RMC: National Nude Day Orgy

I awoke again sometime later, this time to kisses being bestowed on me. A kiss on the forehead, one on the nose, another on my chin, and then two lips had slithered against mine while a hand stroked down my body. I realized that there was still an arm wrapped over me from behind -- and my subconscious had recognized the shift of the bed as another body had climbed in from the front side. Unlike the first time, this time I awoke -- I'd had enough sleep to allow me to come awake. I still wasn't sure whom my molester was -- but my stirring was enough for her to surmise that I was awake. "I have to chase you to bed to share a little loving, is that it?" I heard Mary's voice whisper, "You've avoided me all day.

"Ummm," I said, my hand rising and finding her delectable tits. "I wasn't avoiding... but there's only just so much of me to go around." Her hand had been on my chest, and as she ran it down my body she encountered Gloria's hand on my belly. Sliding over it her hand found my shrunken cock. I suppose Gloria heard our whispers, or it was perhaps Mary's touch, as the hand draped across and onto my stomach began to move. Caressing up and down on my stomach, it gradually moved lower until it too found my cock. Two hands caressing, one from each side, they didn't battle each other for supremacy, instead they worked together, alternating positions. When one had my cock, squeezing and stroking, the other slid down my leg, finding and caressing my balls. When that hand slid up toward my hardening cock, the first relinquished its position and slid onto my other leg.

Reaching over my backside, my hand found what I thought was Gloria's naked belly and caressed it, working my hand lower and lower. When I encountered closely trimmed pubic hair -- I realized for the first time that it wasn't Gloria cuddled up to my backside. I wasn't sure who it was at first, the possibilities running through my mind. Bug and Sara were both totally shaven, but they had gone across the street with Janet. Melissa was Gloria's twin; Gloria had shaven to fool me into thinking she was Melissa and had continued to keep herself hairless like Melissa. Although Janet had a landing strip, this wasn't a landing strip. Mary was in front of me, which left Jenny and Judy. Mary and Judy had been playing earlier when Judy enticed me to fuck her for the first time; in my mind I immediately recognized that instead of my backside being cuddled to by my girlfriend Gloria, it had been Judy. I idly wondered where Gloria was; as she hadn't come to my bed, she was probably in someone else's.

I ran my fingers through her pubic area, her upper leg rising to allow my touch as I did. Soft meaty lips enveloped my finger, a twitch of her body against mine as I found her clit. At the same time, Mary was moving up in front of me, positioning her breast to slide against my mouth. Leaning my head forward against the darker mass of her body, unable to see anything in the pitch-black room, I found her nipple with my lips, caressing it with both my tongue and lips. "Ummm, I'd forgotten, you do have a magical tongue, don't you?"

"Sucking a nipple?" I asked, pulling away slightly to say this. "Even a bad lover should be able to suck on a nipple."

"It wasn't a nipple that I was thinking of your tongue caressing."

Moving upward as she had to put her breast to my mouth, her hand had totally pulled away from my cock, but Judy, reaching over from my back side now had her hand wrapped fully around me, slowly stroking.

"You think maybe you'd like my tongue on that sweet little tidbit between your legs?"

"Umm, I would."

"Well then, why don't you bring it up here and let me tease it a little bit?" I pulled away slightly and rolled toward Judy. Mary followed my lead, moving her body up and she swung her leg over to straddle my chest, insinuating her leg between Judy and me when she did. Judy moved aside and down, while Mary, giggling at my tease, slid into position with her pussy against my mouth.

I try to concentrate on the woman that I'm loving on. I try to read her cues, make sure that what I'm doing is pleasing her. Although it has been said that a man that is good at oral sex has an automatic get-out-of jail card with their lover, whether girlfriend, wife, or mistress, at times even a tongue on a clit isn't the right thing. This time, I had an almost impossible time concentrating, as when Mary straddled my face, Judy slid down and guided my cock into her mouth. I don't know what it was except to say that she was very good. She used her hand and her mouth, taking me deep inside, and then slid back out until just the head was in. She took me out and licked with her tongue; worked the soft spot with her tongue and lips, and then took me inside once again. She was making love to my cock, and in the process making me lose concentration on Mary's clit. I'd ignore my own sensations, lapping at the little nubbin above my tongue, and then Judy would do something that would cause me to groan and lose concentration again. It didn't cause me any surprise when Judy rose up and straddled me, holding my erection upright and impaling herself on it. Once again, I found both my cock and tongue being ridden at the same time.

In this position I could concentrate more on pleasuring Mary with my tongue. My cock I didn't have to worry about, it was hard, and Judy was doing what she needed to get herself off. I sensed that it was also going to do it for me, as instead of being able to move back and forth from the most sensitive places to prevent coming too fast, she was in complete control. I just laid back and let her do the work. I was right, despite having had sex multiple times during the day; I came slightly before Judy, but Mary came before us both.

By the time Judy and I had come, Mary had rolled off and back beside me, cuddling up on my left. Judy collapsed forward, onto me, her breasts mashing against my chest. Her mouth found mine, a hot thank you kiss that was surprisingly intense, her tongue hungrily slipping into my mouth. I kissed her back, running my hand up and down her back and bottom before she relinquished the kiss and rolled back onto my other side. I moved my arm, so she also could snuggle against me, and we all began to relax.

My body and mind were once again slowing down when I heard Mary's whisper. "So, you guys still think you're not into the lifestyle?" I knew it was directed at me but had to think about it before I answered.

"I guess we are, it's kind of hard to deny when you've just had an orgy at your home?"

"Jenny and Sara are gorgeous."

"Yeah. I always thought that Jen was the most beautiful woman that I know -- right up until her daughter grew up." I realized it had taken me quite some time to answer, the buzz in my head saying that although my interrupted cat-nap had helped, I still needed more sleep and was almost there."

"I've had fun. You and Gloria and everybody should come play with us at our place next time." I tried to answer but somehow my mouth didn't want to respond. I don't know why but my last thought before I remembered nothing was "why is Judy so quiet? She's normally quite talkative."

Unusual for me, it was well after sunup before I awoke. The blackout shades weren't perfectly aligned, a slight sliver of light on one side allowed just enough light in for my eyes to work. I'd once again shifted during the night to my left side; Mary supine in front of me mostly under the sheet, one magnificent breast exposed. Judy was cuddled to my backside again, or perhaps still, her arm over my side. I lay as still as I could, but needing to take a pee, I knew I'd have to extricate myself from two sleeping ladies. I doubted that I'd be able without waking them, but perhaps I could slide up without uncovering them and get out? I lay there for just another minute or so, knowing that I was awake and there was no sense in fighting it. Besides, with the sun up, others would soon be arising if they hadn't already, and I was pretty certain that many would be hungry. I was able to gently lift my arm away from Mary, but as I turned onto my back to extricate myself from Judy -- I looked to my right and instead found myself face to face with my sister, Gayle.

Befuddled at first, not understanding what had happened to Judy, my mind exploded as I realized that I had made assumptions, incorrect assumptions, in the dark. It wasn't Judy that had crawled into bed and snuggled naked against my backside -- it was my sister Gayle. It wasn't Judy helping Mary arouse me with her hand, it was my sister, Gayle. It wasn't Judy that had sucked my cock so exquisitely that I couldn't concentrate on my lover's pussy -- but my sister Gayle. And it wasn't Judy that had ridden me to an almost simultaneous orgasm -- it was my sister Gayle.

Her eyes were open looking at me and saw the shock in my face. I opened my mouth, I don't know what I was going to say, and then closed it again. My mind, in lightning speed, flipped through all nuances of one of the greatest taboos -- sex with a sibling. At first, I was horrified knowing this wasn't supposed to happen. I wasn't supposed to have sex with her, but then I wasn't supposed to have sex with my niece, her daughter, either. But, despite that I recognized the societal taboo that said sex with a sister wasn't allowed, I also recognized that it was strictly mentally forbidden; there wasn't a thing about it that physically prevented us from doing it. And, truth be told, except that I now knew it was my sister and not Judy who had been sucking my cock, I liked it. She obviously had too; she had sucked me unbidden, she'd been hot and wet, my cock had slid as easily into her as it would have if it really had been Judy.

"I thought you were Judy." Her head nodded in acknowledgement, we just continued to stare into each other's eyes.

"Are you ok?" she asked.

"With fucking my sister?" I responded, whispering quietly even though if she had been awake I know Mary would have heard. Perhaps she was awake, I wasn't paying any attention to her. Gayle nodded her head in response. "Yeah, I'm OK. I just didn't know it was you is all." I studied my thoughts for another moment. "Are you ok?"

"More than OK," she whispered, and leaned up to kiss me. Her lips met mine, the lusty tongue filled kiss of a few hours before this time limited to just lips touching lips -- at first. She pulled back and licked her lips. "You taste like pussy, like Mary," and when she leaned in to kiss me again, this time it was open mouthed, her lips surrounding mine, her tongue diving between my lips as she did. I rolled more towards her finding her breast right in front of my hand. I hadn't moved with the intention of fondling her, but when her hand reached to my cock, I found mine filling itself with her breast, her nipple teasing my fingers. She pulled back from the kiss and whispered, "make love to me."

Just as in Colorado with Bug, my mind was screaming at me that this was wrong, that my sister and I shouldn't be touching each other like this. At the same time, my alter ego was saying "why not? Because someone else says so? You're not doing it for procreation, you're not making babies, she want's it, and your dick just got hard -- so why not? You love your sister, so share that love with her."

"Is it true?" she whispered, squeezing my cock as she pulled back from the kiss.

"Is what true?" I asked. Her cheek came up beside mine, her mouth near my ear. I could hear her breath out, her nose practically in my ear.

"That your tongue is magic." I didn't answer, nor did she want an answer. She kissed my lips once more, and then began moving. Her lips went to my cheek, my chin, my neck, and on to my chest. She detoured and sucked my nipples just as I would have hers, but that wasn't her goal. Moving ever downward and rolling her body as she did, I had no doubt about where she was going, or what she wanted. Her mouth got to my cock first, but now almost completely reversed, I pulled her leg over me and she slid into place, a classic 69.

I knew she was wet before I touched her, the smell of aroused woman a narcotic to me. She settled into place against my mouth and I began to explore her with my tongue. In the middle of the night I'd noticed she had meaty pussy lips, and now realizing that she was definitely different than Judy, just another clue that I'd missed. I sucked her lips into my mouth, my tongue penetrating her vagina, licking between her lips, searching out and tantalizing her clit.

I never know what I'm going to do to a woman, but just listening to her unspoken clues always seems to guide me. When I plundered her vagina with my mouth, I reached between us and fondled her breasts, hanging free between us. I'd never fantasized about fondling my sister, but I'd recognized for years she had an excellent rack. I squeezed her dangling melons, her nipples hardening and elongating to my touch. When I lashed my tongue against her clit it was good, but I pulled back one hand and slipped a finger into her pussy, and then another, feeling her press back against me when I did. With my other hand, cramped to continue fondling her breast, I slipped it down her side and reached over the top to caress her bottom. When my hand cupped her butt cheek, my fingers found her ass crack. There had been a bit of response as I'd first fondled her ass, and now as they reached her crack, there was a bit more. Moving my hand down between the crevasse, it was obvious to me that this touch was something special. I reached down to her taint and stroked back up to her back -- feeling her butt cheeks pinch together as my finger neared her butt hole. For some reason I realized this wasn't a clinch of "stay away" but just the opposite; a response like the one Janet had just a few weeks before. I changed hands, moving the hand from her bottom to her pussy and withdrew the one from her pussy, fingers coated with her natural lubricant, and moved it to her bottom from the other side. With my fingers lubricated, I reached in and found her rosebud with my middle finger and pushed. I wasn't gentle, but there was just enough lubricant, and she was just in the right position that my finger slipped inside her with very little effort. Her moan of pleasure confirmed what my unconscious mind had already deciphered.

"How did you know?" She asked later, again lying beside me with my arm around her shoulder. With Gayle's thighs around my head and face buried in her pussy I hadn't been able to see, but I'd sensed Mary getting up earlier and after hearing the toilet flush she hadn't come back to bed, instead leaving us alone.

"Your ass?" I asked, surmising that was what she was talking about.

"Yeah."

"I don't know. It was just that your body responded to my touch and I knew."

"It was nice."

"Yeah, it was."

"Uhmm. I wish I'd fucked you years ago. "

"I doubt it would have happened years ago. Certainly not before Debs. I started out teaching her about sex, but when she opened our lives to Jenny and Bill, that all changed. Should's and oughts are put on us by others, and sometimes those others aren't right."

~

Mary had started a pot of coffee when I got to the kitchen, I'd been remiss in setting it for automatic the night before -- again. The smell was beginning to permeate the house, greeting my nose as I headed down the hall. One of the doors in the front bedrooms was closed; I saw Judy's naked backside cuddled with someone in the other. I only knew whom I was seeing was Judy as I'd just left Gayle. Side by side there were noticeable differences, but just seeing her naked bottom and backside, or having her cuddle naked with me in the dark of the night -- one could have easily been mistaken for the other.

Mary had put on a thong and tight-fitting, spaghetti strap, tank-top undershirt which of course did nothing but accent her nipples poking through the front. She had just gotten a package of bacon out of the refrigerator when I entered the kitchen behind her. "Teasing this morning?" I said as I gave her a hug from behind and a kiss on her neck; "Thanks for giving us a little private time by the way," I added, slipping a hand onto her breast and tweaking a nipple as I did.

"Keep that up and breakfast will be late," she giggled at my caress and turned back to the stove, pulling back from my embrace. I'd pulled on gym shorts and a t-shirt before I came out, and as people straggled in one by one, they seemed to have done the same. Melissa came in naked from the pool a few moments later drying herself after a morning dip, but she soon enough disappeared and reappeared later with a t-shirt and shorts. It wasn't said, but it was obvious to all that the nude day orgy of the day before was over.

Janet and Bug and Sara showed up a while later, and I made the three of them breakfast despite everyone else having already finished and we'd started cleaning up. Steve and Mary said they needed to leave almost immediately to catch an early flight, and since they'd come with Gayle and Fred, the four of them needed to leave together.

Just a short time later we were all beginning to congregate in the entry hall, saying goodbyes and passing around hugs, when Mary reached for Gayle's and her purses which were setting on the entry hallway counter. She got them both one handed, and as she handed Gayle's to her, for some reason, her purse slipped free and clattered to the entry floor, virtually the entire contents dumping onto the tiles. Coins and keys clanked and skittered grabbing everyone's attention; her change, keys, a wallet, some lip balm, all the normal items that most women have in a purse, spread out in all directions. I put my foot out and stopped a quarter rolling by and bent to pick it up. Her keys and wallet had also landed in front of me, the wallet flopping open to pictures that she carried. I grabbed the keys and quarter and then the wallet.

When I glanced down at the picture that was showing, I immediately stopped; stunned. When Mary reached for the wallet I hung back, holding it up and looking at the picture on top. To me there was no mistaking who it was, but still I turned to show it to Mary and innocently asked "Who is this?"

"Oh, that's my mom," she answered, reaching for it. I pulled it back.

"Jennie."

She stopped reaching for the wallet, instead stopping and looking at me. "You knew my Mom? How?"

Gayle and Steve and Fred and Mary were looking at me curiously, but I still took a moment before I answered, a flood of memories from my early years coming back all at once. "Back when I was in high school... I mowed her lawn every week...." I suppose I could have told the rest of it, how Jennie had seduced a willing teen boy, changed me into a man, but I've always made it a habit to never "kiss and tell" unless there was a reason to. "She and her husband moved away, and I've never seen her since," I finished, giving only a portion of the story. I looked up at Mary as I said this -- her face had turned pale, her eyes wide, apparently shocked at what I'd said.

"They moved away... or you joined the Marines?"

"Both," I answered, holding the wallet back to her as I did, but what she'd said triggered a thought. "I joined the Marines and when I came back, they'd moved. But - how do you know that was when I went into the Marines?"

"She called you James."

"Yeah, she did," I hadn't thought about it for years, but as soon as she said it the memory came flooding back, particular when we were making love and she'd say "Oh James..." when I did something exquisite for her. "Back then everyone called me Jimmy, except her, she always called me James. But how'd you know I went into the Marines?"

"Mom told me."

The thoughts going through my mind were disjointed, taking over all my mental organization for the moment. A jumbled mess of past and present; fond memories from "my first" and the education that she'd given me; the years and all that had happened since then. I'd been more than a little disappointed when I returned from the Marines and found she and her husband had moved, leaving me with nothing but memories, and I had long since given up hope of ever stumbling across her again.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 13 milliseconds