RMC: National Nude Day Orgy

The trouble with all of this was that instead of concentrating on the delectable and edible pussy at my mouth, I found myself concentrating on the exquisite blow job at the other end. I'd find my mind drifting back, realize I'd been tonguing Mary's clit -- or had I? My tongue was there, my lips were there, but had I continued moving? My perception was totally focused on my cock -- and I had no idea whether my mouth and tongue and lips had been on auto-pilot or whether they'd stopped moving totally. For a few moments I would be able to change up and draw a letter of the alphabet around her clit or give her a feather buzz saw, and then my senses dulled over and the only sensory input making it to my brain was being received between my legs.

It's perfectly OK to orgasm during a daisy chain, but that's not the primary purpose, at least initially. Sharing with friends, multiple people receiving oral pleasure simultaneously, and then changing up and sharing with someone else is what it's all about. I'd given and received from two lovers, and although I was doing it again with two other lovers, I almost immediately understood that Judy wanted me to cum. She didn't just want to suck on my cock, she wanted me to cum. Whether in her mouth, or on her face or chest I couldn't tell, I just knew she intended for me to orgasm. She was obviously understanding the clues from my body, tantalizing me just right, and as I got closer and closer to orgasm she backed off just enough at the right time to let the moment pass. And then before I'd completely regressed, her mouth caressed me again, this time not stopping. I normally try and warn my partner before I ejaculate, but this time I didn't. Something about the way she was treating me, reading my cues, I understood that she knew exactly where I was. I felt my cock expanding, the head swelling to the touch of her mouth and hands, my entire lower body becoming rigid until with a whole-body shudder I erupted, my man seed filling her mouth. She didn't gag, she didn't pull away; she'd been awaiting it and without hesitation continued to suck and swallow as I erupted in her mouth.

Judy didn't immediately pull away, keeping my rapidly softening cock in her mouth. Her hand continued to grip me, squeezing and stroking, milking the last bit of cum from my cock. I wanted to pull her up to me, to thank her for such an act -- certainly one of the most outstanding blow-jobs I'd ever received, but a wiggle from Mary got my attention and I realized that I really had completely forgotten the beautiful woman nestled against my tongue. I refrained from pulling away from Mary, instead tried to forget the exquisite warmth around my cock and enjoy the taste of her sweet pussy. Now without the distraction between my own legs, and that Bug hadn't called for another switch of partners, I also was able to get Mary off. Her hand gently touching my forehead let me know she wanted me to back away, and I did.

There was no doubt that orgasms had taken over. Grunts and moans were occurring all over, and gradually what had been a circle of pleasuring had broken into sections, with two's here and there finishing each other off. When Mary pushed my head away I looked down at Judy, our eyes meeting, and she pulled away from my now shrunken cock. When I extended my, arm to her she slid up my body, snuggling against my chest. "That was really nice," I whispered, "one of the best blow jobs I've ever had."

"I'm glad you think so. I love sucking cock."

"I didn't know that, from what Gayle has told me, I thought maybe you were more into women?" I stroked her body as I said this, down her back to her bottom, and back up slightly between us, my hand finding her breast and extraordinarily large nipple.

"Uhmmm. No, not totally. When it comes to a 69, I'd rather do it with a woman, but I absolutely love having a man in my mouth."

"So that's why you were a bit distracted there for a while?" Mary's voice said. Looking up I could see she had turned and was listening to us talk.

"I guess I did get a bit distracted there for a bit?" I responded with a smile.

"It's ok, you made up for it. One of the bad things about group sex is it can be hard to concentrate on just giving or receiving." Leaning in a bit more her head approached mine. I looked up and she bent to kiss me, just a peck, and I reciprocated. "Thank you, that was very nice. Was that your first time with Judy?" she asked, her hand reaching over and touching her head momentarily, with Judy looking up to her, "Steve says nobody is better than her at blowjobs." Mary turned and moved away, it was just a statement, she wasn't asking for affirmation.

"I think," I said turning my attention back to Judy, "Steve may be right."

Judy giggled. "Thank you. Fred says the same thing."

"I can't disagree." My hand was still on her breast, my fingers caressing her nipple. "You've got gorgeous tits, Judy. I really like your nipples."

"They're not very sensitive but I like them played with."

"Oh? They're nice and erect now."

"You haven't been paying attention then, they're always big, not just when I'm horny. They just don't grow much more." I realized earlier when I'd seen her sitting that her nipples had been quite hard then, I assumed she must have been somewhat aroused. Rising from our impromptu cuddle, she leaned down and kissed me on the lips. "Thank you." She hesitated and then continued. "Can I fuck you... later?" she added, perhaps acknowledging that she'd depleted my erection, at least for the moment.

"Are you sure Gary won't be jealous?" I teased, knowing a bit of their relationship.

"As if!" she responded with a grin and a giggle. "More likely that he'd like to watch. Gayle's the one that would be jealous."

"So you know that too?"

"She's told me for years she'd do you in a heartbeat." I didn't respond, just looked up at her. She bent and gave me a peck on the lips once more and moved away.

Glancing around the room, the daisy chain had totally broken up, although a few people were still pleasuring each other. Apparently Mary and I weren't the only two to have an orgasm. I idly wondered if Judy had, realizing that I didn't even know who had been between her legs pleasuring her.

Bug and Sara were sitting on the floor talking together with their backs against the sofa. I rose up and moved to them, they separated a bit as I sat myself on the seat between them. "Do I detect that someone was telling tales of her daisy-chain experience?" I teased, stroking Bugs back and shoulders as I did. I smiled and glanced over at Sara, caressing her hair. She raised her head and pushed it back against my hand.

"It just sounded like so much fun," Sara answered, "we weren't sure everyone would go for it, but it seemed like such a perfect time to make a fantasy come true, we figured we had to try."

"I just told everyone we were going inside for a group sex game and they were welcome to join us."

"It looked to me like everyone came in."

"Yeah, I think they did." Glancing around for Gloria I didn't find her in the room, but Sara's words, "it seemed like a perfect time for a fantasy to come true" stuck in my mind. I'd just experienced a fantasy that I'd thought would never happen, being totally surrounded by wet and willing pussies. One on my cock, one on my tongue, one on each hand -- even someone licking my cock and the pussy that it was in. Although the fantasy realized hadn't been quite as great as the fantasy dreamed of -- it had come true.

I stood and headed for the kitchen and the beer cooler, having to walk right by my sister Gayle who was slouched down on an easy chair with Jenny between her legs. Her husband Bill was sitting nearby on the floor, sporting a complete erection, just watching as his wife pleasured my sister. Having been in on Jenny's discovery with Debs and me that she was bi and enjoyed pussy as much as cock, I wasn't surprised. Bill grinned up at me, "Hell of a party, Jim." I stepped around them -- and suddenly stopped. Turning back, I dropped to one knee beside Bill.

"Am I right to assume that you and Gloria..." I paused momentarily wondering exactly how to word my question, "didn't do anything last night?" He looked up at me puzzled.

"Why?"

"Just when I woke you up this morning, you were both sleeping on top of the bed and had clothes on..."

"Oh. Yeah, sort of. We didn't fuck, but we had fun. Is that a problem?"

"No, not at all." I bent closer to his ear and whispered so that there was no chance of Gloria hearing.

"I'm in," he answered simply.

Stepping out to the beer cooler I could see Fred and Gary sitting on the bench seat with Mary between them. Gary was bent to one of Mary's breasts, sucking a nipple while she had both of their cocks in hand. I grabbed a beer and walked around the pool to them. "You're an insatiable slut, Mary," I said as I stepped up to them. "I just used my tongue on you and here you are with two cocks in hand just minutes later."

"Maybe not insatiable, but that was then, and this is now. Stick yours up here and I'll suck you at the same time."

"Well actually," I said, and proceeded to explain what I wanted.

"Oh, hell yeah, I'm in." Gary responded, with a similar response from Fred. I told them what I was going to do and that I'd give them the heads up and headed off looking for Steve.

I stepped back into the living room, finding Janet dressed and kneeling next to Sara and Bug. "I take it you have to leave?" I said, resting my hand on her back as I approached.

"Yeah, I've gotta go relieve the nurse." She stood and put her arms around me giving me a hug. "I would have turned you down if you'd said we were going to have an orgy, but this was really fun."

"I don't think any of us knew it was absolutely going to happen, but I have to admit it was at least a possibility."

"I've got to go," Janet said again, and then glancing at Sara and Bug said, "You guys will be over later?"

"Yeah, we'll see you in a while." Janet leaned over and I gave her a goodbye kiss and she turned and walked to the door.

"You know, she won't fuck anyone except you?" Bug said as my eyes came back to her.

"Oh?" I responded, the visual of who had been with whom all day long coming to mind. I didn't recall whom she'd been with during the daisy chain but realized that I hadn't seen her with any males during the day. "Not including you?"

Bug giggled, "Well, we do have a strap on, but none of us have cocks...."

"She did suck Steve's cock during the circle chain," Sara added.

I glanced back and forth at the two of them, sensing they'd been discussing something. "Just what exactly are you two up to?" I questioned. That two gorgeous and nude coeds were sitting and talking without participating in any sexual activity spoke volumes. Bug glanced guiltily at Sara. "I can tell you two are plotting something. Another Daisy Chain?"

"Did you like it?"

"I'll admit, it was fun."

"Yeah it was. Oral sex with no strings attached. Did anybody make you cum?"

"Your Aunt Judy."

"Maybe I'll have to try her sometime, Mom says she's got a very talented tongue."

"Oh? And what about Janet?"

"I don't know, do you think she'd probably like her too?" She answered with a laugh.

"So?" I repeated, "what are you two plotting?"

Sara again looked at Bug, and then back at me. "We're not sure we should."

"Should what?" I questioned, knowing if it was something with this group that it would have to be really naughty or nasty to be causing them to hold back.

"Do our fathers."

"Oh." I didn't have to think long on this, having discussed this year's before with Bill, I knew that he was perfectly fine with his daughter and me, but he drew the line at himself and Sara. We'd played together, Sara and Janet and me while he played with Debs; Sara and Debs and me while he did his wife. He been with Debs and Jenny while Sara and I had our first exploratory sexual liaison, and later seen her with me, but never in that time had he ever expressed any thoughts about his daughter. Likewise, I knew that Gloria had run interference with Bug's father as he hadn't exactly been accepting of Bug's and my relationship -- but he'd also never made any hint or passed any thought of a desire for an incestuous relationship with her. "I think," I paused and then continued, "You'll have a hard time selling that one. Both of you doing your fathers?"

"Oh no, no. Not my father," Bug answered, aghast. "He's my daddy, I couldn't ever have him as my lover. No, we were talking about doing them at the same time -- her doing my daddy while I did hers."

I nodded in understanding. "Do you want to fuck them because you're attracted to them or just because it's almost taboo?"

"I'm not sure," Sara said.

"Remember, just like you and me, if you cross the line, you can't ever uncross it. Just be sure it's what you want to do..." I paused, they were obviously both thinking about it. "Speaking of Steve, have you seen him?"

"That way," Bug said pointing over her shoulder to the hallway. "He was headed back that way with Melissa a while ago."

I found Steve in the first bedroom, standing on the floor with Melissa's legs over his shoulder; a nice steady rhythm plunging his cock in and out of her pussy, a squelching wet sound emitting from their crotches each time his cock plunged into her.

"Oh! Are you going to join us?" Melissa asked when her eyes found me standing there with a semi as I had somewhat recovered from Judy's exquisite and memorable blow job.

"Actually, I'm thinking just the opposite." Steve stopped his thrusting into Melissa, and I asked my question. "Steve, have you fucked Gloria?" He didn't answer, just glanced down at his cock buried in Melissa's pussy and shook his head no. "Would you like to?"

"What have you got in mind?"

I grinned. "Pull your cock out of Melissa and let's go stick it in her mother!" I laughed, and then explained. "I suspect Gloria set me up with one of my greatest fantasies earlier. She didn't say anything about it, but I confessed when we first met that one of my oldest fantasies was a multitude of hot babes all doing me at the same time...." Melissa's giggle caused me to look at her, I could read it all over her face. "She did set it up, didn't she?"

"Uh huh."

"I thought so. I didn't recognize it at first, but it was too much coincidence. So anyway," I continued, "Gloria has a gang bang fantasy. A dozen men, all lined up, fucking her to orgasm after orgasm; fucking her until they've cum and then another man taking his place. We haven't got a dozen guys, but there are five of us..."

Steve, just like Bill, Gary, and Fred, said he was in. Melissa agreed to help set it up, doing just as I asked. I fetched the blindfold from my bedroom and gave it to Melissa who took it and headed to the other part of the house. I told Steve to move to the front room, and I followed Melissa, staying back so she couldn't see me.

Gayle and Jenny were sitting on the lounges by the pool, apparently just talking for the moment. Melissa approached her mother, and I could see her relaying what I'd told her to say. Obviously, Gloria wanted to know what the surprise was, but Melissa didn't tell her, just slipping the blindfold over her eyes before leading her around the pool and toward me. I stepped out and gave the high-sign to Bill who was already almost erect, and to Gary and Fred and the three arose and headed our way.

I took Gloria's other hand as Melissa led her into the room, and with a nod from me Melissa let go of her hand and stopped. Leading her to the sofa I gently pushed her shoulders to move her to a seating position. "Jim?" she said aloud, although in her mind she had to know it was me. Without saying a word, I moved forward beside her, thrusting my hips to her face until my semi-hard cock contacted her cheek. She automatically turned toward me, opened her mouth and sucked me in. Steve in the meantime was standing just a foot or so away, almost fully erect and slowly stroking his cock to keep it that way. I reached out and touched Gloria's head, not holding her, but encouraging as she sucked me into her mouth. As expected I engorged rapidly, and once I was fully erect I stepped aside and had Steve step forward. I don't know if she knew immediately that it was no longer my cock, but since he was already hard, she might not have.

I immediately dropped to my knees in front of her, spreading her legs and leaning in. My hand went first and found she wasn't as wet as I expected her to be. Leaning in with my face I stuck out my tongue and penetrated her vagina with tongue and finger before lapping upward. Her body clinched when my tongue found her button, a shudder trembling her legs. I pulled back and glancing over nodded at Gary who was next closest to step forward, indicating he should take the other side. I reached for Steve's arm, and wordlessly he stepped back, and I stepped into his place. Steve moved between Gloria's legs, bending and rooting with his cock towards her pussy. Not surprisingly her free hand reached down and found him, guiding him into place. At the same time her mouth turned back toward me and finding my cock, sucked me in again. I let her suck for a moment or two and then nodded at Gary indicating he should step forward. I put my hand on Gloria's forehead, pushed back slightly, and when she allowed me to pull free I turned her head the other way. Gary stepped forward that last little bit to shove his barely hard cock up to her mouth. On my side her hand, which had been on my hip, moved forward to grip my cock and automatically began stroking.

Seeing that Gary wasn't as erect as he could be, for the first time I glanced around the room. Melissa had stayed, and was standing and watching, her hand between her legs playing with herself as she watched her mother getting fucked by three men. Bill, who had a full-blown erection as he left the pool area, had sagged, but Fred was still flaccid. I got Bill's attention, indicating he should come where I was, and he moved forward. Again I stepped back, and Bill stepped forward. Gloria, finding a now half-hard cock, had to have known it was another body, her hand stroking from his hip to find and grip his cock. Now in control of two cocks, it didn't take her long to switch hand and mouth, leaning the other way to suck Bill while her hand continued with Gary.

Despite avidly watching three men pleasuring Gloria at the same time, and knowing he had to be next, Fred was still flaccid. I stepped toward Melissa and beckoned her closer. "See if you can get him hard?" I whispered, nodding toward Fred. She looked at me with a grin and wiggled an eyebrow, before sliding over next to Fred and sliding her hand down to his cock. She whispered something in his ear before kissing her way down his body, ending on her knees in front of him where her mouth began fluffing him.

Steve had been taking his time fucking Gloria; long slow strokes in and out. "Close?" I mouthed to him, he shook his head no. Surprisingly, as Fred had been watching and hadn't begun to get hard, it took practically nothing for Melissa to get him erect and now as I motioned him forward and he pulled away from Melissa, his cock angled upward at 45 degrees. The other two moved aside slightly, and Fred stepped onto the sofa as I indicated, straddling Gloria's legs. He rested his hands on her shoulders for balance, and she immediately took the cock that just moments before had been in her daughter's mouth, into her own.

With her hands fondling and stroking Gary and Bill, her mouth sucking on Fred, and Steve methodically plunging in and out of her pussy, I thought that I'd provided as much simultaneous stimulation as I could. Gary and Bill had both reached down to a bare breast with their free hands, simultaneously tweaking nipples and cupping breasts, but it was Gloria that clued me in that there was more. After Melissa had sucked Fred hard she'd sidled in behind me, wrapped her arms around me, her hand finding my own cock. I let her play, it was Gloria that I was paying attention to and from the writhing and arching of her back, her hips moving forward to meet Steve's now more intense thrusting, her stroking of Gary and Bill becoming a lot less consistent, I could she all the signs of an impending orgasm. When she released Gary's cock and slithered her hand down between her body and Steve's to finger her clit, I realized there was more that I could have done. Stepping forward I slipped my hand to her pussy and pushed her fingers out of the way to finger her myself.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 20 milliseconds