RMC: National Nude Day Orgy

When Gloria had released Gary's cock, he'd almost immediately bent over and sucked her nipple, which moved his cock out of reach. When I freed her hand she at first reached for him, but unable to reach his erection without pulling away from everyone else, now unsure what to do with her free hand it instead rested on his side.

I hadn't been paying attention to anyone else, but now, needing another body, I glanced around the room. Bug and Sara were nowhere to be seen, I presumed they were off doing their own thing, or perhaps they'd already left and gone to Janet's. As it turned out, they had -- I didn't see them until the following day. I saw Judy and Mary, together in the easy chair, Judy in Mary's lap, both of them watching Gloria's gang bang but pleasuring each other at the same time. Melissa had been behind me until I moved in to help Gloria, and would have been available but I spotted Gayle, my sister, first. Leaning against the wall just inside the door, her fingers of her right hand were on her pussy idly touching herself as she watched. I caught her eye, moved my head in a "come here" motion while silently mouthing the same thing. Her hand moved from her pussy to point at herself, raising her eyebrows as she did, and when I nodded my "yes," she moved towards us. I bumped Gary, getting his attention to move away from her breast, which he did, straightening and turning slightly so that Gloria's hand, which had been resting on his side, naturally aligned and gripped his cock once again. Looking at Gayle I motioned with my head to Gloria's other side and then bent my own head to take Gary's spot on her nipple. Gayle didn't take any more coaching, moved Bill's hand away and leaned in to suck Gloria's other nipple. Once again, I was certain that we were now giving as much simultaneous pleasure as possible. Gloria was simultaneously sucking on one cock while being fucked by another, she had two cocks in hand, stroking, albeit with a hit or miss rhythm that wasn't likely to do anything for them except keep them hard, while Gayle and I each had one of her nipples in our mouths and my finger was playing with her clit.

I love to get my partners off any way they want. Using my tongue, fucking, masturbating them with my hand or a toy, all have happened many times. When masturbating I've also found that concentrating too much on the clit without lubrication can easily get my partner numb. Normally I would slip a finger to her pussy for natural lubrication and that would be it -- but Steve's cock was right now occupying that spot.

I am definitely heterosexual; playing with men does nothing for me. For years, Bill and Jenny and Debs and I played together; I'd seen Bill fuck his wife and mine, I'd fucked his wife and mine. We'd played with every threesome combination at different times, and often all four of us were together. Debs and Jenny enjoyed playing with each other, as well as with one or both of us, but with one exception, Bill and I had never, except inadvertently, touched each other. Debs would take my cock or Bills and guide it into Jenny or be there to hungrily suck our combined cum off when I pulled out. Jenny was the same, always eager to assist; one of her favorite positions was just like Sara, her daughter, who loved Debs and me in a reverse cowgirl, so she could tongue Debs clit and my cock while we fucked. Likewise, when Steve and Mary and Gloria and I had played, I hadn't minded anything they did, but really wasn't into playing with Steve.

Now, there was no choice. Gloria's clit was dry, my mouth was occupied on her breast, and loads of natural lubricant was right there, mere inches away. I moved my fingers, reaching for her pussy, where I immediately bumped into Steve's slick cock plunging in and out. I gathered a bit of moisture, feeling the steel hardness of Steve's cock sliding into the silky smoothness of Gloria's vagina and drug it up to Gloria's clit, eliciting a shiver when my slickened finger found her clit. It could have been any of the other stimuli, but the way the shiver started when I touched her and stopped when I moved away convinced me otherwise. Slipping my fingers back to her pussy and the cock attacking it, I tried to gather a bit more. Pressing into the softness of her pussy, knowing that it always felt like a vagina was tight when my cock was in it, I was surprised at the extra room, and how easily my finger penetrated along with Steve's cock. Once I was pushing in, I just continued, reaching in with my middle finger, curling up to her G-spot at the end, the entire time feeling Steve's steel sliding in and out against the back of my finger.

I wondered whether it was the novelty of two objects in her vagina at the same time or whether it was my finger touching her g-spot, but the indications had been there for quite some time that she was on the verge of orgasm. Now her entire body clinched, and I immediately drug my soaked finger back out and to her clit, reinforcing her shuddering, body shaking, climax.

Steve's slow rhythmical start was now a frenzied thrusting as he too approached his peak. Sweat glistened from his face and shoulders when I glanced over once. I tried to concentrate on Gloria's sweet nubbin in my mouth, trying not to get too rough as I knew this would continue for a while. Moments later, Steve's "Oh... I'm..." followed by a grunt and a hard thrust, a stop, another thrust -- and I realized he had cum also.

The natural tendency when any man comes is to obey nature's way of ensuring that our seed is deposited as close to her eggs as possible; to stop thrusting when our cock is buried to the hilt inside our woman. But our intention was to fill in her fantasy, to keep Gloria going from orgasm to orgasm and not allow her to come off her natural orgasmic high. When Steve didn't immediately pull out, without thinking about it I pulled away from Gloria's breast, pushed against Steve's chest to move him back, and thrust my own erection into her.

Although Bug has a juicy pussy, almost always soaking the bed when we made love, Gloria didn't. This time she was as wet as I'd ever felt, the moisture squishing around my cock from her pussy as I pushed in. It wasn't until later that I realized it was her moisture and Steve's semen mixed together, but at the time the thought of "sloppy seconds" just didn't cross my mind. When it did, I'd already cum and Bill had slid in to take my place, and the "sloppy thirds" was juices from Gloria as well as Steve's and my contribution.

As I began plowing my own cock into Gloria I indicated for the others to move, to prepare for the next shift. Bill had already moved down to where I had been, bending over to suck Gloria's nipple while Gayle continued on her other breast. Fred, standing in front of her with his cock in her mouth, pulled out and started to move sideways to replace Bill. I figured that Gary would probably step up to take his place but, before he could, Steve stepped up straddling Gloria. As Fred pulled away from her mouth and stepped toward where Bill had been, Gloria reached up with her freed hand and slipped the blindfold from her eyes. Now able to see, she just leaned forward and sucked Steve's sagging cum and semen coated cock into her mouth.

I don't know how to describe Gloria at this stage except for ravenous. Steve had just fucked her to an orgasm and then continued until he got off too. I was doing my best to pump into her, but her pussy was so slippery with his cum and hers that I wasn't getting much friction. Bill had his mouth to her breast and didn't help out in fingering Gloria as I had, but Gayle didn't have a problem fingering her clit and reached right in. She didn't insert her finger inside Gloria along with my cock while I was truly fucking her as I had with Steve. Looking down between us, she had two fingers pulling the skin back and exposing Gloria's clit, a third finger slowly swirling around it or moving back and forth across it. She wasn't pressing hard, just gently stimulating it. It must have been perfect as Gloria orgasmed again long before I did.

Gloria's had said her fantasy was to be fucked continually, cock after cock, one being replaced after the previous one so despite her orgasm, I continued working on my own. I don't know whether Gloria had multiple small orgasms or just never came down from a larger one, but her body continued to provide shivers and shudders and shakes, her legs lifting to wrap behind mine.

I've always had the ability to defray an orgasm (after my first) for a long time if I want, but this time I concentrated on what it would take to get myself off and in just a few moments felt the cum boiling up in my cock. Just like Steve, I uncontrollably stopped, buried to the hilt inside her with my first spasm, but when I tried to pull out my cock twitched again, my body trying to shove myself back inside. I missed the mark, instead my cock rode up between her pussy lips and a second, smaller shot of man juice, spilled out around her clit and Gayle's fingers. Her hand turned and opened, wrapped around my cock, smearing my cum around it. I shuddered from the contact and looked up at Gayle, my eyes barely able to focus, and saw her smile at me. Just that momentary caress of my cock head and her fingers returned to play with Gloria's clit. I stepped out of the way and my brother in law, Gayle's husband Fred, immediately stepped in, without hesitation sliding his cock through the whitish puddle at the opening of her pussy and continued Gloria's gang bang. Gayle, still assisting in fingering Gloria's clit, obviously had no problem with her husband fucking my girlfriend.

Instead of stepping back up to be handled by Gloria or perhaps to suck her nipple, as I was spent for the moment, I turned back to see where everyone else was. Mary and Judy were still in the easy chair, their mouths locked in a passionate kiss, no longer paying attention to anyone but themselves. Judy's legs were spread; Mary was a bit sideways with one leg hiked up, each opening themselves to the other. Both had a hand reaching over to the others pussy, Judy was finger fucking Mary, Mary was rubbing Judy's clit.

Ignoring them for the moment I stepped through the sliding doors to the pool area outside, finding it was devoid of people but otherwise found it was an amazingly perfect evening. I reentered the house again at the front door and stopped at the entrance to the hallway looking around, wondering where the others were, when I heard something from the bedrooms. The first was empty, but in my bedroom, I found Melissa and Jenny.

Debs and I had always had a special relationship with Jenny, admittedly more so than with Bill. From the time that Debs and I taught her and Bill how to enjoy sex, they had continued as our sometimes lovers. The three of us were definitely in sync sexually; Bill was always a willing participant but definitely didn't have the sex drive that Debs and Jenny and I had. Jenny, in particular, discovered early on that not only did she like sex with men, but she liked sex as much or more with women, so now finding her lying between Melissa's thighs lapping her cunt was not a surprise.

The scene was reminiscent of something that happened early in our quadruple relationship. I knew that Bill and Jenny were going to come over one evening, and when I arrived home from work, Jenny's car was there, but the front of the house was quiet. Walking down the hall, I'd found Jenny lying face down on the bed, her mouth busy pleasing my wife Debs. Debs had been on her back, head and shoulders on a pillow, totally naked with Jenny between her legs pleasuring her with her tongue. Debs just smiled and indicated I should get naked and join them, which I did. It turned out that Bill got tied up at work and wasn't home yet, so Jenny had just come over and they'd gotten started without me. In that respect, Jenny was like me -- she loved giving oral sex. She loved receiving it also, but we both have always thought "Tis better to give than to receive."

Here and now Melissa was on her back, legs spread, one of her hands stroking across her chest playing with her own breasts and nipples while the other was resting on the back of Jenny's head, caressing her head and hair. She smiled at me, indicating she'd be happy to have me join them but, having just fucked Gloria, I just wasn't quite ready for anything else. I couldn't help but think that Jenny and my wife Debs had been the same age, which being just a few years younger than me, was old enough to be Melissa's mother. Melissa and Bug and Sara were all virtually the same age, but seeing Melissa was enjoying Janet instead of the girls her own age, as well as previously having joined and played with her mother, made me wonder if she might have a thing for older women. And then I realized that she'd played with me too, so it seemed to match with her previously espoused opinion that age was just a number. I didn't join them, but I did step up to the bed and touch Jenny's leg, running my hand up to her delicious bottom. She pulled away and turned at my touch, also inviting me to join them, but I told them to enjoy themselves while I recovered a bit more.

I went back out to the pool and took a quick dip. Getting out I recognized that my towel was still partly wet from earlier, and seeing several lying around, collected them and tossed them all into the dryer for later. I collected a few empty beer cans, put them into the trash, and then picked up a couple of glasses and took them with me to the kitchen and put them into the dishwasher, cleaning up slightly.

Stepping back into the other room, I found the gang bang still going on, although everyone had swapped around, perhaps a couple of times as everyone was in a different position. Gayle was still in the same location, although she was no longer fingering Gloria. Bill was standing in front of her, where she was alternately jacking his cock and sucking on it, although he wasn't quite hard. Bill had always been a one and done kind of guy, so this didn't surprise me.

Stepping up to the extra wide easy-chair that Judy and Mary were sharing, I looked over the top at what they were doing. They'd changed up a bit, Mary had twisted around and was now suckling on Judy's erect nipple, her hand rubbing around Judy's clit, while Judy's hand now had a couple of fingers buried in Mary's pussy. They were obviously enjoying touching each other; I just stood and watched for a moment, the smell of aroused pussy drifting to my nose. Leaning over the back of the chair I spread my arms and reached down, finding a bare breast and nipple from each of them. They both arched their backs, pressing against my touch. Mary look sideways from where she was suckling Judy's nipple, her eyes smiled at me. Judy rolled her head back, looking over the top of the chair also. "Uhmmm, that's nice," she cooed, her free hand reaching up towards me, finding my arm where it was extended down to her breast. I didn't pull my hand away to take hers, just gently squeezed her very large nipple. Her eyes closed again, "Ohhh... I love my nipples to be played with," she exhaled again, "they're so sensitive."

"And so big," I whispered in return, remembering they had always appeared erect to me. Until this weekend I'd never seen Judy naked, but no matter what she wore, except when she had some obviously padded bras on, her nipples always showed, "are they always hard?"

"Not hard, but big." She closed her eyes again, a shiver ran through her body and she gently moaned with pleasure as I squeezed her little nubbin, Mary still suckling the other.

"Will you join us?" She asked, her hand sliding down my arm toward my hand. I relinquished my fondling of her breast, allowing her to take my hand, and immediately she started pulling me sideways, around the chair.

"I'm not sure I'm good for much yet," I said, acknowledging that my cock was still in hibernation.

"Maybe I can help with that," Judy whispered, rolling her head and shoulders toward the side of the chair where she'd pulled me. Mary repositioned a bit, but both of them were able to keep their hands where they had been while Judy moved her head to the side of the chair and leaned a bit more to take my limp cock into her mouth.

I wasn't erect when she started, and although still partly numb from my earlier trysts, soon enough I began swelling in her mouth as she exquisitely began bringing me back to life. Being soft, she had no trouble completely sucking me into her mouth, her tongue slithering around, and around. Bobbing up and down slightly, she pulled almost totally away, and then sucked me all the way back in, all without the touch of a hand as her hand continued to hold mine.

I'd become almost entirely erect when Judy pulled back, stopping with just my cock head in her mouth, and then relinquished that and pulled back. My cock was now pointing upward, and then she leaned back in, kissing the head, and giggled. "You know, I guess the first time I do any of Gayle's boys I'm supposed to start with a blow job."

"Huh? What are you talking about?" I asked, whatever she was talking about totally coming from out of the blue.

"You," she answered, "her brother, and Fred her husband. Did she ever tell you about that, when we were camping and in the dark I started sucking my boyfriend, but it turned out to be his brother, Fred? "

"Oh, yeah," I responded, "yes she did."

"And now I've sucked you off once and sucked you hard a second time. I think it's about time you finally fuck me properly." I was hard, she wanted me, there wasn't any argument to be made -- so I didn't.

The entire time Mary had been lying there beside her, suckling her nipple, fingering her clit, but really just watching and listening. Now as Judy pulled me down between her legs, Mary straightened up a bit, pulling her hand away from Judy's pussy and her mouth from her breast. The hand that had been on her pussy now rode up her body and found the breast she'd been suckling just moments before.

~

The afternoon pool party had become a full-blown evening orgy. Except as described, I didn't know who fucked whom -- nor did I care. Everyone that had been there had either left before anything started or participated. I thought back to the late afternoon departure of Martha Long and what she had said as she left. She must have recognized that the Nude Day party was about to turn sexual, although I hadn't. I wondered what it was that she had seen -- besides just having multiple more years of life experience.

As for me, it was getting late. I'd been up before dawn, gone for a run, woken Bill and gone golfing, and then partied all afternoon and into the evening. And, being a morning person rather than a night owl, I was beat; I'd run out of gas. I began to make the rounds, checking whether anyone was going to leave, and it turned out nobody was. Although they hadn't necessarily planned to stay, the way the day had gone they were all mostly inebriated and I just said there were beds for everyone, or at least there were when we included Bill and Jenny's motorhome. I told everyone I was going to bed, specifically telling Gloria and giving her a goodnight kiss. I reiterated that I'd made sure there were sleeping arrangements equal to the number of people and just headed to my room, took a quick shower, pulled my blackout curtains to repel the light from the rest of the house and outside and fell into bed.

I've always had the ability to cat-nap. Not that I don't enjoy my sleep, but most of the time a 15 or 20 minute cat nap will allow me to go for quite a while, and it's not unusual for me to go weeks at a time on 4 hours per night of sleep. I don't know how long I'd been in bed except that with the blackness from my blackout curtains as well as from my grogginess and inability to wake up, I knew it hadn't been very long. I was awakened by a hand sliding over my body, an arm wrapping across me and the feel of a naked woman cuddling from the back. I only vaguely woke and assumed it was Gloria and raised my hand to hold her arm against my belly. She didn't try anything except just cuddling and I fell back asleep.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 16 milliseconds