissa, Gloria's college aged daughter, hear the story of Ron, Gloria's hot IT co-worker whom she seduces, and then has to cut off when he becomes too attached, and perhaps a few others.

(the other Executive Platinum series are all sequentially numbered, ending with:

Executive Platinum 20:

To choose the intermediate stories, just copy and paste and change the last two digits to whichever you desired: eg: ch-10, ch-15, etc.

Rocky Mountain Christmas, 2012 Winter Contest Winner On a family Christmas Skiing vacation, Jim finds that his niece, whose nickname thanks to Jim is "Bug", is all-growed-up and has long had fantasies of bedding her Uncle Jim. Torn at the thought of incest, and an extremely attractive and sexy young lady, he eventually realizes it's just sex between two consenting adults who happen to share some relatives, and either she seduces him or he seduces her (actually we've never agreed as to who seduced whom -- but we've always had a good time together.)

RMC: Summers Past Where we meet Bug's mother, Jim's Sister, get an un-needed apology and learn that seducing Uncles may run in the family.

RMC: Birthday Presents Bug left some promises at the end of Christmas vacation, but sometimes life throws in unexpected outcomes.

RMC: Janet's Dilemma Janet, introduced in Awake, finds out about Jim's affair with Bug, and has a confession or two of her own.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 43 milliseconds